Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

I could hear hushed voices near me as I came awake. I was pressed into the back of the couch by a soft body in front of me. Remembering Zena coming to be cuddled, I wasn't concerned, but I then realized she had my hand held around her, cupping a breast. My lower extremities became alert, and the sensation of cupping an unfamiliar breast quickly had me sticking out.

Zena lifted a leg, letting my dick snap up between her legs, resting against her down covered pussy. She dropped her thigh trapping me between her legs pushing back against me firmly.

"I bet he's hard and Zena just let his thing get up between her legs." That was Betsy. "Guys always get hard in the morning."

"I wanna see it. I want to see how she has it between her legs." Joanie, the ever curious, was speaking.

Margaret the man-hater said, "Aren't they so sweet, sleeping together like that. Can you believe the way Zena is hanging on to him constantly? You would think she was hetero and trying to trap a husband the way she's acting. I don't blame her though. I think I'd like to snuggle like that with a man. They're so much bigger, firmer. I'll bet it feels good to have his hairy chest against your back."

"Don't, Joanie, you'll wake them up," Betsy admonished.

"I just want to look at them under the blanket. I can't see how they're touching, what they look like together. If I just lift the blanket gently, I won't wake them."

As cooler air hit my legs, Zena pushed pack into me, gripping my hand against her breast even more firmly.

"Look, look at his thing sticking out between Zena's legs. It looks like she has a penis. It's all red and swollen, I'll bet it's ready to squirt again. Zena has his hand on her breast. That's so sexy, so intimate."

Betsy admonished again, "Put the blanket down right now, you little imp. Let's leave them alone. Come on, Maggie, let's make some coffee.'

Zena squirmed against me at that second and said, "Yeah, make some coffee. Your little show and tell woke me up, Joanie. Haven't you ever seen anyone snuggling before?"

"Look between your legs, Zeeny, you've got a dick. When did you grow that?"

Zena let my hand rest on her breast and moved her hand to feel the head of my dick that was sticking between her legs. "You're right, Joanie, I do have a growth down there. Kinda close to my pussy, too. I better be careful or it could just sneak in there. Did you want to see that Joanie, you little pervert? Did you want to see Zena, the confirmed lesbian, spitted on this big dick."

"Oh, Zena, don't make me drool. You know I love to watch almost anything sexy. How does it feel to have him play with your breasts?"

Zena answered, "He's not really playing with them, just holding one in his sleep. If he pinches a nipple, I'll know he's awake. Ouch, he's awake. I better get away from him or he'll attack."

"Oooh, yeah! I want to watch," Joanie gasped.

"You're terrible, Joanie," Betsy said. "Let's start breakfast."

Zena slid around, sitting up, and I did the same, keeping the blanket over my middle to hide my erection. I said, "I need to go to the bathroom. Let me go first, okay?"

I went to the bathroom where my dick wilted while I was peeing. I shook off then washed my hands and dick, plus brushed my teeth. When I got back into the living room, Zena got up to do her thing in the bathroom. I sat on the couch as Betsy and Joanie, who were still sitting on the floor in front of the couch, began commenting.

"It's all little again," Joanie said. "I like it better when it sticks up, big and hard."

"Me, too," Betsy said, "I know how to make it big again real quick."

"How, Betsy? Show me," Joanie pleaded.

"All you have to do is just hold it and squeeze it gently, along with his round things underneath. It'll get big quick, watch."

"Spread your legs a little, Tommy, let me hold you." Betsy picked up my growing dick and held it as blood flowed into it, quickly firming it up. With her other hand, Betsy was holding my balls, gently massaging and squeezing them."

"Ooh, he's all big again, Betsy. Doesn't that make you wet. It really makes me that way. I feel all sexy. Maybe we should go back to bed for a little while."

"Well, you can use your mouth on my boobs or my pussy, Joanie. I'm going to play with this thing right here. If he had one of those condom things, I'd fuck him. That really felt good, yesterday."

Joanie said, "I should put him in me, I bet I wouldn't get pregnant. I'm too little to get pregnant."

"Dummy, your mom is tiny and she had you and your two brothers. As hot as you are, if you're anywhere near ovulation, you'll get knocked up."

"But I want to feel it in me, Betsy. You did. It's not fair! I want to feel it inside me, too."

"We'll borrow Tommy's truck and go into a drugstore and get some condoms. That way we can all experiment with him."

Zena came in and said, "You two are not very nice. You're playing with our guy, getting him all worked up, and his balls are going to swell up and hurt. You can't just get him all worked up then leave him."

"What do we do with him, Zena?" Betsy asked.

"What did you two do with him yesterday? What made his thing go soft?"

Joanie smiled, "I know, he likes me to suck on him. I think I'll have some breakfast. You said it was all protein, Betsy, so it's probably good for me. I wonder if it tastes different in the morning."

Joanie knelt in front of me and just swallowed me whole.

Betsy said, "No fair! I get to try that, too. Let me."

Zena sat down next to me and asked, "What do you think. Do you want a couple of cock sucking lezzies to tend to you every morning?"

I laughed, causing my dick to sink past Joanie's gag area. Her eyes opened wide while she forced herself down hard until her lips were buried in my pubic hair. She swallowed a few times, slowly pulled me from her throat, before pulling off completely.

"Did you see that, did you? Did you see? I swallowed the whole thing! I'm just like that movie, Deep Throat. That was fun, it throbs in your throat. I'll bet I can make him squirt straight into my stomach. But if I did that, I wouldn't taste it. I like the way it tastes."

Betsy said, "Let me try. Let me see if it will go in my throat."

Zena was laying her head on my shoulder, watching the antics of her two friends. She held my stiffie up for Betsy to try to swallow, but she gagged with only four inches in her mouth.

She said, "I never could give decent head. Guess that's why I gave up on guys. They wouldn't eat pussy and I didn't suck cock very well."

Zena said, "Just suck the head, the tip, stroke him with one hand, and squeeze his balls gently with the other. He'll squirt."

Betsy began stroking me, and sucking just the head of my dick into her mouth. She repeated this over and over until my balls were tingling and my legs stiffened

Zena could gauge my excitement and said, "He's getting ready, if you don't want to taste him, you'd better pull off."

Betsy looked determined, while Joanie looked disappointed next to her. Just a couple more sucks on the head of my dick, accompanied by some tongue on the underside, and her hand stroking me, did the trick. With a groan, I swelled in Betsy's mouth, and shot a huge stream into her throat.

Betsy coughed and raised her mouth from my dick. As Joanie lunged onto my dick, I shot a stream up her face with some streaking into her hair, nose, and eyes. The next few shots were consumed by the vociferous hunger Joanie displayed. Again, she pulled off my wilting dick with a pop, and displayed her mouth full of come. She pulled Betsy to her and pushed her back onto the floor, locking her mouth onto Betsy's. You could see her working her mouth, pushing my cum into Betsy's mouth.

Joanie sat up and raked a finger down her face, gathering up the stuff that was shot there by me. She looked at it then pressed her finger to Zena's mouth. Zena opened her mouth and sucked the finger clean. She was tasting my offering, and thinking about the taste.

"Not bad. I may try some fresh from the spigot one of these days. At least I know what to expect now."

Margaret came in with a hand full of mugs and the coffee pot, "Coffee, everyone? I could hear you guys. Joanie you are such a shit disturber. You always want to do something, try something, or experiment. This time I'm with you. Have some coffee everyone, I've got bacon frying. Come help me with the eggs and toast."

Zena held me down while Joanie and Betsy followed Margaret back to the kitchen. "You don't mind my friends experimenting with you do you? They don't mean any harm. They're just curious and you're a safe person to experiment with."

"Naw," I said, with a smile. "How could a guy object to getting some attention like that in the morning? They were having fun and it obviously felt really good to me. I just don't want to scare them, scare them away from men. Some men are good. They should be able to enjoy both men and women."

"How many times a day can you squirt like that. Will it hurt you to do it too much?"

"Guys have a built in safety I think. When they've had enough, they can't get it up anymore. I'm probably good for three or four times a day. I don't know, though, because I've never tried to see how many times a day I could get off."

Zena hugged my arm then kissed my cheek.

"This is all very exciting and mysterious in some ways. I know what guys do and what happens, but I've never felt a guy up close like you. I let my uncle do some stuff with me, but he likes guys and he only wants to do to me what a guy does to a guy. He's wanted me to suck him, but I just haven't. I'll have to take Joanie to see him and let her suck him dry."

"You'll have to tell me about you letting your uncle do you like he does boys. That sounds interesting. Doesn't it hurt?"

Zena thought for a second, then said, "Not really, Unk is super gentle. He knows how to do it, I guess ... and, he uses lots of slippery stuff. He's not big like you but he's pretty long, almost as long as you are. After we get going, it feels pretty good to me. I can get off, if I do myself at the same time he does me."

I frowned and asked, "Why would you do that with him?"

"He doesn't have a regular friend and he won't do Bruce, because Bruce is an employee. I know what horny is, so we were talking about it and I told him to imagine that I was a guy and he should just bend me over. I didn't want to suck him, so he did me. I like to do things for him. I've even done my brother like that since my first time with Unk. I like taking care of them that way."

"Pretty extreme, if you ask me," I said getting up, pulling Zena up with me.

"Don't tell the girls I do that. I don't think they would understand."

"Why did you tell me?" I asked, a little bewildered.

"Because, you and I have something between us. I don't know what it is, but we do. Let's give it some time. We'll figure it out. Let's get breakfast."

After breakfast I said I was going to paint the porch. My plan was to paint everything but the deck, and do that Sunday morning before we left. Zena and Margaret wanted to help, so I had them begin on the railing. There was a lot to do as the new porch was fourteen feet deep and stretched the entire sixty feet of the front of the cabin. My eventual plan was to screen it all in so I could have the big porch as another living room. I had even thought of getting one of those outdoor pool tables.

Betsy and Joanie wanted to borrow my truck for awhile. They said they wanted to get some more steaks for this evening. They promised to bring some Subways for lunch when they came back.

I worked on all the overhead trim and finished it about the time the girls finished the railing. We decided to break for lunch and what do you know Betsy and Joanie came back right then. We washed up the brushes and put the paint and tools away. We might do the house trim next but there was no rush.

We sat out on the porch eating our sandwiches, drinking Coke and talking about possibly going down to the lake and using a couple of canoes.

It was funny; Margaret had adapted to the park better than I would have expected. After her blowup yesterday, she seemed to have more confidence in herself now. I think she realized that no one at the park was judgmental of her body. Naturists are exactly that, they live with nature and are a part of it. Betsy was self-conscious about her huge boobs, but just forgot about it and enjoyed being nude. Little Joanie was like a little kid. Oh boy, no clothes!

We went for a canoe ride with two canoes. Zena and Betsy rode in one while Margaret and Joanie wanted to be in the one I was in. We paddled all over, looking at the sights, seeing some little furry critters, muskrats, swimming in and out of a bunch of brush. We saw lots of turtles up on logs sunning themselves, but we didn't see any snakes. We came back to the main park area about four-thirty, ready for a beer and to think about supper. The girls all wanted to swim before supper, so we skipped getting towels and just dropped our shoes and jumped in. We swam and splashed with the kids in the pool. We were being silly, unlike the 'cool teens', who were scandalized by our antics. We had a great time.

We finally began supper about seven, finishing the dishes a little before nine. We were all fairly loose after having several drinks and finishing a couple bottles of wine that Betsy and Joanie had gotten. Since the house was warm, everyone was still bare.

Joanie was leaning back against Betsy, holding her big boobs up and pressing them to the side of her head. It was almost comical as Betsy's breasts stuck out farther than Joanie's face. They would almost wrap around her, covering her face.

Betsy was idly playing with Joanie's nipples and occasionally raking her fingers through Joanie's fuzzies.

Margaret was telling us how she had become so anti-man. When she was in high school, some guys made fun of her constantly, then one time, they caught her out on the baseball field by herself and tried to rape her. She had fought them hard; yelling and hollering until a coach finally had come out to find out what happening. She said that after that incident the same guys constantly called her a lesbian, so when another girl had approached her, she knew that liked girls and just easily fell into the lifestyle. She said she enjoyed being with girls, and up till yesterday, had resented that men didn't look at her as a woman.

Betsy's story was a little different. She had been with guys and was even engaged once, but her fiancé had taken off with another girl. Every time she went out with a guy, all they wanted to do was get hold of her breasts. She said a next-door neighbor seduced her into lady loving, and all of a sudden, Betsy was swinging in the other court. She said she was introduced to many other women that liked to play with women. Most were BI-sexual, but she had just migrated to women only as the men were always so grabby.

Joanie had a sad look on her face when it was her turn. None of the boys wanted to go out with her because she was so small and flat chested.

"I used to have sleepovers with my girlfriends and we would often play around. Around fifteen, one of my girlfriends said she only liked girls and she wanted to play with me. You know me. I like to play, anytime, anywhere, so we got together. I still see her sometimes, but I didn't want a permanent partner. You three are more permanent that she ever was. I'm kind of funny, though. I think I want to play around with a guy but I'm afraid, except with Tommy. He lets us have fun without pushing us to do anything. Funny isn't it, if a guy is laid back, we go after him."

The girls all looked at Zena for her story. She shrugged her shoulders and said,

"When I was eight, nine, and ten, I had a nanny that kept my brother and me. She used to bathe us together and dress us together all the time. Then she began dressing us separately and putting us to bed separately. She used to play with me, touch me, and have me touch her. I really liked it. She would get me off over and over again at night before bed. I did her the same. I found out later that she would do the same with my brother, getting him off over and over again. He said she even let him fuck her in the butt. He said she wouldn't let him do it the right way because he began squirting early, and she didn't want to get pregnant. I guess he liked doing it in the butt so much, he now only does guys. Me, I like what girls do with each other. I like to eat pussy. I like my pussy to be eaten. We never did put things in each other's pussies except our fingers and tongues. I've just never been with a guy until now, with Tom. He's kind of fascinating, kind of scary, and very exciting."

Betsy asked, "What about you, Tommy, tell us about how you became heterosexual and have stayed that way."

I laughed, "Easy, my mom and dad were always fooling with each other. My sister and I caught them hundreds of times on the living room couch. They didn't think it was wrong to just do it when they wanted each other, and they wanted each other often. I think they still do, but I'm not around to see it.

"I used to come out here with my aunt. She was the nudist. Once when my mom and dad were out here with my aunt, my sister and I came back from the lake early and found my dad, mom, and my aunt all in bed together. My sister and I thought mom and Aunt Pauline were hurting Dad, as Mom was sitting on his face while Aunt Pauline was sitting on his middle. They told us Dad was fine and for us to go back outside. We did, but my sister wanted to sneak some more looks, so we went to the side of the cabin and watched. I think we figured out that adults did that stuff. My sister and I talked about trying it, but we never did. She said only people who love each other did that stuff. She said that dad loved both of the sisters, but was married to Mom.

"An older girl out here showed me the ropes when I was fourteen. We did it lots, until I was sixteen and she was eighteen. Then she found another boyfriend.

"There was an older lady that had me do some odd jobs around her house. She was the one who showed me how to make love to a girl. She loved to have me kiss, lick, and suck on her titties for hours. She showed me how to make love to her pussy. I could make her crazy kissing, touching, and sucking on her. She loved to kiss so we kissed for hours too. Because of my age, I could come over and over again, so we would fool around all day with me coming six, seven, eight times a day. She said her husband knew I was coming over every day and approved. She said he felt like this made her more exciting when he came home.

"They moved away, so my pussy supply went dry again. I had a girlfriend in town that did stuff, but she wouldn't come out here, and thought I was some kind of freak. I was fairly active with girls in college, but nothing serious and no real regular or steady girlfriends. Just fuck buddies. Since then, I've had some girlfriends, but as soon as they find out I like to be nude, they're gone."

While I was telling my sexual history story, my dick had thickened and elongated until it was ready to jump into action if just invited a little.

As she pinched Joanie's nipple with one hand and played with her pussy with the other, Betsy said, "Joanie and I bought some condoms today. She wants to have the real thing inside her. Would you do that for her Tommy? She's so slippery right now, I think you could slide a log up there."

Joanie looked at me with smoky eyes, "Please, would you make love to me? Would you?"

Zena leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "Do it, make love to her. I'll help."

The blankets were still on the couch, so I spread them on the floor and laid Joanie back on them. She is so small, that it is fun to just run your hand over her small frame. She has breasts, just not large. When I reached to kiss Joanie, she responded by latching onto me, holding me and pulling me down to lie next to her.

I kissed her for a long time, moving to kiss her ears, eyes, neck, and down to her nipples. Going back to her lips, dipping down to her stomach, and then progressing to her slippery pussy was an easy move. Her fragrance was sexy, and oozed with female hormones. The first kiss on her pussy had her coming. A finger introduced had her coming again.

The combination of mouth and fingers had her screaming until she yelled, "Put it in, put it in."

Betsy was right there with a condom and insisted on rolling it on, making sure there was a reservoir for the juices to expand into. My fingers had told me she didn't have a hymen, and that she was used to having something inside her as well. As I put my dick, enclosed in slippery rubber, up to her pussy lips, Joanie pushed her pussy straight up at me, engulfing all of me. The little girl was able to take every centimeter, and groaned with satisfaction as she did.

Joanie's little hips began a rapid up and down, sucking me in on every stroke, until I could feel myself ready to come. Joanie had never stopped she was coming continuously.

When I said, "I'm gonna cum, it's coming," she surprised me.

She pushed me from her, stripped the covering off my dick, and began jacking me off quickly.

Joanie said, "Come on me, squirt me, cover me with your stuff. I want to feel it."

My part was easy. I launched a huge load up her body to cover her face, mouth, and breasts. Each jet of sperm was rubbed onto her breasts, then her face and mouth, until my dick was going limp. Joanie smiled up at me and gave me a big kiss.

"That was so good. My first fuck and you made me come so hard, I thought I would lose it."

Zena had gotten a washcloth and was gently washing Joanie, cleaning her face as Joanie lay back, luxuriating in her satisfied feeling.

Margaret was sitting cross-legged with her hand in her crotch. Her mouth was hanging open, staring at my now limp dick.

She said, "That was something. I might do that one of these days. Would you make love to me, Tommy?"

I crawled to Margaret and gently kissed her on the lips, "When you want me, Margaret, I would be honored. I would love to make love to you."

She shivered from her excitement, probably coming again and again from watching, and imagining it was her being made love to.

When I went back to the blanket, Betsy pushed me on my back and said, "You've been doing all the loving. I want to love on you a little."

She kissed me as I had kissed Joanie, then rose up, pushing a big fat nipple into my mouth, telling me to suck and to imagine I'm sucking milk from her.

She kissed me everywhere, sucked my nipples, a first for me, kissed my stomach and attempted to swallow my rejuvenated dick. She stroked it and sucked it. With deft hands, Betsy rolled a condom on me and straddled my hips, to slowly sink down on me while her eyes were closed tightly and her mouth was open in a perfect "O."

Betsy had some strong athletic hips. She fucked me steadily until a leg straddled my face and a pussy was lowered to my mouth. The extra excitement of having two women at the same time was getting to me. Betsy was coming. I could feel her squeezing my dick. My face rider was already slumping, coming continuously.

Zena, the face rider exclaimed, "Oh Tommy, you're making me come and come. So nice, so good, I can't take any more."

As Zena rolled off me and turned to kiss me, Betsy and Zena's heads bumped each other. Betsy doubled her efforts, whispering to me, "Come in me, shoot in me, make me a baby, fill me up, Tommy! Fuck me a baby, Tommy!"

I filled the condom to overflowing. Betsy collapsed on my chest, pressing her huge tits onto me as she calmed. She said, "Good thing you had that rubber on or I'd be pregnant for sure. I can feel how much you filled that thing up. Pull out, give it to me."

I pulled from Betsy and she slid the sloppy rubber off me and held it up, displaying the load of juice that was weighting the rubber down. I laid back and closed my eyes, my lust completely sated. Zena lay next to me, kissing my cheek, holding me.

She said, "You did good, you gave Joanie what she craved and you gave Betsy something she thinks she has needed for a long time."

I turned my head and kissed Zena and said, "One of these days I want to make love to you. We don't have to have intercourse, but I want to make love to you, just you."

That must have had an effect, as she shivered and hugged me to her.

Margaret said, "Let's go to bed. I can't believe it's after midnight already. Come on, Betsy, come snuggle with me."

When they left, I lifted up to sit on the couch, pulling the blankets up to use as covers. Joanie came and stood in front on me with Zena now kneeling in front of me.

Joanie said, "Come, sleep with Zena and me. I want to feel you all night like Zena did last night. Please, come sleep with us."

Zena stood and pulled me up saying, "Come. Keep us warm."

I shut off the lights and joined the two girls in my aunt's queen sized bed. With a girl hugging me on each side, and a head on each shoulder, we went to sleep. Even Joanie's hand encircling my dick and holding me couldn't keep me awake.

Sunday morning found me awake first, and in dire need of the bathroom. I slid from bed, peed, and decided to make coffee. The coffee was finishing as Margaret came into the kitchen. She came up to me, hugged me with a full body hug, and tilted her head up to be kissed. We kissed very gently, full of meaning and promise. She smiled as she wiggled her stiff nipples across my chest, feeling my poker rising for the occasion.

We were drinking coffee when Betsy came in. She sat on my lap to get a hug and kiss. She giggled and tried to stuff a huge nipple into my mouth. I got her some coffee and she settled in a chair by herself.

Next up was Zena, who came in smiling and sat on my lap to give me a sweet hug and a gentle kiss, then another hug.

"You make me sleep so well. I can't believe a man is making me so relaxed. I think I'll keep you, just for a good night's sleep."

As soon as Zena had a cup of coffee and was sitting in the last available chair, Joanie came out, scratching her muff, and yawning. She looked for a chair, then just sat in my lap.

She took a drink of my coffee and said, "Yuk! I need Coke in the morning. That coffee will kill you."

Margaret said, "I guess our weekend is over. It's back to the city and the cliff dwellers. This is so nice out here. I hope you have us back out here, Tommy. I really like it out here."

"You're all welcome, anytime. I can't promise as exciting a time as we had this weekend every weekend, but it's fun out here, especially in the summer when all the people from up north come down. Some of the snowbirds go back north and others come down. Kind of funny."

Betsy asked, "How long do you think it will take to paint the deck on the porch?"

"Since I'm going to use a roller, probably an hour. I'll come out one night this next week and put the sealer over the paint. I will, that is, if I can get my sister to come out with me."

Zena said, "I'll come out with you. I'll even help. We should get done fast. How about Wednesday, the paint should be good and dry by then."

"Sounds good, thanks for coming out with me. It helps me be a better person to be able to come out here and relax. This time, you girls gave me some extra treats, and Margaret, remember that you have to dance for me soon."

Margaret actually giggled, "I'll dance for you alright. You better keep those condoms around. I may want to see what it's all about."

We had breakfast, went down to the pool for a swim, and came up to clean up the house before leaving. Zena, Joanie, and Betsy did the bedclothes and folded up all the extra blankets, while Margaret and I painted the porch deck. More could have helped paint, but I only had two rollers with long handles. We painted our way right out to the steps using the rollers, and finished by using brushes on the steps.

We cleaned off the rollers, brushes, and trays then put them away. I told Maggie to grab a towel and some soap so we could go down to the central shower to clean up real quick. The other girls had already showered and cleaned up the bathroom, so Margaret and I were on our own.

She was totally relaxed with me as we showered. I told her to turn around and I would wash her back, then she could wash mine.

"Maggie, get your head wet and let me wash your hair. I used to love to have my aunt wash my hair. I used to do hers, too."

As I was washing Margaret's hair a young couple and an older couple came into shower. Margaret was a little shocked, but then realized that it wasn't any different than being out in the park. We were both a little red-faced when the older couple began playing around.

The elderly lady was vigorously washing her husband's dick saying, "Maybe I can pump this thing up if I work it hard enough."

The young couple laughed and continued washing.

We dried each other off and before we left the area that had benches, Margaret gave me a hug and a very nice kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.