Bare Assets - Cover

Bare Assets

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A very naughty story of a young man enjoying life within a naturist park. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to find a person to date when you tell them you're a nudist? Of course he has a life to live and occupation as well but all roads seem to lead to "SEX" of some kind. This story is full of all kinds of sex. So much even the editor is squeamish.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Age 3

Loraine said to Aunt Pauline, "He's so funny. If you leave him alone for a second, he has his shirt and underwear off; and he's running around, naked as a jaybird."

"Oh Sis," Aunt Pauline said, "He'll probably be like me and want to be a nudist."

Age 5

"Mom! Tommy took his clothes off again," Dana (age seven) said tattling to her mother.

"Leave him alone, Dana, he's not hurting anyone," Aunt Pauline said.

Loraine said, "Pauline, I can't let my kid run around outside without any clothes, we don't even have a fence."

Age 9

"Tommy, put a bathrobe on to go back to your room. It upsets your sister for you to be wandering around the house naked all the time."

"Oh, Mom, it's just me. I hope Aunt Pauline takes me back to the camp again, this year. You don't have to wear clothes the whole time out there, and nobody fusses about it."

Age 14

"Lee, Honey," Loraine was saying to her husband, "do you really think it's alright to let Tommy go out to the camp with Pauline? Dana doesn't like it at all, but Tommy seems to thrive out there. I even like to go, sometimes, but I'm almost embarrassed to be nude around Tommy."

"It doesn't seem to bother Tommy at all to be naked all the time," Lee, Tommy's dad, said. "I'm more bothered by it than he is. You and your sister are such teases! It's no wonder I have to hide around you two out there."

"But Tommy is getting big," Tommy's mother sighed. "He's almost six foot and his thingy is getting pretty big and it's always swinging around. I wonder if he's interested in girls yet."

As he snuggled into Loraine, tweaking one her nipples, Lee said, "We've had a couple of talks. He knows all about the birds and the bees. I've asked him about how he gets along with the other kids, and he says they all experiment a little and look at each other, but that's as far as he says he has gone."

Loraine shivering, "Oh Lee, you know where this leads, don't you?" Loraine held Lee's hand firmly against her breast. "I wish you would fix the squeaky boards in this bed. I guess it's okay to let him go back out there with Pauline this summer. Pauline says that he's going to be a part time lifeguard at the pool, and at the lake. Ohhh, Honey! More please."

Age 21

"Your aunt loved you so much, Tommy. You and Pauline were always the best of buddies. You were the only one in the family that would always go out to the camp with her. Look at her. She looks so peaceful. She shouldn't have that dress on. She would rather be nude. I guess they can't have a funeral for a naked lady."

Tommy spoke with tears running down his cheeks, "She was so close to us, Mom. She was always around, always teaching Dana and me something. She was your best friend, too. Damn! Cancer is so sneaky, so fast. I will really miss her, Mom."

Age 22

"Why can't I come back to the park? My aunt left me her cabin and the lots surrounding it. I've been away to school and I'm back now. I would like to be able to come out on weekends and enjoy the park."

"Look, Tommy," Mr. Franks the park originator and manager said. "I know you grew up out here, but you're an adult now. We don't allow single men to come out here. Parents would be apprehensive to have their daughters exposed to someone like you."

"But Mr. Franks, it's my cabin! My aunt left it to me. I have the title and everything in my name. I even paid the taxes on it while I've been in school ... and I had to really scrimp to get up the money, this past year. Now I've got a job, and I need to enjoy the lifestyle out here."

"I'm sorry, Tommy, that's the rule. Find a wife, find a girlfriend, find someone, a woman, who will accompany you out here and you're welcome. Call me to tell me you're coming, and we'll fix up your aunt's place for you."

Age 22 - at home

"Mom, please, you can come to the park with me. If you would come, they would let me come. They just don't allow single guys out there. They're afraid I'll attack their little girls. Like I don't know what they look like, by now!"

Loraine looked at her son lovingly, "Son, you should find a nice girl to take out there with you. I'll bet there are several who would love to spend a weekend with you out there."

"It's not that easy, Mom. When I tell someone I'm going with about being a naturist, they almost all run away. The ones that don't say that I should forget about running around naked and just ask them to marry me. Not a chance."

"Thanks for coming out with me this time, Mom. You need to ask some of the older widows if they could be my sponsor or something. I really like to go out there more often."

Age 24 - at his sister's apartment

"Oh, Dana, come on. You and Bee could both come out. You know I won't embarrass either of you and I know you both will have a great time. Mom said she can't go but every second or third week, and I want to go out there more often. Yeah, you're right. There aren't any eligible guys out there because they won't let them in alone. What about Jeff, are you tired of waiting? Jeff could come out too. You two could get a great all over tan and enjoy the lake and the pool. I'll even take you both on a canoe ride. Come on, Bee said she'd go, if you would."

Age 24 - at the camp, or 'park', as it's now known.

"Thank you, Mr. Franks, for fixing up and painting the inside of the cabin. It's as nice as it's ever been. While my sister and her friend are out here this week, I'll run in and get the shingles for the roof and redo it. I want to make the porch larger too. Aunt Pauline always wanted a larger porch."

"Just remember, Tommy, you can't come out here unless you're accompanied by a lady. I'm glad to see your sister and friend out. I hope they enjoy themselves."

At the end of the week, Dana said, "Tommy, did you enjoy seeing all of Bee and me? I saw you checking us out several times. At least you didn't spring a boner from staring."

"Dana, I'm not that bad. I was admiring your fresh tan. Bee darkened right up and you've turned golden. You look good with some sun."

"Well, brother, I'm not coming back out right away. You better start hunting for another female to come with you. Bee has a boy friend, so she probably won't be coming with you. I am surprised that you didn't even flirt with her while she was here."

"Bee is cute, Dana, but you already told me she had a boyfriend. I didn't want to upset either of you. I like it out here too much to make waves with someone who helped me come out."

Dana smiled, "I looked around to see if there were any divorcees or unattached women out here, but didn't find any. Bee and I will keep our eyes open to see if we can find you a nudie partner."

Age 24 - at work

I looked up from the drawing on my desk at the girl in front of me. She was average height, about five-five, probably one ten or so. Average build from what I could tell under the suit jacket she wore. She had shiny brown hair, more of an auburn, which was cut fairly short, but looked nice. She didn't have any discernable makeup on, which was a plus in my estimation.

"You're Tom Parks, right? Your sister is Dana, right?"

I gave her a crooked smile and nodded that she was correct.

"My name is Zena Harper. Your sister is my neighbor at the apartments where we live. Can you have lunch with me, or could we meet after work? I'd like to talk to you for a few minutes."

"I have to have lunch with the department supervisor today. How about meeting at 'The Office' right after work? Would that be good? We could have a cold one, a coffee, or whatever."

Zena Harper said, "A cold one sounds good. I'll be there as soon after five as I can."

As she left, I checked her out, noting she had a decent shape and a really nice caboose. Wonder what this is about.

The day flashed by as usual. Time flies when you're having fun, and work was fun for me. My degree in architecture had earned me a job as junior blueprint proofer for the area's largest builder. I checked over the build out blueprints before the work was begun, to make sure our lessors were getting what they wanted. Sometimes it took several meetings back and forth to get it right, but it was enjoyable to know the job would be done to meet the lessors' desires.

I left my building, went a block over, and entered 'The Office'. The place was a lively after-workday bar, which featured a few skimpily attired waitresses and barmaids, along with a loud jukebox. Their biggest draw was the ice-cold beer. The bottles sometimes had a few ice crystals floating in them, and the draft frosted the frozen mugs, instead of warm beer served in frosty glasses.

As soon as I came in, Zena grabbed me by the arm and pulled me toward a booth that had three women already sitting there. I didn't recognize any of them, but then, I didn't recognize Zena when she came up to me, either.

Zena said, "This is Tommy Parks, ah, Tom Parks. He's the brother of our neighbor, Dana. You know ... Dana and Bee? Tom this is Margaret, Joan, and Betsy. They work for Dover and Dover, downstairs from you."

I smiled at each of them, trying to get a feel for them. Margaret gave me a cold smile, and I couldn't tell why. Joan had a warm smile, while Betsy just nodded. Margaret looked like she could be a NFL lineman, while Joan looked like she was a tiny little girl. Betsy looked like she had a forty double Z chest on her, but didn't look overweight, otherwise.

Zena smiled at me, "I guess you want to know what this is about?"

I nodded with a smile, "That would be good."

"Your sister says you're a naturist, a nudist. My family is naturists too, but they live up in Atlanta. So far, I've not met anyone that goes to any of the parks down here, so I was happy to hear that your sister and her roommate went with you this past week. I would like to go with you out to your park, to look it over."

I was excited, "That would be great! Do you want to go this weekend? Do you other girls want to come along, too?"

Margaret frowned, Joan was almost giggling, and Betsy sort of stared. Zena said, "None of them have ever been to a naturist camp. They have some ill-advised pre-conceived ideas. There is something that I need to discuss with you, though."

The tone of Zena's voice had changed, so I looked at her and asked, "What's that?"

"I am a lesbian. My three girlfriends are all lesbians. None of us would be interested in any type of contact with you while we are at the camp."

Margaret finally said something, "I think if I see a naked man, I'll throw up."

"Oh, Margaret," Zena scolded, "You're always saying stuff like that, and I don't think you've ever even seen a naked guy. They are just guys. Most nudists don't pay any attention to other naked people."

"That's not entirely true, Zena. If you grew up in parks, I'm sure you did some discovery expeditions with the other kids along the way."

"You're right, Tommy, I did. But that's before I decided I liked what women had, a lot more than what men had."

Betsy leaned across the table toward me and asked, "Would you get a hard-on if you saw my big tatas?"

I smiled at Betsy, "Well, you never know, Betsy. I'll have to check them out first. There are quite a few ladies with giant bosoms out there. Most are older, but you never know. You could be the one to twitch my trigger."

"I'm gonna puke," Margaret said, disgustedly.

"I'm so excited," Joan gushed.

"I'd like to find out," Betsy said.

"They're incorrigible, Tommy. Would you take us out this weekend? We would like to go. I promise we'll be ladies, and not embarrass you. We have each other, so we are not predators. But remember, none of us are up for any horizontal hanky panky with you."

Joan was wiggling and giggling.

Zena corrected herself, "But then, Joan doesn't know what she wants or likes. I think she like everything."

"Oh, puke," Margaret said, disgustedly.

I looked at the four while drinking my cold draft.

"Okay. You guys pack up your toiletries and a couple of bottoms in case you get cold feet about going nude. We'll need enough food and drinks for Friday night, Saturday, and through lunch on Sunday. Let's do some meal planning, so we won't buy too much or have too little."

My little notebook served us well in making up a good list of food for our weekend. I added a note to pick up the paint that I wanted to put on the expanded porch.

After two beers, I left them with one last thought.

"I sure hope you all like to come out and will want to come out often. I have to have a female with me, in order to go out there. One or all of you are welcome to come. I promise to keep my hands off you for as long as you wish. I won't promise that I won't get excited over seeing you, but I promise that it will only be for a minute, until I get used to you. See you tomorrow night at five. Be ready for a great weekend."

I was in charge of getting beer, booze, soda, and milk. I stopped at Home Depot first to get the paint for the porch, and then stopped at Publix for the drinks.

At my apartment, I checked my toiletry bag to make sure I had everything. I took along a pair of shorts and a T-shirt, in case it got cool. I had two pairs of sandals already out at the cabin, along with plenty of towels, so I was fixed.

Friday dragged. I was so anxious that I wanted to skip out of work at noon. Instead, as I was getting up to go out for lunch, Zena came up. "Hey Tommy, want to go to lunch? How about the club upstairs?"

"That's a little rich for my blood, Zena. Could we pick a cheaper place?"

"My treat, Tom. Come on, we'll have a real executive lunch, I'll fix it with your boss."

As we passed by Mr. Andrews' office, Zena leaned in and said, "Seth, I'm taking Tom Parks to lunch. I have to talk to him about a couple of new clients. We'll be a little long, today."

All Mr. Andrews did was nod, and we were off to the stratosphere for a 'power lunch'.

Upon being seated, we were catered too unreasonably. Zena was obviously well known, as people were constantly asking her if they could get her anything. She ordered us both martinis, and then proceeded to tell me how excited she was about the weekend.

When our salads came, along with another martini, Zena said, "I have a confession. The company you work for is my uncle's. He hired me to be his marketing manager a couple of years ago. He's the only one in my family that accepts my lesbian lifestyle. You don't seem to be turned off by me being a lez, so I already like you, Tommy. We'll be great friends."

"I really haven't given it much thought, Zena. I like women, but I haven't met any that really do it for me yet. If I could find someone that was a combination of my mom, my aunt Pauline, and my sister, then I would be interested. But then, my sister can be a prude, my mom can be a little narrow, and I think my aunt Pauline liked girls, just like you do."

Zena was laughing. "Are you into incest or what?"

"No, no, not that way! But those are the girls I've been most comfortable with."

"I was just teasing, Tommy. I have a brother that's like my uncle, they both like boys. I wonder how my mom and dad had two gay kids. My brother has a life partner, but my uncle has never settled down. I'm surprised he hasn't approached you yet."

"I've never met him, Zena. I don't even know what he looks like. Every time I've been on the executive floor, he's been out."

"I'll fix that. I'll make sure we eat at his apartment, soon. The man is a great cook. You'll have to watch out for him though. He's pretty slick when he's on the make."

"I don't think I'll have any problem. I really do like girls. I don't know about guys, because I can't think of anything nicer than cuddling up with a nice, soft, curvy girl."

"You almost make it sound appealing, Tommy. I'll bet you'll make some girl happy."

It was almost three by the time we staggered from the restaurant. Zena took me to her office. She had her secretary bring us some coffee, while she showed me some of the plans for one of the buildings her uncle was taking over.

The secretary had a frown on her face as she served me coffee, but Zena said to her, "Don't worry, Sally, I haven't changed my mind. I still like pussy better than prick. This is the guy that's going to take us to the nudist camp, this weekend. You know, you should go with us."

"I couldn't do that, Zena. I can't even get naked with your friends, much less a bunch of men."

Zena turned to me and said, "Kind of bad, huh? I even have a lezzy secretary. I thought it would be easier if I had someone who understood my lifestyle." Zena stood and said, "Come on! Come with me, and let me introduce you to my uncle."

I frowned, but Zena grabbed my hand and pulled me with her, right down the hall until we entered the big double doors to the big guy's office. A male secretary was at the reception desk.

"How may I help you, Zena. Isn't this Tom Parks from architecture?"

"It is, Bruce. I want to see Uncle Bert," Zena said. She turned to me and added, "See, the guys know who you are. Bruce is a little aggressive, so watch out for him."

"Oh, Zena, watch what you say. A nice man like Tom will get the wrong idea."

"Bruce," Zena scoffed, "I don't think Tom plays the same game you do."

Bruce screwed up his mouth and said, "Go on in. Bert isn't doing anything."

Zena went through the big double doors, confronting a man sitting at a huge desk with windows completely backing him.

"Uncle Bert, I want to introduce Tom Parks from architecture. He does the build-out blue print approvals." Zena motioned for me to reach across the desk to shake her uncle's hand and said, "And he's the man I've been waiting for, all my life, Unk."

The man looked up at me with his mouth hanging open and his eyes were as big around as saucers. He whispered, "The man you've been waiting for all your life?"

"Yeah, Unk. A straight guy, that's a nudist. He's going to take me out to his naturist camp this weekend. As a matter of fact, he's taking four of us lezzies out there. Can you believe it? I've finally found the guy of my dreams."

The man began laughing the loudest belly laugh I've ever heard.

"Oh, Zena, I almost thought you were having an epiphany. I thought you were going straight."

"Not a chance, Unk. I'm as queer as you are, just not as couth."

"Ahmmm, Zena. You don't need to be so crude. Mr. Parks may not appreciate the way you can be."

"So far, Unk, he's been unflappable. He professes his love for women but doesn't seem to mind that me and mine like them as well. He didn't even flinch when Bruce made a pass."

The big man sighed as he sat back in his big chair.

"Thank God it's Friday. Every Friday people around here get squirrelly. So, Tom Parks ... you're actually going to take my niece to a nudist camp and parade around in the altogether with her? Are you going to announce her coming wherever you go, or can you control yourself?"

"Well, I sure hope I at least give him a hard-on when he looks at me the first time. After that it would be nice if he just wagged his tail."

"Ha, ha, ha! You are so bad, Zena. Your mother, that's my sister, Tom, raised you to be almost exactly like her. The big difference is she likes guys. Your brother knows the right path, but he doesn't like the naturist lifestyle, does he?"

The whole time they were joking, I was just watching and listening. I was beginning to think perhaps Zena might swing both ways, but she would have to be the one who let me know when she wanted to swing my way.

"Uncle Bert, you need to get to know Tom better. He is a smart guy and can probably help your company. Find out more about him and get him up on this floor, so I can have a buddy up here. You know it won't be an interoffice romance, but it will be a great friendship."

"Fine. I'll do that, Zena baby. Now, how about you two come for dinner Tuesday evening? Bring some wine for some chicken."

"We'll be there, Unk. We're outta here, gotta get on the road for the camp."

"Have a good weekend, you two, and enjoy yourselves. See you Tuesday evening."

I said to Zena, "Let me go down and clean up my desk before I leave. I know no one is in the department on Friday afternoon, but I like it to be neat on Monday, even if there isn't anything big happening."

"Okay, we'll meet you downstairs at the garage elevator in about ten minutes. I'll call the girls."

I cleaned up my desk and rolled up the blueprints I had just completed before lunch. I printed out my notes, slipped them into the rubber band holding the prints, and put them on my boss' desk. The project wasn't due until next Friday, but I had busted butt to get it done quickly. I liked to show I could work efficiently.

I met the girls at the elevator downstairs.

"Okay, we can take my truck as it will seat six, three up front and three in the back. Or you can follow me out, whichever."

Zena said, "Let's throw everything in the back of Tom's truck, and drop off the car at the apartments on the way. Betsy, you drive my car, I'll ride with Tom."

Giggly Joanie said, "Can I ride with you guys. I'll have the whole back seat to myself all the way to the apartment."

Zena rolled her eyes at Joanie's juvenile exuberance.

When we got into my truck, Zena leaned over to me and whispered, "Don't let Margaret the man-hater, or Betsy the ball breaker know we spent the entire afternoon drinking and having a good time. They wouldn't understand. I think Betsy may like guys, too, but won't admit it. Margaret, however, is a real genuine man-hater. Don't know why and don't want to know. Just leave her alone."

I said, "I have the soda, beer, and milk in the two big coolers in the back. There's a box of miscellaneous booze back there too. I have stuff for Margaritas, Mojitos, and even some Bloody Mary mix for in the morning. I bought some gin and scotch too, just for fun. We can have a great time. I have an extra cooler for the meat too. Ice in all of them, of course."

"Wow," Zena exclaimed, "you spent a lot of money for this weekend, is that going to be okay?"

"I've been saving up for this type of thing. I'm stocking up the cabin at the same time. If I can work it out, one of these days I want to move and live out there instead of in an apartment. If my mom and dad didn't think I needed to live on my own, I would have stayed at home. They think I need a place by myself, to bring women. So far, the only women I've had at my apartment, have been my mom and my sister."

"You really don't go out, do you, Tom," Zena asked, almost sounding concerned.

"I have dated occasionally. But like I said, I haven't found anyone interesting enough, yet. I'm patient. The time will come."

We stopped at the apartment complex where my sister and the girls all lived, to drop off Zena's car. The other two girls climbed in the back seat of the crew cab and we were off.

It was only twenty minutes from the apartments, to the camp, but it was like going to another world. I rolled up to the gate, and was passed through by Henry, the ancient security man at the park. He and two other older men were the keepers of the gate. They had been on the gates, since I was a little boy.

We rolled up to the cabin, parking on the side and the girls all jumped out, running up to the door. It was unlocked, as always. We went in and opened the windows, to let some fresh air in. The cabin was under a bunch of towering oak trees that shaded it, and kept the place reasonably cool. The cabin still needed air conditioning on summer afternoons to be comfortable inside, but for the most part, it was fine with the windows open.

"Okay, girls, let's start out the weekend by dusting the place, and wiping down all the counters. I'll mop the kitchen and bathroom floors. Zena, get the vacuum and do the rest of the floors. If the rest of you will dust and wipe down the dusty surfaces, I'll begin bringing in the goodies as soon as I'm done."

It went fast. We all worked together, and hauled everything into the cabin.

As they set all of their stuff down in the living room, I said, "You girls split up between the two bedrooms. I'll sleep out here on the couch. It's a very comfortable couch, so I'll be happy out here. Get your stuff situated and let's get these clothes off."

I began unbuttoning my shirt and Zena began by dropping her skirt. She and I were nude in seconds, while the other three stood gaping at us. Zena said, "Come on you pussies, get your clothes off and enjoy yourself. See Tom didn't even sprout a boner for me. Umm, maybe I spoke too soon. Turn away, Tommy, get over it."

"I'll be fine. The thing just had to say hi. It'll go down, see, it's already drooping."

"Puke," Margaret said, disgustedly.

"Ooh, lookie, look at his thing," Joanie giggled.

"Check these out, stud," Betsy said as she dropped her huge bra, along with her blouse.

My wanger did do an about face and stood right up for Betsy's bazooms, then decided it should lie back down.

"Too much excitement for me, Betsy. Best be careful, all the blood will rush from my head and I'll pass out."

The girls all laughed, including Margaret. I walked out onto the porch stretching, enjoying the freedom and the fresh wind caressing my body. Zena stood next to me and said, "Feels good, doesn't it?"

I hollered to the girls inside, "How about let's go to the pool and do some swimming. The pools heated, so it'll be warm enough."

Zena said, "Go ahead, we'll meetcha. I'll wait for the slowpokes."

A skinny little blonde came running out of the house in her flip-flops saying, "I'll go with you, Tom, do I need a towel?"

"It's still sunny, we'll let the air dry us out. One of the other girls will bring their brush or comb for your hair. Let's go."

We walked to the pool, slid our footwear off, and dove into the pool. Joan couldn't swim well but was able to get around okay.

She said, "Boy, I'll have to learn to swim better, if we come out here a lot. This is fun."

"They have swim classes for all ages every Saturday, Joan. You'll have to come down to get some free lessons."

"I'll do it. Help me remember to come, Tommy. This place is great. I didn't think I could be free and naked like this, but I don't feel funny at all. I guess when people start coming I might, but not yet."

Zena, Margaret, and big-boobed Betsy came to the pool. This was my first appraisal of Margaret. She wasn't bad looking, a little extra padding around the middle, but not bad. She had shoulders like a football player and narrow hips and she didn't have much of a butt, an almost flat backside. Betsy was the conundrum. She was about five three, and would normally be about hundred ten, sort of thick but still slim, heavier, stockier, muscular, with a chest on her that was enormous. I'd bet she'd already heard every big tit joke ever told. That's probably why she was so self-conscious about them.

We all swam and splashed for a while before getting out as some more people came. I tried to introduce the girls to everyone that came, but people and families were coming faster than I could go. Mr. Franks came up to me and said, "Nice of you to bring the young ladies with you. We're having a campfire later tonight. Bring them around for some marshmallows. They'll meet everyone in time."

Zena had taken up with one of the young wives with kids and was deep in conversation with her. Betsy was talking to an older lady and her husband, while Margaret and Joanie were sort of hiding behind me as I greeted people. As we were meeting people, I did the unthinkable, I put my arm around Margaret and Joanie, holding them to me as I spoke to various couples and older folks.

Margaret said quietly, "I want to go back to the cabin."

"Okay, let me tell Zena and Betsy. I'll take you."

"I want to go by myself. You stay away from me. Don't touch me."

I must have turned red, embarrassed, as Mrs. Wilson came up to me and asked, "Are you okay, Tommy, you're all red."

Little Joanie didn't know what to think. She had heard Margaret but didn't understand as we were all having fun, or so we thought.

Zena and Betsy noticed Margaret take off and came over to Joanie and me. "What happened, did you get to close to her, Tommy?" Zena asked.

Joanie put her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh, I didn't think about that, Tommy had his arm around both of us, holding us to him and was introducing us to people. I'll bet that's what Margaret's upset about. Tommy's like a brother to us. He's just with us, he ain't like a guy on the prowl are you, Tommy?"

Betsy said, "I'll go settle her down. You can put your arm around me anytime, Tommy. Just don't think that I've changed my mind about bed partners and you and I will be fine."

Little Joanie said, "What's the big deal. My goodness, we're adults here. I'm not even afraid of Tommy, why would big ole Margaret be so afraid?"

As she pulled Joanie and me to her and led us toward the cabin, Zena said, "It's just the way some people are, Joanie. You and me, we might just like a little attention from Tommy, but don't tell the others, they wouldn't understand."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.