This Couple Is Mine - Cover

This Couple Is Mine

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man is invited to the home of a man that worked for him in the Army, and now works for him again as a civilian, to meet his wife and have dinner. It turns out that the young couple had more than a meal in mind. There are instances of forced MM sex in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

It’s now early in the evening on a Saturday. I probably should have been thinking about where to take her next and what to do to humiliate her further. It’s been a long day, though. We’re all pretty worn out. Instead, we went back to their house and she took another shower. I’ve lost track of how many showers she has taken today.

I sat propped up on a couple of pillows against the headboard in their bed and read more of her dirty diary while she lay with her head on my stomach. Without even having to be ordered to do so she stretched out on the bed and teased my cock with her lips and her tongue and the gentle touch of her soft fingertips.

It’s fascinating reading. Her early entries were relatively tame when you take into consideration the very kinky material which inspired her fantasies in the beginning. She started out describing mild scenarios of flashing. But it was never her idea. It was never her flashing because she wanted to expose herself and turn some guy on with a peek at her newly developing body. Right from the very beginning of her fantasies she was always under the control of some strong, dominant mystery man who guided her through her fantasy life.

In her early fantasies she was most often forced to expose herself to strangers who were just passing through her life, but not always. Some of her fantasies involved being exposed to neighbors or her parent’s male friends or her girlfriend’s fathers and brothers, just about every male in her life at one time or another.

Sometimes her exposure was described as being done in such a way as to make it seem accidental. But more often it was purposeful and prolonged and she was always being forced to do it against her will. Those forced exposures were soon followed by being offered to the men for sex. The sex acts were often performed in public as well.

There were long lists of public places where, in her fantasies, she was exposed and forced to submit sexually. She imagined it happening in classrooms and the gymnasium at her high school. Her fantasies took place in cars on public streets and at the drive-in theater where she was exposed to everyone who walked past the car where some generic male has just undressed her solely for the purpose of exposing and humiliating her.

She fantasized about being exposed to increasingly large numbers of boys at parties or forced to undress in the boy’s locker room at school and then being compelled to submit to various sex acts with the entire team. She envisioned being blindfolded, bent over and tied to a post in the dunes just off the access path at a public beach and raped by every man and boy who discovered her.

She described in vivid detail a fantasy of going to the circus and being separated from her friends. She was taken away by the circus performers. She pictured being staked out in a clearing in the middle of the RVs they all lived in and raped all afternoon and all night long by the various performers who all remained in their costumes.

A recurring theme was the idea of being in a relationship and her boyfriend gets off on forcing her to have sex with his friends and even strangers, always against her will. There were also several fantasies in which her father made her entertain various neighbors as well as a long list of relatives.

The sex acts she described became increasingly perverse as the diaries went on and she became older and more jaded.

Some of the fantasies were obviously self destructive and never meant to be actually experienced. For instance, being driven to Tijuana and forced to perform with a donkey. Some were more mundane. Thanks to me, we’ve already experienced something very much like many of her milder, less self-destructive fantasies in the last twenty-four hours.

The diary entries are all dated. She added a new fantasy, or a variation of an old fantasy, nearly every day from the time she was fifteen. There’s a gap in the entries from just before her wedding until a few months after she and Don were married.

When the diaries pick up again after her marriage when her life has returned to its new normal, she described a fantasy involving some of the things we did yesterday, just the three of us in the privacy of their home. She wrote of being stripped and taken in front of her husband and how much the idea of that sort of humiliation excites her.

She made no mention of her husband being forced to suck dicks or eat her out after she was fucked. It probably never occurred to her. He was only involved in her humiliation by his presence, by him being forced to witness her being sexually abused.

I’ve noticed in the entries dated after her marriage that the idea that she would be used as a sexual pawn while her husband was forced to watch helplessly turns her on and is a recurrent theme in her fantasies.

She mentioned scenarios similar to our shopping trip today. Though in my reading so far I’ve not seen mention of adult businesses, except for a strip club where she imagined being forced to perform.

There were frequent references to varying degrees of bondage and some light pain, a mild whipping or a hard spanking. Usually, though, it was just bondage so that her body was on display and available for sex to any number of men.

There are frequent descriptions of being publicly exhibited and then passed around that are similar to what happened today at the pool and later in my suite. The details are close enough that she can now say she has experienced them.

I haven’t come across any mention of being made available as a sex toy for young boys yet. But there are a couple of pages describing being tied to a piece of playground equipment in the park after dark and raped by every man who came along. There were even hints that their pets took part, at least to some degree.

I don’t know how extreme her fantasies will eventually become. There’s still a lot of reading to do. As I read I can’t help wondering if, as she claims, she has never experienced any of these things until I came along. I also wonder about her relationship with her father since he figures in so many of her pre-marriage fantasies.

I read for about two hours and thanks to Kylie’s talents with her mouth and her fingers and her erotic writing I had a constant hard on. When I finally tired of reading I put the book up for the night. I pulled her up on the bed beside me on her back. I leaned over her and we kissed for a few minutes. Then I slowly licked my way down her sexy body to her pussy. I’m amazed by how pristine her little pussy looks after all of the fucking she experienced today. It’s still just a tight little vertical line. She still looks virginal! Her labia only just peek out of her tight slit. You have to look close to see them. It looks a hell of a lot more like teenage pussy then a thirty-year-old married pussy.

I love eating pussy. I love pleasing a woman and driving her crazy with my tongue. I don’t go down on a woman for a couple of minutes to get her in the mood or to get the juices flowing so I can fuck her. I get a feeling of erotic power from watching her lose control when I drive her crazy with my lips and my tongue until she’s a helpless mass of quivering flesh.

That describes Kylie’s condition after about forty-five minutes, give or take. I wasn’t done, though. I lifted her legs up to her chest, rolling her cute little butt up off of the bed and began to eat out her tiny, pinkish brown little asshole. She’d never experienced that before and she was totally unprepared for the extremely erotic sensations. I watched her as my tongue delved into her little star shaped hole. She pulled at her tits, squeezed her nipples and cried out over and over in the most obscene manner, uttering words and phrases you might not expect to come from the mouth of a sweet little housewife.

After I drove her nearly crazy I lowered her legs and moved up over her. I grabbed her wrists and held her arms up over her head, restraining her just as surely as I could have with leather cuffs. She’s helpless and she obviously loves it. I placed the head of my cock inside of her and held it just inside her opening. She’s crying now and begging to be fucked, whining and pleading desperately for cock.

Nice guy that I am I drove my cock inside of her. Not violently, but forcefully, taking her, using her the way she dreams about. She struggled to free her hands as I fucked her. She doesn’t want to be free, though. She wants to be restrained and raped.

She started having one orgasm after another very quickly. By the time I was finally able to climax for the last time today she was nearly out of her mind.

I rolled off of her and she lay there gasping for breath for a moment. Once she had more or less recovered she rolled over and began to lick my sweaty body clean from my chest to my balls. I finally had to stop her. I couldn’t take it anymore. I pulled her up beside me and noticed Don in the door with a couple of cold glasses of ice water.

I smiled and said, “Good man!”

He smiled wryly. He came in and handed us each a refreshing glass of water so we could replace some of the fluids we just expended. Kylie and I drank gratefully.

I lay there sipping my water and I studied Don openly. I wonder how he feels about all this now after seeing me using his wife like a sex slave and watching me share her with various strangers for a day and a half. He set it into motion. He even had to spend days talking Kylie into going along. Does he regret that decision now?

My mind wandered back over the erotic events of the last two days and I found it impossible to remember how many orgasms I’ve enjoyed since meeting and taking control of Kylie. Nor can I even begin to estimate how many orgasms Kylie has experienced. Don admitted to me earlier that she’s never experienced multiple orgasms before. Now she does, almost constantly.

I don’t think it’s an exaggeration to estimate she must have enjoyed close to a hundred orgasms since I first pulled her into my lap yesterday evening. Of course, the number is unimportant. What’s important is that Kylie, or I guess I should say both of them, are experiencing their sexual fantasies. I’m bringing those kinky fantasies to life and they seem to be enjoying the reality as much as they enjoyed the fantasy. Of course, I’m getting one hell of a kick out of it, too.

In just the last hour she has enjoyed so many orgasms I couldn’t have counted them. She’s like that when she gets going. She gets into her fantasies and goes a little wild.

I feel a little sorry for Don. He doesn’t seem to be having anywhere near as much fun as everyone else. He doesn’t seem to feel sorry for himself, though. In fact, he seems to have slipped into this unusual lifestyle quite easily.

They’re both being exposed to the life they’ve fantasized about, for more than two decades in Kylie’s case. It’s perhaps a little early to form an opinion but so far they don’t seem to have any regrets.

We all slept late on Sunday morning. I probably would have slept later if I didn’t have to piss like a Russian racehorse (I’ve never understood that saying. Is there something unique about the way Russian racehorses urinate?). I hurried to the toilet and then I brushed my teeth to get the funky taste out of my mouth.

By the time I finished I was wide awake. I decided that going back to bed would be pointless. I turned on the water in the shower and when it warmed up I got in.

I was shampooing my hair when I felt soapy hands moving over my body. I left the shampoo in my hair and relaxed while Kylie washed me. At least I hoped it was Kylie.

When she was done I rinsed off and enjoyed returning the favor. I ran my soapy hands over her amazing body and then I helped her rinse off.

After we dried off we headed downstairs. Don has already been down, put the coffee on in the kitchen and then came back upstairs to take a shower in the guest bathroom. He met us in the hallway on the way to the stairs and we all went down to the kitchen.

I haven’t given a lot of thought to what I want to do today. I watched them eat a light breakfast. I relaxed, sipped my coffee and thought about the possibilities. I don’t know the town very well and of course I don’t know anyone in it yet except the small group of men with whom I’ve become casually acquainted back at my hotel. So, my entertainment options are limited. I’m certain I’ll be able to be more imaginative in my use of Kylie once I’m more settled in.

I asked Kylie where she works. She’s the assistant manager of a small men’s boutique in the local mall. She assured me that they don’t sell the kinds of revealing women’s clothes which interest me. They sell only men’s casual clothing.

In response to my next question, she said the store is small and that she works in sales when it gets busy or they are short of salespeople. I thought I might be able to work something like that to my advantage later.

Since it’s Sunday morning there isn’t a lot I can do with Kylie yet. We relaxed and lounged around their backyard pool in the nude for a while. Just before noon I decided we should go out and get a light lunch in a nearby eatery. I asked them if there’s someplace they can recommend. Kylie replied that there isn’t much in the area that’s open this early on Sunday. This is a pretty backward state. It’s just beginning to crawl out from under the puritanical and senseless blue laws, a result of the religious repression that has held it back for so many years and still holds many of the rural parts of this country back.

I herded everyone upstairs and we went through Kylie’s new wardrobe of sexy clothes. I selected a small dress that at first glance appears to be, maybe not modest, but decent. It’s a very short dress in a quiet print design that buttons all the way down the front. It isn’t until you look closer that you realize you can actually see through most of it. From even a few feet away it isn’t immediately obvious. Standing right in front of her, though, her supposedly hidden charms are no longer hidden.

I ordered her to leave the top buttons open at first, thinking a display of her attractive cleavage would be nice. But then I realized that when it isn’t buttoned all the way up it hangs away from her body and it becomes more translucent. When it’s buttoned up and the material is in contact with her flesh it’s much more revealing. So I made her button the top but leave the bottom two buttons undone. I dressed in slacks and a sport shirt and we went out to the car.

As we were walking from the house to the car I saw Gary and Frankie, two of the kids from the park last night, walking in our direction on the sidewalk. Their faces lit up when they saw us. I smiled and waved at them. Kylie and Don seemed more than a little uncomfortable. I think they would have much preferred that the boys didn’t know where they live. They just lost their anonymity.

I waited for the boys to come over and say hello. They weren’t at all uncomfortable about seeing Kylie again. They smiled as they admired her revealing new outfit. Then they asked us when Kylie is going to wear the “I Swallow” t-shirt again.

I answered, “You don’t have to wait for her to put the t-shirt on boys. I guess after yesterday you figured out I’m not her bodyguard. She’s my sex slave. She has no choice in the matter. She has to fuck and suck anyone if I tell her to.”

On second thought, judging by the look of amazement in their eyes perhaps they hadn’t figured that out! I chuckled to myself and pointed to my Lexus. I asked, “You see that car?”

They nodded and I continued, “When you see that car parked here you can knock on the door. If we’re here, and if we aren’t busy, you can come in and get a blowjob or fuck her if you want. But you can’t drop in if I’m not here and you have to ask me first. Okay?”

They nodded eagerly and I added, “Remember, only when I’m here and just you two. If word of this gets out and I hear about it then the fun is all over.”

They promised and we started for the car again. Don opened the back door for me and Kylie but before we got in Gary anxiously asked, “When are you coming home?”

I laughed and replied, “I’m not sure, Gary. We’re going out for lunch and a little afternoon entertainment. We may be gone for several hours.”

I got in the car. The boys watched Kylie climb in and sit down. We were all treated to the sight of her dress rising up and coming open in front to reveal a lot more than she’s used to revealing of her feminine charms.

She saw everyone looking at her. She looked down to see how exposed she is. She didn’t do anything to try to cover up, though. What would be the point?

Just as Don was about to close the car door I heard Gary exclaim in a loud whisper, “Jesus, Frankie! We’re gonna get to fuck her!”

Kylie doesn’t look nearly as happy about that as the boys are. But after Don closed the car door I laughed and said, “Don’t worry about it, Kylie! Shit, I saw their dicks. You’ll never even feel them!”

She sighed and said, “That’s not the point, Master. They’re so young. You’re reading my diaries. You see how messed up I am because of being exposed to things I shouldn’t have been at such a young age.”

I responded, “That may be true. You are, to use your phrase, messed up. On the other hand, I love how messed up you are. Your husband does, too. It’ll be different with those boys, though. You won’t be exposing them to rape and torture or whatever else you were sucked in and warped by at a much too early age. It’ll be more like you’re giving them a sex education. You may even do them some good. You have an opportunity to teach them how to make love to a woman the right way. Can you think of any guy you’ve ever met who couldn’t have benefitted from a good early sex education?”

She doesn’t look convinced. I guess she’s also worried that they won’t be able to keep their mouths shut and she could end up in trouble. That’s no doubt a valid concern. But in my experience any male past the age of puberty will do just about anything in order to get laid. Keeping their mouths shut may not be easy for them. Guys love to brag and they love to brag about sex more than anything else. But keeping their mouths shut is a small price to pay for a more regular sex life than most married men have.

I ordered Don to drive around until we find a likely place for lunch. I don’t eat fast food so that ruled out most of the places we passed. We found a couple of likely places but they aren’t open on Sunday, or they don’t open for lunch. We got closer and closer to the city and finally I impatiently exclaimed, “Fuck it! Let’s go back to that dive we ate lunch in yesterday.”

Don headed back to that topless bar. Kylie breathed a sigh of relief when she realized she wouldn’t have to go into some diner full of people who have just gotten out of church in the dress she’s wearing.

We weren’t that far from the complex of adult businesses when I made my decision to eat there. So, we were pulling up in the parking lot in the center of all of those businesses in only a few minutes. We went inside and ate a quick lunch. There weren’t a lot of distractions. The place was nearly empty.

After we ate we walked around the complex again. The strip club is open but I doubt if it’s very busy yet. It’s still very early on a Sunday afternoon. We did some window shopping at the tattoo parlor. Kylie tensed up noticeably as I scanned a display of jewelry for pierced nipples. I smiled and casually asked, “Anything there appeal to you?”

She didn’t answer for a long time. But she finally replied, “I’ve wondered what it would be like to have rings in my nipples. I’ve even fantasized about some man forcing me to be pierced. I’ll do it if you order me to. But if it were left up to me I wouldn’t. Like most sane people I hate pain and I doubt if I’d have the nerve. But the pain aside, I like my nipples. I receive a lot of pleasure from them. I’d hate it if I screwed that up. In my fantasies the constant reminder that I’m a female and the mild stimulation is very erotic. But I can’t help fearing that I’d lose something. What I have now really works for me and the guys seem to agree with me.”

That pretty much sums up how I feel about it but I didn’t say anything. It amuses me to keep her guessing. We continued on down the sidewalk. We passed the clothing store and another bar. I didn’t see anything that piqued my interest.

We headed back toward the car but before we got there I decided to duck into the strip club just for the hell of it. We stood just inside the door and looked around for a minute. It isn’t crowded, that’s for sure. At most there are a dozen men sitting around, most of them close to the stage. They look nearly as bored as the dancers.

I have only been in an American strip club once before in my life. On my twenty-first birthday some friends took me to one to celebrate. It was fun for several reasons. I was finally old enough to drink legally. And the panty clad girls working there went out of their way to tease me when my friends told them it was my birthday.

I was talked into visiting a couple of strip clubs in Stuttgart with some friends while I was stationed in Germany. I preferred the quieter and more intimate atmosphere in the European clubs. That being said, it was still a hell of a waste of money. I didn’t actually enjoy it that much in either country. In my experience, those kinds of clubs are much too loud and all about separating horny men from their money. All in all, I didn’t care much for the time I spent in any of them. It’s sad to have to say that about a place where there are so many attractive breasts on display.

We’ve come here for a different kind of entertainment today, though. This is Kylie’s first time and I want it to be a learning experience. We sat down not far from the stage. Don and Kylie ordered mixed drinks. I ordered ginger ale.

We attracted some attention when we came in and sat down. I guess they don’t get a lot of pretty, sexy young women in the audience. Kylie is obviously nervous about being in a place like this, with good reason though she doesn’t realize it yet. She doesn’t yet know her day is about to become a lot more exciting, a lot more like something she might have written in her sex diaries. She probably suspects I have something in mind for her, though. She isn’t stupid.

I told her to watch the girls on stage. Unfortunately, the woman dancing in the nude was not the best example of the stripper art. She’s obviously bored and her dance is only a dance because there’s music playing. Her lack of enthusiasm probably explains why most of the men seated around us aren’t even bothering to watch her. She certainly isn’t getting any tips.

But she’s the only stripper around so Kylie watched her until I noticed one of the other girls giving a customer a lap dance. I told her to watch that instead, because she’s going to be tested. She really looks nervous now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.