This Couple Is Mine - Cover

This Couple Is Mine

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A man is invited to the home of a man that worked for him in the Army, and now works for him again as a civilian, to meet his wife and have dinner. It turns out that the young couple had more than a meal in mind. There are instances of forced MM sex in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

The clientele at this extended stay motel consist mostly of men who are in town on business for a week or two. There are a few exceptions, but not many. I’ve met a few of them hanging around the pool in the evening and gotten to know them casually. I have yet to see any women or children around the pool at all. For that reason, I don’t anticipate anyone being offended by the sight of Kylie in her tiny little nearly invisible bikini.

We entered the pool area and as usual there were half a dozen men sitting around sipping a beer or standing in the pool cooling off. When we came through the gate they all looked up at us, or at Kylie, and all conversation stopped. I nodded to a couple of the guys I’ve spoken with since I took up temporary residence here and we stopped to decide where to sit. One of the men with whom I became acquainted a few days ago got my attention and said, “Hey, Wade! Why don’t you and your friends join us? I have a cooler of beer here.”

I hadn’t thought to bring any drinks out and I certainly don’t want to be rude. So, I herded my slaves over to his table. I introduced Kylie and Don to my recent acquaintances, Larry and Carl. They were unable to take their eyes off of Kylie, of course. They didn’t even try.

Before I sat down I smiled at Kylie and said, “Kylie, why don’t you go cool off in the pool before you join us?”

She looked at me nervously. She knows just exactly what the effect of water is going to be on her tiny little swimming suit. But it never even occurred to her to resist. She turned her back on us, which almost caused Carl to choke on a mouthful of beer, and headed for the pool. She waded into the shallow end and we all watched as she swam around for a few minutes. I accepted Larry’s offer of free beer and said, “If we run low I’ll send Don out for more.”

That caused a couple of raised eyebrows. But no one said anything.

I sipped my beer and we talked about not much of anything for a few minutes. My new friends were curious about Kylie so I explained that she’s the very sexy wife of my employee, Don. They accepted that explanation without comment, until she came back over to our table, soaking wet and as good as naked, and I pulled her into my lap.

The little suit I bought for her is nothing more now than a vague yellowish tint over three little but very important parts of her sexy body. The strings are more obvious than the patches that are supposed to cover her.

I handed her a beer and she took it gratefully. She gulped down several large swallows immediately. My explanation of the relationship between myself and Don and Kylie no longer seemed adequate inasmuch as she’s now sitting in my lap nearly naked. Carl and Larry watched my hand slide up her thigh and I made no attempt to hide what I was doing when my finger began teasing her sex, gently gliding up and down over her pussy lips. Quite the opposite; I went out of my way to make it obvious.

I ignored the amazed expressions on the faces of my new friends and concentrated on Kylie’s reaction. She couldn’t bring herself to look at the gaping men around the table. She stared into my eyes as I lightly teased her slit with my finger.

She moaned quietly and her breath caught. Her blush deepened but her legs fell open a little farther. I looked down and saw her nipples standing at attention. Carl exclaimed reverently, “Jesus! Look at those nipples!”

I smiled and pulled the little patches of cloth out of the way, allowing them to rest against the sides of her breasts. It doesn’t really matter. They weren’t concealing anything anyway. Kylie’s blush deepened when I uncovered her nipples, though I’m certain she doesn’t want me to cover them back up. The idea of being topless out here in front of these strange men is making her horny as hell. Her biggest problem at the moment is trying to act like a proper young housewife being displayed this way against her will.

This time her blatant sexual display isn’t happening in a place where horny men go for sexual stimulation like a video store or a porn theater. This is a public swimming pool and these are just your average out of town businessmen. That makes what we’re doing here more embarrassing and therefore more exciting for Kylie.

Carl watched me for a few minutes and finally he couldn’t take it anymore. He grinned at me and said, “Alright, let me get this straight. She’s that guy’s wife, right?”

I nodded.

He continued, “He’s your employee, right?”

I nodded again.

“But she does what you tell her to do? She lets you feel her up ... right in front of her husband?!” he asked.

I smiled and said, “Yeah. She’s my little sex slave. They’re both my slaves, actually. They both do whatever I tell them to do.”

Carl shook his head. Even though I’m sitting here playing with Kylie’s pussy after baring her breasts my new friend is skeptical. He sat back in his chair and exclaimed, “You’re shittin’ me, right?”

I removed my hands from Kylie’s sexy body and said, “Kylie. Go over and sit in Carl’s lap and tell him that every word I just said is true.”

Kylie got up and glanced around uncomfortably at the other four men sitting around the pool. They’re all staring unabashedly at us, unable to take their eyes off of her all but naked body.

It’s obvious she’s self-conscious and very embarrassed; the very epitome of a demure little housewife being taken advantage of by a big, bad, misogynistic male. But she walked slowly around to the other side of the table and after Carl sat back and made room for her Kylie sat down in his lap.

As she came down in his lap he grinned and exclaimed, “I’ll be a son of a bitch!”

He looked down at her naked breasts and then her moist slit. The look of lust on his face seemed to have an effect on Kylie. She put her arm around his neck and quietly said, “Carl, I am Master Wade’s sex slave. So is my husband. He can do anything he wants with me. Every word he told you is true.”

He’s obviously afraid to do anything to piss anyone off. But it doesn’t take a mind reader to see how badly he wants to put his hands on her. I said, “Go ahead, Carl. You can touch her. She likes being touched. It turns her on.”

He didn’t have to be told twice. His hand moved up and gently cupped first one breast and then the other. She closed her eyes and tried to be quiet and sit still as his fingers began teasing her nipples. He held one of her tits up, leaned forward and sucked on her nipple. As soon as his lips clamped down on her swollen nipple it caused her to moan loudly.

Larry hasn’t said much more than hello since we sat down at their table. But he’s just as fascinated by our strange relationship and Kylie’s sexy body as Carl. He’s watching Don in amazement as Carl’s hand slid down over Kylie’s flat stomach to her crotch. He obviously can’t believe Don would sit still while a strange man does the things Carl is doing to his wife. He asked, “You really don’t give a shit if other guys fuck around with your wife?!”

Don is still capable of blushing. He’s not immune to the humiliation these men and this situation are causing him and his wife. But probably to deflect the unwelcome and even more embarrassing questions that were certain to follow he shrugged and simply answered, “It isn’t up to me.”

We all watched Carl bring Kylie to a quick orgasm with his finger. Everyone was silent for a moment, watching Kylie recover.

Larry stared in amazement for a moment or two before turning to me and asking, “Do you mind?”

I ordered Kylie to move over to Larry’s lap. She struggled out of Carl’s lap, teetering a bit as she got to her feet. She took a few steps in Larry’s direction on trembling legs.

As soon as she was close enough he reached out and pulled her into his lap. His hands were all over her in an instant. She squirmed under his much less gentle touch but he ignored her reaction and muttered, “I’ll be a son of a bitch! Fuck! You are one smokin’ hot little bitch!”

Watching him you get the impression from his slightly dazed expression that he’s not quite sure he isn’t dreaming this.

The other guys sitting here and there around the pool have been watching us closely. Not wishing to be left out of the fun they came over one at a time over the next ten minutes or so and introduced themselves. Each time someone came over they were invited to join us. All these men are away from home and bored. We wouldn’t want to be rude.

Everyone at the pool is now gathered around our table. Over the next hour each took a turn, or several turns molesting Kylie, although one look at her face and you knew nothing was being done to her that she didn’t enjoy at least as much as the men exploring her body so eagerly. They passed her around from lap to lap, teasing her tits and her drooling pussy while she grew hornier and hornier. Since we’re the only people around the pool it didn’t take us long to dispense with her suit altogether. She spent that hour with various strangers’ fingers invading and exploring her pussy. By the end of that hour I could look at her face and see how hard she’s biting her tongue to keep from begging someone to fuck her.

We eventually ran out of beer and it was long past hot and thirsty sitting out there in the sun. I suggested we move the party inside and everyone seemed to think that was a good idea. I handed Kylie’s suit to Don and gave him my key. I ordered him to go ahead of us, unlock the door and then get dressed so he could go buy more beer.

Kylie happily walked naked between two of the men. They groped her all the way across the parking lot and all the way to my suite. Don was putting his shoes on as we entered. He stood up to leave but he paused at the door to watch for a few seconds as I bent Kylie over the coffee table and said, “Guys, leave her ass alone, at least for now. And don’t hurt her. Those are the only rules. Help yourselves.”

I went to the kitchenette and got the last beer out of my refrigerator. I didn’t think I was being a poor host drinking in front of them inasmuch as I’m sharing a beautiful pussy with my guests. I returned to the living room and sat down to watch as the six men stripped out of their trunks and lined up to fuck Kylie. Well, they didn’t actually get in line. One of them knelt at her face and while she sucked his cock another guy started fucking her from behind. The other four stood nearby, watching in awe and impatiently waiting their turn.

I listened to them talking among themselves. They all sound just a bit self conscious. Apparently none of the men has ever taken part in a gangbang before and never thought they would. If Kylie was listening to them she must be flattered because in one way or another they all said the only reason they’re here now is because she’s so fucking hot.

It was a hell of a show. Much more exciting than the first gangbang I orchestrated at the theater earlier. I can see much better and all of the passionate moans I hear are coming from Kylie and the men fucking her instead of a boring fake-sex movie.

It was almost forty minutes before Don returned with the beer from a nearby store. He stopped inside the door to watch just as the third man was cumming in her pussy. The man fucking her pussy finished before the third man who’s fucking her face reached orgasm. I ordered Don to put the beer away and bring one out for each of my guests. When he returned I ordered him to clean his wife’s cunt.

The expressions on the faces of my guests were hilarious! They had no idea they were about to witness her husband cleaning her nasty, cum filled cunt with his mouth!

I thought a couple of them were going to throw up. They exhibited a wide variety of reactions but they all stared in disbelief as Don knelt behind his wife and started licking up the rivulets of cum running down her thighs. By the time he finished and had cleaned her pussy adequately she was on the verge of another orgasm.

One of the guys she just recently sucked off was apparently a lot less disgusted by watching Don clean his wife than some of the others were. He grinned and said, “Shit! Look at her face! That poor girl really needs some more cock.”

He walked over to Don and said, “Come on boy! Get that pecker hard for me so I can fuck your cute little wife again.”

A couple of the men turned away in disgust. But most of them watched incredulously as Don took the man’s soft cock into his mouth and sucked it until it was hard. He had the appropriate look on his face. He looked as though he’d just about rather suck on a rattle snake than suck a cock. He blushed and acted reluctant. But I’ve learned enough about Don and his kinky fantasies to know that even though he doesn’t enjoy sucking a cock it turns him on to have some guy make him do it.

There were several uncomplimentary remarks from the other guys about Kylie’s faggot husband and about how they wouldn’t let another man touch their dicks. But the man on the receiving end of Don’s increasingly capable oral talents said, “Shit guys, you need to lighten up and take your blowjobs where you can get them. He ain’t half bad. In fact, he’s a pretty good cocksucker. Not as good as his wife but I’d do him again.”

The remarks were not complimentary and Don’s manhood was questioned pretty seriously. But I guess you have to expect that reaction when you let other men stick their dicks in your mouth and then fuck your wife while you watch.

The guy pulled his cock away from Don’s mouth, though it appeared that he lingered there long after he attained an erection. He turned and put it in Kylie’s pussy and before he’d even gotten a rhythm going one of the other guys called Don over and said, “Come on, faggot. I’m curious. Let’s see what you can do.”

There were several more scurrilous remarks but the man receiving Don’s attention, no doubt less concerned with Don’s reputation than his own, said almost proudly, “Shit, man! I spend half my fucking life on the road. I will freely admit that some of the best head I ever got was through a glory hole in some adult bookstore from some dude who likes to suck cock. If you guys are going to try to tell me you’ve never done it, well, I won’t call you liars. But that’s just because I’m a gentleman.”

I saw some embarrassed looks from some of them, most of them in fact. A couple of them chuckled nervously. But they didn’t say anything. No one else admitted it. But no one denied it.

The man whose cock Don was sucking exclaimed, “Shit, the boy ain’t bad! How about it boy? Do you want a mouthful of cum? That’s a good faggot. You keep sucking just like that and I’m going to give you what you need. Who knows, I might be doing you a favor. A little extra testosterone might straighten your ass right out.”

The man fucking Kylie finished and stepped back, breathing heavily but looking very satisfied. The third man she had sucked off earlier stood up and said, “You go ahead and let the dude suck you off. I’m going to fuck his wife and when I finish he can suck my slimy cock clean before he chows down on his wife’s cunt again.”

I guess Don has eaten enough cum since yesterday that he’s not as upset as he once was when he was forced to suck a cock or eat out his wife’s freshly fucked pussy. He doesn’t look happy. It’s obvious he doesn’t like being a cocksucker. But he isn’t freaking out about it. And the fact that he’s being made to do it against his will seems to add to the amusement the men are getting from making him suck their cocks. Although the men abusing him this way aren’t aware of it, I know from our earlier discussion that in recent years it has become a fantasy of his to be made to do these humiliating things.

Watching Don being forced to perform that way is amusing, or at least it is for me. But I’m more interested in Kylie and her reactions to all this. Not to mention that she’s a whole hell of a lot nicer to look at.

Don finished sucking the guy off and was immediately put to work cleaning the cock of the guy who just fucked his wife. I was about to make him clean Kylie up again when one of the guys stood up and said, “Since we seem to be doing this one at a time now let’s get you on your back, little girl. I want to fuck you right.”

He helped Kylie up and I tossed him a towel to put under her before he laid her down and stretched out on top of her.

All of these guys are between thirty-five and forty-five years old and most of them have a few extra pounds on them, though none of them are really fat. All but one of them has an average size cock. That man, the man who is about to fuck her for the second time, has a pretty impressive cock. It looks to be about eight inches long. I’m not about to get my ruler out and measure it. But I have to admit, I’d love to have one just like it. You know how boys are.

No one else exhibited any interest in having Don provide them with blowjobs. Not while his beautiful wife is available. He did get to suck most of them clean after they fucked his wife again, though. And he was made to suck his wife clean a few more times before the party broke up. The men took turns fucking her until no one could get it up anymore.

The amazing thing to both me and to Don is that Kylie, although she was obviously exhausted long before the men gave out, couldn’t seem to get enough. And throughout that long afternoon of almost constant sex, she achieved an orgasm nearly every time someone fucked her. I’m really impressed with her stamina.

Eventually everyone but Kylie was fucked out. When they couldn’t get it up anymore we sat around and drank a few more beers. We talked about sex and sports and traveling and we watched the end of a college football game on television.

While we watched the end of the game I sent Kylie in to take a shower and get cleaned up. When she returned she started giving the guys more lap time. They might not be able to fuck her anymore but she’s still a lot of fun to play with.

In the late afternoon I called out and had a few pizzas delivered. That was one freaked out pizza delivery man. Not too freaked out to get a blowjob for a tip. But you should have seen his face when Kylie let him in and he saw eight naked men and one naked woman in the room.

A lot of us laughed out loud. Not Kylie, though. Even after all she’s been through in the last two days she’s embarrassed that the deliveryman is seeing her acting like such a slut.

I imagine Kylie was pretty tired by the time she took care of the pizza delivery man. But that was her last blowjob for the time being. I let Don and Kylie relax and join us for beer and pizza. Once I stepped out of my role as Master and started treating them as equals the guys even seemed to forgive Don for being a cocksucker. A couple of them are more than a little curious and tried to get him to talk about it, though. It had been obvious to everyone that he hated what they made him do so they were curious. They want to know why he would submit to that kind of treatment.

Don was understandably reluctant to talk about it. And after all, it isn’t like these guys are people to whom he feels he owes an explanation. Even more importantly, this is a discussion he’s uncomfortable having in front of Kylie. Still, when pressed he tried to explain that he has only recently become interested in becoming submissive. A large part of that is being made to do things he doesn’t like to do.

Since he doesn’t really understand it himself it isn’t likely he’s going to be able to explain it to half a dozen men who aren’t normally into esoteric sexual activities. They’ll never be able to understand such a foreign concept. And like most men raised in our uptight society, they barely tolerate, or don’t tolerate at all, anyone who is different than they are.

They listened to him. A couple of them actually seemed to understand. Understand or not they think he’s a bit of a freak and obviously have absolutely no respect for him as a man. But the truth is it doesn’t matter how they feel about Don. The one certainty in this situation is they enjoy fucking his hot little wife and that’s all they really care about.

After we ate, Kylie returned to her revolving lap duty. No one is going to be having sex anymore, though. Each of these middle-aged men has fucked her mouth and her pussy at least three times this afternoon. One of them, if I counted correctly, fucked her five times. I don’t know if he actually reached an orgasm the last time. But he spent a long time working at it. So even though they remain aroused by her beautiful body and the feel of her soft skin they’re through for the day.

After the football game ended, the guys started getting dressed and leaving one or two at a time. Pretty soon it was just the three of us again.

I packed a small bag of toiletries and a change of clothes. They put their street clothes back on and Don drove us back to their house.

It’s a pleasant evening so I thought it would be fun to take a walk around the neighborhood. Kylie wasn’t really happy about her neighbors seeing her in a cut off t-shirt that proudly proclaims, “I Swallow!” but she wouldn’t think of refusing.

We walked to a small park near their home. I ordered Kylie to walk ahead of us about ten feet. We followed her in order to enjoy the reactions to the way she’s dressed on the faces of the people we passed.

After walking around for about fifteen minutes I caught up to Kylie and instructed her to sit on a bench coming up on the left. I told her that once more she isn’t permitted to say no to anyone. Don and I went past her and sat on a nearby bench. We were far enough away to not be a threat to any passersby who might take an interest in Kylie and decide to get better acquainted. Yet we were close enough to be able to come to her aid if necessary.

We watched her from our bench without seeming to do so. We were close enough to be able to overhear any conversations into which Kylie might be drawn by a passerby. I suppose the situation I’ve set up here is more amusing for me than for Don. But I think Don is enjoying our activities more than he’s letting on. I noticed his little dick was hard almost all afternoon while my neighbors were gangbanging his wife back at my hotel.

Several men walked by and did a double take when they saw Kylie. They didn’t stop, though. They smiled and nodded at her and kept going. Several minutes passed before a kid walked by, a young teenage boy. I thought he was probably no more than thirteen or fourteen years old. He may be young, but he knows what the words on her shirt mean.

The kid did a double take, just like the adults who passed by before him. He came to a sudden stop, backed up and came to a stop in front of her. He stared at Kylie’s chest and smirked. He didn’t say anything at first. But after a long silence he exclaimed, “Holy shit, lady! That’s some shirt!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.