This Couple Is Mine - Cover

This Couple Is Mine

Copyright© 2009 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man is invited to the home of a man that worked for him in the Army, and now works for him again as a civilian, to meet his wife and have dinner. It turns out that the young couple had more than a meal in mind. There are instances of forced MM sex in this story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

It has been an eventful evening, and a very enjoyable one much to my surprise. But it’s getting late. I stood up, intending to dress and return to my suite. I no sooner got to my feet, however, than I thought, “What the hell am I thinking!”

I ordered Don to clean up the bottles and glasses and then join us in the bedroom. I pulled Kylie to her feet, picked up her diaries and ordered her to lead the way to her bedroom. I followed her upstairs, a very pleasant experience in itself. The way her shapely ass twitched back and forth as she moved up the stairs was enough to make me wonder if I might want to treat myself to one more orgasm before I go to sleep.

Kylie pulled the covers back on her bed. I went in and used the toilet. While I was standing there pissing she came into the bathroom, watched me for a moment and said, “I’ve never watched a man pee before.”

She continued to stare until I finished. Then she offered me a toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste and left me to finish getting ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and hands. When I came back out she was standing beside the bed waiting for instructions. I moved up behind her, pressed my body against hers and asked, “Is Don the only man you’ve had sex with?”

She nodded.

I reached around her, took one of her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and squeezed hard enough to get her attention. In a stern voice I corrected her, “Yes, Master.”

She drew a deep breath and repeated breathlessly, “Yes, Master!”

I don’t really have a burning desire to be called master. But I noticed it as a recurring theme as I scanned through her diary. The idea of it turns her on.

I bent my knees until I was able to nestle my soft cock between the cheeks of her sexy ass and slide it up and down. As I simulated a sex act between her nether cheeks I asked, “So you’ve never experienced any of those things in your diaries?”

She answered quietly, “No, Master.”

“Where did those fantasies come from?” I asked. “You didn’t just wake up one day and start craving that sort of thing.”

“My father had a collection of old movies and magazines. They were all about bondage and rape fantasies and gangbangs and, well, all those kinky things I fantasize about now. Whenever I got the chance I’d sneak a movie out and watch it in my room. When I started masturbating I did it while watching those movies or reading his magazines whenever possible.”

“He caught me watching one of his movies one day and the next day all that stuff was gone. I assume he got rid of it. Or at least, if he kept it he hid it so well I was never able to find it. I looked. Believe me, I looked hard.

“After that I tried to find another source. But when you’re a fourteen or fifteen-year-old girl, especially back then, before the internet was ubiquitous, I was just out of luck. So, I started writing my own fantasies down.”

“Did you arrange for Don to find them? Or was that truly an accident?”

“Looking back now I suppose it was inevitable. But it was truly an accident. When he found them I was terrified he’d leave me. It was terribly embarrassing to be so totally exposed as a pervert that way. But I finally calmed down and we began to talk about the things I wrote. I was shocked when he admitted that it turned him on to read about my fantasies. The problem is he can’t be the man in my fantasies. We both knew that.

“Don is wonderful to me. He’s the best husband in the world and I love him dearly. But he can never be the dominant man in my fantasies. He tried a couple of times, bless his heart. But it was just embarrassing. Picture Mr. Rogers in a bondage movie.”

We heard Don coming down the hall. As soon as he entered the bedroom I picked up the diary I was reading out on the patio earlier and stretched out on my stomach on the bed. I started reading where I left off and I ordered them to give me a tongue bath.

Kylie started at my neck and Don at my feet. They slowly covered my body with their tongues. It was very erotic, and very pleasant, especially the part where they met at my ass and both of them licked it until I turned over.

When I rolled over they discovered that their efforts have been having an effect on me. I have another hard-on now. Not just from what they’re doing with their tongues, but from reading Kylie’s nasty fantasies. I let them start all over again with Kylie licking my face and Don licking and sucking on my toes. I put the diary down, closed my eyes and just enjoyed the sensations.

Kylie really seems impressed by my muscular chest and my biceps. She seemed reluctant to move on. After she worshipped my upper torso for a very long time she moved down and spent a lot of time kissing and licking my hard stomach.

They finally met at my cock and without any further instructions from me she sucked my cock while Don licked my balls for a few minutes. I let them work on my cock and balls for several minutes while I explored her wet pussy. When I couldn’t take it any longer I pulled her up onto the bed beside me. This time I mounted her and took her like a caveman.

I grabbed each of her wrists in one of my hands and held her arms up over her head. It was immediately obvious she enjoys being restrained and helpless. Her eyes got wide and she gasped. She moaned in pleasure and struggled weakly to free her arms. I smiled at her response and resolved to take her shopping for wrist restraints tomorrow. I’m certain she’ll get a kick out of a set of those.

I continued to hold her arms up over her head while I fucked her violently and she loved it. She went absolutely nuts! She cried and she screamed. She called out, uttering a steady stream of the most vulgar obscenities. Her body squirmed around under me, totally out of control. I had a hell of a time holding onto her.

She climaxed several times before I finally came for the third and final time that night. I stayed over her for a moment and stared down at her lust filled features while my cock slowly deflated in her pussy. Even drenched with sweat and panting like a racehorse she really is beautiful. She’s easily one of the most exciting women with whom I’ve ever had sex. I’m excited by the prospect of exploring more of her fantasies in the near future. I don’t know what these two had in mind when they invited me to their home. But I have every intention of establishing a more long-term relationship in which we’ll explore page after page of the exciting scenarios in Kylie’s sex diaries.

I waited until I saw situational awareness return to her eyes. It seemed like several minutes before I was certain she was more or less back with us. She suddenly looked very embarrassed. I smiled and rolled over onto my back. Don is still standing by on the side of the bed watching us with a look of pure astonishment on his face. He also has another one of those cute little erections afflicting his dinky little dick. I guess he’s never seen his wife react the way she just did while I was fucking her.

I decided it’s time for Don to become more involved again. I said, “Don, clean my cock and balls again. Then I’ll let you fuck your wife. After you fuck her, clean her up too.”

There was no hesitation this time. He leaned down over me and cleaned me quickly. When he finished I rolled out of the way. He jumped up on the bed between his wife’s still splayed legs and rushed to stick his little dick inside of her. I suspect that she hardly felt him inside of her. She smiled at him, but other than that she lay still while he fucked her with quick, short little strokes. I don’t think he even lasted two minutes before he tensed up and came inside of her.

He took a moment to catch his breath. I’m not sure why. He wasn’t on top of his wife long enough to work up a sweat. Then he got up on his knees and ate the cum from her pussy.

He hardly gagged at all this time. I guess he just needed some practice. When he was done I pulled her close to me and held her as I went to sleep.

I sent Don down to start breakfast the next morning while Kylie and I took a shower. I leaned up against the shower wall and relaxed while she washed me all over. I stepped out then and let her shower while I dried off and went downstairs for some coffee.

Don asked me what I want for breakfast. I just had my usual, coffee.

While I was sipping my coffee and we were waiting for Kylie I said, “Okay, Don. We need to talk. Considering our past, I can figure out why you thought I might be the right person to help Kylie with her fantasies. On the other hand, considering how much you seemed to hate what happened to you, I find it very hard to understand why you want to be in the same room with me. Did I misjudge your reaction to what happened in Germany?”

He glanced towards the stairs. Whatever he has to say, he obviously doesn’t want Kylie to hear it. When he was sure she was still upstairs he quietly answered, “No, I hated it. I still hate it. It’s more complicated than that, though. There was a tinge of it back then I suppose. But I’d never done anything like that and really never gave it any thought, not even after you ... did what you did. Then, I got out of the Army, came home and got married and forgot about it until I found Kylie’s diaries. It really wasn’t until after I found and read Kylie’s diaries I started getting turned on by all that shit. The more I thought about it the more I realized being forced to do nasty things excites me just like it does her.

“It wasn’t an instant realization, though. It was gradual. At first I just imagined her in those situations. And that turned me on. But more and more I started including myself in her fantasies. Then I started thinking back to the things you made me do. I still hate it. But I guess you could say I’m evolving. I’ve come to realize that if I didn’t hate doing it, or watching my wife being forced to perform, then it wouldn’t be the fantasy. I don’t know if that makes any sense. I’m being completely honest when I say I’m not the least bit gay, or even the slightest bit bi. I truly hate it when you make me do that shit. The things you make me do disgust me and I hate it when I’m doing it. On the other hand, anticipating being made to do those things excites me. And thinking about what I’ve done afterwards is exciting.

“I’m not an analyst and I’ve never spoken with one. I can’t explain it. I just know that a month ago, when I heard you were coming here and taking over the office it all clicked. Everything came together. I knew you were just the man to help us experience some of our fantasies.”

I interrupted to ask, “How, and when, did you explain this to Kylie? And what does she know about what happened between us in Germany?”

He blushed and said, “I didn’t tell her about Germany, not about what you did to me. I imagine she’s wondering now, though. I told her you were the kind of person she fantasizes about. I told her that her fantasies have begun to be my fantasies, too. She was scared but I talked her into giving it a shot. It was a lot easier to convince her than I thought it would be.

“I didn’t tell her as soon as I found out you were coming, though. I had to think about it first. I went back and forth in my mind. I haven’t been worth a shit at work the last couple of weeks. I finally started talking to her about it last week. She flat out refused at first. But she’s had those fantasies for years and it wasn’t long before she started wavering. She didn’t finally tell me she agreed to try it until Wednesday. I was pretty certain she would. It’s just about all she has thought about from the time I told her about you.”

Kylie finally came down and joined us and Don stopped talking about Germany and his fantasies. I sipped my coffee and watched them have breakfast. After they ate I ordered Don to clean up. I took Kylie upstairs to find her something sexy to wear.

There wasn’t much to choose from. Despite her fantasies she’s not a miniskirt and sexy tops type of woman. That’s why she was so embarrassed when after going through everything in her closet I settled on a tiny, silky black slip.

When we were in her closet looking over her wardrobe she didn’t show me the little slip. She had no intention of keeping its existence from me. It’s just that wearing it as an outer garment would never have occurred to her. I was standing in her closet looking at what she has to wear. It’s a pretty disappointing selection. I gave up and turned to go back out into the bedroom and saw the slip hanging on a peg. I picked it up, went out, handed it to her and told her to put it on.

I stood back and smiled as I watched her put it on without the slightest suspicion it’s all she’s going to get to wear. The slinky little garment is sexy as hell. The material over her breasts is just delicate looking lace. Through it I can make out her little nipples clearly. The hem is only two inches below her crotch. But those two inches are also lace, matching the material over her breasts.

She slipped it over her head, not yet realizing that the slip is going to be all she gets to wear. She let it fall into place and then waited expectantly for whatever I was going to give her to put on over it.

I went back into her closet and came back out seconds later with her highest heels and told her to put them on.

Once she had the shoes on I ordered her to turn around slowly. She looked at my face with a look of terror on her face, tinged with just a hint of lust I suspect. She finally understood my intent. She meekly explained that it’s just a slip. It’s what she wears under her little black dress.

I didn’t respond. I expected her to argue, to try to reason with me. Her only reaction was to turn bright red when she realized I know what it is and she’ll be going out in public in her tiny little slip.

While his wife was modeling her slip for me, Don came in from the bathroom. As soon as he saw her he realized what’s going on. I ordered him to dress and I sent Kylie downstairs for my clothes.

When we were all dressed, though if asked Kylie probably wouldn’t have described herself as dressed, we went outside. The obvious choice for our outing is their Crown Vic. It’s bigger than my Lexus. There’s more room to play around. To add to the excitement the windows aren’t tinted. Besides, I’m not comfortable letting Don drive my car.

Like a good chauffer, Don held the back door for me and Kylie followed me in. He got behind the wheel and I ordered him to drive to the largest adult video and novelty store in the area. A major drawback to living so far from the city is that the closest one is almost an hour from here. But there’s a beautiful distraction riding in the back with me. I know I’ll enjoy the ride.

Before we were even out of the driveway I pulled the straps of Kylie’s slip down off of her shoulders and let it fall around her waist. The lower half had risen up as she sat down. The thin garment isn’t much more than a belt now.

Don drove slowly down the street with Kylie sitting nearly naked beside me and looking around nervously to see if anyone she knows might be looking our way and catch a glimpse of her.

She got lucky riding down their street. As far as I can tell none of the few people out and about paid any attention to us. But her luck didn’t hold once we got into traffic. It wasn’t very long at all before a lot of guys in pickup trucks and tall SUVs were getting a good look at Kylie’s nice tits. There were lots of smiles and more than a few horns tooting to get her attention. Each time it happened I made her smile and wave back.

She looked mortified about being totally nude in public. But there’s more than one way to judge her reaction. When I slid a finger into her tight little slit she was very wet. I accidentally brushed her clit with my finger and she screamed, “Oh fuck!” Her eyes rolled up in her head and she tensed up, obviously experiencing a huge orgasm. It was so quick and so violent that it startled me. It amused the hell out of the two fools in the pickup truck who were staring at her, though.

We finally got out of the heavy traffic in town and headed toward the city. Our destination is located just this side of the city limits. I’m assuming locating there helps them to avoid a major hassle with city ordinances and city cops. We still have almost half an hour before we reach our destination. It was my intention when we left the house to wait until later and enjoy the sexual tension that’s building. I couldn’t stand it anymore, though. I was afraid that if I let the sexual tension build any more I’d have to change my underwear.

I put Kylie on her knees on the seat. She didn’t have to look over her shoulder to know her ass is plainly on display through the passenger side window. Having no other choice, she ignored her exposure and watched instead as I pulled my cock out and demanded a blowjob. Don kept an eye out for cops while Kylie practiced her new deepthroat skills for the second time.

She needed only a few strokes before she was once again taking my cock into her throat. I sat back and closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride.

I stopped her several times before we reached our destination. I don’t want to climax before we reach our destination. It’s getting harder and harder to control myself, though. I was about to give up and cut loose when we pulled into a large parking lot in the center of an enclave of what appears to be an oasis of adult businesses.

Don parked as close as possible to the adult novelty store. As soon as he shut off the engine I said, “Okay, Kylie. Finish me off now. But don’t swallow until I tell you.”

I was just about to lay my head back and close my eyes when I saw two men come out of the nearby adult novelty store and head into the parking lot. It was perfect timing! They appear to be heading straight for the car parked on our right. I watched the driver do a double take when he walked to his door, saw Kylie’s ass and came to a stop. He said something to his companion without turning his head. I didn’t hear what he said but the other man raced around their car and the two of them stood outside staring in awe at Kylie’s ass while she sucked me off.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I grabbed her tit and swore loudly. My cock exploded and I filled her mouth with so much cum you’d have thought I’ve been saving up for a month. She struggled to hold it all in her mouth and she faithfully kept her lips wrapped tightly around my shaft until I was done. When I could finally talk I whispered, “Okay, Kylie. You can sit up now.”

She carefully eased her mouth off of my dick and sat up. When she did she saw the men staring through her window at her for the first time. She groaned in abject humiliation, no doubt imagining the erotic view they just had of her ass and pussy as she knelt on the seat performing oral sex. But I’ve already learned humiliation is a huge source of excitement for her. The two strange men standing outside her window now have an excellent view of her perfect tits. She almost tried to cover herself with her hands, a reflexive response I’m sure. But one look from me put a stop to that.

I put my dick away. When I was ready my eyes met Don’s in the rearview mirror. He got out and held my door for me. I pulled Kylie out after me with her slip still around her waist and her mouth still full of cum. The two guys who just witnessed Kylie’s little sex show smiled and told me how hot they think my sexy little wife is.

I smiled and replied, “Oh no. She isn’t my wife. She’s my driver’s wife. I’m just using her.”

They loudly exclaimed, “Holy shit!” almost in unison.

Without looking at her I said, “Alright, Kylie. You can swallow my cum now.”

She swallowed as the two strangers stared in disbelief. Then I ordered her to fix her slip so that she doesn’t get us arrested. While she was covering herself as much as possible with the slip I looked around us to see what sorts of businesses are available here in this little commune of adult oriented shops.

I saw a sleazy looking tattoo and piercing parlor, a theater showing XXX movies, and a clothing store that, judging from the window display, specializes in slut clothes. There’s also a strip club, a couple of bars and the adult novelty store we’re about to enter. This little enclave of shops and bars is sort of like a Disneyland of sex. They seem to provide just about everything a dirty mind could ask for.

I led Kylie into the store with Don trailing along behind. Our two man audience continued to stand by their car and stare at us until the door closed behind us. I’ve been in several of these places before but I don’t think I’ve ever been in one like this. This place is huge, a veritable superstore of sex. At a glance they seem to have every adult toy I’ve ever heard of and many more I never even imagined displayed prominently on three narrow aisles of shelving and against one long wall. There’s an alcove in the back that’s dedicated to the sort of slutty fantasy clothing you would expect to find for sale in a place like this.

There were probably two dozen cars parked out front but fewer than a dozen men are looking around in the store. They all looked up when we came in. I wasn’t surprised to see that Kylie was an instant hit. The men all stared at her as I led her slowly around to see what’s available, starting with the pornographic magazines on display. Kylie is still blushing furiously. But she’s curious. As we slowly moved up and down the aisles she pointed out a couple of magazines and said that they’re very similar to the ones she discovered in her father’s stash. The magazines she pointed to stood out from all the nasty magazines around them for being especially perverse. It’s hard for me to imagine a young girl just entering puberty would have thought they were erotic. It’s strange to think about how they have obviously had such a big influence on her. They’re responsible for shaping her fantasies during her adolescence as well as her adult life.

I ordered her to pick up a couple from the lower racks, without bending her knees. She knows what I want to see. She knows when she bends at the waist like that her pretty ass and her pussy will be displayed to the perverts who have been slowly gravitating toward us and are now standing around anticipating a show.

Her blush, which has slowly begun to fade as she began to concentrate on the pictures adorning the covers of all these graphic magazines, returned in a heartbeat as she spread her legs slightly, locked her knees and slowly bent down. She took her sweet time, too. She couldn’t have been more embarrassed. But she was intent on obeying my order to my complete satisfaction. In the process she’s well aware she’s turning all three of us on.

We’re having fun but I’m not really interested in books or magazines or movies. I let her select a few magazines that are reminiscent of her father’s stash. I’m sure she’ll enjoy them and they’ll probably provide more fuel for her fantasies. But my main goal is just to display my new toy. We had the attention of everyone in the store in a very short time and our growing audience followed us as I led her over to the toy wall.

Now for some serious shopping. I started with wrist restraints. I selected a set of heavy leather cuffs with a one-foot chain connecting them. I handed them to Don and then I selected another set consisting of two heavy leather straps which fasten around her upper thighs to which the wrist cuffs are attached by a short chain. I handed them to Don and told him to put them on her.

Don knelt at her feet and every man in the store watched as he put her in the restraints. I have to admit, she looks sexy as hell that way; so helpless and vulnerable. A quick glance at the faces of the men around us made it clear that the other customers think so, too. A few of them began taking pictures with their cell phones until the guy behind the counter pointed out a large sign forbidding photography and ordered the men to put their phones away. They were pretty disappointed but Don and Kylie were relieved.

I selected a set of leather cuffs for her ankles and a couple of leather collars, one thick and spiked and the other more discreet, but obviously still a slave collar. In a loud, clear voice I ordered Don to put the larger collar on his wife and I returned to browsing through the huge selection of toys on display.

I picked up a set of nipple clamps and started to hand them to Don. But then I remembered the nearby piercing place and thought I might prefer that option. I selected a set of ben wah balls and an egg-shaped vibrator with a wireless remote control.

I was just about to head into the clothing section when another interesting toy caught my eye. I spotted a set of small clips for her nipples that have small vibrators attached to them. I picked them up and casually dropped the top of her slip. It caught at her waist and stayed there while I attached one of the clips to her nipple to see how they looked. They turned out to be irresistible. At the last minute, on an impulse, I picked up a blindfold and added that to the pile, too. I gave everything to Don and told him to put it all on the checkout counter while we entered the alcove to look at clothing.

With her breasts exposed now I led Kylie into the clothing section. Our entire audience followed. The audience has grown larger while we shopped. A few men have come in from outside and I saw a couple more come out from the back room where according to the sign on the door the video booths are located.

I started picking out a few items of sexy clothing. It’s only a small start. Eventually I intend to entirely replace Kylie’s wardrobe with slutty, revealing articles of clothing like these. First I selected half a dozen sheer tops in various colors and styles. Then we came across a variety of crop tops with slutty sayings on them. Someone with a dirty mind and a lot of nerve had gone to a lot of work and I really appreciated it.

I don’t know how Kylie feels about it. I suspect she has the same mix of emotions which seems to color her reaction to everything we’ve done since I pulled her into my lap after dinner yesterday.

I selected a couple of pairs of shorts made from a thin jersey material that are very tight and cut so high that the bottom half of her ass cheeks are exposed. I know because I ordered Don to remove her restraints and her slip and she tried on every item I selected right there in the aisle. The crotch band of the shorts is so narrow that it slipped right up into her tight little pussy when she tried them on. Seeing her exposed like that and her reaction to the constant and almost overwhelming sexual stimulation gave me an instant hard on. Her pussy was spread open by the narrow crotch band of her shorts and pretty much totally exposed.

I selected several very short micro miniskirts and a couple of micro minidresses. The dresses are see-through but for a less than adequate pattern of stitching over her nipples and her pubic area, no doubt intended to keep her street legal. They failed miserably. I’m reasonably certain I’ve never had so much fun dressing a woman in my life.

For her, though, and to a lesser extent for Don, the embarrassment never ended. We didn’t select any underwear. I saw no need. I would have bought more slips like the one she’s wearing today but I didn’t see any.

When she was finished trying on all the clothes I selected for her I left her naked and she and Don followed me to the checkout counter. It took a long time to get a total. The old guy totaling up our purchases couldn’t take his eyes off of Kylie.

After I paid for our new toys and clothes I reluctantly instructed Don to give her back her slip. She hurriedly pulled the slip down over her sexy body as if after all this time it really matters. Before we left, I told Don to put the other set of leather cuffs on her wrists, the ones which secure her wrists behind her back. The effect when he finished restraining her was exciting to look at. Her sexy tits thrust out ahead of her more than usual and we soon discovered that the chain has an amusing way of inching her slip up higher on her butt as she walks.

She looked absolutely terrified and acted as though she were being horribly mistreated, which I suppose is true. I don’t doubt that under similar circumstances most women would be screaming for someone to call the cops. On the other hand, her nipples are standing out as if they’re trying to poke a hole in the lace cups that cover them. Her breathing is very rapid and there’s a barely noticeable patina of sweat on her brow and over her upper lip. She certainly isn’t asking to be unchained or taken home.

I know what you’re thinking. I should have taken her into the back and let her take on all comers. I thought about it. I thought it would be interesting and it was similar to some of scenarios she described in some of the fantasies she recorded in her diaries. In her fantasies she was forced to service one cock after another through a glory hole but the diary entries I read had it taking place in public restrooms. I doubt if the idea of entering a place like this ever occurred to her and she probably has no idea that there are any number of booths in the back with convenient holes cut into the walls between them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.