College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 30: French Maid

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: French Maid - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

I was pleased that my students and not only Julia and Christine seemed happy to have me back. They were somewhat disappointed when I made them stay for the full day on Monday but I was determined that thet would learn in the second half of the school year.

The new girls, Emilie and Nicole attracted my attention but even moreso they attracted the attention of the boys in the class. They did need extra attention because their English was not good. Nicole was tall and less busty than most of her female schoolmates but it was easy to imagine fucking her. She seemed quite timid but her thirteen year old sister, Emilie seemed to be an open girl, properly appreciative of the extra effort I was putting in and despite her youth I imagined fucking her also.

Fuyu and Harmony asked for more attention than usual and Julia and Christine had cat who stole the cream expressions on their faces when they saw the other girls seeking attention.

The week went by quickly and on Friday Chantal took over what Irene had done and we did a dancing class. The new girls were excellent dancers and I danced with each of them twice. Their bodies innocently melded to mine and I had some difficulty in avoiding giving them a feel of my erection. Unlike their mother they were fluent in English.

"Notre institeur est chaud n'est pas il?" I heard Emilie say to Nicole. "Faites vous croyez qu'il baise n'importe quels élèves?"

My French was far from perfect but I knew that baise was fuck and élèves was students. What were they discussing?

"No. il ne pas. il est un bon homme," Nicole replied with a shocked look on her face.

No and good man I understood. Nicole would be shocked if she knew how bad a man I really was. Were the girls virgins? What would Nicole say if I asked "Sont vous une vierge?"

Chantal came to my apartment soon after the dance lesson ended but I'd watched her go to the shower as had I also.

"Damn, that's good scotch you drink," my Chinese co-teacher said as she sipped the drink I'd given her. "And I learned a lot tonight. You've fucked Julia and Christine haven't you? It shows in the way they look at you and dance with you. And the French girls looked like they'd spread for you right here on the dance floor if you'd asked. Especially the younger one, Nicole. She worships you."

"Don't give me ideas Chantal. I guess that means that you have to really put out to keep me from those teenage temptresses."

It was a good night and I tried out one of the toys I'd brought back, a vibrating ring. I'll say more about it later but it enabled me to give Chantal several more orgasms than I would otherwise been able to. I fell asleep and when I woke at about 2 AM she was gone.

'Thanks Joe. This is going to be a great year' read the note she'd stuck to the TV screen beside the bed.

I went back to sleep right away and awakened at 8 o'clock. I had a shower, put on a bathrobe and made the coffee. It was Saturday and I had no obligations so I took out a bottle of TiaMaria to sweeten my coffee.

At exactly 9 I heard the doorbell and I let in my new housekeeper Simone Comeau. I helped her off with her coat and saw that she was wearing a simple flowered frock but the way her low slung boobs jiggled with every movement I was pretty sure she wasn't wearing a brassiere.

"Bon jour Madame Comeau," I said in my best high school French. "Faites vous voulez une tasse de café?" (Would you like a cup of coffee?)

"Vous parlez le français bien, Msieu Aspen. (You speak French well, Mr. Aspen)I no speak English that good. Et oui, je voudrais une tasse de café s'il vous plaît." (and I would like a cup of coffee please.)

We chatted in both languages and I noted that whenever I found reason to check something elsewhere the level in the Tia Maria bottle got lower.

"Do you like Pratt's Harbour?"

"Oui ... mais mon mari travaille trop. Il est toujours fatigue ... too tired." (Yes ... but my husband works hard. He is always tired) I realized then that the top three buttons of her dress were open and I could see the creamy flesh of her tit-valley.

"Let's sit in the other room Miz Comeau."

"Call me Simone, Msieu Aspen," and she topped up her mug with some more liqueur before going with me to the other room.

"I'm Joe ... and vous êtes belle." (You are pretty) I put my arms around her and she turned to face me. When my mouth covered hers her lipos and teeth parted and she began sucking my tongue furiously.

I pulled her close and ribbed my erection against her groin, feeling her legs part. We toppled onto the bed and I opened another button of her dress so that her big, soft jugs flopped out.

I broke off our kiss and filled my mouth with her opulent titflesh, feeling the swollen hardness of her big rubbery nipples.

"Faites vous aimez mes mésanges?" (Do you like my breasts?)

"I love your big, soft tits Simone. You have tits like you were born in Pratt's Harbour."

"Oh Joe ... c'est faux, mais je suis tellement excitée je ne peux pas vous arrêter. Sucez s'il vous plaît mes mésanges encore." (Oh Joe ... it is wrong but I am so horny I cannot stop you. Please keep sucking my tits.)

"Have you cheated on him before?"

"Non mais j'ai à mais il ne me baise jamais." No I haven't but he never fucks me.)

I was unbuttoning the front of her dress while I feasted on her breasts and she was attacking my bathrobe. Quickly we were both naked for she wore nothing under her frock. She was definitely fuck-ready when she came.

"Votre queue est si grand," (Your cock is so big) she murmured as her warm hand grasped it. "Je n'ai jamais pris de queue aussi grand que le vôtre." (I have never taken a cock as big as yours.)

"Votre chatte est doux et humide et glissante (Your pussy is wet and slippery) ... I'll slide into you easily. Is chatte the right word for your cunt?

"Oui ... comme pussy in english ... or vagin ou con. J'aime vous entendre parler sale" Yes ... like pussy in English ... or vagina or cunt. I like to hear you talk dirty.)

I moved over her and she spread her legs to accept my knees between them.

"Je n'ai jamais commis l'adultère avant. Promettez-moi vous dire jamais." (I never cheated before. Promise you'll never tell.)

"You have to promise that also Simone," I gasped as she guided my tool to her lightly furred and juicily ready cuntal aperture.

"Oh oui Joe, il se sent tellement grand," ( Oh yes Joe, it feels so big, ) the woman moaned as she tilted her hips to take me inside. I thrust in slowly but before I was totally sheathed in her fuckwell I felt the hardness of her cervix. I paused, flexing my tool within her and then she seemed to open deeper. When I was mashed as close to her as possible she panted, "Vous allez directement par moi! Mais Joe, faites vous avez un condom?" (You're going right through me! But Joe, do you have a condom?)

"Je veux vous sentir le con autour de mon queue nu (I can feel your cunt around my bare cock) ... let me fuck you bare pole Simone ... at first"

Her legs rose into the air as her fuck-saddle opened to take my hips deeper between her thighs and twining her legs with mine she began to lever her shapely body up to me. "Retirez avant que vous éjaculez," (Stop before you ejaculate) she gasped as I pushed the head of my cock against the hardness of her cervix. Her husband must truly be exhausted if he doesn't take advantage of his wife's skillful lovemaking I thought as I raised my upper body from hers so I could watch her.

Simone's belly bulged and flattened as she undulated her hips under me. Her pussy lips were distended, stretched tightly around my shaft, and her clit protruded out beyond its monk's hood shelter, yet she never stopped her slow, rhythmic grind. With every downward thrust I made, she exhaled and softly moaned; with every exhale and moan I felt like I sank a little deeper into her luscious body. I started pushing back, timing my thrusts with hers. Soon we had a rhythm -- in and out and her breathing grew faster and then laboured.

"Je vais à l'orgasme," I'm going to cum) she gasped, "Je jouias, je jouais. Plus vite. Baisez-moi plus vite!" (I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Faster. Fuck me faster!)

I wasn't sure of the words but as she writhed and bucked frantically under me I knew that vite meant fast and I concluded that she was asking me to fuck her faster. I began to hammer her causing her to grunt with each thrust and then her legs locked around my hips.

"Yuh ... Oui ... oui ... maintenant ... jouais ... je jouais," (Yuh ... Oui ... oui ... now ... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming, ) and I felt her jerk as her cunt muscles contracted on my cock. I commenced the rapid, short strokes as my semen began it's rush from my balls and then I felt the added wetness as I flooded her still spasming channel.

"Merci ... merci beaucoup Joe ... c'était le ciel," (Thank you ... thank you very much Joe ... that was heavenly) she panted as I slumped down full weight on her soft tit-pillows. "Vous n'avez pas éjaculé vous a faits?" (You didn't ejaculate did you?)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.