College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 28: Threesome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Threesome - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

At the end of the Protestant service I chatted with Reverend Whittier and his wife. I silently marveled at how relaxed she was talking to me in her husband's presence only hours after she'd cuckolded him again with me.

As I turned away so they could talk to others I felt a tug on my sleeve. It was Julia and she whispered, "I'll be over at two o'clock Mr. Aspen. Leave the schoolhouse door unlocked so I can come in that way."

Despite the way her mother had drained me last night my organ jumped in anticipation of screwing this ripe teenager again. I went to the Chinaman's for lunch and met his pretty daughter who had quit her city job and came home to be with her family. But more about her later. Then I went home and showered.

Only a minute or so after two I heard a faint knock at the door from the schoolroom and I went to usher young Julia into my apartment. She came at once into my arms and offered her sweet mouth for a kiss. I ground my sudden erection against her loins and then I led her to the bedroom and sat with her on the edge of the bed.

"Uh, Mr. Aspen ... y'know I should hate you."

"Why do you say that Julia," I said softly as I hefted her unhaltered left tit.

"Because you seduced me ... no ... you coerced me into giving you my virginity."

"I'm sorry Julia ... not sorry that I did it but that you feel this way. You're a very special girl to me. I knew it was wrong but I just had to have you/"

"I know you said I was special and I believed you." I could see uncertainty and nervousness in her demeanor, that timidity that so turned me on. "I'm not sorry you did it ... now I know I'm not lesbian and I can't deny that I loved the way you made me feel. But? Like? You did the same thing sort of with Christine."

"That doesn't mean that I like ... love you less Julia." What did she know? My erection subsided at the thought of conflict although she didn't act at all angry or seriously jealous.

I heard a sound and turned to see the other beautiful schoolgirl Christine beside us.

"I know everything you did with my best friend forever, Julia. And when we first figured it all out I was upset. But until you helped me ... made me realize that my classmates didn't dislike me ... I was a wreck. Because of what you said to me I know I have friends and especially, Julia. We talked about reporting you but we'd rather keep on as before and share you. I bet you didn't realize the demons you were releasing when you seduced us."

It was a situation fraught with great danger and as Christine spoke I mulled over my alternatives. So far it sounded as if they'd be willing to carry on as before if they were in control but I sensed that they still felt subordinate to me, their teacher.

"Listen girls, maybe you have reason to be angry with me, especially you, Julia. I was dishonest with you but you still were willing to fuck me. (I decided on the spur of the moment to use crude sexual terms.) And you Christine seduced me. You took off you bra and panties and displayed those big tits and your naked cunt to me. You were asking me to fuck you, weren't you?"

I could see that my response had flustered the girls. I'm sure they'd expected me to be a bit afraid of them.

"Uh ... yeah, I guess so," Christine stammered.

"So now the two of you can make out together but if you want to resume our relationships I'll be happy to share.

"That's OK with us," Julia chimed in. "We're not going to tell and we can be discreet. But I don't want to lose you and Chrissie doesn't either. Can we set up a schedule? Like we'll visit you on alternate Sundays?"

My erection returned as the girls talked and my mind whirled with the possibilities they opened.

"I know I can't satisfy both of you at the same time but maybe we can work out a way that we can have pleasure together. Do you want to try?"

"You mean right now?" Christine looked a bit dubious.

"Well it's 2:30 ... what time do you have to leave?"

"We can stay until dark. Our parents won't notice. They'll think we're at each other's place.

Three minutes later the three of us were naked on my bed and exchanging sloppy, wet kisses. Julia was sprawled on top of me, her legs loosely straddling my hips while Christine was rubbing her big breasts on my arm and pushing Julia's head aside so that she could give me a wet, tongue-thrusting kiss.

"Sit up Julia so I can look at you," and I guided her until she was sitting astride my thighs with my cock standing at attention, the tip almost touching her navel."

"Oh Sir! Mr. Aspen! I forgot how big you are. Did you really have that all the way up inside me?"

"You'll really know how big it is when he shoves it in you from behind," Christine said with a strange smile. "Can I guide him in, Julia/"

"Yeh ... I guess so?" I slipped my hand under her ass and lifted her until she was a bit higher than the tip of my cock.

Innocent faced Christine had a serious expression on her face as she grasped my upthrust tool and then when I moved Julia slightly forward so her cuntmouth was positioned directly above my organ the other girl laid her head on my belly to closely observe the penetration of her friend's pussy.

"No ... I gotta do it slow," Julia whimpered as I placed my hand on the flare of her hips and pushed down. It was for me hugely delightful. My teenage schoolgirl was much, much tighter than her mother and despite that woman's sterling efforts I felt like I had a full load for her daughter.

"Sirrr! Oh Mr. Aspen! You're going so deep," the girl gasped as she slowly impaled herself on my throbbing tool. Then, while at least two inches were still unsheathed I felt the hardness of her cervix and saw her flinch.

"It's OK sweetie ... take your time ... it'll all fit in. Just fuck me Julia ... fuck me."

"Oh God Julia ... I could almost feel it going in. So cool to see that huge cock disappearing inside you. Makes me hot, hot, hot!!"

"Kneel beside us Christine so I can watch both of you."

Looking at me almost shyly the girl did as I asked and when I reached out to urge her legs apart she acceded to my urging. When I felt the smooth softness of her pussy I was pleased to find it oily wet.

"This turned you on didn't it. Your friend's cunt is as wet and slippery as yours Julia. Oh yes, ride me. Take it all the way baby ... fuck me." Without any urging from me the girl began the up and down strokes of fucking, her large, heavy breasts jiggling and bouncing as her tempo increased.

Christine was humping down at my fingers and I had three inside while my thumb massaged her clit. My other hand was massaging Julia's cum trigger too and her breathing was becoming laboured.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.