College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 27 :Return to Pratt's Harbour

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 :Return to Pratt's Harbour - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Barbie had left my room at about three AM and I was exhausted. I awoke with an erection although, considering the workout my organ had received from my cousin's equipment it was probably due, as the old rugby song put it, to urinary pressure on the prostate gland.

After a quick trip to the bathroom to relieve that urinary pressure I came back to bed and only then did I realize it was ten AM. Somebody should have awakened me, I thought. It was Christmas day and even of we didn't have stocking hung by the chimney there were gifts to unwrap and a hot breakfast to be enjoyed. My prick was tender from the friction of the girl's well oiled passage, my pubis was bruised and I had a general feeling of fatigue and wellbeing but I got dressed and went to the main house.

"I'm sorry Joe," my mother said when I came down to find my parents alone drinking coffee. "Jim's mother had a stroke and we were called at six this morning. They packed and left right away. We all decided not to tell you although Barbie was more considerate and though we should."

My first thought should have been sympathy for Uncle Jim but I'm ashamed to say it was dismay that Barbie would not be coming to bed with me that night.

The remainder of my visit was terribly boring and a sexual drought. I visited Father Murphy's former hunting ground, the Heavenly Dove Convent and although I saw little, I saw enough to make me think I should enter the priesthood. I met Mother Ursula and especially after about two weeks of celibacy I was tempted to proposition her. But I was sober so I didn't.

The only other non-family thing I did was to visit a sex store in a neighboring town and there I stocked up on sex toys. I had no specific use in mind but I'd seen Irene using some and I did a bit of Internet research and bought a selection.

I arrived back in Pratt's Harbour on the boat on Friday, January 16. It was winter with lots of snow visible on the mountains but compared to the ice and snow of my home it was balmy.

I hadn't really expected to be greeted but there on the dock was Reverend Whittier. He had a solemn look on his face but that was not really unusual.

"Come with me Mr. Aspen. Nancy has prepared a welcome home dinner for you although this may not be the place you really call home. There's lots of news including that I've taken over as Chairman of the School Board."

The dinner was OK, the same casserole that Mrs. Whittier had brought to me the first night she fucked me. To my surprise we also had wine with the dinner. But no news was provided. After we ate Reverend Whittier suggested that he accompany me to my apartment where in private he could disclose the new developments.

"I know it's not the thing for a Minister like me but I know you have a fine scotch here. Can I join you in an after dinner libation?"

I poured generous dollops in two water glasses and we sat in the little sitting room. I waited for him to tell me what the news was.

"First Mr. Aspen, the Dhillons have departed. Matt sold his business to a man from the east coast. His name is Antoine Comeau ... he's about my age ... and he has a wife and two children. His present wife is a lot younger and the girls are from his first marriage. Simone, his present wife speaks very little English. And Antoine was pleased to hear that you spoke French because his girls are not fluent in English. They'll both be in your class. They are about Julia's age or maybe younger. But that leaves you with the same size class as you started with since the Dhillon girls are gone."

"I'm looking forward to meeting new people," I said although after an almost three week drought I was mostly looking forward to some intimate female companionship.

"June Williams has gone off to start college somewhere in the city and the Philipina girls still haven't solved their Visa problems. Mrs. Comeau says she'd be happy to do the weekly cleaning for you so unless you say different, she'll be here next Saturday. But you can meet the family at church on Sunday ... the Catholic service of course. As you can tell by the name their ancestors came from France."

"Sounds fine to me. When is Ms. Simmons getting back?"

"I was saving that 'til the last. We received a letter from her five days ago saying that for personal reasons she could not return. We've made an offer to Jack Chan's daughter until the end of the year. She's been going to University and is in her second year but she's a local girl and well liked. And I guess she's as qualified as you."

I was seriously disappointed to hear that Irene was not arriving sooner. She was the safe receptacle for my carnal lust.

"Wow! That's a lot, Reverend. I'll miss the Dhillons and I liked the Philipina girls too but that's life, I guess. I look forward to meeting Jack's daughter."

Whittier stayed long enough to help me demolish a fifth of Lagavulin and by the time he left I was drunken enough that the pangs of enforced sexual continence were dulled.

While I was doing my grocery shopping I met Julia Whittier and Christine Hansen the sight of their busty bodies gave me an instant erection.

"C'mon girls. I'll buy you a coke," and they followed me into the Chinaman's restaurant where we sat in a booth.

"We're glad you're back, Mr. Aspen," Christine said with a strange smile and a sideways glance at Julia. And you were right about why I was being snubbed by my classmates. Now Julia is my best friend. Isn't that right Julia?"

"That's totally right Chrissie. You're a great teacher, Mr. Aspen," and as she spoke she smiled strangely as had Christine and her friend giggled. "While you were away Chrissie and me used what you and Ms. Simmons taught us and had lots of fun. But we're glad you're back ... aren't we Chrissie?"

"I wish there as some place private where we could show you how glad we are," and as Christine spoke she slid forward in her seat and pushed her knee against mine. Damn! What were these two underage sexpots doing?

I knew it wasn't possible and was certainly too perilous to consider but I still hoped that one or the other of my schoolgirls would come that night. I cooked a simple dinner and then went to my bedroom to watch TV. At about 8:30 I heard the doorbell, pulled on my sweatpants and went to the door. Had one of them come to visit ... and get fucked?

It wasn't either of the girls. It was Nancy Whittier.

"I'm glad you're back Mr. Aspen. I didn't use the pictures we took ... not yet. But he's still screwing her."

"Come in Mrs. Whittier," and I poured her a stiff drink. "Why didn't you show them to him?"

"I don't want to make Julia unhappy. She's so innocent and trusting. And I don't know what will happen if I show him. I don't have any money or a way to earn a living." She put her hand on my thigh. "I guess I decided that I could put up with it if once and a while our big, handsome schoolteacher gives me a roll in the hay."

I reached across to heft one of her soft heavy breasts which were obviously naked and loose under her blouse. As I did that her hand moved up my thigh to feel the erection that was partway down my leg.

We kissed and I led her to the bedroom and en route we both shed our clothes. I flopped own naked on my bed and she knelt over me, her big, fat breasts swaying over me.

"Aww, fuck..." I groaned as Nancy's tongue made a circular caress on the mushroom head of my cock. And when she dropped her head, her mouth forming a tight ring around me and lowered down the shaft, my head snapped back up to watch.

The preacher's wife glanced up into my face while she slurped on my dick, small flames dancing in her irises at the wide smile across my face.

"Baby, you are so good at that," I mumbled to her. "Does the Reverend know that you're an accomplished cocksucker?"

"The bastard doesn't know ... he never let me do it to him," and her hand gripped my shaft and started jacking, I felt my balls squeeze and then contract, and I was spewing thick jets of cum into the back of her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.