College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 24: Wildly Willing Women

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Wildly Willing Women - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Sunday was the last day of November and although I'd gone to bed early my buxom housemaid had given me such a workout that I almost missed Mass. And as usual after Father Murphy's service I went to hear Reverend Whittier.

"I need to talk to you ... can I come over this afternoon?"

Irene's request caught me by surprise but of course I said OK even though after June's delightful servicing my libido was rather quenched.

"I know it's early Joe but can I have a drink ... some of that smoky nectar you drink? And bring it to me in the bedroom."

By the time I got there with the drinks Irene was sitting on the edge of the bed with her shapely, hirsute body nakedly displayed.

"You know that you've ruined me, don't you?"

"I don't know what you mean," I replied as I handed her the glass and took a sip from mine.

"Until I met you I was an ordinary girl who had sex in the old fashioned way and didn't want anything more." She slipped her hand under the waist of my sweatpants as she spoke. "I wasn't a vaginal virgin but if you'd suggested to me at the beginning of the school year that I'd suck your cock and let you come in my mouth I'd have said, dream on."

"Well Irene ... it was a shame that such a beautiful, sexy mouth was being wasted on ordinary kisses. I knew it needed to be fucked."

"You're awful, Joe. You've got me talking dirty too, just like you. And it feels like your cock is getting ready for some more intimacy."

"You felt it right, teacher," and quickly I slipped off my sweatpants to give her unfettered access to my erect prick.

"Mmmm ... I like the way you feel ... even in my bottom ... my asshole. See what I mean? You've debauched me."

I pushed her down on the bed and dive between her strong, shapely legs and when my mouth found the moist heat of her twat she groaned.

I stayed in the furry warmth of her groin while I fingered her large, rubbery nipples and I think I brought her off three times before I rose up above her and mounted her.

"Oh God, Joe ... it's like you're the first guy to really fuck me. I just want to do whatever you want me to ... as long as it involves having that big cock inside me somewhere. But now I want you to fuck me ... please fuck me."

Irene's legs spread wide and she raised them and it was almost as if she dislocated her thighs from her hips and gave me space to sink even deeper into her juicy heat. I felt the head of my cock bump her cervix and when it did she uttered a whimper.

After June's servicing yesterday I was not under great pressure to cum so I lifted Irene's legs high and rode between her widely splayed thighs. As always her broad, firm hips rocked and tilted and easily matched my rhythm. She was different than any of the others I'd had in Pratt's Harbour, not better but really good and different.

I was learning that Irene had spectacular control over her vaginal muscles and despite yesterday's draining the skillful contractions of her sheath on my plunging tool was soon bringing me close to climax.

"Oh God Irene ... I can't last ... you're too good," I moaned and when I did she tilted her pelvis higher and I sank another few millimeters deeper, pushing on her cervix.

"Yes Joe ... cum ... cum inside me ... I want to feel your cock bucking and jerking when it pumps your sperm into my hungry cunt. Fuck me, Joe...

Cum ... cum inside me."

The woman's passionate, prurient plea added to my excitement and as she rocked her hips and milked me I exploded. I felt like she was extracting everything, even drawing my aching balls up into the sodden swamp of her hairy twat.

"Oohhhh Gawwd Irene ... you're a marvel. Did you cum too?" I moaned as I finished my short strokes and rested on her receptive body.

"Yesss Joe ... many times ... that felt so good when you were filling me with your juices. It's so much better than with a condom."

"I have a pill you can use Irene ... to be safe."

"It's OK. I'm on the pill," she murmured as she wriggled beneath me as if to get a better fit.

"Can I take you to The Chinaman's for dinner tonight?"

"I'd like that, Joe. I hope we don't give people the wrong idea though."

Irene left then, barely mid-afternoon and at seven PM, a late hour for Pratt's Harbour, we went to The Chinaman's. I'd phoned him and he put on a special meal for us, spicier that the usual Cantonese fare and as if pleased with what he saw as a budding romance, he hovered over us during the meal keeping our wine glass topped up. It was almost like being in the settled world rather than a remote fishing village.

We went back to bed after dinner and this time I made sure that Irene came before I did but, as in the afternoon, she kept urging me to cum inside her. I slept and was awakened by a pleasant feeling of moist warmth at my genitals. Irene was still there although I saw from the bedside clock that it was six AM and she was quickly re-awakening my libido.

I emptied my lust into her ravenous receptacle again that morning and again on Monday night. I guess I should have wondered what had caused my recent conquest to become a virtual sex-addict but it didn't. Not until almost the end of the school year.

We had less than two weeks before the end of the pre-Christmas school year but our course of study was a bit vague about what we should be teaching. Although it was winter the temperatures were quite mild and the snow that was clearly visible at higher elevations had not yet whitened our landscape. Nature seemed to me to be an interesting and worthwhile subject for us to pursue in the closing days so on Monday and Tuesday we walked in the forest and learned the names of trees and plants. On Wednesday I gave them a written test and puzzled over what to teach in the remaining six schooldays.

As the effects of June's and especially Irene's carnal connections wore off I found that I was scheming for repeat encounters with Julia and especially the ripe, young Whittier girl. She'd been a fantastic fuck when I took her cherry and her self-taught skill as a cocksucker demanded a repeat. But I still hadn't had her ass nor had I as yet initiated Julia's throat. Both were on my agenda.

Wednesday night as I sipped my scotch and looked through my spy hole at Irene I was tempted to call her for a repeat of out weekend sessions when the doorbell rang. I glanced at the time and saw that it was almost ten PM. Closing the spyhole I went to the door hoping illogically that it was either the Hansen or the Whittier girl.

"Mr.Aspen. I'm sorry to bother you," an obviously distraught Nancy Whittier blurted out as she pushed past me into my apartment. "That phony bastard, my husband ... Reverend Whittier is cheating on me. He's committing adultery. He's fucking that blonde Danish bitch two or three times a week. What am I going to do? Give me a drink! A big one!"

Considering the fact that she'd been cheating herself and fucking me I was tempted to use the 'sauce for the goose' line but instead I poured a stiff drink for her.

"Are you sure? Did you see them?"

"Yes to both questions," she replied as she quaffed a slug of the drink. "I heard her daughter tell Julia they were doing it and tonight I followed him to his office and I saw him screwing her."

"Are you going to ask for a divorce?"

"No. I don't know? Maybe. But why? He always said he was a tit man and I'm lots bigger than her. Do you like my breasts?" She took my hands and pressed them to the huge softness of her marvelous mammaries.

"You know I do," and I began unbuttoning her blouse. Would Julia's big boobs be like Nancy's in twenty years? Hell. I was horny and this woman needed affection, even if only carnal.

I took her in my arms and kissed her warmly on the mouth. As we kissed Nancy allowed her body to go limp, and let herself be supported by the strength of my arms alone. I tightened my grip, holding her closer to me. As I kissed her, I pushed my tongue into her mouth, running its pointy tip along each of her even white teeth.

I carried her, like a big doll, to my bed and set her down gently. As soon as she was on the bed, I fell to my knees on the floor beside the bed. I pressed my lips passionately to hers and kissed her again. This time, when my tongue invaded her mouth, I sought her tongue. I found it and jabbed gently at it with my own.

This wasn't our first time together and I felt her tongue entering my mouth and after duelling with it for a moment, I pressed forward with my own tongue, driving back into Nancy's soft warm mouth.

I continued to kiss her, but now moved my so that it cupped her big, soft right tit. My cock was so hard that it ached and pained me. I moved my hand downwards and began stroking the swell of her tits through the soft material of her bra. As I did so, I continued to move my hands around and around the swollen mounds.

We were heading for the same place as the woman wriggled out of her unbuttoned blouse and got rid of her brassiere. I nibbled at the hard point of her nipple while I continued to rub my hand back and forth across the panty-clad mound of her clean shaven cunt, feeling the lips parting even wider beneath the soft cotton. Nancy's eyes were closed tightly and she was turning her head from side to side. Somewhere in the depths of her subconscious mind she was sure that what she was doing, and that what she was feeling, was wrong, and that she shouldn't allow it to continue.

"Oh, Mr. Aspen," she moaned.

I moved my head downward and kissed my way across her belly, moving closer and closer to her pussy and as I did so she pushed off her skirt and panties.

I wasn't wasting any time ... this was not her inexperienced daughter that I was preparing to fuck. Just then, my finger penetrated Nancy's cunt and it was juicy and moist, and my finger was worming around inside it and moving in all directions at once.

Nancy's hand moved knowingly under my sweatpants and almost instinctively, she began stroking up and down on the shaft of my tremendously throbbing prick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.