College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 22: Buggering Irene

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Buggering Irene - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Friday was a long day. Fuyu hadn't been a virgin for me but her tight, little cunt had chafed my cock raw, moreso than either Julia or Christine for their virgin fucks. And I was tired.

I wasn't disappointed when Irene cancelled the dance lessons and I spent a relaxing evening watching TV. Saturday was similarly uneventful and for a change I didn't even miss the intimate company of Tanya or Juanita. I spied on Irene but for a change she had no visitors, schoolboy or schoolgirl.

On Sunday I attended both church services and found that I was looking at the barely pubescent girls with shameful lust. After lunch I watched Irene again and saw that by one PM she was drinking. That looked like a good idea to me so I poured a stiff scotch.

Soon after she began drinking Irene took off her clothes and got her trusty vibrator from the bedside table. I watched while she teased her large nipples and hairy pussy for almost half an hour before I picked up the telephone and called her.

"Joe ... what do you want?" She obviously had call display on her phone since she identified me as the caller.

"I don't like drinking alone, Irene. I just opened a new bottle of Lagavulin. Will you do me the honour of sharing it with me?"

"Uh ... I don't know?" I watched as she slid the dildo into her snatch. "Oh Hell. Why not? But I'm dressed in my lounging garb ... is that OK?"

"I'm dressed that way too so come like you are." Hah! Naked and juiced up for a cock.

Then she went off camera to where the shower was and after about five minutes she reappeared, drying herself with a towel. Then she took a white, terrycloth robe from the closet and out it on with nothing but her small breasted but shapely body under it. I immediately got rid of my sweatpants and t shirt and out on my own robe, also terrycloth but blue in colour.

It wasn't as if we were strangers ... we'd fucked twice, I'd eaten her and she sucked me off and swallowed the result. She'd been uncharacteristically meek after that and it gave me hope for the future. Today I'd find out how successful I'd been. I enjoyed the timid submission of Julia and Christine but getting the same result with an adult woman would be rewarding.

"Let's sit in the bedroom, Irene. If someone came to the door we'd be visible here in this little sitting room."

Silently she followed me to the bedroom and I placed our glasses on the bedside table.

"Word is out that white teachers like black cock. Is that right?"

Irene's face blanched and she stammered, "Where? Who? Oh God! That little bastard!"

"I told you that teenagers talk a lot. But he has good taste. You're the sexiest woman in Pratt's Harbour."

She grabbed her glass and took a long draught from it, when had a coughing fit as the potent liquor burned into her belly. "You don't mean that Joe. I'm way down the list with all these women and girls with huge udders."

"They may have big tits Irene but I bet none of them have nipples like yours or a mouth as sexy as yours or such an appealing ass and long shapely legs." I could see that she was hanging on every word I spoke and guessed that she liked it so I continued, "And I've never seen an expression as delightfully erotic as you have when you have my cock in your cunt ... but the sight of those sexy lips wrapped around my cock is a close second."

"You're awful, Joe ... but don't stop," she said with a smile.

She had another long drink from her glass and I realized that in the short while she'd been here she'd put away almost a mickey of scotch. I took the empty glass from her hand and placed it on the table before opening her robe to reveal her small, bare breasts tipped by her 45 magnum nipples that were standing out like blunt bullets. I leaned forward and took her left nipple between my lips while I rolled the right nipple between thumb and forefinger.

"Oh, yes Joe. You have no idea how sensitive my nipples are.

Sometimes in class it's all I can do to not pinch them."

"Yes, I've had that same problem at your dance lessons for quite a while now," I replied with a smile.

Irene smiled as well, "Well, here's your chance." And again she moaned as I pinched a nipple with each hand.

Between us we got her robe off her shoulders and again lowered my mouth to suck in a nipple. Irene's threw her head back and moaned in delight. Holding my head over her tit, she could feel me sucking and nibbling her nipple. Her other tit was being rubbed by my hand and from the sound of her breathing I thought I might get her off just by sucking her nipples. But I had other things in mind for her first orgasm.

I guess I was not the only one with something else in mind for she pushed my face away from her tits. Taking my face in her hands, she reached out with her lips and kissed me. After pulling back, she said simply, "Eat me again Joe. I want to cum on your face."

I pushed her down on the bed and as I gently stroked her firm, full thighs they spread wider apart.

"Your legs are beautiful Irene ... so strong and firm ... I thought you were going to break my back when you had them around me. It's a sin to waste such skill and talent on schoolboys.""

"Thank you Joe." With a smile she continued, "Thanks for the compliment. It was a compliment, wasn't it?"

I was still on my knees at her feet. Rubbing my hands upward, I reached her furry pussy which my eyes had been drinking in for the last few seconds. I could make out where her pussy juice had soaked her pubic hair and with one hand I rubbed her mound. Looking up at Irene, I saw her smile and nod her head, "Yes, Joe that's it. Rub it and then eat me."

As my face neared the bushy haven I smelled a faint soapy odour from her shower and also the musky smell of her arousal. Smelling her aroma had caused my cock to pound in anticipation.

Perhaps because she was so different from my adolescent conquests Irene's hirsute genitalia were incredibly exciting. I could see her slit and how wet she already was. Her cunt juice was moistening the area and I moved my tongue in to taste her. Slowly I licked up from her ass hole up to her clitoris. As I reached the top, I heard Irene groan.

Her clitoris was fully erect and large but I wanted to drag this out for a while so sent my tongue elsewhere. I kissed her smooth inner thighs and worked my way back to her cunt and nibbled her cunt lips. Then I took a finger and found her vagina. Pushing my finger in, I could feel the wetness inside her. I continued nibbling and licking and moving my finger in and out until Irene was almost moaning steadily.

While continuing my tongue work on her entire pussy I slipped my finger from her vagina and down the slit to her anal rosebud. Her juices and my saliva had flooded the area and as I teased the puckered portal I felt her tilt her pelvis down as if inviting greater intimacy.

I wanted to have her cum hard and was pretty sure that I was on the right track. Her hips were writhing as she ground her hairy pussy into my face. I locked my lips on her clit and when I did she cried out.

"Gawwwdd yess Joe ... cumminnggg," and at that moment her anal sphincter muscle semed to relax and my finger pushed in all the way to the second knuckle. Her body was shaking as she held my head firmly in place between her legs. I felt her vulva bulge and flutter and at the same time her rectal passage rhythmically tightened and loosened just as her vagina must have been doing.

I kept sinking my finger deeper into her asshole and licking her clit until I felt her hands on the back of my head and heard her say, "Whoa, Joe. That's good for now."

I lifted my face from her soft, wet twat and leaned higher to smear her juices over her mouth, my finger still knuckle deep in her behind.

"Move you hand Joe ... I don't want it there," she said but it was obviously a request, not a demand.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No ... not exactly ... it's just ... like ... it's dirty."

"Not if it feels good ... and I like the way you're clasping my finger ... it makes we want to have another part of me clasped like that."

"Absolutely not, Joe. Do you want me to suck you?"

"No Irene, I want you to fuck me ... after I pee."

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and also to get a condom. After my difficulty in getting into Christine's rectal passage I knew that wearing a lubricated condom would ease the passage. I took the condom out of its wrapper and smeared a dollop of KY on it before returning to the bed.

Irene was lying on her back as I'd left her, her eyes closed and her legs still spread, definitely fuck-ready. Putting the condom within easy reach but out of her sight I mounted her.

We have lots of time Joe ... let's take a break and have another drink?"

I had mixed emotions about that but maybe another drink would make her more amenable to having more than my finger up her asshole. Saying nothing I dismounted, taking care to hide the condom, and got us drinks. Hers was especially strong. I didn't make a habit of fucking drunks but this was a special case.

We sat naked, side by side as we sipped our drinks. Irene fondled my cock, if you can fondle an iron bar for it was that hard while I dipped my fingers in her sloppy pussy, letting them wander lower to her anus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.