College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 18: Christening Christine's Cunt

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Christening Christine's Cunt - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Monday was a long day. Nancy Whittier came to visit me on Sunday night less than an hour after I called her, long enough she said to have a shower. And her matronly body proved again to be an anxious receptacle for my lust as she sought to quell her own unsatisfied needs.

Nancy's big, soft breasts and her wide, full hips made a marvelous mattress to fuck on and although her underused cunt was not very snug she had the most remarkable muscle control there that I'd ever experienced. By the time she left at 10 PM she had quelled my libidinous urges and she walked in a way that suggested she still felt me inside her.

My classroom was quite large and it allowed me to spread the desks quite far apart and as well have three desks directly in front of mine so that for lessons to a specific grade the pupils could be seated close to me and we were less likely to disturb the other grades as they went on with their assigned class work.

On Tuesday as was often the case the grade nine group, John Pratt, Jamal Jackson and Christine Hansen had the last lesson of the day. I usually alternated the last lesson between grades nine and ten and on most days the other grades could leave before the last class was complete.

Tuesday I was teaching geography to grade nine and, to fit it in with their history class I was concentrating on Europe and the Middle East. The class was just about to start when Christine asked to be excused to go to the bathroom.

Once the class got underway I pulled down the wall map and asked each student in turn to find a specific historic place on the map. When Christine came up to the map I saw not only that her lovely breasts were jiggling in an unsupported manner with every movement she made but also that her uniform blouse was outlining two obviously erect nipples. She wasn't wearing a bra.

The boys too were enjoying the display but I had to ignore it. Each time she came forward to point out a location she looked directly at me with what was unquestionably a 'come-on' glint in her eyes. By the time the class was over the effects of Mrs. Whittier's servicing were gone and I couldn't stand because they would have seen the bulge of my erection.

On Thursday I had scheduled a History test for grade nine and as on Tuesday Christine asked to be excused at the beginning of the class. When she returned I noticed that she was carrying something in a little plastic bag that she quickly stowed in her backpack. I noticed also that her tits were bouncing and I guessed that the little minx had remover her bra when she went to the bathroom. Had she done that on Tuesday as well?

I released the other grades and handed out the tests to the three grade nine pupils. It was mainly a 'pick the right answer' type of test with only the last question requiring an essay answer.

"Take your time ... I have a lot of other tests to mark ... and when you finish you can put it on my desk and go home. Thirty minutes later both boys were gone but Christine was busy writing her essay answer.

Soon after the boys went out the door I raised my head from marking tests to see how Christine was making out. She was looking directly at me with her shoulders held back so that her blouse with the top five buttons open exposed the naked valley between her big breasts that were thrust out almost naked for me to look at. And then she moved forward on the seat and I saw that her short skirt was bunched high on her hips and she wore no panties, displaying the plump fleshrolls of her fat, little pussy.

She had a serious, almost frightened expression on her pretty face, her big blue eyes looking at me and her luscious lips parted as if she was about to cry. I don't honestly think I had planned to go through the school year without fucking this delightful, little hottie but the brazen way she was offering herself to me virtually guaranteed that it would happen as soon as I could manage it.

"Button up Christine. Have you finished the test?"

She blushed and fumbled with the buttons as she answered, "Yes Mr. Aspen. I finished before the boys did."

"Do you really know what you're doing?"

"What do you mean, sir?"

"Come closer, Christine. I don't want Ms. Simmons to hear what I'm going to say."

The girl brought her exam and placed it on the desk and then stood looking expectantly at me.

"Do you realize that you're offering yourself to me ... telling me you want me to fuck you?"

"Uh ... I? I guess so Mr. Aspen? Are you mad at me?"

"You know it's very dangerous for me to fuck an underage schoolgirl ... or any schoolgirl that I'm teaching? If I fuck you and anyone finds out they would fire me and maybe send me to jail."

"Nobody will find out. Daddy and Mom are too busy doing what they do ... f.f.fucking Mrs. Gonzales and Mr. Whittier ... and you showed me already how good it is just being with you."

"You're tempting me beyond reason Christine ... you're the most beautiful, most desirable girl I've ever seen. Can you, the next evening that your parents are out ... you know ... can you come to visit me? But don't come unless you're sure you want me to fuck you and you can stay at least two hours."

"Can I come tonight, Mr. Aspen? Every Thursday after Prayer Meeting Mom and Reverend Whittier pray ... or something ... after. I'll tell Mom that I can't go because I have to do homework."

"What about your father?"

"I heard him tell Mom that he'll be late every night this week because they have to complete a monthly cost report or something. So can I come tonight?"

"I'll be waiting for you at seven, Christine ... but if you change your mind, that's OK. Just don't come."

I had a brief supper ... food wasn't much on my mind except maybe a taste of hairpie ... not that Christine had much hair on her pie. At 6:30 I had set up the video with no specific plans about what I might play and was relaxing with a stiff drink. Barely fifteen minutes later the doorbell rang and I cursed silently that somebody was going to interfere with my plan. But to my delight it was Christine and the fact that she came early meant that she wasn't having second thoughts about what she'd agreed to.

My beautiful, young schoolgirl took off her long coat and I saw that she was wearing as usual her white blouse and short, plaid skirt. I led her to the bedroom wondering if my bed was going to be the altar on which a second girl would sacrifice her virginity.

When we reached the bed I put my arms around her and moved my hands up to caress her large, pert breasts. I ran my hand across her chest to cup and feel first one firm, round breast and then the other. Christine arched her back, pushing her chest out to where her globes were in danger of bursting the buttons of her blouse but then her fingers were nimbly opening it as she had that afternoon in school. I ran my hand inside and cupped, caressed and fondled her breasts as I'd done twice before

As I kissed her hard on the lips I felt her nipples harden and thrust against my palms and then a quiver seemed to begin at her waist and flow through her body. Her breath came in short gasps as she clung to me with her lips, pressing her warm body against mine. I felt her body gradually relax but I could feel her heart pounding beneath the breasts I was holding. I kissed her tenderly. If she was really a virgin I wanted her to have good memories of losing her virginity.

Like a puppet she allowed me to ease her down onto the bed.

"Please be gentle, Mr. Aspen."

Instead of answering with words, I turned her face to mine and kissed her. I kissed her like a girlfriend, not a schoolgirl, opening my mouth wide and probing between her lips with my tongue. Her tongue responded immediately, moving out to meet mine and coiling in swirls and circles around it. She dropped her head to the pillow, and I followed, continuing the kiss even harder. Our mouths were wide open, lips spread against each other, soft and wetly working in little nibbles. Christine started breathing faster and I felt her heart increase its tempo against my chest.

I pushed my hand under her blouse and moved it over her right breast, lightly brushing across it with my finger tips. Taking her nipple between my fingers, I gently rubbed the hard little button and ran my fingers in a circle around it, tracing the rosy ring that encircled it. Christine arched her back up against my hand and moaned softly in pleasure. Taking her whole breast in my palm, I kneaded and softly squeezed. Christine spoke muffled words, "Oh, Mr. Aspen! That's so good!"

Moving my kisses, I kissed each of her eyes, the tip of her nose, her ear lobes, and then her neck. Each was a wet kiss, with my tongue making little circles of wetness on her skin. I finished unbuttoning her blouse and opened it all the way, exposing those perfect breasts, each one the size of a honey dew melon and nearly as firm. My lips moved to them, sucking the thick bullets that topped each of them. Her nipples hardened and swelled even more, standing out like little soldiers at attention. I licked around each of them, drawing a wet ring around the nipples. Using the full, broad side of my tongue, I lapped at the underside of each breast, moving from its base out to the nipple. Christine moaned in pleasure and arched her back to me each time I drew out a stroke of my tongue.

While I was making love to Christine's breasts, I moved my hand to her knees. I found her thighs and stroked each one gently, almost feather-like. I moved to their inner sides, finding baby-smooth skin. Christine moved her thighs apart, inviting my hand to further exploration. My finger tips moved up, drawing little circles as they moved. As I approached the V of her legs, they spread apart even more, leading my hand into the pleasures that awaited there.

Finally, I touched the lace that trimmed the edge of the dainty panties that she was wearing tonight. The lace was damp. I moved across it onto the silky smooth area of Christine's crotch. It was soaking wet and slick. I found the edge and inched my fingers under it. My finger dipped down and found the cream covered lips concealing Christine's pristine feminine treasures. With just the slightest amount of pressure, I stroked my finger tip between those lips and into the valley between. It was like moving into a warm, slickened passageway. The labial lips pressed against my finger, almost sucking it into her secret sexual regions.

Twice before I'd taken tactile liberties with my young schoolgirl's body but tonight I would take the ultimate liberty. Her wetness confirmed that she too was looking forward to the experience.

Christine's hips hunched up to meet my hand as it explored her hidden, nethermost parts. She was almost panting now, her breath coming in gasps. My finger moved down between her legs even more and easily found her erect clitoris. I flicked my finger across it, and Christine jerked her hips upward, moaning as electric jolts of pleasure flowed through her. Moving my finger through the wetness of her creamy flow, I flooded her little love bud with juice and rubbed it lightly in a little circle. Christine's hips humped up against my hand, and she cried, "Oh, Mr. Aspen, that's so goooood!"

I moved two fingers lower, spreading her lips apart. She was soaking wet and the crotch of her panties was now almost dripping from the aroused flow of her love juices. My finger at last found what it had been seeking, the opening of her tunnel, the tunnel into the innermost parts of Christine's child-woman sex. I moved one finger into the opening and probed. The hole was slippery and tight, but my finger slipped into the cavity without difficulty. Down to the first knuckle and then I felt an obstruction. A hot thrill of anticipation washed over me when I realized for sure that I was about to have another virgin.

Her skirt and panties came off easily as she arched up off the bed to allow me to finish undressing her. In the light from the bedside lamp Christine's whole body was fully shown in all its magnificence. Her beautifully formed legs were still splayed apart and her sparse pubic down glistened with the moisture of her arousal.

I ran my hands up Christine's legs, caressing the sensitive insides of her full thighs, making little circles in the wide part just under her crotch. Christine moaned and moved her hips in little circles, urging my hands to go further, to go the very center of her pleasure pit. The musky odor of her arousal wafted up to my nose and my arousal was increased even more. The whole area of Christine's sex mound was awash with her juices and invited loving attention. My cock throbbed and indicated that it was ready to provide such ministrations.

With that, I stood up and took off all my clothes. I stood there in front of the young schoolgirl as shyly, Christine reached out her hand and ran her fingers along my cock and then wrapped her hand around it. "God, Mr. Aspen, it's so hard, and so big. Will it really go inside me? I'm getting scared."

"Girl's cunts stretch to be able to take it all in. After all, babies come from the same place as this goes in, and babies are a whole lot larger than my cock."

"I guess so," Christine replied, still sounding doubtful.

I sat down on the bed next to Christine and stroked her breasts, then lightly ran my hand down over her rib cage, her convex belly mound, and then to her Venus mound. She lifted her knees and spread her legs apart, giving me full access to her swampy, almost bald center of pleasure. I moved my hand over her mound and dipped my fingers into the spread labial lips of her vulva. They were now even wetter than before.

She was in position to be fucked, flat on her back, her legs spread wide and her knees raised. The wanton way she was responding to my advances would have made me question her innocence had I not already confirmed that her adolescent fuckwell had never been plumbed.

"Oh, Mr. Aspen! I've never been like this before except last week. Just your slightest touch and I go into spasms. I've been horny before, but never anything like this.

I moved my fingers down to the opening to Christine's love tunnel and moved one finger into the pit as far as it would go and then I added another finger, and then a third. As I stretched the elastic mouth of her virgin cunt I could feel the fine corrugations of her passage. Christine mewed like a cat and thrust her hips up and down, reciprocating each of my in and out strokes. I moved my thumb up and ran it over and around her clitoris. Her hips jerked and she thrashed her hips around and around. "I'm cumming, Mr. Aspen! Oh, God, I'm cumming hard ... hard ... hard!" Christine threw her head back and cried and mewled, moaned and finally shouted, "Oh, it's so good ... It's so good ... It's so good!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.