College Interruptus - Cover

College Interruptus

Copyright© 2009 by DOM

Chapter 12: Pilfering Purity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Pilfering Purity - (The story College Education is a recommended pre-requisite for this story.) Short of money to contimue his college education Joe takes a position as schoolteacher at an isolated coastal community. Here he gets to know (in the biblical sense) some compliant mothers, the other schoolteacher and a number of of ripe, buxom schoolgirls.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Size   Hairy   Big Breasts  

To my dismay Julia had to go the Prayer Meeting. Her father was beginning a series of sermons on love, God's love for people. At least that was the title and although I hadn't attended Prayer Meeting before, when Julia timidly told me she couldn't visit me I decided to go so I could look at her and at her mother and think about their charms.

The sermon was less about God's love for people than about the dangers and sinfulness of sex outside of marriage and the absolute evil of man-man or woman-woman relationships. I saw how Julia blushed and glanced sideways at Ms. Simmons who was also present. When she looked in my direction she lowered her eyes as if ashamed.

When we danced on Friday night Julia was still stiff and nervous but she didn't try to pull away when I ground my erection, the erect penis she had so delightfully jerked off on Sunday. Her face became red and she wouldn't look at me and I wondered what she was thinking.

We managed to make an appointment for her to come see me after church on Sunday so we could further discuss the videos.

The Sunday service was even more damning of same sex relationships that Thursday night's had been. Julia visibly paled as her father quoted verse after homophobic verse from Leviticus. Just as on Thursday evening she kept stealing glances at Ms. Simmons and avoided looking at me.

It was shortly after one o'clock that I heard a timid knock on the outside door and went to let in Julia Whittier, the preacher's daughter. She followed me mutely into my bedroom and I looked at how she was dressed, wondering how far I would get with her today.

"Please Mr. Aspen ... please ... you have to make sure that Daddy never sees those videos of me and Ms. Simmons," she said meekly as she sat on the edge of my bed. Her pretty mouth quivered and her eyes filed with tears as she spoke.

She deserved pity but I could not quell my obscene lust, my desire not only to have her ripe, young body but also to control her ingenuous mind.

"We can talk about that Julia," I said as I put my arm protectively around her shoulders and drew her close. Your father hasn't preached much about what you and Ms. Simmons are doing together. And it may be all right in God's eyes. Did she make you excited when she kissed your mouth? Put her tongue in your moth?"

"Uh ... yeh ... I guess so ... I liked it."

"How about when she kissed you here? I used that question as an excuse to slip my hand up under her skirt to touch her panty clad pussy.

"Uh Sir? Uh, Mr. Aspen? I'm sorry sir? I couldn't help it."

"And when she laid on top of you and rubbed herself ... her pussy against yours ... did you like that?"

"Does that mean I'm going to Hell, Mr. Aspen?"

"That depends, Julia. It only means that if you get excited only by other women. But last week when you ... when you helped me my hand got you excited didn't it? You came didn't you?"

"Oh sir! You know I did," and she looked up at me with tear-filled eyes and quivering lips."

I leaned forward and planted a gentle kiss on her tear-salted lips, holding my mouth to hers without trying to open her mouth. Then I backed away.

"I'm sorry Julia. You looked so pretty I couldn't help myself. Were you repulsed by having a man kiss you?"

"No Mr. Aspen. It was nice."

""Can I kiss you again ... like Ms. Simmons kissed you?"

"Mmm hmm, I guess so."

I was gentle and careful and her lips softened and parted and when my tongue pushed forward her teeth opened to accept an intimate kiss. At the same time her arms came up around my shoulders and she hugged me.

It was awkward but while my tongue plundered her sweet, young mouth one hand was squeezing the delightfully soft fullness of her large right breast and my other hand was making a foray under the leg of her panties to explore the soft puffiness of her pussy.

"Mmmm ... you're so sweet Julia. Are you getting aroused by having a man do what Ms. Simmons did?"

"Oh Mr. Aspen," my schoolgirl gasped, "You know I am. And I don't have to think of it being a sin do I?"

Obviously the sin of premarital sex wasn't in her mind but probably she hadn't yet realized that she was on the slippery slope to just that end.

"Now Julia I'm going to kiss you down below ... like she did."

"But? But?" the girl whimpered as I peeled off her panties and pushed her down flat on the bed. I slid off the bed to kneel beside it and then slipped my hands under her pneumatic buttocks and elbowed her legs apart and up over my shoulders.

"I leaned in and licked the already moistened slit from near her bumhole and upward to where her clit was peeking whitely out from under its pink hood. She was smooth except for a small bush on her mons and a trace of stubble as if she'd shaved but not really recently.

"Mmmmm ... you're so sweet and smooth ... do you shave?"

"Uh yeh ... Ms. Simmons asked me to after our first time. Is that OK?"

I marveled silently that the hirsute schoolteacher had the gall to ask a schoolgirl to remove her modest, silken growth but I wouldn't have to pick cunthairs out of my teeth like I would when and if I finally got past Irene's defenses.

Julia held her legs up and spread them apart, her legs dangling loosely over my shoulders. As she did so, the outer lips of her pussy opened invitingly and I could see the coral pinkness of the inner folds glistening within. Lowering my face to the inviting wedge before me, tentatively at first and then with increasing passion, I began to kiss and lick the moist opening, savoring the salty tang of my schoolgirl's secretions.

"Oh Mr Aspen ... that's so nice," she sighed and she brought her hands down to my head, running her fingers through my hair and pulling the source of pleasure even deeper between her thighs. Did she really think that or was she trying to convince herself that she was heterosexual? I, enjoying it as much as she was, began flicking my tongue up and down her slick little crevice, twirling it around the tip of her clitoris and enticing the turgid little cylinder of flesh from its hiding place. I nuzzled it gently, pulling with my lips and probing downward with swift, darting movements of my tongue.

Barely a minute later, Julia climaxed. She uttered a little mewling cry of pleasure and brought her thighs tightly together, holding my head in their vice like grip until the orgasmic contractions subsided. Afterward, she lay back gasping, a narrow band of perspiration beading the expanse of her forehead.

"Oh ... that was the best," she panted. "That was absolutely the best ever! Does that mean I'm OK. I liked you better than Ms. Simmons."

I was happy to have given my little schoolgirl so much pleasure and I smiled up at her.

"It was good for me too, sweetheart," I assured her. "I could just about do that forever ... but there's another test."

My innocent, big-titted schoolgirl lay there in docile acquiescence as I removed her blouse and brassiere and, although it was not in the way, took off her skirt too. Then, removing my own sweatpants and t-shirt I lay on the bed beside her and brought her shapely body up atop mine. I had one hand between her legs massaging her juicily wet cuntflesh.

"There's another test, Julia ... the test that will let God know you're truly a Christian woman. Right now you're lying on top of me but you know what your father has preached ... the woman must subordinate herself to her man."

"Uh yeh ... but what's subordinate, Mr. Aspen?"

"When you laid with Ms. Simmons, you on your back and her on top, you subordinated yourself to her. She was in command. It's only when you've subordinated yourself to a man that we'll know you're not a Sodomite," and with that I rolled her off onto her back and mounted above her.

My hands and mouth had already known her intimately and except for a brief tensing of her body Julia laid there docilely while once again I tongued her juicy twat. At the same time let my finger probe her pussy gently which I hadn't done before, exploring the hoped for existence of her virginity. Her moans dropped into a lower register as my finger dipped into her slippery orifice. About knuckle deep I felt something blocking my progress, and I knew I had hit her hymen. My prick surged as my finger diddled her pussy, almost as though the finger was telling the cock what it was in for.

Julia was whimpering and breathing hard. Was she ready to cum again? Maybe she truly was a hot piece like her mother. I couldn't believe how easy this was turning out to be. This was something I wanted to enjoy to the ultimate and I kept the excited schoolgirl at a plateau for a good while. I looked up at her face through the valley between her large, heaving breasts chest as I pulled my face away from her pussy and let my thumb and finger keep her hot for a moment.

She wouldn't be my first virgin but she was definitely the loveliest. Her angelic face was bathed in the soft light from the blank YV screen, her eyes were closed and her lips were slightly, slightly parted. Her face was framed by the soft curls of her hair, the ends of which were slightly beaded with sweat. Her big, soft breasts sagged out to either side but the nipples were erect, so much so that most of the pink areolas were now part of the rising nipples.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.