Family Enslaved - Cover

Family Enslaved

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 15: Reconsidered

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: Reconsidered - As a professional Dominatrix, I'm rather well-accustomed to leading a double life. When my secret is discovered by my father, however, I quickly realize that I'm not the only member of my family with a taste for the perverse! Our little reunion was to become the perfect opportunity to clean out the closets of our past and start our lives anew. BDSM isn't merely a choice of lifestyle, it's a philosophy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

"Don't you dare cum!" I told my Slave-Brother seriously, slapping his ass while he licked up the remains of Cheryl's orgasm.

"Don't worry, Mistress, he won't," Cheryl smiled at me from her lounger, red faced and shiny with my juices spilled all over her pretty face.

"Yes, Mistress," my brother replied obediently.

"Go get my cock, slut. I want to fuck you now," Cheryl pushed at her husband with her foot. "After I'm finished you can dump your dirty sperm in Katrina if you have to."

"Thank you, Mistress Cheryl," my brother breathed.

"Just think about what I said, okay Cheryl?" I watched my brother scramble to his feet and then towards the patio door, his heavy cock bouncing all the way.

"Don't worry. I'll forgive him soon," she smiled at me. "But if he ever does it again..."

"We'll castrate him," I giggled, hoping the woman realized I was joking.

"Yeah," Cheryl grinned. "That might be fun."

"You're okay with Katrina getting pregnant?" I asked, just because I wanted to be very sure about her feelings on that subject. It was time to clear the air on a lot of things.

"It's not Jim's baby, right?"

"No, it won't be."

"Then it's none of my business," she shrugged. "Congratulations, we'll have cousins."

"Yes we will," I smiled and Cheryl rubbed her still flat tummy, just two months along herself.

"You really love her, huh," Cheryl said quietly, and it wasn't a question.

"More than anything."

"I wish I'd met you first."

"You know me now," I offered, tugging my skirt back into place and feeling a little uncomfortable with what I knew to be infatuation.

"But you don't love me."

"No," I had to be honest with her. "Not like that."

"Okay," she bit her lip. "I'll do whatever you want, you know."

"Then be my good slave," I lowered my face to hers. "And be a good Mistress for my brother."

I kissed her then, hard and deep the way she wanted me to. My hand found one of her breasts and I massaged it gently, pressing my palm to her hard nipple and making Cheryl moan softly into my mouth. She played her tongue over mine as I fucked her mouth with it and it was something very good for both of us. I could have loved her, I thought, but not anymore. Not after Katrina.

"Yes, Mistress," she breathed a moment later, after we'd finished our kiss. Jim was coming back with her strap-on dildo in his hands.

"Mistress," he offered, holding the dildo in his open hands, kneeling like a proper slave should.

"Get your Mistress-Sister's panties, over there..." Cheryl pointed to my little bikini bottoms that I'd tossed to the stone tiles, " ... and put them on. I want to fuck you like a bitch."

"Uhhh ... Yes, Mistress." Jim blushed a little, but he was going to do it.

I left them to their pleasures, knowing Cheryl was going to leave him with a very sore ass by the time she was satisfied. But she'd already forgiven him anyway, or at least that's what I'd sensed from her, and she was just making him wait now. That was understandable and I felt much relieved knowing it.


My father was still in the family room, looking for all the world like a middle-class husband and father relaxing on a Saturday afternoon. He sat in his big recliner, reading a book and I smiled at him as I walked past, but I don't think he even noticed me. Mom was nowhere to be seen however and I chuckled softly to myself as I headed towards the kitchen, not entirely sure of what I'd find, but expecting a surprise.

" ... Give me some lust, Katrina ... Look down ... Your shoulders are down now, put them back up..." Peter was giving directions and he did that pretty well, " ... Mommy, just hold the banana ... Don't move it ... Spread your lips a little ... Put a finger in ... Just a little ... Hold it..."

Katrina was sitting against the open refrigerator, her knees up and legs spread, watching as my mother knelt on the floor between them. It looked like Mom was fucking Katrina with a banana, although they were both holding still at the moment. She was naked too, with her ass towards Peter's digital camera, her moist pussy open and pink with one fingertip pushed inside like she was masturbating.

"Your mother has a beautiful pussy, Susan," Peter smiled, not looking at anything but his camera viewfinder.

"Did you see her clit?" I asked and it was funny seeing my mother jerk with surprise, her body immediately flushing pink. Katrina just wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Don't move, Mommy ... Little deeper with the finger now ... Give the banana a push ... Just go all the way with it ... Slowly ... Katrina ... Shoulders, honey ... Don't break that banana..."

"Are you going to be our new model, Slave-Mommy?" I giggled and walked into the picture, grinning for Peter who just sighed.

"I ... Well ... He can blur my face, I think, and ... Ummm..." I reached between her thighs, knocking her hand out of the way so I could pinch her swollen clit hard, " ... Ahhhh!"

"Bad Slave-Mommy," I teased her. "What did we just get done talking about with Slave-Daddy?"

"Mistress, I'm sorry ... I just ... I couldn't help it..." Mom was shaking, but only from pleasure, physical and emotional.

"Do it again ... Katrina, hold Mommy's face this time ... Kiss her ... Let me see your tongues..." Peter said from behind his camera.

"Peter..." I rolled my eyes, but we did it just for him.

I pinched my mom's clit again, twisting it a little to really make her moan, and the whole time Katrina held her new Mommy's face in her hands, licking at Mom's open mouth and tongue with her own. It was probably going to be a pretty hot picture and Peter could have shown it to me immediately, but I had other things to do first.

"Nice ... Sweet..." Peter was nodding. "Mommy, I want you eating the banana now ... No, just leave it in her cunt. Eat it there ... Katrina, spread your knees for me, honey ... I'm going to get some close-ups..."

"I think I'll go explain all of this to Daddy," I laughed, leaving the three of them to continue on.

At least Amy would be updating the site tonight. We had a schedule to maintain and we were technically a day behind right then, since I'd had Katrina cancel a shoot to come up here. We'd just really have to check those pictures good, making sure Mom was nice and anonymous ... and getting her to sign a modeling consent form. I felt a little dizzy thinking about that, my own mother being a model for my pornographic web site. So much for reality, I thought. I'd have to make sure Kristine cut my mom a check at our going rate for models, that would make them both laugh.

But Daddy was going to have a fit.

I walked into the family room and didn't say a word. Neither did my father and I suspected he had some idea of what was going on in the kitchen. The man was neither deaf, blind, nor stupid. I'd felt bad earlier, just an hour or so before, ashamed of myself for being so selfish, but those feelings had passed. I was who I was, I couldn't help it, and being with Cheryl and Jim had revitalized me, as it were, reenergized my fantasies. And seeing my mom with Katrina and Peter? Anything was possible again.

It made me feel strong, powerful in a way, and that was what I was addicted to. It was both my strength and my weakness and there wasn't anything I could do about it. I was drawn to confront my father then, like a moth to a flame, and he knew it. He knew me so well. I think he'd been sitting there just waiting for me, knowing I'd have to try again. I wouldn't have put it past him. He really was my idol in so many ways. Mom was my role-model for how a woman should look and act. Daddy was, well ... He was my hero.

I didn't say anything though, which surprised him, I hoped. He may have been looking for me to play the Domme once more, to try and bend him to my desires, but I'd learned from our little talk and I was always ready to change my methods. If being his Mistress wouldn't work, then perhaps being his little girl would. It was still a form of control, after all and I'd practiced it for a lot of years before leaving for college.

I knelt on the floor, reaching for him slowly, quietly, sliding my hands over his trousers, along his thighs. Daddy held his book, but he looked at me and I just smiled, lowering my eyes and caressing him. I moved higher, eventually bringing my hands together at his crotch, at the place where his penis lay coiled in the dark confines, waiting for me. Daddy's cock had been waiting for me a long time and now I was here.

He made a little move, as if he might speak or try and stop me, but Dad thought better of it and stayed quiet. I smiled at that and began to open his pants, undoing his belt and then his buttons, and finally his zipper. The only sounds were our soft breathing and the fabric as it moved. The metallic sounds of his belt buckle and the zipper coming down. We were very quiet in that big warm room where I'd grown up and my heart was pounding as I found his cock, semi-hard and hot beneath my fingers.

I pulled at his pants, laughing lightly, as if I were his little girl again, and Daddy smiled too, lifting his hips so I could undress him completely from the waist down. I tossed his clothes aside carelessly, squeezing his manhood and kissing his bare thighs, turning my cheek to feel the soft short hairs on his legs against my face. I licked his skin slowly, moving between my father's legs as he spread them for me.

Daddy put his book down gently, as if he were afraid of making a sound that might wake us from this dream, and he was just watching me now, watching his daughter kiss her way closer to his cock as it gained strength. It was growing before my eyes, dark and heavy and I could see his veins becoming prominent as the soft skin tightened. I breathed across it and lifted my dad's shirt, just enough so I could kiss his stomach.

"Ohhhh..." he sighed and it was sweet to my ears, that sound.

I grasped his erect penis in my right hand and used the left to hold his balls. I kissed them first, pressing the soft wrinkled sack to my lips and feeling his testes under my fingers. I used my tongue to wash them, those same balls that had made the sperm that had made me. I took one in my mouth and washed it gently, rolling it with my tongue while I stared up into my father's eyes. I took the other a moment later, doing the same and he was licking his lips, staring at me with blue eyes identical to my own.

When I took my father's stiff cock into my mouth he winced, but not from pain, just from the pleasure of it. That was the first time I'd really sucked his hard cock. The teasing I'd given him when we were with Katrina had been different, this was better. We were alone and I was making love to my father with my mouth for the first time. After years of thinking about it, of imagining his daughter doing this simple thing for him, it was a reality. I loved him then, as much as I ever had in my life, and I worked my dad's penis gently into my warm wet mouth, determined to give him the best blowjob of his life.

I sucked slowly at first, taking my time to wet his cock from the tip to the base. I held him in mouth and then I'd let him withdraw so that I could kiss the shaft and lick it, dragging my teeth lightly along that strong hard muscle until my father was breathing heavily through his open mouth. I took him then, enclosing my lips around the crown and lifting my body, positioning myself so that I could move my mouth straight down and take him deep.

My father gathered my hair in his hands, holding it out of the way so he could see me as I took half his length easily, moving my mouth up and down, breathing slowly through my nose. I swallowed spit and precum, and at other times I'd open my mouth wide, letting the wetness spill out of me and down the shaft. I wanted him wet and slippery and when I was comfortable I took all of him, swallowing around the head so that it lodged in my open throat and I pushed my lips down, all the way to the base. My nose was in his pubic hair, smelling him, tasting him, my left hand pressing his balls to my chin. I had him then, every inch to demonstrate my affections.

Daddy groaned weakly and lifted his hips, but there was no more to give me. I had all of his cock and my throat strained against it, tight and hot, the muscles working around his manhood like dozens of tiny fingers, butterfly wings spasming gently until I lifted my mouth away, gasping red faced and smiling as wetness ran from my lips. I did it again, and again after that, deep throating my father and both of us loving it.

After some few minutes of that, when my throat was pleasantly sore from being stretched, and my pussy juicing from sucking my father's cock, I went to work giving him head, straight and plain and feel good simple. I rubbed my clit while I held his cock and bobbed my head up and down. It was easy and nice, and my father enjoyed it intensely. He was murmuring his approval and I could feel his hands in my hair, urging me to nurse on his aching penis.

I sucked Daddy's cock for ten minutes, maybe more, but I didn't want him to cum, not like that, not right then. I wasn't saving him for Katrina either, not this time. I was selfish and devious and the bad daughter who wanted that most taboo of things. I wanted to fuck him, to make love with my own dad. It was a dream I'd never shared with him until recently, but now it was consuming me, as I was certain it was consuming my father as well.

I removed my skirt quickly and I gave him no opportunity to protest. I was naked from the waist down, like my dad, and I straddled him, putting my arms around his neck and pressing my mouth to his. I opened my lips for his tongue, melting against him, pressing my silk clad breasts against his chest, rubbing myself against my dad's body. And he wanted me too, my father, as much as I wanted him. His cock was stiff and rubbing my sex, the head moving back and forth along my slit, seeking entry into that most sacred place. His own daughter's fertile womb.

"Are you protected..." my father breathed at some point, just before penetrating me finally, and I shushed him with my mouth, kissing him hard so that I wouldn't have to lie to him. This would be my fault and my responsibility, not his. I knew what my father would have said and I wasn't going to let him change my mind.

He guided himself inside me and as I felt the head of his cock split my excited labia I lowered myself quickly, despite all of my desires to go slow, it was impossible. I needed him inside me all the way, his cock in my womb, against my cervix and more, if possible. I wanted to feel him there, fucking me, loving me the way he'd always wanted to.

I was kissing him continuously, like I'd never stop. His mouth and cheeks and eyes and chin. Anywhere my lips could find him, they did and I gloried in it. His cock felt huge inside my pussy, stretching me like no other I'd ever had. And he wasn't the biggest or the longest or fattest. He was my father though, he was the person against whom every other man in my life had been measured and found wanting. Making love to him was magic. I could feel his cock inside me, larger than life, reaching for my uterus and the fertile egg waiting so patiently to bathe in his sperm.

I didn't care. If anything I wanted it. Not the pregnancy so much, just the idea, the possibility of it was enough. That was what I wanted, what I lusted for. It was the risk I was taking, not a certainty, just a chance and it was a way of proving how much I loved him. That I'd risk so much not for sex, but for love. He wasn't my first, obviously, but Daddy was the first man I ever made love with and only Katrina could compare in that regard. I hadn't felt this way even with my mother, only with Katrina and him, and I lost myself, weeping with the raw emotion of our union.

Daddy held me tight, kissing me now as I'd grown too tired, too weary possibly, or something else. I was too small to do it alone. I wanted him to do it, my Daddy. I need him to hold me and kiss me and stroke my burning flesh while he moved his cock back and forth. He was making love to me, the way I'd been doing it for him, now we were switched. Into our more proper roles, father and daughter. He was fucking me, using his great strength to move my body on his manhood and making me cum with a whirlwind raging inside my belly.

I gasped, arching my back and tilting my head. I clawed at his shoulders and pressed my cunt hard against him, grinding with the man deep inside me and needing that new experience of cumming in my father's arms. It was a glorious orgasm, the best ever and I was blind, my tear stained eyes shut tight against those sensations. My nose was filled with smell of our sex, I could taste the lingering salt of my father's sweat on my tongue. His body was hard and hot under my fingers, solid and eternal like the earth itself. My ears filled with our joined hearts, beating together it seemed as my breasts were flattened against his chest.

And in the middle of all that, I felt my father cumming inside me and I fell away completely. His semen flowed into me with rapid and distinctive spurts. His cock throbbed against the velvet walls of my clasping sex and the sensation was utterly unlike any other I'd had. None of the men I'd been with previously had touched me this way before. I felt naked and vulnerable and yet so safe and loved. I somehow found Daddy's mouth with mine and we were joined, lips to lips and cock to womb. We shared a single heart and mind, every part of us entwined for a single purpose, to give our love expression. To create something new and alive and beautiful within me.

I couldn't know if I was pregnant with my father's baby or not, but while I was there, in the moment, it seemed to me as if I must be. It was perfect in every other way, so that had to be what I was feeling. It wasn't just an orgasm, it was conception, a miracle happening inside my body and my father had given it to me. Just as he'd given me everything else I'd ever needed or desired in my life, he was giving me that, and I showered him with kisses and tears while he held me tight in his strong loving arms.

"Hmmmm, Daddy," I smiled, out of breath and filled with euphoria. There was no other word for it and no other words were necessary.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.