Family Enslaved - Cover

Family Enslaved

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Introduction

BDSM Sex Story: Introduction - As a professional Dominatrix, I'm rather well-accustomed to leading a double life. When my secret is discovered by my father, however, I quickly realize that I'm not the only member of my family with a taste for the perverse! Our little reunion was to become the perfect opportunity to clean out the closets of our past and start our lives anew. BDSM isn't merely a choice of lifestyle, it's a philosophy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy  

Index Page

This story was originally intended to be a single chapter and out. I did get a lot of feedback though from readers looking for a continuation and so I changed the title and kept going with it. It's the story of a 24 year old woman named Susan who is a professional Dominatrix and when her family learns of her secret, all of their closets get a good cleaning. It combines BDSM and Incest and Romance into one easy to carry package for your reading convenience. If you have comments or questions, feel free to email me.

This story is 15 chapters long, consisting of 82,500 words, and being posted to Stories Online between March 6 and March 20, 2009 Copyright 2007 BFG Productions.


Table of Contents with Codes and Synopsis:

Chapter 1: Slave-Daddy (F/M, [F/D] Incest, Femdom, BDSM, Humil, Mast) When 24 year old Susan returns home for a visit she finds that her father has discovered her big secret ... She's a professional Dominatrix!

Chapter 2: Slave-Mommy (F/F, [M/D] Incest, Femdom, BDSM, Humil, Mast) Susan's mother reveals her secret desires to be dominated by her own daughter.

Chapter 3: Mistress-Daughter (F/F, F/M, Incest, Femdom, BDSM, Humil, Spank) Susan brings her mother and father together for a little family game she calls "I Have A Secret" and everyone gets a turn.

Chapter 4: Slave-Parents (F/F, F/M, Incest, Femdom, BDSM, Humil, Spank) The scene from Chapter 3 continues as Daddy learns how to please his new Mistress and Mommy gets her pussy spanked.

Chapter 5: Interlude (F/F, F/M, Incest, Femdom, BDSM, Oral, Analingus) Susan continues to teach her new Slave-Parents how to pleasure her with their mouths.

Chapter 6: Slave-Brother (F/M, [S/B] Incest, Femdom, BDSM, CBT, Cheat) Susan visits her brother James at his work and uncovers the young man's deepest secrets.

Chapter 7: Mistress-Sister (F/M, F/F, Incest, Femdom, BDSM, CBT, Cheat) Cheryl stops by her husband's office and catches Susan teaching him how to be a proper submissive slave.

Chapter 8: Slave-Sister (F/F, Femdom, BDSM, Spanking) Susan makes a surprising discovery about Cheryl and teaches her sister-in-law a little lesson about the secret pleasures of being spanked.

Chapter 9: Katrina (F/F, Femdom, BDSM, No Sex, Rom) Katrina arrives at the airport and Susan formulates her plans for the future.

Chapter 10: Introductions (F/FM+, Incest, BDSM, FemDom, Toys, Oral, Spank, Rom) Susan introduces Katrina to the girl's new family and begins the scene which will bring them all to a new and deeper appreciation of their familial bonds.

Chapter 11: Lessons (F/FM+, Incest, BDSM, Femdom, Oral, Anal, Spank, Strapon, Rom) Jim learns the difference between a crop and and a switch, the hard way and then finds out that Cheryl has some new and very different ideas about lovemaking.

Chapter 12: Perfection (FFM, Incest, Impregnation, Oral, Rom) Susan and Katrina get what they most want from their Daddy and it's perfect.

Chapter 13: Doubts (FFM, Incest, Femdom, Impregnation, Oral, Spank, Rom) It's an early morning scene for Susan and her two slaves, Katrina and Jim, as they have a lot to talk about.

Chapter 14: Reality (FFM, Femdom, Oral, Rom) Susan arranges for a photographer, Peter, to come by the house and capture her enslaved family at play, but will her father approve or is Susan pushing fantasy a little too far?

Chapter 15: Reconsidered (F/M, FM/F, Incest, FemDom, BDSM, Oral, Anal, Toys, Rom) Susan takes a big risk in an effort to change her father's mind and later, Katrina finds herself trying something new for the camera.

Chapter 16: Requite (M/F, FM/F, FemDom, BDSM, Oral, Toys, Spank [Breast], Cheat, Rom) The final chapter finds Susan giving Katrina the attention she's been longing for, while Cheryl finds that adultery isn't so bad after all.

Thank you for reading and I hope you'll enjoy the story.Mistress Susan~

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.