Semper Fi - Cover

Semper Fi

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sen. Robert A. Morgan of Oregon is the leader of the new pro-Confederacy faction in Congress. He is also one of the few politicians who qualify with a high CAP. How will he choose his 6 concubines, and what role will the loyal AA and foxy intern in his office play in his decision process? Also expect a cameo from a rare B movie actress of whom I am actually fond.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Water Sports   Politics   Violence  

Carly indeed got her gang-bang, and it was hard to say who enjoyed it more. On the one hand, the men certainly loved fucking her sweet pussy and ass in turns, but on the other, Carly herself derived no small benefit and delight from being taken that way. Robert certainly did his part to give himself better odds of impregnating her, as he didn’t want to give up hope of that. He had been plenty generous with Billy in terms of letting him fuck and impregnate his concubines, but he still wanted to be the main progenitor of his household. He was also glad that Billy had been willing to return the favor, of course. Knocking up Christa had been no small amount of fun.

“Okay, I’m a little worn-out now, but it was SOOOO worth it!” Carly laughed breathlessly as she lay down among the menfolk after her gang-bang.

There was cum leaking from every hole, of course, with Carly quite sore by now as she dozed off, each of the men ready to rest a bit as well. The rest of the ladies had fallen asleep already, so no one was awake until the preset alarm in Robert’s pod alert them that it was only two hours until mess. Robert didn’t like to be short on time. He prefer to have plenty of time to fully awaken before getting to work. This let him shower, shave, etc. beforehand, not to mention get any quickies in that one or more of his concubines might desire.

“Morning, ladies. Hope that you didn’t feel neglected during Carly’s gang-bang,” Robert said as the various women awoke.

“Nope. This was her moment in the Sun. I trust that we will each get ours. I know that I’m planning on it,” Tammy winked at him.

“My sentiments exactly. I’m looking forward to every man here taking me as well. Private Scardino, that includes you, buddy. Your concubines aren’t here, after all, are they? Someone has to give you the attention that you need while you’re away from them. I’m curious as to who is giving it to them, by the way,” Kari told the young Marine.

“My neighbor, Private Shapur Rustam. Good man. Persian fellow. If one or two of my concubines gives birth to a dark-haired, swarthy kid, well, that’s par for the course. He takes the same risk when it’s his turn to deploy and he leaves me in charge of his girls. Nice ones, too. Both Middle Eastern like himself. We both understand that this duty and custody includes fucking the ladies as well. That’s part of the idea. We also know that while away, we’ll get some strange from the pool or understanding comrades such as yourselves, ma’am,” Scardino smiled.

“See now? A reasonable fellow. Anyway, don’t be surprised if you’re in a lot of demand as an extra dick on duty, Private. It’s for the good of humanity. We have to breed a lot for the future. This war could last centuries at the rate that we’re going. We’re going to need a lot of warm bodies to throw at the Swarm. In the old days, this would be sexual harassment, but I think that you’re rather vital to the good of the species. If anything, we don’t breed enough with each other, if you ask me. Right, Lieutenant?” Robert grinned.

“Correct, Sergeant. And I’m going to use his dick about as much as I use Clive’s or yours. Or Billy’s. I’m putting you on notice, Private. You’re now officially my co-sponsor, at least for the rest of this trip, as far as I’m concerned, so that makes you sponsor number five in this group. You’re going to have no trouble getting laid from here on out, because we’ll make sure of it. In fact, since we have some time here, why don’t you fuck Connie in the shower while you both clean up for the mess? Mind if they borrow your shower, Sergeant?” Kari winked at Robert.

“That is more than acceptable. I think that this is a very good use of time at the moment. Better than chewing the flab while waiting for mess,” Robert smiled now.

Private Scardino licked his lips as he led Connie to the shower, more than ready to take Kari up on the chance to fuck her concubine good and hard under the jets. Robert, Tammy, Kari, and Billy all chuckled while they considered what to do next, though their concubines would have some input into it as well. That was when Tammy whispered something to Kari, who smiled and nodded, before turning to Clive.

“You’re next, stud. Fuck Tammy. She needs some action, and I told you before that you’d be put on sex duty for the foreseeable future, boy,” Kari said as she ran her fingers lovingly through Clive’s hair, “You’re so adorable, man. You’re my sweet gentleman and scholar. Now, go fuck my co-sponsor raw.”

Clive didn’t have to be told twice. Before anyone could say anything more, he was balls deep inside Tammy, fucking her good and hard, while his sponsor pushed Robert onto his back and impaled herself on his cock. She wanted to double her chances of carrying the former Senator’s spawn inside her belly. She wanted him to seed her, this soldier-statesman whom she greatly respected and admired. She loved her Clive, but she really wanted her first child to be Robert’s, due to how strongly she felt about great he was. The second kid, however ... that would be Clive’s love child. His devotion to her certainly hadn’t gone unnoticed, after all.

It wasn’t long before Billy was engaged in a fucking session of his own, this one with Audrey, who wrapped her legs tight around the young man and wouldn’t relax them until he had really pounded the Senator’s daughter for a good, hard romp of several strokes. It was hard to believe that, not long before, Billy had been a Mormon missionary, and now he was screwing this sexy ginger for all she was worth. True, she was already pregnant, but there was more to their arrangement as a group than procreation.

“You know, we really are forming a family here, aren’t we?” Robert said aloud as he rammed Kari Wuhrer, the B-movie actress turned Confederacy volunteer.

“That we are, Sarge. That we are,” Kari said before moaning her final climax, scant seconds before Scardino and Connie left the shower.

Robert had been hanging on as it was before Kari came. When the actress started moaning and tightening her pussy, squeezing his dick with her silky snatch, he felt her wetness and warmth even more. He did his best not to cum just yet, but it was a losing battle, especially still having morning wood. The sight of Kari’s face and her tits above, plus her repeated praise of his sexual prowess, overwhelmed Robert Morgan and he came at last inside her cunt. She slipped off his cock and kissed the head of it before pulling him up to shower with him. Evidently, she had something else to say while they washed up.

“Hmmmm ... All that sperm collecting overnight ... Deliciously unloaded inside my twat. What do you make of that, Sarge? I’m going to love walking around in my uniform with a baby bump given to me by you! I just plain love early morning sex for that reason. So much fucking cum! That’s exactly how I plan to make Clive knock me up next. He’s next because he ordinarily would be first, but I had to have your seed swell up inside me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.