Semper Fi - Cover

Semper Fi

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sen. Robert A. Morgan of Oregon is the leader of the new pro-Confederacy faction in Congress. He is also one of the few politicians who qualify with a high CAP. How will he choose his 6 concubines, and what role will the loyal AA and foxy intern in his office play in his decision process? Also expect a cameo from a rare B movie actress of whom I am actually fond.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Water Sports   Politics   Violence  

Once on board the Scimitar, the Confederacy transport ship, Kari made the usual announcements with her typically chatty way, while making sure that Clive stayed close to her. She wasn't letting her man get out of her sight. She couldn't wait until she was allowed to have kids with him. He might not get out of bed, other than to use the restroom, for hours at a time. Of course, she would share him with her female concubine, former key grip Connie MacDougal, but Kari would make sure to come first.

Sarita Chambers was the first priority medical case, due to her Hodgkins. It was cleaned-up in remarkable time, though she wasn't quite ready for sex that evening, given the full day that she had. Robert and Tammy agreed that they could wait at least one night, given how many concubines they had together. They let the poor girl sleep off her wacky day.

Audrey felt like she had died and gone to Heaven, to be frank. She could spend the rest of her life with her father, whom she loved despite his not knowing about her even that morning. He was a great guy and she hoped to have his kids very soon. Even the thought of it made her wet, as she followed him to his pod. The ship's AI hadn't connected Tammy's pod to her father's, but they could travel back and forth between them. First, however, they had to set up the Morgan household.

"Alright, Audrey, dear, you're my daughter, so you are my favorite, but maturity and wisdom are called for here. Julie needs to be in charge, to ensure a smoothly functioning domestic life. So, the pecking order is Julie, with you assisting her, followed by everyone else. I am frankly in no condition to fuck anyone just yet, so soon after screwing Julie, but we have other things to do first. Julie, start picking out the design and décor. Leave your mark on it," Robert told his new head concubine, knowing that this would keep her busy for a while.

"So, Jackie, are you okay? Looked like Billy was a little rough with your asshole. Do you need medical treatment?" Robert turned to the recently sodomized girl.

"I need some treatment, yes, Robert, or is that 'Master'?" Jackie replied, genuinely unsure how her new owner wished to be addressed.

"That is up to Daddy, but I think that he deserves to be called 'Master', don't you?" Audrey proposed with a wink.

"Yes, of course! I wouldn't dream of disrespecting your father. Though, of course, that doesn't apply to you unless your dad wants it to. You're his daughter, a special case. You should get certain privileges that come with being his flesh and blood," Jackie explained quickly.

"Yeah, she just now got a chance to call me 'Daddy'. I'm in no hurry to make her stop. I'm her father and very proud of my smart, sexy daughter. Just because I fuck her won't change that at all. I hope that with time, we'll much closer than a father and daughter normally are," Robert asserted with a wink at Audrey.

"Thank you, Daddy. We're already closer than you think," Audrey assured her father, whom she already adored.

"That's the plan, so I'm glad to hear it. Now, we have little time before the supper, so get busy on setting up the pod, while I take Jackie down to the infirmary to deal with her anal issues," Robert encouraged Julie and the others.

Robert guided Jackie back to sickbay, explaining to the medical officer what the situation was, much to the man's exasperation mixed with relief. At least the sponsor had looked deeper into the matter now, the man thought, but this was no time for an abused concubine to be too proud to seek help. She wasn't too proud to be a concubine in the first place, after all. People could be so strange and inconsistent at times.

"Well, I'm glad that you looked further into the matter, Sergeant. We can't have rectal problems during pregnancy, for example. It could endanger the child if the mother goes septic or develops a fistula, you see. From now on, young lady, you tell your sponsor if you have an issue like that again, is that clear?" the officer instructed the girl.

"Yes, sir. Sorry, I will," Jackie agreed.

It was a very good thing that they investigated the matter, because Jackie had some serious tears in her anal cavity from Billy's ruthless assault. They were repaired with remarkably little fuss, by which time Julie was done with the décor, as Robert and Jackie learned when the returned to the pod. Jackie was a bit embarrassed at her own stupid pride, but she soon got over it, thanks to the kindness of her sponsor and fellow concubines.

When supper came along shortly, it was apparent that Tammy, Erica, and Sarita were determined to catch up with Robert and his harem. Nor would they let the former Senator and his new family out of their sight for anything. Tammy was clearly eager to get it on with her old boss and make sure that he knocked Erica up. As for herself, she already had herself temporarily sterilized so as to be able to train, so that was not an issue until it would be time for her to get pregnant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.