Semper Fi - Cover

Semper Fi

Copyright© 2009 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sen. Robert A. Morgan of Oregon is the leader of the new pro-Confederacy faction in Congress. He is also one of the few politicians who qualify with a high CAP. How will he choose his 6 concubines, and what role will the loyal AA and foxy intern in his office play in his decision process? Also expect a cameo from a rare B movie actress of whom I am actually fond.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Water Sports   Politics   Violence  

Senator Robert A. Morgan of Oregon had just barely returned to DC from his busy flight back to Salem, when his AA barged into his private inner sanctum from her area of his Senate office. Tammy Hunter was generally a sight for sore eyes, but her obvious anxiety suggested that she might have graver intentions than to flirt with him as usual. It was too bad, but he understood.

"Yes, Tammy?" Robert reacted impatiently, wanting to get the unpleasant matter done with.

"Oh, it's not that bad, Senator. Well, it's not bad at all, per se. It's just that your new intern is insisting on a private chat with you. I don't know what exactly is so necessary, but maybe she knows something about your CAP that I don't. Did you get a really high score and not tell me?" Tammy asked him, cutting to the proverbial chase.

"First things first. The intern, Ms. Audrey Dunning, am I right, wants to meet me in total privacy? No can do. Tell her I'll meet her, but anything that she can tell me, she can say so in your presence. If it's that delicate, you can be trusted with her confidential concern," Morgan demanded.

"Yes, sir. You're right, of course. She's rather pushy, which just isn't like the girl. It's the first time that I've seen act like this at all. I don't know what she has in mind, but it's pretty serious. Whatever the case, I want to make sure that she isn't up to mischief. You're right. A witness will help with these kinds of conferences," Ms. Hunter concurred, relieved that her boss wouldn't give in that easily. Of course, he was a former Marine, so what else would he do?

"As for my CAP, I'll tell you, since I doubt that you'll care. I imagine that you have a high enough score to sponsor in your own right. I can't imagine what would hold you back. I have an even 8. That entitles me to six concubines, I believe. I intend for them to be girls, of course. I don't have any bi tendencies, I assure you, though I have a lot of respect for the gays and lesbians out there, such as yourself," Robert assured Tammy.

"Wait, did you just call me a 'lesbian'?" Tammy frowned at her boss's words.

"Well, yes. You're gay, right? You and Erica had your commitment ceremony and are in a civil union, or did I imagine that cute little Sapphic wedding that I attended. Is there something that I should know?" Senator Morgan asked in confusion.

"Robert, I am bi. So is Erica. We got married because she is my woman and I intend to stay with her, but we're not even remotely pure lesbians. We're not exclusive, either. That may be where you got confused. We share your dislike of that monogamy crap.

"I gather that you didn't realize this, but some of us are wilder than you expected. I'm just glad that the Swarm stuff, for all of its trouble, has given many of us an opening to show it better. I'm also pleased that it will likely finish off the 'traditional family values' that the yahoos and talking heads like to trumpet. Future generations will be very free when it comes to sex and love.

"Erica and I want you. Now that we know what's standing in our way, we're going to get you. The good news is that this still leaves you with seven ladies to select. You were right about my CAP. I scored a 6.7. Erica came close with a 6.4, but her aggression wasn't as fierce as mine was. She's set to be my concubine and loves the idea. She'll like it even better when I allow her to fuck you. Sorry if I'm rambling. I just wanted to declare for your benefit that I'm not gay, and neither is my wife," Tammy clarified breathlessly, resolved to eliminate such silly ideas from her boss's head.

"Well, that was a mouthful, babe! I'm glad that you cleared that up, but it still doesn't resolve the business of my rather assertive young intern. She's pretty, but I hope that she doesn't keep acting like this. It can be annoying," Robert insisted.

"True, but I'm curious as to what she wants. So, shall I tell Ms. Ambitious that you'll see her right away, with me in attendance, of course?" Ms. Hunter agreed.

"Indeed. And, Tammy?" Bob added.

"Yes, boss?" the brunette wondered, hoping that he would say something nice.

"If you're interested in linking households, I'm game for the idea. Let's brainstorm tonight, over supper. Erica is invited as well, though she won't have as much say, being a future slave and all," Robert proposed.

"As long as I get to be with Erica and you both, preferably in bed a lot, I'll meet you anyplace you wish, Senator," Tammy answered with a risqué gesture added for effect.

Audrey Dunning was a very Irish girl, down to her red locks, fair skin, and freckles. Her eyes were a blue-green that seemed almost turquoise. She had a great figure, and she did her level best to show it off. Her deliberate choice of the "Catholic schoolgirl" look helped a lot, between plaid skirts and her tendency to bend over while going commando. Bob assumed that this was an attempt to find a sponsor, though he couldn't be sure. She also flirted shamelessly with both sexes.

"Alright, Miss Dunning, let's hear what you want. You heard what Tammy told you, right? Anything that you can tell me, you can tell her as well," Robert demanded.

"Very well. I will be frank. I like you. I don't care if you have a high CAP or not, though I suspect that you do. I have many reasons for this, but I actually desire you, Senator. I can tell that you like me as well, so there's no sense in pretending that your interest in me is platonic. Sorry for my pedantic style, but that comes of dealing with so many academics and politicians lately.

"So, seriously, if you'd like a slave, I'm up for it. Don't start that bull that concubines are not slaves once they leave with a sponsor. I know better. That's the main appeal for me, in fact. I want to be a sex slave, at least for you. I'm pleased that my score is 6.3. It's high enough to attract you, whether you're a volunteer or not. If Tammy is also into you, well, I can control my jealous side enough to share you with her. Is she your lover, or that blonde's? I'm not sure what the relationship between the three of you is," Audrey explained unabashedly.

"This is an interview for a concubine slot? I see. How do you know that you're fertile? If we were getting serious, would you obey a fellow concubine that I set over you? Would you have sex with other men or women when directed to do so? How about your future career in politics? Why give that up for a life of sexual servitude? You know, a lot of feminists would call you a traitor," Senator Morgan raised the usual objections to eliminate them.

"I'm assuming that either Tammy or Erica is the senior concubine of whom you speak, and I definitely have no trouble with screwing them or complying with their demands. I just want a place in that pecking order of yours. I am 20 years old and want to reach 30, so that trumps a public career. The radical feminists can go fuck themselves in the ass with giant dildos and zero lube. I'm interested in sex with men as well as women, but I really hope to sleep with you. So, when can I fuck you?" the college intern answered as she licked her lips. She looked ready to jump the Senator's bones at the slightest excuse.

"What about tonight, Bob? You wanted to go on a date with Erica and me, so how about adding Audrey. I think that it would be fun to eat supper as a foursome. She certainly qualifies as concubine material, in my humble opinion. Or is it her resemblance to Erin that makes you uncomfortable? I see the similarity between them. Hell, if I didn't know better, I would think that she was Erin's daughter. Wouldn't that be hot, screwing your old flame's daughter? Would that turn you on, or would it scare you off?" Tammy teased Bob.

"Um, you caught me. I was gonna tell you guys. I was born Audrey Carmichael Fitzpatrick, but Ira Dunning adopted me when I was a toddler. Erin is my mother. Both Dad and she were picked up at their anniversary party, of all things. So I'm suddenly alone and need some company of the masculine sort. That's not going to creep me out, so why should it bother you, Senator? I'd love to tag along, if you don't mind. I like your style, by the way," Ms. Dunning confessed, and then slipped her arms around Morgan to hug and kiss him.

Instead of stopping her, Robert cooperated for some atavistic reason that made no sense to him. Seconds later, Audrey's tongue slid down his chest as she removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. His hands guided her eagerly to his crotch, where the intern started a BJ that would put Monica Lewinsky to shame. Perhaps it was the lure of a taboo craving to fuck the face of his ex's daughter. Maybe it was something kinkier, but Robert didn't consciously know.

Of course, Tammy's moral support only improved Audrey's odds. She closed the door for privacy and kissed her boss on the lips to reassure him that this was a great idea. Her hands moved toward his groin as well, stroking the Senator as he shoved his dick down Ms. Dunning's throat. Ms. Hunter soon lowered herself to his level and began to help Audrey suck his cock.

"Fuck me, Senator. I want to be yours. Lift up my skirt and enter me, the way that you have wished to all this time. I'm not wearing panties or any such rubbish. It's just a sample of what you can expect tonight at your dinner party, if I know myself and your AA. I can see what's happening. She's your fuckbuddy, possibly your concubine, and this Erica babe is interested in being your property, too. You're planning something, aren't you? Good for you. I just want to partake of it. So, yes, I am applying to be a concubine, in case you doubted it. You're a seven or eight, aren't you?" Audrey whispered as she fellated the older man.

"I'm old enough to be your father, you know. Theoretically, I could be your father. The time frame is right. And if your mother told you that I'm a dirty old man, she told the truth. I doubt that you're my daughter, because I like to think that Erin would tell me if I had a kid, but I wanted to let you know that I'm not a monk. I am an eight, as you said, and one doesn't become that by being a choirboy. Then again, not even choirboys are so chaste these days," Robert laughed before he gave Audrey what she sought.

The Senator pounded this gorgeous Irish babe from behind, while Tammy licked his cock after each stroke. Robert Morgan found this perk to be a handy fringe benefit of being pro-Confederacy (he was floor leader for the Confederacy Friends Party), in that he lacked the obstacles and inhibitions of many Earth First types. The evacuations meant that women like this were more blatant, making it easier to find them. It also encouraged former prudes to grow up and break free of their moralistic chains.

"Damn, I love you so much!" Audrey gasped as he fucked her roughly, much to her satisfaction. She couldn't contain her secret too much longer, as it was so delicious.

"Oh, honey, thank you, but I think that is just the sex making you talk that way," Robert groaned as he slammed the delectable redhead. Tammy gave him a look that said that she intended to enjoy her full share of his dick when he took them out that night. He shivered with excitement at that thought.

"No, Dad, it's a bit more than that," Ms. Dunning corrected her biological father as he reamed her yet again.

"Dad? Is that a kink of yours? It explains a lot, dear. It's kind of hot, actually," Morgan admitted about the appeal of father-daughter incest.

"I'm glad that it excites you, because you've just screwed your flesh and blood for real. I am your daughter, Senator," Audrey informed him with a kiss after he came and pulled out of her.

"Holy smokes, Bob! That is so fucking wild! Just wait until I tell Erica the good news. We get two Morgans for the price of one. I bet she's telling the truth. She really is Erin's girl. Don't give me that look, boss. Many men fuck their daughters these days. The ban on incest is really passé, Senator," Tammy assured Robert, and then reinforced her statement by locking lips with each of them.

"It's a lot to accept at once, girls. I know that you're right, but a father usually finds out that he has a daughter in a different context, not immediately after taking her 'doggie-style', while she is dressed as a schoolgirl and bent over his private desk. It's a lot of knowledge to absorb, ladies," Morgan told them as he panted and sweated from the news more than the exertion.

"Well, Dad, I can see why Mom didn't tell you about me. She was obviously afraid to set eyes on you again. I am sure that she knew that it would put her back in bed with you, though I don't share her objection to that idea. Mind you, neither does she anymore! I hear that she has really loosened up. Too bad it couldn't happen sooner. You could have found four concubines in your home and office before even going elsewhere. Please don't change your mind. I might even be able to locate Mom and improve your odds of adding her as well," the intern urged her sire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.