Book 2 - Bitsy's Story - Cover

Book 2 - Bitsy's Story

Copyright© 2009 by The Missing Eros

Chapter 6: Changes

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Changes - A tale of Damsels, Dragons and Knights...and much more

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Fiction  

Bitsy entered Mar's study and looked around, she was surprised not to see him waiting for her. She had promised not to miss their afternoon study time. Listening she thought she heard laughter from the back visiting room and went to look.

Peeking into the room, Bitsy stopped and stared, there on the floor sat Brand, Trink, Virlane and Marluxion, it looked like they were all drunker then coots. They were laughing and snickering and talking about the dangers to one's precious parts while diddling witches. Bitsy left before they knew she was there, she giggled all the way home.

She spent the rest of the day clearing the space she wanted for her flower and herb garden. Later soaking in a hot tub of water, she thought about Brand, her talk with MiLady, and how at ease he had seemed with the dragons. After a small dinner, Bitsy sat at her desk going over and over a spell she had finally found in one of the books in her library. She debated with herself if she even needed such a thing but then thought it would be wiser to take the safe road. She certainly didn't feel any different after casting the spell and promptly forgot about it as she came across something that sparked her interest in the old book.

Finally putting the book down, Bitsy blew out the candle and went into her bedroom, she giggled and thought about going to see Brand. Brushing out her hair, she grinned and decided, why not, just to see if he had gotten back to the keep in one piece.

Bitsy sat on the pillow next to Brand, he opened an eye and looked at her, "not tonight, brat, I doubt I could get it up for you." with a sheepish grin. Giggling she whispered in his ear "don't forget hair of the dog in the morning, it will help." She kissed him on the cheek and was about to leave when he mumbled at her. "What did you say? Brand." looking at him, "grow for me, lil one, like your dragon friends, so I can make love to you, like I need to." he muttered then was fast asleep.

Bitsy lay curled up in her bed, Brand's words kept echoing through her mind. She fell asleep still hearing them. It was a very quiet Bitsy that joined Marluxion, the next afternoon. "You ok? Mar," Bitsy asked, watching him sit for hours, tapping his talons together, "I'm fine, my dear, just a bit of a headache. if I appear testy, my apologies." Keeping her smile behind her hand she said "I was just worried about you, that's all."

Marluxion watched Bitsy flipping through book after book, muttering to herself. "What exactly are you looking for? he asked. Without looking up, she said "shapeshifting, I believe is what its called." He raised an eyeridge and waited, sighing Bitsy looked at Mar, knowing she wasn't going to get away with just an off hand comment.

"I want to be able to change my size, I want to be the size of a full grown human woman, like MiLady. There is a human male, I've met, I want to "be" with him, but I can't as I am now." She walked over and touched his arm, "I know nothing can ever come of this relationship, I constantly remind myself of that fact, but shouldn't I be able to enjoy the loving while I have the chance?"

A few days earlier, Mar would have tried to talk her out of such an action, but after hearing what Trink had to say yesterday, perhaps she was right, it was doubtful WindWhispers would be returning to the forest folk, let alone for Bitsy. Because the ancient ones had promised Bitsy to WindWhispers, nothing would ever come out of her relationship with Brand, once they made a promise, rarely did they change their minds. If WindWhispers never returned, she had a very long, lonely, life ahead of her. She could have all the dalliances she wanted, but she would never be allowed to give her heart and soul to another, because even though she was not aware of it, that certain part of her had already been given to WindWhispers.

Marluxion suspected that in some deep inner part of her heart, she was already aware of this, that's why she had fought so hard at the words WindWhispers had spoken the night of the storm.

Reaching his decision he pulled down a book and handed it to her, "read this very carefully, study it, take all the time you need, then when you are ready, you will change here first!" Clearing his throat, he looked down at the desk "there is another delicate matter that I feel needs discussing." Mar looked everywhere but at Bitsy, as he started to talk about reproductive matters. Trying to keep a serious look on her face, she nodded several times, then taking pity on the old dragon, she told him that, she and Kat had already had the same type of talk. With a look of relief on his face, Mar smiled "good, good, I am very pleased." and quickly dropped the subject.

Bitsy returned home and spent the rest of the night reading and re reading the book Mar had given her. She slept late into the morning, when she did finally get out of bed, she fixed herself a bite to eat, then went back to reading the book. She spent a whole week, inside oak house, reading, thinking, making her decisions.

Katrina stood outside in the clearing and called Bitsy. Smiling Bitsy went outside, "where have you been? Bitsy, we've all been worried about you." Kat was a bit upset to see Bitsy looking so tired, it showed that she had not been sleeping well, on her face and in the sound of her voice. Seeing the concern on Kat's face, Bitsy reassured her that she had just been studying a little too hard and was going to take a little rest, that she would be back to her old self in no time at all. The two had a grand time chatting, when the subject of drunken dragons came up, Kat started to laugh and proceeded to tell Bitsy all about a drunken Collin and Brand falling out the study door. Upsetting Henry no end. Kat left winking and telling Bitsy that she would let everyone know that everything was fine and Bitsy would be back in a week or so.

Joining Mar in his study later that day, Bitsy told him that she had very carefully read the book and still wanted to learn to be able to change her size. The two spent the next 3 days practicing, Mar would change with her, the first few times the blue glow got out of hand and they had to stop but Bitsy finally got the glow and changing, controlled at the same time. As usual Mar was surprised at how easily she could control her magic, some truly gifted magical fairies spent years and years just learning to get a grasp of how to cast their magic, others had limitations they could never pass, this never seemed to be the case with Bitsy.

On the night of the fourth day, Mar looked at Bitsy, he could tell she was eager to be on her way. chuckling he made a suggestion. "don't go to the keep, tired and frazzled, get a good nights sleep, then go to Virlane's lair tomorrow, I will get his permission, play in his bathing and oil pools, take a long refreshing nap, then go to your Brand." Bitsy nodded, blushing, she hadn't realized her intentions showed that much on her face. She would have to think about that later, giving Mar his goodnight hug and a kiss on the cheek, she waved and left for the night.

Sleeping late, Bitsy woke refreshed and lay in her bed stretching, she smiled to herself getting out of bed, she fixed breakfast, then gathering a few things, she headed for Virlane's lair. Bitsy played and romped in the huge pool, she washed her hair, then tying it up ontop of her head, she slipped into the oil pool, gasping at how warm it was. she had found a note from Kat next to the pool, letting Bitsy know that the temperature of the pools had been adjusted for her, and as a special treat, there were several flagons of scented oils, Bitsy smiled as she read the note, sending a silent thanks to Kat. Bitsy loved the feel of the warm oil on her skin, she rubbed it all over her body, she sat in the oil pool for a long time. Getting out she stood on the special mat and dried herself off, without dressing she went into the kitchen and fixed herself a light meal. Later slipping into the bed in the guest room, Bitsy napped.

Brand stood looking out of his window, he looked up at the full moon, the scent of flowers was in the air, spring had finally arrived. Turning back to his bed, he pulled the covers over himself and lay with his hands behind his head. He missed the tiny fairy, he missed her laughter, her giggles, her touch. He fell asleep, dreaming of Bitsy.

He heard her calling his name, a soft whisper that washed over him, he opened his eyes and heard her again, realizing he wasn't dreaming Brand sat up on his elbows and looked towards the end of the bed. There standing in the moonlight was a woman, she had a hooded cape on, slowly she raised her hands to the hood, brushing it back, he was looking at Bitsy, a human sized woman. Untying the cape, Bitsy let it slip off her shoulders to fall at her feet.

Brand slowly got out of bed, walking towards her, she stood waiting for him, her hair a halo around her head in the moonlight, his eyes slide over her naked body, he felt a tightening in his groin, she was so lush, so sensual, every inch a woman. It was his Bitsy, only a size he could pull into his arms and hold tight without fear of hurting her.

Her lips trembling, she smiled softly at Brand "was this what you had in mind?" He slide his hands into her hair, pulling her mouth towards him, he whispered against her lips "even more then I could have ever imagined."

Brand kissed her passionately, then sweeping her into his arms, he carried her to the bed, laying her down, he spread her hair out on the pillows, she lay there watching him, as he looked at her body again. Brand smiled softly at her and gently kissed her lips, "your perfect, brat, tiny or my size" He'd seen the worry in her eyes. He felt her start to relax and kissed her again, his hands sliding over her body. He cupped her breast in his hand, loving the reaction as his thumb flicked over her nipple, feeling it harden at his touch. Kissing his way down her neck, he licked her breasts, then pulled a nipple into his mouth. Bitsy moaned slipping her hands into his hair she pressed his mouth tighter to her nipple. Her leg started to rub up and down his, her foot brushing against his thigh.

As her leg bent to rub his leg, Brand slipped his hand between her legs, switching to the other breast, he rubbed his teeth against her nipple, then carefully held it with his teeth as his tongue rubbed it. Brand groaned as he felt how wet she was as he pushed a finger deep inside her. Hearing her moan he kissed her deeply, her hips arched up against his hand, she moaned into his mouth "please don't stop, I had no idea it would feel so good." Sucking on her neck, he grinned "it only gets better, brat."

Bitsy rocked her hips, panting, wanting more, feeling him take his hand from between her thighs, she opened her eyes, gasping, she tried making him put his fingers back inside her. "Easy, baby" he soothed her as he slide between her thighs. his knees spreading them wide, he slide his hands down her legs, bending her knees up. Brand slide his hard shaft over her nether lips, covering himself with her juices. Bitsy's fingers slide down his chest, her nails scratching him, then slide down over his sides and around his back as she tried to pull him closer. Leaning down he kissed her as he thrust into her wet hot body. Her whole body jerked and she cried out into his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.