Priestly Promiscuity - Cover

Priestly Promiscuity

Copyright© 2009 by John Baird

Chapter 1: Confessional Copulation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Confessional Copulation - This is the story of a priest, Father Murphy and his well endowed assistant Brother John as they have their immoral ways with the Nuns and students at the Heavenly Dove Convent. (Portions of this tale have been previously published under different titles.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size   Teacher/Student  

Father Joseph Xavier Murphy looked through the screen of the Confessional at the young girl who knelt penitently before him. Father MacDonald, his predecessor as priest of this parish had installed the screen and his removal from the parish had been so precipitous that he hadn't had time to exchange it for the approved type. As a consequence, Father Murphy could see clearly all of the parishioners who came to confess.

The assignment was temporary, he'd been told. He was to fill in while they found an older priest to reassign to this church, someone who had more experience in raising the funds needed to carry out repairs.

The reason for Father MacDonald's sudden removal soon became apparent to the young cleric. He noticed right away that two of the choirboys were submissive and fearful when alone with him and another was unnaturally affectionate and almost clinging. The realization of what had led to these behaviors offended him but since he now had his own glass house he knew he couldn't throw any stones.

At age twenty-six, Father Murphy was attractive to some of his female parishioners, as they were to him. Confessions of adultery and other carnal sins had opened the door (and other more intimate attributes) and Father Murphy had rationalized that God was providing an avenue for him to subdue his fleshy desires without leading anyone astray. So far he had given special carnal counseling to three wives of cheating husbands and two unmarried girls who had succumbed to sinful temptation. But they were all adults and none were virgins so, in his mind; he had done no serious wrong.

He had however had to restrain his unforgiveable lust for an underage girl who this week had confessed to allowing her defloration. Would God forgive him if he took advantage of a young girl whose chastity had already been compromised? The memory of many years ago when eleven year old Barby's underage passage milked his cock was still etched in his mind. Of course the girl who confessed this week was almost as old as Barby's sister, the girl who first seduced him so it wouldn't be the same.

Jill Zaharkaw had always gone to confession but since she was twelve the younger parish priests had been her favorites. The new one was a real hunk and now, after her post-defloration confession when he had touched her pussy she was almost certain that, priest or not, her new Father Confessor wanted to fuck her. Jill wondered what he would do if she made him believe that she could be seduced by him?

"Well, young lady? I hope you're not going to shock the Blessed Virgin's ears with more tales of depravity, today?" the young priest said lightly as the teenager knelt in the confessional. Actually, he hoped the opposite. This girl was one of several who titillated his suppressed sensuality with tales of their sexual transgressions. Young Jill, however, was the one who most aroused him because of her apparent docility combined with her precociously developed body. Unlike many of his fellow priests, it was the ripe, female form that tempted him away from his celibacy. His only saving grace was that, although he had on several occasions broken his vow of celibacy with parishioners, he had never taken advantage of a virgin. It had always been women who were confessing unfaithfulness that he had taken although, until she had confessed her defloration, Jill had been difficult to resist. Now, of course, she was no better than the others and, despite her youth, he was tempted.

The scheming, adolescent temptress had intentionally worn a loose fitting, open-necked blouse and no brassiere. Now, as she knelt in the confessional, the priest could not help but see down her front and, thereby, get an eyeful of her big, bare breasts. Jill was completely satiated, sexually, after her marathon session with her much older businessman lover this morning but, perversely, she felt a thrill of wicked desire at the thought of tempting a man of the cloth.

"Oh Father? Please? I've sinned with him again, Father," she said in a halting voice, wondering if she should tell him about how she'd set up her kid sister's defloration. "I couldn't help it, Father. Satan made me do it."

"That is terrible, as you know. Tell me about it, anyway, my child. Tell me what happened," he asked, his unruly organ swelling at the sight of the ripe, young girl's clearly revealed tits.

"Well, Father? Like? He made me do it again."

"What was that, my child? What did he make you do?"

"He? Like? He fucked me Father. He fucked me for more than an hour. And his cock is so big! It's huge, Father," and the girl gleefully imagined her priest's discomfiture at her words.

"It's more of a sin now than the first time, my child. And you shouldn't use those words, you know. That's a sin, too," the priest said in a soft voice. Her exclamations over the size of her seducer's organ made him feel inadequate. He remembered, however, that when she had confessed her loss of virginity and he had made her let him feel her pussy as part of her penance, that her lightly furred young genitals had become wet and slippery. If she was that easily excited, then she might still like it with him. "Did he wrestle you down and force it into you, then?" he asked, his voice choking with lust as he thought of this ripe, young girl being fucked.

"Uh ... well ... Not 'zackly, sir?" she replied, suddenly unsure of herself. Maybe this was really a sin to tease the priest like this. "Uh, like? I sorta got on top of him and?.Like?.You know, sir?"

"Are you telling me that you were willing for him to do it? Did you like it, then? Tell me everything, my poor, innocent child. Satan may have more of a hold on you than I thought." As he spoke, the young cleric envisioned the full-bodied adolescent sitting astride his hips and riding him. As always, he was naked under his robes and his organ was now in a state of full erection.

"Uh, Father? Like? I sorta? Like? I 'most asked him to do it sir? I wanted him to fuck ... that is ... to do it, sir? Like, Father? When he does it, he makes me feel? Like? I get all? Oh, Father, he makes me cum and I like it. Will I be forgiven?"

"Of course, my child. The Blessed Father forgives all. But? You know that you'll have to be purified?"

"You mean? Like last time, Father? Are you going to touch me and make me pure again?"

"That's right, my child. But I will have to do more than that this time. You will have to come back here at seven this evening. And be sure that you have a bath before you do."

Jill wondered about his strange request. Perhaps he was going to be very severe with her and give her an unpleasant penance. But she wasn't sure why he'd said she should take a bath although she likely would have, anyway. She decided that she should dress more modestly, too. He had really sounded like a priest, this time. She was now sorry that she had come here dressed like this and afraid that he was going to be very hard on her and make her do a real tedious penance.

The buxom teenager entered his office at seven, as he had ordered, and the door swung shut behind her. She did not notice that he touched a button under his desk to lock it but he had installed this device for other, similar occasions. Now she was dressed modestly in a button-front dress that almost disguised her bosom. She was also wearing an uncomfortable but functional brassiere that would not have allowed a peek at the bare flesh of her breasts even if she had worn no dress.

Jill stood, looking nervously around the small, dimly lit office, noting the plain desk and the narrow, hard sofa. There was a bookcase filled with dusty looking books and not much else.

"Sit down, young lady!" he ordered in a firm voice as he rose from the chair behind the desk and directed her to the low, backless sofa. He pulled a small footstool close and sat on it, facing the apprehensive teenager. Jill sat primly upright and waited for a lecture or sermon.

"So, you like being fucked, do you?|" he asked with a stern look on his face. "You like having a big cock stuck in your cunt and it makes you cum? Is that what you confessed to me?"

The young girl was absolutely shocked to hear these words from the priest. She could not imagine what made him say them. "Uh? Uh? But, Father? I couldn't help it, sir? Like? I couldn't stop him?"

"That's not the way you told it this afternoon. Do you remember what I did after you confessed that you'd let someone take your sacred virginity?" he asked.

The priest was a big man and, in his black robe, he looked very ominous. His young parishioner stammered, "Uh? Like? Uh? Yuh touched me, sir? Yuh touched me down there? Yuh said yuh had to do that to purify me?"

"And did you like it?"

"Uh? Well? Uh, kinda, Father? Was that wrong?"

"No, my child. But I didn't do enough, it seems. You've let him fuck you again, so I wasn't successful. Now, young lady, we must try very hard this time. After each transgression, as you well know, your penance must be greater. First, you must take off your clothes

HUH? Like? You mean, all of them? You want me to get undressed?"

"Right now, Jill!" the foreboding priest said in a commanding voice, and the apprehensive juvenile began to unbutton her dress. He sat back and watched as the girl slowly disrobed. Now, unlike the little vixen that had tempted him in the confessional that afternoon, she seemed shy and a bit reluctant. And, in fact, she was. Seeing the big man in his black robe made the teenager very apprehensive.

His cock swelled and throbbed as he watched her lovely, young body come into view. First she took off her dress and then she removed the brassiere that completely covered her large, firm breasts. Then as she looked shyly at the dark robed cleric, she peeled off her panties. Finally she was completely naked and standing shyly before him. With some difficulty he restrained himself from cupping her huge, high breasts or stroking the plump, nearly hairless mons that was framed by the creases between her full thighs and her well rounded pelvis.

"Lie down on the sofa, my child," he said in a gentler voice. "I will kneel and try to purify you in a different way this time."

He guided the buxom fifteen year old down on the sofa and then knelt at the foot of it. She did not know what he was going to do but, obediently, she shifted her position so that her bum was at the foot of the bed and her legs dangling over the edge. She raised her head to watch, apprehensively, as he knelt and, after making the sign of the cross, he pushed her knees wide apart and bowed his head.

The thrice-fucked but unworldly adolescent assumed, in her innocence, that the priest was praying over her treacherous pussy and she hoped that, perhaps, he would use some holy water on it after he had prayed. She was feeling very guilty and sinful now and, after her brief visit to the confessional in the afternoon, she had resolved that she would not let anyone have her again. At least, not until the Church had blessed the union by marriage.

The lecherous, young priest bent closer to the young girl's abdomen, his eyes hotly viewing the smooth, plumpness of her vulval region. He had done this before on several occasions but Jill was the youngest ever for him. The mound was adorned by only a scant growth of silky hair and, as he gently touched the two halves of her adolescent pussy, parting them to reveal the pink, inner labia, he was trembling with evil lust. Jill's nubile body jerked with surprise at the gentle touch and, for a brief moment, she wondered how he was going to make her pure again. Then her newfound piety and resolve to be celibate outside marriage was suddenly shattered as she felt the incredibly exciting, warm moistness of his mouth closing on the soft, sensitive flesh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.