Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 47

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

We managed to get hold of ourselves and get through the healing chamber and all get a shower, or a bath in the case of the kids. Geena was running around in a tizzy trying to get things just right, get everyone healed and bathed, and then ordering food. Tina claimed her place in my lap to be fed again and Nita was able to eat normally for the first time in her life I guess.

It was strange to me, but she acted as if there'd never been anything wrong with her at all. That suited me fine and Rita was at once amazed and overjoyed. She looked so odd sitting there, feeding Nita with a huge smile on her face, and tears streaming out of both eyes. Things were exciting until we got the kids in bed in another bedroom and then the women attacked me. Hell, I tried to surrender from the first, but it didn't dissuade them.

Geena was so proud of me she was about to burst. Not only had I brought home three Damsels, but I'd brought Rita and her children. Geena was especially proud of being able to help Nita's problem and it was hard for me to tell whether it was Rita or Geena who was most delighted by the job the healing chamber had done.

The Damsels were all affected by the miracle cure of the innocent, but as anything out of the ordinary at Crossroads did, it seemed to make them even more horny. We ended up needing to give Rita a rundown on the process the Damsels were going through and in the end she just egged them on. It was probably my busiest time at crossroads, but it had its benefits.

In what had to be a miracle all the Damsels came up pregnant on the same day. It seemed I had time for a tearful goodbye for each of them and then it was time for Rita, Nita, Tina, and I to leave. Luckily I had made sure to get them all in the habit of getting up and dressed early in the mornings. When we headed out the portal I grabbed Geena and dragged her along with us.

If you ever find yourself in the position of having several pregnant wives I can tell you it will be to your benefit to bring along another one with two small children in tow. Even Mary, who had raised several children of her own already, was quick to latch onto Tina and pull her directly into her lap. For a while there I was afraid we were going to have to make up ration cards with time allotments for playing with the children.

Of course Tina would have fouled up the schedule, because any time I sat down she migrated to my lap almost at once. It didn't hurt my feelings one bit. Tina had found a new Daddy, and she intended to take full advantage of his lap time availability. The girl knew what she wanted, and so far she wanted Daddy. It didn't take long to discover her second choice either. If my lap wasn't available Cowboy Jack's seemed to suit her nearly as well.

Her feelings weren't unrequited either. When Cowboy Jack sat down and patted his lap even Glenda knew he wasn't calling for her to sit in it. He was beckoning for Tina and she usually showed right up. In fact when it came time for him to fix lunch he took Tina to the kitchen and started on her cooking lessons right away.

When we settled down to eat he made an announcement.

"You know what we need around here? A pony. We need a pony and I'm going to go find us one this afternoon," he said, and it wasn't like it was hard to figure out who the pony was going to be for.

Of course it left me with some explaining to do. Coming from Chaos, Rita had no comprehension of owning an animal strictly for the entertainment of the children. Oh well, she was going to have to get used to not having much to do.

So, Rita, Glenda, Tina, Cowboy Jack, and me attached the trailer to the Hummer, climbed inside, and headed for Kerrville. As soon as we hit town Cowboy Jack directed me to a Western Store and inside it we went. Cowboy Jack got the attention of a clerk and had Tina seated in the shoe department and trying on boots almost at once. I steered Rita towards the jeans and shirts and told her to shop full speed ahead.

Of course she didn't know shopping from a kick in the ass and so I asked Glenda to help her out. I will say she took right to it though. Soon enough she was seated right beside Tina and trying on boots of her own. Cowboy Jack even talked Glenda into westernizing her wardrobe.

After the women had worn the plastic out in the western store we boarded the Hummer and headed out of town to a place Cowboy Jack knew of. Another dyed in the wool character met us when we drove up and it was obvious he and Cowboy Jack were close friends.

After their greeting Cowboy Jack had Tina step out and he told his friend she needed a pony. Of course Tina wasn't sure what a pony even was I'm sure. She knew it was a small horse, but like her mother, she'd never dreamed of having one only for her amusement.

Of course I was afraid we'd be getting a Shetland pony. Luckily Cowboy Jack was way ahead of me on that score. The first horse Bill, Cowboy Jack's friend, brought out looked like a normal Quarterhorse, except small. I doubted it was even twelve hands. It looked like the perfect size for Tina though and soon enough it was wearing a saddle and bridle and Tina was on its back, thrilled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.