Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 46

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 46 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

The clerk was smarter than he looked. At least he knew he'd be better off outside the cage where he could run instead of inside it, where I'd have him cornered from the start. I didn't bother him as he left until he got to the front door and then I stomped my feet a couple of times as if running after him. He practically flew outside when I did.

"An excellent day's work Hero Jack. Neither of them was worth shit, but we have strict rules at the bank and they were already hired when I came here to take over. Getting killed on the job is definitely a way out and showing disrespect for a customer is another no no.

"The only sad thing about it is Rita will be left without a husband now. I doubt she will be devastated over the loss, but she does have two children to raise."

"You should know me better than that if you know much at all about me. I would never let a widow suffer from my hand. He caused the hard feelings, but his wife didn't. If you'll be so kind as to tell me where to find her I'll go take care of it right away," I said.

Banker Paul was glad to tell me where I could find the new widow Rita. Apparently they were living in an apartment not far from the Hero's Whorehouse. I walked over there at once and had no trouble finding the widow. I did have trouble telling her what had happened though. She was strikingly beautiful and there was quite a little beauty running around on her own in the house. She looked to be four years old to me.

Rita also had a babe in arms and it was obvious from the first glance the child suffered from cleft palate. My heart went out to it at once and my heart went out to the mother, along with other parts of my anatomy trying to get out.

It was a delicate situation and since I'm not a very delicate man I feared the worst. I explained about the altercation and then the outcome and hoped for the best.

"It sounds just like the fool. He was always bragging about how he made this one or that one in the bank do something. The very idea, acting as if he'd performed some manly feat by ordering old ladies around about their banking business. Oh well, it's my fault for letting him get the babies started and now I'll have to raise them on my own. At least it isn't far to walk to the Whorehouse for a decent job," she said.

"If I might be so bold I think I can find you an even better job. Out at the Hero's ranch," I said.

"Oh. Can you? I've heard it was a very nice place. Do you think they're hiring out there?"

"I don't want to shoot my mouth off just to hear myself talk, but I'm positive I can get you a job there. I'm the Hero Jack you see," I said.

It threw me for a loop for a second when she laughed out loud right in my face, but she was quick to apologize.

"I'm sorry for laughing, but it was just so funny. John went on for weeks about how the Hero had called his men and they'd made him clean up the cow shit the Hero's cattle had left in the vault and bank. He spent a lot of everyday for a while there dreaming of what he was going to do to you if he ever got a chance when your guardsmen weren't around. Now we know he only managed to dull your blade a little as you cut his head off.

"I would very much appreciate it if you can find a job out there you think I can do. In fact, I could start appreciating it tonight if I'm allowed in the house," she said, and if I'm not mistaken what she did next was often called batting your eyes at someone.

"That won't be necessary for me to find you a job, but of course if you insist I can make sure you stay in the big house. I think I'll see if you can't help Kala. You can cook at least a little can't you?"

"Of course I can cook, and I'm also an excellent serving girl in case you need some service."

"Well why don't we take a stroll that way. If we run into one of my carriages on the way they'll take us, but it isn't so long a walk anyway. You can leave all your things here if you think they'll be safe. I can send others to move your belongings once we see where your room will be."

"That sounds wonderful, but I'm afraid Tina can't walk very far without straying. She's very curious," she said.

"Who? Are you talking about this lovely little girl? She seems precious to me and I was hoping she'd let me carry her. I was so glad to see you had two girls and no mean little boys to tend to," I said, and Tina approached me without saying a word. When she came close she reached her hands up for me to lift her and I got a big old lump in my throat when I did.

"Hello Tina. How are you today?" I asked.

"I'm just fine sir. Are you going to be our daddy now? Our last daddy wasn't very nice to us, but you seem very nice," she said.

"I'm not sure Tina, but if your mother wants it I'm sure she can convince me," I said, letting my mouth overload my ass again.

"Good, maybe you can find a doctor to fix Nita's mouth. Our last daddy said it would cost too much money," Tina said.

"I'm sure of it Tina. I promise you I'll find a doctor to fix Nita's mouth," I said, but Rita gave me a scolding look when I did.

Of course she had no way of knowing, but I was sure it wouldn't take the healing chamber ten minutes to fix Nita up better than new.

We ended up walking all the way to the ranch, and I'll admit I loved every step. Tina had thousands of questions and I had a ball answering them. She was thrilled when we walked up toward the porch and she saw Samson and Delilah playing with the children on the front yard.

Of course the mothers all knew me, and they were up on their feet and rushing forward to meet the woman and children I was bringing. They only seemed a little disappointed to learn Rita was the widow of the dead bank guard and they seemed to switch into matchmaker mode at once.

Three of the five mothers escorted us in and they led us to my bedroom right away. Of course we met the three Damsels then since they were staying in my room. The Damsels were overjoyed when they found out I was the Hero come to return them to Crossroads, but mostly they wanted to play with Tina and Nita and talk to Rita. I had sense enough to know when I wasn't needed.

"How did these Damsels turn up here?" I asked Carlita, as soon as we left the bedroom.

"Conroe did it. He was down at the last place you captured and he got itchy feet or something and took most of the men down the road about twenty miles to capture the next place in line. It was heavy with slaves and the three Damsels were included among them. He brought them all back when he brought the slavers for trial."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.