Squaring the Odds - Cover

Squaring the Odds

Copyright© 2009 by cmsix

Chapter 31

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Yeh, I had some shitty things happen to me growing up, but hell, I lived over 'em. Lived over a four year hitch killing terrorist too. So now it's time for at least a little fun.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Conroe, Calto, and Domingo showed up then and I told them we'd be leaving after ten. In the meantime I wanted to see them use the new bows I'd handed out last time. We all fetched our bows and headed to the backstop to show each other what we had. I was glad to see they were all excellent with them. It was my first time to try taking help along with me on an adventure, but I felt good about my men.

The horses Ben got for us were excellent too. We each had one of the long legged line and we each had one of Joe Bob or Blacky's line too. I could tell we were going to be able to make good time when we started.

We all gathered in the kitchen and found that not only had Kala packed us plenty of food for traveling, she had an impromptu meal ready for us to load up before we left. We all ate plenty and I even got a little time alone with Terri so I could reassure her I'd be back before long.

We left practically bristling with arms, and after I made a pit stop at the bank to draw an extra fifty carbon fibre arrows with broadheads attached for each member of our band we were even more deadly. We headed out for Mary's place and we didn't even slow down for about five hours. We watered the horses at a stream near the roadside and then switched saddles onto our more maneuverable horses and finished the day on them. Making camp near the road and all sleeping at once. We left it to the horses to wake us if something approached. Nothing did.

We had a cold meal the next morning and then we were on our way again. I was determined to make it to Mary's house before we stopped so we ate in the saddle and I said a silent thanks to Kala for the excellent food we could grab and gobble down.

Tom Jr was surprised, but happy to see me when we arrived. Bob took care of the horses for us while I walked over to the house and darkened Mary's door. She flung the door open and wrapped herself around me at once and after I got over to her about the men with me she brought us all inside and doled out rooms for them. She even had news we could use about the Damsel Kitna, though she hadn't known her name.

They came through town two days ago. To me it looked like a Hero in the lead and the Damsel was riding in a palanquin chair that had six bearers beneath it and ten more to spell the ones carrying it. The reason I knew it was a Damsel is because they stopped here to eat and I saw her get out. She used the privy and then sat at one of the tables outside.

The Hero, or what I assumed was a Hero, was a little standoffish toward her. He held his men under tight rein though. He didn't even allow them watered wine during the meal and he even tipped me when I told him I could provide previously boiled water for them to drink. There are a lot of them for you to deal with though. Twenty-four fighting men and as far as I could tell they all had crossbows and swords. Of course I couldn't tell if they knew how to use the swords. Tom Jr told me later that the horses didn't look like they had been asking a lot of them.

This was valuable information. It meant we could expect to close with them within a day, so we had plenty of time to stop for the night here. My dick sprung to attention when I realized it and anticipated the reunion with Mary during the night.

Of course Tom Jr wanted to spar with wooden swords after the meal and so I organized a little practice session. I was delighted to learn Conroe and the others wanted to participate. Especially Conroe, since he showed himself to be a fine swordsman right away. He could stand toe to toe with me and frankly I needed the practice.

We shut it down when full dark came and went into the house. Tom Jr got my men settled into rooms for the night and I was able to find my way to Mary's bedroom right away.

"It's lucky you came at this time. It will be perfect for getting a Jack Jr started," she said, and it gave me pause. Of course I wanted to give her a baby if she wanted one, but it made me worry about where she was staying. I decided to get the baby started first and worry about talking her into moving later.

I was reminded of my time with Terri as soon as I got naked and into bed. The main difference was Mary didn't need any cocksucking instructions. She swallowed my dick to the root at once and had me blasting off in seconds by humming around my dickhead once she had it in her throat.

The treatment only got better afterwards. She even showed me she could grease her own bottom later and she declared herself surely pregnant since I'd put a load in all three places. I didn't think it worked that way, but I didn't argue after, I just cuddled and petted.

She woke me early the next morning and had me come down to help her cook breakfast. As I'd hoped she wanted my help warming up her cooter as she leaned over a cabinet. It was highly effective on me since it combined my two favorite things in the world, cooking and fucking, and she even had a stack of pancakes on the table as soon as I had my wind back.

"Of course you know Tom Jr will want to go on your adventure with you," Mary said, as I was stuffing my face full.

"I worried it might be that way. This one will be difficult and dangerous," I said.

"He's a man grown now and he's be practicing every chance he gets. Maybe this one trip will let him get it out of his system."

"And if he's hurt badly, or even killed?"

"What will happen will happen. A mother can't take care of her children and keep them from danger forever. He had to grow up. All I can do is hope for the best. Who better could I send him off with than you?" she asked, and I had no answer. Of course I would let him come along.

"When we come back I'm going to want you to move to my ranch where you'll be safer," I said.

"I knew you would sooner or later. You men just can't stand to have your women running loose. I'll go of course, but I can't promise I won't take another man in my bed while you are away. I can last longer without attention now, but I can't last forever," she said.

"Maybe you'll find Bill attractive. He had three wives and they claim he is wearing them out. Maybe he can settle your nerves while you're waiting."

"We'll see. At least you aren't asking me to go back to Crossroads and Cassandra," she said.

"Don't think I wouldn't if I thought you would. In fact, I'd like to take you to Earth."

"Not with what I've heard about it. I don't think I could tolerate life on Earth. I'm used to Chaos now, and to outliving my men. I don't want to go to earth and grow old with one. Even as young as you are you wouldn't last long enough to suit me."

Tom Jr came in then and she started serving him. He asked me if he could go along with us at once and I told him he could as long as he followed my orders to the letter. Conroe and the others trailed in a little later and I gave them the happy news. Of course they welcomed him along since it would be another fighting man to help.

After the meal I kissed Mary goodbye and those of us who were leaving walked to the stable and gathered our mounts. We left the packhorse there and only took two mounts each. I was delighted when Tom chose his two since they looked to be every bit the equal of the ones we had already. We saddled up and hit the trail shortly after and we left at a trot.

We caught and passed our intended targets about an hour before dark, but we kept going. We found the place they were supposed to be heading for and passed it too, even though it was well dark before we did. We stopped beyond their last fence and dispersed into the woods on their side of the road, making a cold camp and this time I assigned men to stay up and watch during the night.

As soon as it was fully light in the morning I started a fire and had Conroe cook breakfast. Hell, he volunteered and I let him. It took a while for Calto to show up and he quickly gave us a rundown on what was happening at the house. He had spent his night creeping up through the woods and getting a good look at the goings on. I decided on a strategy then when all the others assured me they could do as well as Calto at working after dark.

I stayed awake and on watch for the rest of the day while the men got good nights sleep during the day. I woke them for a meal around three and then sent them back to bed only to wake them again at ten for their last meal for a while. When it was over I went to bed and let them do their thing.

I woke early the next morning, fixed a big breakfast for myself, saddled my mount, and rode back up the road to the Heroes house. I wasn't challenged when I headed up the lane and in fact I made it to the front door to knock. It was answered by the Hero and he was a little taken aback.

"I'm Hero Jack. I've come for the Damsel you're holding," I said, and it surprised him even more.

"I'm Hero Jefferson and I'm not holding a Damsel, I've rescued one and intend to return her to Crossroads myself," he said.

"Good then. Get her up, dressed, and mounted and my men and I will accompany you to the bank so you can be on your way," I said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.