The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 21

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

I woke up in the middle of the night having to go to the washroom but someone was leaning on my shoulder. I remembered where I was and figured out it was Wendy sleeping on me. I moved her head back on her seat and got up to walk back to the washroom. It took me a few minutes to get my pants undone with basically one hand, but I finally got them opened and went. I finished up, rinsed my hands the best I could and went back to the seat. I settled back in and my red head caretaker slid back over and put her arm and head on my shoulder and went back to sleep muttering something I couldn't hear. She smelled nice and I fell back asleep listening to her soft breathing.

When I woke up next it was just getting light out and a couple of people were stirring. I looked down and saw Wendy was still sleeping. She looked so cute and peaceful lying on my shoulder and her hand had slid over to my chest. I gently moved her back to her seat so no one would see her and cause problems for either of us.

She woke up as I was moving her and I said smiling "Sorry to wake you Wendy, but I thought it would be best if no one saw you like that, with the issues of the past week and all."

She turned red and stammered out "Sorry Mike, I must have done that after I fell asleep."

She looked around in a panic but I assured her "I don't think anyone saw, Wendy. No harm, no foul. Let's not tell Vicky about it for both our sakes ok?"

"For sure. I'm scared of the girl and I haven't even met her!" she said seriously.

"I am too and I've met her several times" I replied with a straight face.

She giggled quietly and said "I might have to let that slip out."

"So, what time is it?" I asked her.

She looked at her watch and replied "It's just after seven. Do you know where we are?"

I looked at the window but couldn't tell so I answered with "I'm not sure, but we're still in the States so getting back at noon doesn't seem realistic unless we're real close to the border and we drive all the way through."

"Oh well, I've got nothing to do today anyway so no big deal" she said. "I have to go to the washroom so I'll be back in a few."

She made her way to the back while I stared out the window thinking about my future on the team. I enjoyed playing the games, and didn't mind the practices too much, but the interaction with some of the players left something to be desired. I was a pretty solitary guy for most of my life and frankly, didn't play well with others. Unfortunately, hockey was a team sport so either I had to take the bad with the good or walk away. On the one hand, I would be interesting to see how far I could take it as it looked like I could compete at this level. On the other, it was getting real old dealing with idiots and the consequences of their misguided attempts to get me to quit.

I decided to wait and see what, if anything, the team did to address that issue in the next three days, if they or the athletic department even wanted to, before making the decision with the help of Vicky and the other girls.

Wendy came back looking refreshed and more awake as she sat down with a smile.

"That's better" she said. "I just need some coffee to wake up and this would be a good morning."

"So waking up after an uncomfortable sleep in a chair, with no shower or change of clothes constitutes an almost good morning for you? I asked teasing.

"Well, I guess your shoulder was more comfortable than I thought, and deodorant plus a little perfume helps with the rest" she said with a giggle.

"Well, it certainly makes you smell better, not that you were smelling bad or anything" I said hastily when she cocked an eyebrow.

"Good save there Mike" she said wryly.

I smiled and leaned back and closed my eyes. I dozed for a bit as I heard more people stirring around me. The bus slowed and pulled off the highway and I opened my eyes to see us pulled into a large Bob Evans restaurant.

"Oh goody" Wendy said. "Coffee!"

"Breakfast!" I said back to her.

"Men, always hungry!" she said laughing.

"Yes Ma'am" I replied with a grin.

Fred got up and said "Ok everybody, we have a buffet arranged in a separate room inside. We head out in an hour so don't dilly dally. It looks like if we get out in an hour, we can get back by two o'clock with no other delays."

There was a mad rush to get out of the bus but Wendy wisely had us wait until there was no one behind us before getting up and leading me to the front of the bus and down the steps. The older adults were all gathered outside the bus as we stepped down and Wendy took her spot on my right side.

"How's the hand Mike?" asked Fred as they all turned to look at us.

"Pretty painful most of the night but I'll survive" I said.

Chris spoke up "Wendy and I will take a look at it after breakfast Mike and we can give you some painkillers after you have a full stomach."

"That sounds good Chris. Thanks" I replied.

We continued to walk, leaving them in their group behind us. I opened the door with my left and let Wendy in first and following her in. A hostess just pointed to a hallway and we walked down to a large conference type room that was set up for us. The guys were already in line at the buffet but we found a table first and a waitress came over with a jug of coffee and poured Wendy one.

"You wouldn't happen to have a diet coke or Pepsi around would you? I asked.

"I'll look for you Sir" she replied as she walked away.

"Shall we?" I asked.

"We shall" Wendy replied as we rose and went and got in line. We filled our plates and went back and, low and behold, a can of diet coke was on the table. We both got some caffeine into us while we ate. I went up for a second helping and got Wendy some more bacon. Wendy and I left our table soon after and told Chris we were heading back to look at the hand when he was done. He said he was finished so we all went back to the bus and they cut off the wrapping for both hands. My left was healing well so they left it to get some air for the rest of the ride. The right hand was still puffy, red and oozing a bit. They cleaned it up a bit as the rest of the team was getting back on the bus. Of course they had to look and comment on the cut.

"Too bad that wasn't on your face Mike, it would be an improvement"

"Anything to get a pretty girl to hold your hand Mike?"

"You needed stitches for that scratch, what a wimp!"

"That's gotta hurt man. Next time hit him in the stomach"

"Vicky isn't going to like that Mike"

"I'm surprised you didn't faint from the blood Mike"

The comments came without stop until all of the guys were in the bus and Chris and Wendy had my hand wrapped up and had given me a couple of painkillers. The bus pulled out and we hit the border at Niagara Falls by 9:15.

After a quick customs check, we continued on our way with Wendy reading a paperback book while I finished my programming assignment due Thursday, except for the final run with the data. I played some games until I packed it in when my hand got sore. I called Vicky and let her know it looked like it would be closer to two before we got back and told her I would call her from the arena when we arrived. I had a nap for the rest of the trip until we crossed the Blue Water Bridge and had to go through customs again.

We pulled into the arena parking lot around a bit after two. Wendy and I waited again until the bus was clear then we walked out to claim our bags, and went into the arena to do one last wrap of the hands. I called Vicky and told her I was back and in the arena getting the hand looked at. She let me know they would be right there. Wendy had finished with my left and had the right one unwrapped and were inspecting it when several girls entered the training room after knocking.

"Hi ladies, it's nice to see you all. This is Wendy, who has been taking care of my hands all weekend. Wendy, this is my girlfriend Vicky, her younger sister Becky, Stephanie, a friend of ours, Jessica another friend and you probably know Amanda, John's girlfriend" I introduced them to each other.

"Typical Mike, leave him alone for a weekend and he's got a hot girl holding his hands by the end of it" Vicky said with a grin.

"Strictly in a professional capacity Vicky, I swear" said Wendy, looking at them a little worried.

"Oh I know Wendy, I'm just pulling your leg" replied Vicky with a smile. "Susan had nothing but good things to say on your behalf as well so I had no worries about you two and any funny business. We all were worried about Michael's hands though. We saw him having to leave the ice after the last goal so we knew something was up even before he didn't come out for the first star announcement. So how is he?"

"Well, his left hand is healing fine, but his right hand opened up after a hit near the end of the second period. Chris puts some quick stitches in it but he tore those with the slap shot near the end of the third and then got hit on it right before the end of the game. So Chris put in twelve stitches to close the gash and we wrapped it up tight. We've cleaned his hand once this morning after breakfast and I'm just finishing up before I wrap it again. Do you want to see it before I do that?" asked Wendy.

The girls just crowded closer and Stephanie and Jessica gasped and turned away while Vicky, Becky and Amanda looked longer.

"God that must hurt Michael" remarked Becky with a concerned look.

"Yeah it does a bit, but the painkillers have helped. I might need a couple more of those Wendy, at least for tonight" I told her.

"Sorry Mike, I can't hand those out" she replied. "Chris has to give you those or you can pick up some over the counter heavy duty aspirin or Tylenol if he doesn't come in soon."

"OK, well let's get this wrapped up so we can all get out of here" I said with a smile.

Wendy speedily bandaged and then wrapped up the hand. "Be careful with that hand Mike, you probably won't be practicing for at least a week" she instructed me.

"Ok, thanks for all of your help this week Wendy. I really appreciate it" I replied.

"No problem Mike, its part of the job" she responded with a smile.

"I'm sure you went above and beyond for this guy and I for one appreciate it greatly" said Vicky as she came close and gave her a hug.

Wendy looked surprised but didn't seem uncomfortable as she hugged back.

"Ok, time to get you home Sweetie" Vicky commanded as I got off the table. Becky grabbed my clothes bag, Amanda grabbed my laptop and Steph lifted my books while Vicky gently took my left hand and guided us out while wishing Wendy a good afternoon.

"Thanks Vicky, you too" she replied.

"Thanks again Wendy, see you tomorrow" I added.

"Ok Mike, see you" she said with a smile.

We walked out of the arena and found everyone gone from the parking lot. Jessica, Amanda and Stephanie all said they would walk back to the dorms from here so we all said our goodbyes in the parking lot. The girls all hugged and said they had a great weekend and then they all came and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek under Vicky's watchful eye. They giggled at her look and then walked back up to the campus with their bags. We got in the car and Vicky drove us home.

Becky leaned over and teased "You've got another girl all in a twitter for you, Sweetie, and she's very cute too!"

"Who are you talking about?" I asked.

"I think Becky was referring to your redheaded nurse. She's a real pixie isn't she?"

"Oh, she's cute I guess, but I didn't see any signs of twittering Ladies" I answered. "Believe me, I didn't encourage any twittering."

"We know Sweetie, we're not accusing you or blaming you" Vicky said. "You don't know how you affect some women do you?"

"Hey, I don't know what you two seem to see in me, let alone anyone else. I'll try and be more um, not me around Wendy to try and discourage her from 'twittering'" I replied.

They both laughed and Becky said "Michael, one, you couldn't be mean to that girl if you wanted to be and second, you can't stop a girl from twittering once she starts."

"Well, she can twitter from afar. You ladies are already more than enough" I said emphatically.

"Well, we're lucky you were away or all of those ladies walking back there would have been sneaking over to visit you last night" Becky said.

Vicky put an end to the conversation as she pulled into a drugstore and they got out to get some painkillers, leaving me in the car.

The twins came back quickly and we drove home quietly. They led the way down into my apartment and told me to take a shower and they would be back.

"Can I get a hand to wrap up at least my right hand before you go Ladies?" I asked.

"Sure Sweetie" replied Vicky.

They grabbed a plastic bag and some masking tape and wrapped it up after we got my shirt off first. They left and I took a couple of the painkillers they had put on the table and then got undressed awkwardly, using basically one hand. I finally got in and washed my hair and body with my left hand trying not to bump my right hand or get it wet.

I dried off and got into some shorts and a t-shirt and lay on the bed to relax for a bit. I was dozing with my eyes shut when I heard movement in the room and opened them to see the twins looking down at me.

"Hi ladies, you're looking gorgeous this afternoon" I said, admiring their outfits.

"Do you like our outfits Mister?" asked one of them, swishing around the short catholic schoolgirl skirt.

"Yes I do girls, you look very pretty" I replied.

"We always get in trouble for wearing skirts that are too short and tops that are too thin. Do you think our outfits are bad Mister?" asked the other twin.

"No, I don't girls, I like your outfits just fine" I answered.

"Thanks Mister. We like it when older guys look at us. It makes us feel all tingly inside" she said shyly.

"And then we have to make our tingles go away by making each other feel better. Can you help us with our tingles Mister instead?" asked the other girl.

"I would love to help you with your tingles girls. Why don't you come up on the bed and we can see what it will take to get those tingles to stop" I responded.

"Oh goody" they squealed as they crawled up onto the bed and kneeled on either side of me.

"Mister, your hands look sore, we'll have to undress each other so you can get at the tingly parts real easy" one of them said.

They unbuttoned each other's tops while reaching over top of me. They were wearing tiny half bras that showed off their nipples which they tweaked on each other.

"This is one of the tingle places Mister" a twin said as she bent over and licked and sucked on her sister's nipples.

I had an erection that was dying to get released from my suddenly too tight shorts. My mouth was watering as I watched the most erotic sight I had ever seen. They played their hands around each other's body, from the shoulders down to their stomachs and onto their bare thighs.

"Oh Mister, her tongue is making other parts of me even more tingly and my buds are sticking so far out now, aren't they?" one said to me.

"Yes they are. They look lovely my dear" I croaked out.

"Too bad you can't feel them with your hands Mister. Wait, I know, you could feel them with your mouth if you want, just like Sis did!" she exclaimed as she lowered her breast to my mouth.

I quickly opened my mouth and licked, sucked and nibbled on each nipple as she moved one and then the other to my mouth.

"Ah yeah Mister, you do that just as well as Sis does. I'm getting so tingly down there" she moaned.

"Hey Mister, you got a big pipe in your pocket?" the other sister asked. "Let me get rid of that for you that could poke someone's eye out if you're not careful."

She reached into my shorts and grasped my cock and pulled it out of my shorts.

"Mister, that ain't no lead pipe. Is that your thingy? Wow it's much bigger than the boys at school. It's so hot and hard. Hey Sis, come and look at his thingy! I need two hands to hold it" the sister without a nipple in my mouth said.

"Sorry Mister, I have to see what Sis is all gaga about" she apologized as she sat up. "Holy Shit Batman, that's a huge thingy. Let me feel it Sis! Oh, it' so soft on the outside but hard underneath and it's so hot too!"

I groaned as they both had a hand on my cock and moved it up and down as they moved their heads closer to look at it.

They looked back up at me and one asked "You ok there Mister? You're not getting sick are ya?"

"No girls, it's just that what you're doing feels so good right now" I gasped out.

"Really? I guess it's kind of like when we help each other get rid of our tingles down there, eh Mister?" one girl asked. "Hey, do you want to see where it tingles for us Mister?"

"Sure, if you want me too" I answered the stupidest question in the world.

"Mommy told us never to show anyone our petunias down there but since Sis kind of made you show your thingy to us, we should see ours in return Mister. Besides, my petunia is really warm and it's getting all damp and stuff. It must be hot in here so we need to get cooled off down there" she said.

They took their hands off and reached under each other's skirts and pulled the other's panties down their thighs. They sat down and wiggled their panties off their knee high white stocking covered legs and put them up beside my head.

"We should get his shorts off too, cause he looks hot and bothered Sis" one girl directed.

They pulled my shorts down my legs and off my feet. They came up and started pulling up my shirt as they said "Better take this off too."

They sat back down and opened their legs to show me their pussies as they moved a hand down to play with them.

"See Mister, here's our petunia. It's a lot different than yours. Ours gets slippery and wet and it feels so good to rub it up here by this little button. Does yours feel good when you rub it?" the left one asked.

"Yes it does. You two look so beautiful sitting here like that" I said with a smile.

"Thanks Mister, It feels good to play with our petunias while you're watching. It's too bad your hands are all cut up or you could play with our petunias like we did with your thingy" the other twin teased.

"Don't tease him Sis, he's injured. Maybe he wants to do what we do for each other when we lie on each other? You know how much we like doing it to each other, maybe he will like it?" said the first one.

"Yeah but that means that we would have to put his thingy in our mouth? Ewe, that would be so gross, he pees out of his thingy!" said the second one.

"Don't you know anything Sis? He doesn't just pee out it silly, that's where the baby making stuff comes out too!" the first one informed her sister.

"Well, I don't want a baby so no way am I going to put that anywhere near my mouth" the other sister said as she folded her arms under her breasts.

"Sorry Mister, she doesn't know about this stuff. Becky, you can't get pregnant by swallowing his stuff. It has to go in your petunia when his thingy is inside it. That's why they have to wear a rubber when they put it in so the girl doesn't get pregnant. You didn't pay any attention in health class did you?" she said exasperated.

"Vicky, I was sick that day and you know Mom and Dad think we are still little kids. Maybe he can teach me some stuff, but no way is his thingy going to fit down there. I'm too small for that to go in there!"

"Bec, where do you think babies come out of silly? Your petunia stretches. You've seen me with stuff before" stated Vicky

"Nothing that big ever went inside you Vicky!" retorted Becky.

"Ah, now it's going down. Sorry Mister, we shouldn't have stopped rubbing it. Here, let's get it back up and see if we can show Becky here some things" Vicky said as she reached for Big Mike.

She started rubbing my cock up and down and had Becky come over to watch.

"See, it gets hard real quick. That stuff that comes out at the top is to make it easy to slide in our petunias. It's like his baby making juice — Timmy called it cum — but there's only a bit of it at the beginning" Vicky instructed her sister. "Here, you try."

Becky put her hand on top and slid the pre-cum around the head as I gasped.

"Yeah, Timmy liked that too. He really liked it when I put my tongue on it and swirled it around, like this" said Vicky as she lowered her head.

Becky slid her hand down the shaft and held it for Vicky to come down and lick the head and then put the whole head in her mouth. I groaned and tried to thrust up a bit into her mouth.

"That looks hard to do Vicky. Does it taste gross?" asked Becky.

Vicky sat up and replied "It's not too hard if you practice. It doesn't taste gross if the guy is clean like Mister is. Ok, your turn."

Vicky held my cock straight as Becky slowly lowered her head and tentatively licked the head.

"That's not too bad" Becky said. She lowered her mouth and tried to get the head into her mouth. It popped in and she flicked her tongue around it as I pushed it up a bit.

Vicky got down and said "Now, keep it in there and move your head up and down, taking more into your mouth. They really like it."

She put her hand gently on the back of her sister's head and pushed down as her other hand pulled up on the shaft of my cock, making me thrust up. She got her going up and down as I moaned.

"That's it Becky, you're giving him a blow-job, and it looks like he's enjoying it, aren't ya Mister?" asked Vicky.

"Oh yeah, she's fantastic" I gasped out.

"Good, she's a natural then. Becky, when his thingy gets bigger and he starts getting all worked up and says he's coming, you have to pull back until just the head is in your mouth so you don't choke on his cum. Then just swallow as fast as you can and you'll be fine" Vicky further instructed Becky.

Vicky climbed up onto my chest and moved her pussy to my mouth after pulling up her skirt.

"Mister, can you lick me like Becky does to make me cum too? I'm so hot down there!" she said as she rubbed her pussy on my chin and mouth.

I quickly stuck out my tongue and started lapping up her juices. I quickly moved to her clit and started swirling my tongue around it as I sucked on it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.