The Defenceman - Cover

The Defenceman

Copyright© 2009 by Cold Creek

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Michael Stewart, a Canadian at the University of Michigan on a Computer Science scholarship, is seen shooting at a free skate and is asked to try out for the U of M Men's hockey team. This story follows Mike's first year as he tries to fit hockey into a busy school schedule and a possible new girl friend.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Celebrity   School  

I woke up Wednesday morning to the alarm at five thirty and wondered why for a minute. I finally remembered I stupidly volunteered to go in early to work with Ian. Vicky was up tight to me but I scooted out from behind her and covered her up quickly before she woke up. I quickly had a shower, got dressed and grabbed my books and went out to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I jotted down a quick note and left for the arena.

It was just after six when I entered the arena and I watched the girls' hockey team practice for a bit before going to the locker room to get suited up. Ian walked in, said good morning and got dressed. John showed up with Larry and Peter, two forwards from the 4th line and they quickly got changed.

We stretched and watched as the girls finished their scrimmage and left the ice for their locker room. A few said hi as they left the ice and we all smiled at them. Susan asked what we were doing here so early and I filled her in on the extra practice for just a few of us. She said she would see us later and duck walked in her goalie equipment back to her locker room. The Zamboni finally finished cleaning the ice and we helped put Patrick, the practice goalie manikin, on one goal to shoot at later. We did some more stretches and a brief warm-up skate before getting down to business of the day.

John and I showed Ian a few things that we thought he needed to know. John would show him and then Ian would imitate the action a few times before the forwards would help to have him practice at full speed. We worked on dump-ins, on forward pressure, and various two on two scenarios. We finally took pity on him with about ten minutes to go and had some shooting practice on the Patrick goalie before the Zamboni came on to clean before the normal practice. We grabbed some drinks and relaxed while waiting for the next practice. I thanked John, Larry and Peter for helping out and so did Ian.

Frank came over and asked how it went this morning and I let John answer him. He seemed pleased with the report and thanked us for pitching in. After that it was time to join the team for the normal practice.

Fred had the starters concentrate on offence today with some plays designed specifically for the Wildcats. They also had some rookie defencemen that the coaches thought we could take advantage of. So dump-ins, high pressure tactics and strong physical play was the order of the day, but this time we were on the giving end which as nice. They even had drawn up a couple of plays for one of our defencemen to go in and double team their defence while the other one moved over and the opposite winger moved back to help cover. I had fun going in and hitting our scout team D when I got a chance to run the play. I hoped that I would get a chance to participate in the play in the game.

We had some quick special teams practice and then a scrimmage with different D pairings again and then they called the practice. They listed off the players who would be travelling as backups and then told us they would see us in the afternoon. I got changed quickly and rushed off to logics class, actually making it a few minutes before the prof got there. I glanced around for Steph but didn't see her so I grabbed a seat with an extra beside me and opened the textbook to continue reading. I felt someone sit down beside me and looked up to see Steph holding a coffee cup and smiling up at me.

"Good morning Steph, how was your night?" I asked with a smile.

"I had a good sleep, and you?" she replied.

"Not too bad, not enough sleep but ok I guess. I had to get up early for the extra practice" I replied.

"Sorry to hear that Mike, I hope I didn't keep you up helping me?" she asked.

"Oh, no, I read for a while after and then Vicky and I um stayed up too late" I answered.

She grinned and said "stayed up too late doing what, talking perhaps?"

"Yep, talking" I agreed.

"She was still wearing that outfit after you two were done studying right?" she asked.

"Yes, I do believe so, why do you ask?" I wondered out loud.

She smirked "I know how much you liked that outfit and if she was still wearing it that late, then she was using it to get you all hot and bothered, right?"

"No comment" I responded as the professor came in and she had to stop the Spanish Inquisition.

We were asked to hand in our assignments and he put the next one on the board, making it due Monday. Shit, another thing to do before the weekend or on the trip. The prof launched into his normal confusing lecture, losing most of the people pretty quick. I got a bit confused at the end when we went past where I had read up to and I could see that my study buddy beside me was getting frustrated as well. The class ended and she looked at me in disgust.

"Why does he bother even having a lecture? She spat out. "Most of us can't understand his accent and the rest of us can't understand the material. How much of that did you get genius?"

I got everything except the last five minutes when he went past where I had read up to. You really need to read ahead or you're lost in this class. Ok, meet me at noon and then at 2:30 ok?"

Ok, my bestest buddy pal, I'll be there. I'll end up owing you my first kid before long, and we'll have to make it the old fashioned way!" she grinned as she walked away.

I had to go in the other direction for Creative Writing but I watched for a bit, appreciating her fine butt and then went to my next class. We handed in our assignment and then the prof continued with her poetry theme. I listened to her rambling about some of the old English poets until the end and wrote down the assignment, also due Monday before heading out. My phone rang and I picked it up and said hi.

"Hi Sweetie, how was your morning?" Vicky asked cheerfully.

"Not too bad, yours?" I replied.

"Pretty good but I'm sorry I won't be able to meet you for lunch. Jessica and I have to get something done for Bio Chem. class. We will see you after though ok?"

"Ok Honey, that's sounds good. It will give me time to help Stephanie with our logic class, and the assignment. I'll see you at two thirty Darling.

"Tell her I said hi. See you two later Sweetie" she said and hung up.

I put my phone away and walked over to the cafeteria and found Steph looking for me outside.

She smiled and opened the door which I grabbed as she walked in. I grabbed a tray and followed her around as she put a salad and a sandwich on it while I selected a full lunch and then drinks. I paid for both of us and she led us to a far table away from people.

We passed out our food and started eating, while opening up our logic textbooks to the start of the chapter that the professor started that morning. I explained each concept and showed her an example from the back of the chapter for each.

"Shit, Mike, you should teach that class. You make it sound so simple the way you explain it. I bet you could charge whatever you want to most of the people in the class to tutor them" she enthused.

"Yeah right, I keep telling you that you can do this yourself if you read ahead Steph" I lectured her.

"I'll try, I promise. Maybe this weekend, I'll stay here and get caught up" she mused.

"Good. Ok, we have to go Steph; I'll see you back here at 2:30" I told her as I grabbed the tray and put our stuff away.

"Ok, see you Mike, and thanks again" she replied.

We walked out and went our separate ways with me watching her butt in her tight jeans as long as I could.

I walked back to the math building, walked up to the second floor and found a seat in the classroom and read the textbook for a while until the professor came in. We handed in our assignments and then the prof started the lecture. I followed his lecture pretty well and this time he didn't make a mistake on any of his examples. At the end of his lecture he gave out the next assignment, also due on Monday. I left and went back to the cafeteria to find the three girls, Jessica, Stephanie and Vicky, all outside the cafeteria chatting up a storm.

"Hello Ladies, you are all looking fine this afternoon" I said.

"Hello Michael" they said in unison.

Vicky moved closer and gave me a hug and kiss.

Jessica piped up and said "Ok, I'm next."

"Then me" added Steph with a giggle.

"In your dreams girls, only in your dreams" Vicky smiled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the cafeteria, putting a tray in my other hand while piling drinks and snacks on it. The other two girls put some stuff on it too and I got to pay for it all with my card and carry it to the table.

The girls grabbed all their snacks and then continued their earlier conversation as if I hadn't arrived. I stood up and started back to the cafeteria when I heard Vicky ask where I was going.

"I thought I might get a snack" I said dryly.

"Um, Michael, why didn't you get something when we were in there" she asked innocently.

"You three used me as a tray holder and filled it up for yourselves" I replied and kept walking while the girls all giggled.

I returned with my food and sat beside Vicky and commenced eating while the girls chatted and munched on their snacks. I pulled out my logic textbook and read the rest of the second chapter the prof had covered so I could understand what he had gone over. I pulled out the assignment and started it while they kept yapping.

"Mike, what are you doing?" asked Stephanie.

"The logic assignment of course" I replied. "That's what we're here for isn't it?"

"Yeah, but the girls wanted to talk" she said.

"So go ahead and talk. I on the other hand, really don't have all that much extra time as I'm gone Friday and all the weekend, so I have to have all of my assignments done before I leave" I replied as I continued with the assignment.

"Sorry Michael, we'll let her be. Jessica and I will work on some of our own stuff ok guys?" asked Vicky.

"Thanks Vicky. I really need his help on this stuff" Steph answered and moved over beside me, trading places with Vicky.

I went over the second chapter for her and showed her some of the problems for the chapter until she could do them by herself. She started on the assignment questions and I continued on mine, a few questions farther along. We were only half and two thirds done respectively when Vicky told me I should head out to get to practice at the arena.

"Ok Ladies, see you later. Vicky, are you meeting me at the arena or at home?" I asked.

"Not sure yet, I think the three of us need to keep working here so look for me and call me if you don't see me" she replied.

"Ok, enjoy your studying Ladies" I said as I gave her a quick kiss.

I walked out of the cafeteria and looked back to see all three staring at me. I waved and they waved and then looked at each other and giggled. I would never understand women I thought as I shook my head and kept walking. So much had changed in my life in the last month and it looked like it wasn't stopping anytime soon.

A few of the guys said hi as I entered the locker room and I returned the greetings in a good mood. I saw Albert getting dressed and asked him how he was.

"Not too bad Mike, thanks for asking. I'm going to try and see if I can handle some skating and some simple shooting today. I don't think I will make the game though.

"Well it's nice to see you back anyway" I replied.

"Thanks" he said.

I quickly got changed and did the normal warm-up stretching and skating while talking to John about the coming weekend. We shot at Bob, picking on his weak spots; his glove hand needed practice, and then shot for the other side when he overcompensated.

The coaches called us together and outlined the practice schedule for today, basically going over all three facets, offence, defence and special teams. We would be having a longer scrimmage at the end as well.

We worked on the same plays from earlier the last few practices, seeing marked improvement in most of them on defence and offence. I was given the opportunity to carry the puck up more which I was beginning to get the hang of and enjoy. John sat next to me at a break and grabbed a drink.

"Geez, now you're going after my job too Mike?" he asked.

"What are you talking about? I don't even play your side of the ice!" I retorted.

"You seem to be carrying the puck up quite nicely Mike. You going to be the offensive defenceman now?" he asked with a frown.

"Hey, I'm just doing what I'm told to do John. You better talk to Frank about it man" I replied.

He laughed, slapped me on the back and said "You're too easy Mike. I'm not mad, Frank and I talked it over and made sure you would get some time to learn some offensive puck moving responsibilities in case we needed you to pick up some slack."

"You shit!" I said as I pushed him away. "You had me going there for a minute. Go play that crap with Ian or something."

He was still laughing as he fell to the side from my push.

For special teams, all new players were used for both the penalty kill and power play units, and I was used exclusively on the penalty kill. We gave up a bunch of goals but all of us were learning new positions and new skills just in case we were needed.

For the final scrimmage Fred piped up and said he wanted to see us use the plays we had worked on and to see full effort and intensity. There were some fierce battles on the boards and some nice hits as everyone got into the spirit of the game. I laid out a couple of guys with open ice hits and got John good deep in his zone using the offensive play we had designed. The same thing was tried on me soon after in our end but I saw it coming and avoided the hit while springing our winger for a breakaway as their D, Steve was caught deep. He said good play as he skated by back to his end.

Soon after, Fred called the practice and told us to work hard on our studies as we would be gone for three days. The rookies were advised to see the tutors for help if needed and reminded to bring their books and laptops for the long bus trip Friday.

I didn't see the girls watching so I took my time undressing after the hard practice and had a longer hot shower as well. I walked out on my own and checked for the girls but didn't see them in the rink or the cafeteria so I called Vicky on my cell.

"Hi Michael, how was practice?" she asked.

"It was brutal this time. I gather you are at home?" I replied.

"Yes Sweetie, I thought we could use some alone time tonight if that's ok with you?" she inquired.

"That sounds good to me. See you soon" I said and hung up.

I drove back, grabbed my book pack out of the car and put it in my apartment before knocking on her door.

She opened up the door dressed in a t-shirt, tight shorts and a smile which I returned as I gave her a hug and kiss. I caressed her ass with my hands as she pulled my head down for a deeper kiss before pushing me away.

"No funny business right now mister, or our meal will burn" she said in mock anger.

"Am I laughing right now? I asked. "This is very serious business indeed" as I tried to grab her as she dodged into the kitchen.

She giggled as she pleaded "Michael, I made a nice meal, please let me rescue it before you ravish me you beast."

"Fine, food first, ravishment after" I replied in my best caveman voice.

"Sorry, food first, group talk second and then ravishment" she corrected me grinning.

"Hmmm this visit is getting worse by the second. Now we have to talk too? The horror, the horror!" I cried as I sat down.

"Yes, It's called conversation and a bit of romance wouldn't hurt either Michael Stewart" she replied, shaking a big wooden stick at me while the other hand was on her cocked hip.

"My, you look very sexy like that darling" I said with a smile.

She tried to stop from smiling but it broke out as she laughed. "Oh you, you pig Michael. That was not romantic at all!"

I got up quickly and wrapped her up in a big hug and bent her backwards to give her a smoking kiss that lasted about a minute before letting her back up.

She looked a bit dazed so I held her as she had one hand on my chest and said "Wow that was um, very nice Michael, very nice indeed."

"Good, now you better stir the spaghetti before it burns Honey" I replied with a smile.

I turned her around and hugged her from behind while she stirred the pot of pasta. My hands wandered from her stomach to her breasts and then down to the top of her shorts to tease her as I slipped them just under her short's waist band. She gasped and pushed her ass back to me and moaned.

"Michael, you know how to turn me on, my handsome stud-muffin" as she arched her back and turned her head to the side to get another kiss. "Shall I shut everything down and let you have your way with me Sweetie?"

I thrust my hips back at her ass and one hand went up to cup her breast while the other moved down the outside of the front of her shorts to cup her pussy. I caressed her for a few seconds and then backed away and said in a normal calm voice "No, food first sounds fine Vicky."

I sat down and watched her moan in frustration before turning around to look at me with hooded eyes and said "Ohhhh, you are so going to pay for that Mister! My panties are soaked and my nipples are ready to cut glass."

"Well, that should make the talking portion of tonight's agenda pretty quick right?" I asked innocently.

She stamped her foot and look at me for a second before whipping around and turning down the heat under the two pots on the stove. She spun around and came over to me and straddled my lap, grasped my face with her hands and said in a serious voice "You have ten minutes to make love to me right now on this chair Michael."

I kissed her while I ran my hands under her t-shirt to pull it up over her breasts and then unhooked the front clasp of her bra. She broke off the kiss and quickly pulled off the t-shirt and bra and then grabbed the back of my head and directed my mouth to a hard nipple to suck. I of course sucked on it while my hands roamed on her back and down her shorts in the rear. She pulled my shirt up and off my head and started sucking on my neck.

I stood up and laid her back onto the table and quickly undid her shorts and pulled them off as she raised her hips for quick access. I bent down and licked her pussy through her small panties and then hooked them with my hands and pulled them down too.

She was trying to get at my shorts and I moved closer to let her undo them and help pull them off as she sat up with me between her spread legs. My underwear came off as well so she grabbed Big Mike as it sprung up and started to jack it up and down. I reached down and ran a couple of fingers through her wetness before inserting a finger into her pussy. She moaned and lifted her hips up to meet my hand. After a couple of strokes deep into her pussy she pulled me close using her hand on Big mike to line me up to her pussy. I removed my hand and she rubbed my little head all over her pussy, getting it wet, before using it as a dildo to rub her clit. She started panting and moaning as her hips gyrated to make circles. She finally lined him up to her pussy and pulled it in a bit and then used her legs to wrap around my ass and pull me in further. I resisted and gasped out "Vicky, I need a condom on. Please stop Honey."

She groaned and said "But you feel so good skin to skin Sweetie, you're so hot."

"I know but we agreed no babies for a few years ok Vicky" I replied as I pulled out and quickly went to her bedroom and grabbed a condom. I had it ripped open and was rolling it on when I came back to see her rubbing her clit with her hand. I quickly moved back in between her legs and eased myself back into her as she moaned "yesssssss."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.