A Planet Is Sworn - Cover

A Planet Is Sworn

Copyright© 2009 by Scotland-the-Brave

Chapter 13

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Book 3 in the series of the twins and how they grew into adults and how they deal with the trials life throws at them. How will Ben turn out in the end? How will his magic metals help or hinder the people of New Woden? Read books 1 & 2 first.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Brother   Sister  

The training of the first group of Stellarite volunteers was completed in only seven weeks — something of a triumph. David and Beckie arranged for Ben to attend the final parade and to present the prize for the top trainee. This time there was no room — or desire — for an elaborate exercise to mark the completion of the training, the parade would be enough.

The trainees had been promised a few days with their families as a reward for all of their efforts and no sooner was the ceremony completed, than they were dashing around packing up to take a well-earned break with their mates.

Ben didn't register the intense look in the eyes of the top trainee as he presented him with his trophy for being outstanding across all of the disciplines that they had been taught. Instead, he saw a highly motivated fighting man, one who was down to be part of the crew of the Rebecca.

"You've shown yourself to be an exceptional trooper, all of the reports indicate that you're miles ahead of the others," said Ben as he pinned the prized golden crossed rifles onto the troopers chest. "I'm particularly pleased that you'll be joining me on the Rebecca - well done, and keep up the good work!"

The merest hint of a smile twitched at the corner of the trooper's lips, as he snapped off a salute to his Commander-in-chief — his soon to be dead Commander-in-Chief if everything went according to plan.

Ben re-joined David and Beckie to review how things were going with the other Stellarite volunteers.

"I know that you've only had them for three weeks, but how much have you been able to cover with them?" he asked.

"I'm amazed at how much ground we've managed to cover. They're all highly motivated and that makes a huge difference," Beckie responded.

"I agree. We've covered more in the past three weeks than we managed to do with the Wodenites in six," added David.

"I think you should let them go and spend some time with their families too," said Ben, "the other ship is almost ready and we're going to be heading out of here in two days. They deserve a little time to themselves given what they're heading into."

David and Beckie were surprised to hear that the additional ship would be ready so soon.

"How has Thomas managed that?" asked David.

"I guess he's had the same benefit as you have — highly motivated people," answered Ben. "I haven't mentioned this before, but I assume both of you will be coming on the Rebecca with me?"

Broad smiles broke out on David and Beckie's faces.

"We hoped so, but were waiting for you to ask," grinned Beckie.

"I know you wouldn't want your own tribe and the people you've trained going into battle without being there. I'll make sure that a cabin is set aside for you," said Ben.


Thomas and Elizabeth had been scheming for weeks and they thought they had all of the bases covered. Thomas had even had to slow down production of the final ship so that they could make sure everything was in place, but finally they were sure that all of the elements of their plan were in place.

"I want to see his face when he finds out that we're aboard," laughed Elizabeth. "You're sure that the drones and the other people working on the harvester can do what needs to be done? Our plan will really backfire if those resources don't make it to Woden, Ben will skin us alive!"

"Relax, I've completed all of the engineering stuff and the rest is routine business that the drones can handle. The Benite's thought it was a good trick to play on their leader too, so they've organised a pilot and other crew members to man the harvester and make the flight to Woden," Thomas said.

"Elise can't see any harm to Ben in what we're planning, so she's agreed to get us onboard the Rebecca without Ben knowing," said Elizabeth, hopping around like a little girl with a secret she couldn't contain.

"The final ship is ready to go, all we need to do is wait for Ben to return from the exercises he's running with the Rebecca and the Hannah and we can start loading everything aboard."

"So, you think we'll be setting out tomorrow?" asked Elizabeth.

"Unless Ben wants to run trials with the Adam, but that's unlikely. He can do that on the way to Woden," Thomas answered.


Ben was experiencing a mixture of emotions. He was sitting in the pilot's chair aboard the Rebecca having just completed some trials with the NWS Hannah. The Hannah had been named with much less pomp and circumstance than the Rebecca had, the situation calling for speed rather than putting on a show.

He was feeling satisfaction that the Hannah had shown all of the advantages that Thomas' technology were designed to bring, but also disappointment that they had been unable to find any metals of power with which to coat the hull of the second ship.

"I'm afraid we're going to have to try what you suggested, Elise. There's nothing else for it if we're to stand any chance of making it to Woden quickly."

"I'm going to communicate with Lizzie now, Commander. Perhaps you should warn your granddaughter what to expect?" replied Elise.

Ben knew that Elise was right. She had suggested that, in the absence of a special coating on the Hannah, the only thing they could do was see whether Elise could use her abilities to transport both ships together. If she was successful, his granddaughter Mary, the pilot of the Hannah, would be in for a shock.

Elise, hail the Hannah and patch me through to Mary," he ordered.

"Commander? What can I do for you?" came his granddaughter's voice over the speakers.

"Mary, there's one last thing that we need to try before we finish the trials. I'm going to engage a special feature that has been designed into the Rebecca. I don't want you flipping out if your navigator tells you something strange has happened, okay? Just trust me on this," said Ben.

"You've got my attention, Commander, I'll try to remain calm."

"Elise, in your own time, I want you to make a jump and take the Hannah with us if you can," ordered Ben.

His own crew had spent weeks coming to terms with what the Rebecca could do — jumping across half a galaxy at a time — and they were unconcerned about Ben's order.

"I'll try, Commander, but there's no guarantee it will be successful," hedged Elise. "Making the jump now. Jump completed successfully, Commander. The Hannah is with us and everything seems to be as it should."

Seconds later Mary's voice exploded from the speakers again.

What did you do?" she demanded. "According to my navigator, we're thousands of light-years away from where we should be!"

Ben couldn't stifle the laugh that escaped his lips on hearing the tone of Mary's voice. He knew that no pilot liked the idea that they weren't in total control of their ship and that Mary would be concerned about what had just happened.

"I did warn you first, didn't I?" Ben chuckled. "That was a feature that the Rebecca has, but which you don't. It's how we're going to reach Woden in twelve days rather than three or four months, but I can assure you that there's nothing to worry about."

"I still don't understand. Have we really flown all that way or have you done something to affect my ship's instruments?" asked Mary.

"That was what's called a 'jump'. The Rebecca really can cover that kind of distance in the blink of an eye. It takes some getting used to, I know. But after a while you'll feel as if you've been doing it all of your short life!" laughed Ben. "Anyway, it's time to return to New Woden so that we can finish the last of our preparations. Hold tight and we'll get you home the quick way."


The command and control centre was quiet when he poked his head round the corner of the cave entrance to it. That suited him fine. He entered quickly and crossed to the computer that sat next to the large data store. Taking Elizabeth's virus programme hadn't been a wise idea before now, as it was likely that she would realise it was missing. Now that they were on the point of departure for Woden, it was worth the risk and he was determined to get his hands on the virus before going onboard the Rebecca.

His plans so far had all fallen into place. The sabotage of the third space ship had delayed things so that his training could be completed and he could get back to the caves to do what he was now doing — getting the important virus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.