Keeper of the Gate - Cover

Keeper of the Gate

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Dave is attacked by a dog while out for his daily walk. The dog is eliminated by a strange creature that appears from nowhere. Dave is saved from bleeding to death by a pair of twin girls. Later in the hospital, Dave discovers that the girls are bonded to him. Life gets a lot more interesting from then on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The summer of 2009 was hot but pleasant. I was back to my four-mile walks. They took a little longer, but my leg was getting better. The girls would often go with me on the walks. In June, I signed the girls up for drivers education. They took the classes and did the driving with an instructor. The end of July, they took their driving tests and passed. They were happy to each have a license. I got them a nice used compact car in August. Insurance was expensive, but now they could go out somewhere by themselves if they needed to.

In September, the girls started their senior year of high school in the home school program. The vegetables in the garden were mostly ripe and had been picked. The girls were ready to start putting in winter plants. I had bought a medium size rotor-tiller for us to use.

It was also in early September that I located the person I had been looking for. It had taken the help of several mutual friends to locate him. His name is Darrell Westbrook, no relation. He just had the same last name. He had been two years behind me in high school. I had gotten to know him because of having the same last name. I also knew that he was gay, but not one of your flaming fags like some you see in the papers or on the TV news. He was a very quiet fellow and fairly good looking. He is about my height but has a lighter build. He has blond hair and hazel eyes.

I had him meet me while I was on one of my visits to my business interests. I had missed making those visits due to the accident the end of last year, and had tried to make up for it this year with more visits. Also I didn't want the girls in on this until I had an agreement from Darrell. We met in a restaurant down town. Darrell looked pretty much the same as the last time I had seen him, years ago.

"Hi, Darrell. Have a seat," I offered as he came in.

"Thanks, Dave. How have you been?" he asked.

"Not too bad. I had a leg chewed up by a dog last year, but I'm doing OK now," I told him.

"Sorry to hear about that," Darrell answered. "What did you want to see me about?"

"I have a little problem, Darrell, and I think you can help me solve it, if you're willing."

"What kind of problem?" Darrell wanted to know.

"Let me explain. When that dog ate up my leg, A pair of twin girls saved me from bleeding to death. They are fantastic and madly in love with me. I have been living with them both since December. Now I know that you aren't into girls, but hear me out." I could see that he was real uncomfortable, but continued. "I want to marry both of them. That presents a little problem. It's frowned on in our society, not to mention illegal. What I want to do is introduce you as my cousin, and convince everyone that you are going to marry one of the twins. I can get a driver's license with your name and address but my picture on it, and marry one of them as you," I continued.

"How can you do that?" Darrell wanted to know.

"I know some people that can produce the document. Don't worry about it. I will destroy it after I have married the second twin. You will need to show up occasionally after the wedding. Since the girls want children, you need to come by so it looks like you got the one pregnant."

"How will you account for my absence?" he inquired

"We will tell them that you are a merchant seaman, the second mate on a freighter. That way you only have to show up a couple of times a year for a few days. Then you can disappear for another couple of months," I finished.

"What do I get out of this?" Darrell wanted to know. "You obviously get the twins,"

"I will pay you a thousand dollars each time you 'come home' after we're married. I'll pay you four thousand dollars for appearances between now and December, when we get married."

"How long are these appearances going to be?" Darrell wanted to know.

"A couple of hours in the evenings. Maybe a Saturday afternoon and evening now and then. Remember you're a seaman. We can say you are on short trips for a while. Then after I'm married, we'll say you are on long trips."

"OK, I can live with that," Darrell said. "How old are these twins?"

"They're seventeen. They will be eighteen in December," I told him.

"Wow, you like them young," Darrell said, "and you have been living with them since last December?"

"That's correct," I answered.

"How's this girl you want me to pretend to marry?" he asked.

"Mel is a real sweet girl. She loves giving blow jobs and doesn't mind anal at all," I assured him. The girls really had extended our lovemaking during the summer. I think they had watched more porn than I had.

"Well that doesn't sound too bad," Darrell said. "I can justify being away from my friend for the money and it doesn't sound like a lot of time. Count me in," Darrell agreed. We arranged the dates and times Darrell would come by the house. I gave him directions.

That night, I gathered the girls on the living room sofa and explained what I had arranged with Darrell

"You want me to marry a stranger?" Malinda wailed in tears.

"No, Mel. You are going to marry me. I will just be using Darrel's name and address, but it will be me you are marrying. You can be Mrs. D. Westbrook. The D could stand for David or Darrell."

"And I will still be living with you too, Dave?" Mel pleaded.

"Yes, you will be living with me and Belle, just like now. You will be having my babies. Darrell will come by a couple of times a year just to keep up the pretense. You won't have to have sex with him at all if you don't want to. Since Darrell is gay, he may not even want to kiss you unless he has to in order to make things look right," I assured her.

Darrell came to the house on Saturday of that week. I made the introductions. The girls were a little nervous, but after a while they were more comfortable. I made sure that Darrell and Mel had a little time together to get to know each other better. They were getting along all right after a few hours.

That evening, we went down to George's house, so he could meet Darrell. We didn't mention that Cindy was George's sister and not his wife. Darrell didn't think it strange that the girls called her Cindy, but they called George, Daddy.

After dinner, the girls went off with Cindy, and I took George and Darrell into the living room. I explained to George the arrangement I had with Darrell.

"You think this will work?" George asked, puzzled.

"Yes, I can get the altered license from some people that I know. It will be exactly like a real one. I will even have a birth certificate, and Darrell's social security card. I can get the utility bills from Darrell. Since he lives in another county, we will get the marriage license there and be married there. I will marry Belle here in this county. No one will be the wiser. Since we will tell everyone that Darrell is second mate on a ship, no one will wonder why Mel is living with Belle and me," I assured him. Darrell left shortly after this.

The girls and Cindy came down a little later. Cindy didn't look happy at all.

"Are you sure this will work, Dave?" she demanded.

"Yes, Cindy. I am sure this will work. I can get the altered driver's license without a problem, and we will get married in different counties. Things will be OK," I assured her. A while later, we headed for the house. The girls kept me up late again that night.

Darrell came by next in October. I made sure to introduce him to some of my neighbors as my cousin, the second mate. After dinner, Mel took him in the bedroom. They had had their heads together for a couple of hours. A while later, they came out of the bedroom. Mel had a big smile on her face, and Darrell was sweating and looked a little wobbly.

Darrell left a short time later. I walked him out to his car. He had actually kissed Mel on the cheek before he left. At the car, we shook hands.

"That Mel is something," Darrell said. "She gives a better blow job than my lover does. Did you say that she liked anal?"

"Yes, I did. I told you these girls were something!" I reminded him.

When I went back inside, Mel told me, "Darrell doesn't have a very big dick. He thought I was going to suck him dry. I don't think I would want to live with him for very long though." That night I made sure that both girls got as much sex as they wanted. They both howled.

When Darrell visited in November, I had the altered driver's license and showed it to him. He was really surprised. I also told him what days in December I was marrying the girls. He would need to be there for the proceedings and pictures. He had a problem there as he would have to miss work those two days. I gave him an extra five hundred dollars for the two days. That seemed to satisfy him.

After dinner this month, Mel took him into the bedroom again. We could hear her in there after a short while. She was very loud. In the end, both of them were. They came out after taking a shower. When Darrell left he kissed Mel at the car.

"That girl would wear me out. She is pretty good though," he told me before he left. When we got back inside, Mel told me, "He sure does know how to use that short dick of his in your ass. He really set me off."

"We know," Belle told her with a giggle, "we could hear you out here." Mel turned a bright red.

5 December 2009,

The girls' eighteenth birthday was on a Saturday. We had a party. George and Cindy came, also some of their girl friends from around the subdivision. We had a wonderful evening. The girls wished that their mother had come but now realized that she no longer cared.

Later that evening we went over the schedule for next week. Belinda and I were getting married on Monday and Malinda and I were getting married on Tuesday. George and Cindy would both be there. They had taken off from work for those two days. They had vacation time they could take. Cindy had been working for the same firm that George did since March. They rode to work together. It was very convenient.

That night in bed the girls told me that they had removed and thrown away their patches just before their period started a few days ago.

"Dave, we are eighteen now. We want to get pregnant so badly. Please, get us pregnant," they begged in unison through their tears. I made long passionate love to each of them that night and for the next several weeks. They were so desperate to get pregnant. They even put a pillow under their butt when we finished to keep my baby juice in them for as long as possible. Sunday, we got up late. It was a short day as we went to bed early so both girls could have sex before we went to sleep. We needed to be up early on Monday.

Monday, we were up early and got dressed in our good clothes. The girls each wore one of the new dresses they had gotten recently as they wanted to look nice for their weddings. Darrell showed up at 8:30. He had on a suit. I was also wearing a suit. We invited him to breakfast. The girls had made plenty. George and Cindy showed up at 9:00. We were nearly finished with breakfast, and they had already eaten.

About 9:30, we left for the administration building in the county where we live. It wasn't a long drive, but we had to go through security there to get inside. It was an annoyance but a joke also. You had to empty your pockets and couldn't carry any knives or other implements. You also had to go through metal detectors.

Belinda and I got our marriage license rather quickly. December wasn't a big wedding month in our county. We had all the needed paperwork. The clerk was doubtful though until George told her that he was Belinda's father and that she had his permission, even though she was eighteen and technically didn't need it.

After lunch that afternoon, the two of us were married by a judge. We then went to a photo studio to have wedding pictures taken. I had reserved the studio for both afternoons. They didn't know who was who and took all the pictures we wanted. I had placed a large order when I made the reservations. They were making plenty.

We went to dinner that evening at a nice restaurant. Cindy and I, both, took pictures at the dinner. We had a great meal and everyone was happy. Darrell spent the night at my house. He slept in one of the spare bedrooms. He wasn't real interested in sleeping with the girls.

I fucked Mel first that night. Then she went off to visit Darrell for a while. Belle and I made long passionate love. Belle screamed her lungs out and came nearly continuously the whole time. She was definitely fired up. We were worn out when we finished. When Mel came back, she made us get up and take a shower. She wasn't going to sleep the rest of the night with two sweaty people.

Mel later admitted that she had sucked Darrell dry and then made him fuck her in the ass. She had worn him out. They had taken a shower afterward.

"Darrell is no fun to take a shower with," she told us, just a little put out.

Tuesday, it was a lot harder to get up. We were all a little tired. We were all dressed by 9:00 and only had toast and some juice for breakfast. Again we had our good clothes on. The girls each wore a different new dress then they had yesterday. George and Cindy were a little late too, so we didn't feel so bad.

Soon we were on the road. We all went in George's big SUV. Since we had to go to the other county where Darrell lived, we only took one car. Traffic was a bitch even at 10:00 in the morning. It was a big day for traffic accidents in our city.

When we got to the courthouse, the security was even worse than yesterday. Luckily, I had given Darrell an altered driver's license with my name and his picture on it in the car. The people who had made them for me had all the information already and it only cost an extra fifty dollars. It was a good thing that I had done that. The security people here wanted to see IDs before they passed you through the metal detector. Some how we got through OK. Getting the license wasn't a problem. We just had to stand in line for a while.

That afternoon, after lunch, Mel and I were married by another county judge. Again everyone was there. Then we drove back to the photo studio and took the second set of wedding pictures. Again they took everything we wanted with no questions. We had dinner at a different restaurant that evening, and Cindy and I again took pictures. We had another nice dinner. Back at the house, Darrell only stayed for a short while. He left just after 8:30.

Tonight, I fucked Belle first and she went to take a nap in one of the spare bedrooms. I made long slow passionate love to Mel tonight. She may not show her desire as much as Belle does, but she was definitely ready. She wanted me to cum in her as much as I could, and she fucked the daylights out of me tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.