Keeper of the Gate - Cover

Keeper of the Gate

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dave is attacked by a dog while out for his daily walk. The dog is eliminated by a strange creature that appears from nowhere. Dave is saved from bleeding to death by a pair of twin girls. Later in the hospital, Dave discovers that the girls are bonded to him. Life gets a lot more interesting from then on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Day 34 Sunday

We were up in the morning by 8:00, and had finished breakfast by 9:00. I told the girls at breakfast that they needed to catch up on their schoolwork. They got their laptops out and started on the work that had accumulated there that week, while they had been so upset. They worked for about six hours on their laptops. I worked on the story I had been writing.

We broke for lunch around 3:00 in the afternoon. I turned on the TV after lunch. I wanted to watch some football, so we watched or at least heard part of the late game. There was a lot that I missed because the girls were in need again and had started hugging and kissing me after the first quarter. We turned off the TV at half time and went to the bedroom. The girls stripped and proceeded to wear me out, along with themselves.

We woke up around 8:00 PM and they showered while I watched. I would have loved to be in the shower with them, but the leg definitely wasn't ready yet. I had tried to get around some on the crutches before and it was a definite no go. After the girls had dried off, they gave me another sponge bath. This one took a long time as we spent more time playing around than washing. The girls were definitely breathing hard by the time we were finished. I was hard again also.

The girls made dinner after we got dressed. I was constantly amazed at how well they could cook. They told me they had learned by watching cooking programs on TV and definitely not from their mother, who was only a so-so cook.

After dinner, the girls went back to their schoolwork. They had been charging their laptops while we had been otherwise busy. I went on the web and checked out some of my favorite sites and also my E-mail. Around midnight we went to bed for the night.

Day38 Thursday

The next three days were pretty much repeats of Sunday, except there was no football. The girls did their schoolwork on their laptops, and we had sex or just cuddled and played around. There were a few shows we watched on TV but not much.

Thursday started the same way, breakfast then school work. After lunch they took a break to have sex with me. The girls had gotten more adventuresome in the last few days and had started trying new things. This afternoon we were doing something old.

Belle was riding my cock while I was eating Mel, when suddenly the bedroom door flew open and hit the wall with a bang. There was Margie in the doorway. She was screaming at us hysterically.

"SLUTS. You are both sluts! Don't ever show up at my house again! I disown both of you," she screamed at the girls.

"Mama," both girls screamed, "when did you get home?"

"Don't talk to me, either of you," Margie shouted as she marched across the room, slapped both girls in the face, spit on me, and then stomped back out of the house. The girls both collapsed. I had lost my hard on instantly when the door hit the wall.

How had she gotten in here, I wondered? The girls were in tears on the bed and wouldn't be much help for a while. I got a robe on and got into the wheel chair. I went out to check the front door. It was still open. The lock looked intact and there were no scratches or other marks on the door to indicate that it had been forced open. I assumed that we must have left the door unlocked. Well, the cat was out of the bag now. I went over to the phone and called George. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hello, Margie."

"George, this is Dave. Margie was just here. Apparently we left the front door unlocked and she just walked right in on the girls and me in the bedroom. She was furious, slapped them, spit on me and left. She disowned them."

"What?" shouted George, "she was supposed to call me and let me know when she was coming back. I thought you were her calling now."

"Well, she's really pissed. She told the girls to never come to her house again and called them sluts to boot," I told him.

"I think I hear her car in the drive way now. I'll call you back later," George said before he hung up.

I went back to the bedroom. The girls were cuddled against each other and still crying.

"Girls, girls!" I called, "we'll get through this. I talked to George. He's going to try to straighten this out. He's going to call me back later."

"Oh, Dave," Belinda moaned, "why is she that way, and she spit on you. How could she? Are you in trouble?"

"No, I don't think so, Sweetie. Let's wait and see what George says when he calls back," I told her, then added, "Why don't the two of you get dressed and we can go out in the living room and wait for your dad's call." The girls got dressed, but not very quickly. They were still sniffling and crying some. It was apparent that they were really distraught over what had happened. They helped me dress.

We sat on the sofa in the living room. The girls were on either side of me. They leaned in against me. They were so soft and warm. They felt so good there. The mood, however, was not good. About every ten minutes, I needed to remind them to blow their noses, and stop crying. I rubbed their backs and shoulders as best I could to try to calm them down. I had already tried kissing them to calm them down. So far I hadn't been very successful with either tactic.

We had been setting there for about an hour, when the front doorbell rang. Belinda went to answer it.

"Hello, Daddy," she said, as she opened the door.

"Hi, Babe. Can I come in? I need to talk to Dave," George said.

"Hello, George. How did it go?" I asked as he came into the living room

"Hi, Dave. It didn't. Margie was all kind of pissed up when she came in and started ranting at me for letting the girls come up here. It got worse though. She found some of Cindie's clothes in our bedroom. She really blew her top then. She said a bunch of unkind things about my sister."

"See, Cindy stayed at our place for a few days because her husband was abusing her, and she was scared to go home. She got a restraining order on Tuesday. The police got him out of the house, and she went home. But just try to tell Margie that when she's blowing her top. Anyway, the long and short of it is that she threw me out too. It appears that she had her friend, your neighbor, keeping tabs on your house the whole time she was gone. She knew every time someone came in or went out of here. It appears that her friend also loaned her a passkey for your front door. One of her friend's ex-husbands was a locksmith," George finished.

The girls were up off the sofa and hugging their father in a flash and telling him how sorry they were. After a few minutes, the girls sat their father down in the lounge chair and returned to the sofa with me.

"Why was she so upset about your sister's clothes," I asked George, puzzled.

"Well, it was her bra and panties. Margie knew right away that they didn't belong to her. Cindy wears a 38D bra and a smaller pair of panties than Margie does. Plus they were in the corner where our underwear always winds up when we have sex. The stains on the sheets were a giveaway also," George confessed.

"Daddy," Melinda gasped, " have you been having sex with Aunt Cindy?"

"Well, Mel, I have been having sex with my sister since she was thirteen and I was seventeen, even after we were both married. Your Aunt is one of the sexiest women around," George told his daughters. "That is why I wasn't worried about you two having sex with Dave. You two are practically old maids compared to Cindie and me, when we started."

"Oh, my God!" both girls whispered.

Just then Georges cell phone rang.

"Hello," he said, "Oh hi, Howard. What can I do for you?" pause.

"What? Say that again," a longer pause.

"But she just got back from there, Howard," another long pause.

"But Howard, she has been coming over there for several days at a time every two months for the last two years or more," another very long pause.

"All right, Howard. I'll see what I can do. I'm not at home right now. I'll head over there in a few minutes." a short pause.

"Yes, I have your number now. I will call you back after I talk to Margie, good bye." George closed the cell phone and put it in his pocket. He looked seriously perplexed. After twenty seconds or so George opened his eyes again, and explained the call to us.

"That was your Uncle Howard. He is Margie's older brother, Dave. He was calling me because the phone at the house is either busy or off the hook. He said that their mother was real sick and wanted to see Margie. I said she had just gotten back from there. Howard said that they had not seen her in over two years. I told him she went over there for days at a time every two months for the last two years or so. He told me that she hadn't been there in over two years and her mother wanted to see her before she died," George stopped then and took several deep breaths.

"What the hell is going on here?" he shouted at no one in particular. Then calming down some, he said, "Well, I need to talk to Margie and give her brother's message to her. I guess I will have to go down there if the phone isn't working." Mel picked up my phone and dialed her home. We could hear the loud beep, beep, beep.

"Let us go with you, Daddy," Belinda asked.

"All right. Do you want to go to, Dave?" George asked.

"Yes," I replied, "but what about the neighbor who's watching the house. That could be who she is talking to. She would warn her that we were coming."

"OK," George replied, "but what can we do about it?"

"Everybody get ready and give me a minute, I have an idea," I told them. When everyone was ready, I sat back in the chair and relaxed again. Then I performed the ritual to open the gate. I must have gotten better as the fog formed almost immediately and TWO Grroz stepped out of it. One was the watcher, I was sure. The other was new to me.

"I told you not to open the gate again. Why have you done so?" It demanded angrily in my head.

"I have a problem?" I thought back. "You could solve it and have another meal also."

"What is this problem? I have found a female and have no time for games, " It thought back.

"I need to leave this house without it being reported by the woman across the street. I don't want you to eat her, but she has two large dogs. If you and your female were to go over there and eat the two dogs, I am sure that it would distract her from watching me leave," I told It.

"And how will we get back?" It wanted to know.

"Follow the electrical lines. They go down to where I will be. You will be able to scent me when you are near. I will send you back then."

It bent It's head toward the female then. I could tell that they were communicating, but that was all. There was no way to follow or understand what was said. Shortly, It looked at me, and thought to me.

"Yes, my female is anxious for a good meal. She is sure she is with young already, and desires more sustenance than I can allow her to take from me."

"All right," I thought back, "I'll show you the way." I rolled over to the door leading to the deck at the back of the house and opened it. Then I pointed to the steps leading from the deck to the ground.

"Go down there and across to the power lines. It is about 15 of your body lengths (about 90 feet). That's the power line right-of-way. It's open in both directions. Go toward the street." pointing, "that's where the dogs are."

"Yes, " It answered in my head, "I can smell the dogs, also the woman. What is that terrible stench she has covered herself with?"

"Probably perfume," I thought back, "some of our females like it."

"You are welcome to it!" the Grroz thought back.

"When you are finished go the other way, down the power lines," again pointing, "until you come to another street. I will be in the first house on your right," I thought to It.

"You will know when we are there. We will let the dogs make some noise before we eat them, " It thought back to me.

They left then, but didn't take the stairs. Instead they leaped over the railing and landed on the ground ten feet below and a good forty feet from the end of the deck. Another leap and they disappeared into the trees between the house and the power line right of way. I was astonished!

I returned to the house. George and the girls had been standing near the front door the whole time. They had been paralyzed in fright. Their faces were masks of terror. I told them to relax.

The neighbor's dogs had started barking almost as soon as the Grroz appeared on the deck. It went on for many minutes after the Grroz left for the power lines. I was beginning to wonder about the Grroz and where they were. The barking stopped when both Grroz howled. I think every dog in the subdivision and for some distance around ran and hid then. Shortly, we could hear a lot of snarling, and then the sounds of wounded hurt dogs. Then my neighbor was screaming her head off.

We all went out the door right behind George, and headed for the SUV. He got me seated in record time and the girls took the wheel chair, collapsed it, and put it and the crutches in the back. They then jumped in themselves. My neighbor was still screaming. We could still hear her as we drove off.

We arrived at George's house in a couple of minutes and unloaded. The girls got the chair out and George got me out of the SUV and seated in the chair. He rolled me up to the house. George didn't ring the bell. He unlocked the door with his key, and pulled the chair and me inside. Margie heard us and came into the hall screaming.

"I told you to never come back here, George, and that goes for the rest of you too," Margie screeched at us. She went on for several minutes.

"Shut up, Margie," George shouted, finally. "I have something I need to tell you. Your brother, Howard, called me a little while a go," George stated. Margie turned pale at this.

"What did Howard say?" she asked in a nervous voice

"He said that your mother is very sick and wanted to see you. He also said that they hadn't seen you in over two years," George told her. By now Margie had started to turn a very nice shade of green. She didn't look well at all.

It was just then that I heard the Grroz howling again. They were near and getting closed. All other conversation had stopped at the howling.

"Margie," I said, "there is something I want you to see." Turning the chair around, I went back toward the door. Belinda opened it for me. The inside lights shown plainly on the porch. The Grroz appeared just outside the circle of light. Margie had come up behind my chair. I leaned back, relaxed, and opened the gate. The fog formed out on the porch. The Grroz came up on the porch and the watcher addressed me again in my mind.

"The two dogs were very tasty," he said. "We managed to eat most of both of them. My female also caught a small and noisy black one on the way there. It was as your people say, 'an appetizer', very taste, but very stupid. We will go now." and they disappeared into the fog. I closed the gate before anything else could come through. Belinda closed the door after we had moved back into the hall.

"Margie," I said, "the next time you talk to your friend that lives across from me, ask her about her dogs."

"What were those things?" she asked in a whisper. She was trembling.

"They were Grroz. They are a kind of werewolf. They like to eat dogs and people. They come from another reality. I am the one that controls the gate between the realities. The male, the larger one, was very happy when he left. The other is his mate. He was glad to get her a free dinner, also an appetizer. He enjoyed his dinner also."

"What ... what dinner?" Margie asked, seemingly confused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.