Keeper of the Gate - Cover

Keeper of the Gate

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dave is attacked by a dog while out for his daily walk. The dog is eliminated by a strange creature that appears from nowhere. Dave is saved from bleeding to death by a pair of twin girls. Later in the hospital, Dave discovers that the girls are bonded to him. Life gets a lot more interesting from then on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Day 26

We were up in the morning by 7:00. After washing up and getting dressed, the girls made breakfast — bacon, eggs, toast, jelly, milk, and orange juice. They were unusually quiet, and kept giving me sideways glances. Finally, Belle broke down and started to cry. This set Mel off. I then had two weeping girls to try to calm down.

This presented quite a problem, as I was sitting in the wheel chair at the table, and they were sitting on regular kitchen chairs. I moved back from the table in my wheelchair and had them move their chairs to either side of me so that they were facing me. I then began to kiss and hug them, as best I could from the chair, and rub their backs — each in rotation. I spoke to them quietly and kept kissing them. I reassured that things would be all right.

"Girls, you must take it easy," I told them finally. "We don't know if there will be any trouble yet. You must be calm. Don't let your mother see that you are upset or worried about anything. If she thinks something is wrong, she will want to know what it is. She will keep after you until you tell her. If she should guess you are worried about something, can you blame it on your periods?" I asked the girls.

"Oh yes, Dave. We could do that. Sometimes we do get moody when we have our periods," Mel said with a little sniffle. I kissed them some more and even reached inside their blouses and rubbed their naked breasts. Shortly they were both cooing in their throats. By now it was almost 8:30, and time for them to leave for home.

"When you get home, change clothes. Be sure to put your underwear on including a bra," I reminded them. They got their jackets on and went to get their backpacks from the bedroom. They left the negligees here for me, and to use the next time, if there was a next time. I gave each a long passionate kiss and sent them out the door. It was a little after 8:30 in the morning. That was the last I saw of them that day.

Later that afternoon, Belinda called me to say that George would be here tomorrow morning. She wasn't sure if he would allow them to come also. I got in a lot of time writing that day.

Day 27

George arrived at 10 o'clock on Sunday morning. He had both girls with him. I could see that their eyes were red. They had either been crying or had been up all night, maybe both. George seemed civil enough when he came in and not the least bit upset. He sat on the sofa with the girls on either side of him. They had said very little and had not come over to kiss me or even shake hands.

"Would you care to tell me how all of this happened, and why BOTH of my daughters are in love with you!!" George asked.

I closed my eyes for a minute and took in a deep breath. After composing myself, I let the breath out and launched into the whole story about being the Keeper of the Gate, the dog attack, the Grroz and the pheromones. I didn't mention that this went back 4,000 years. I just left it in the early Middle Ages for now. I also didn't mention the magic.

The girls sat there through the entire explanation wide eyed. The part about the pheromones seemed to interest them the most. They smiled when I explained how the Grroz had emitted them before he left and they had been smothered in them when they saved my life. George on the other hand looked perplexed.

"Are you telling me that my daughters have no choice but to be in love with you? That those chemicals are making them want to have sex with you?" he asked in disbelief.

"Basically, yes. That is what I'm saying. The pheromones make both of them want to have sex with me and have my baby. The pheromones are very powerful. The Grroz are nearly immortal, so their birth rate is very low. To make the female want to have a baby, they had to be really powerful. I have no idea at all how long the effect will last or how long the girls will be bonded to me," I told their father. Now George looked upset.

"That story you told us is just about the most preposterous thing I have ever heard. You expect me to believe that, and to believe that my UNDERAGE daughters have no choice but to have sex with you. Do I look like an IDIOT, like I just fell off the TURNIP TRUCK!" George finished nearly shouting.

I sat in the chair and closed my eyes for several seconds. I needed to take several long deep breaths to calm down. I was gripping the side rails of the chair so tightly that my knuckles turned white. It was then that I heard the girls speak for the first time.

"Please, Dave. Don't be upset. Calm down, please," they both implored me. I opened my eyes, released my breath and the rails of the chair. I hadn't realized that I had appeared that upset, or that the girls would notice so quickly. The girls were staring at me with a frightened expression.

I took several more deep breaths to calm down, and then said, "All right, you want Proof? I will give you PROOF. We may not survive this, but you will have your Proof." I backed the chair away from them until I was across the room.

"Don't move from the sofa," I told them, "What ever you do, just stay seated." I closed my eyes and relaxed as best I could. Then I opened the gate part way. My father had taught me how several years before he had died. Then I had only been a secondary gate. Now I was the main portal and hoped that I could close it again when I needed to. In a few seconds, I opened my eyes. The fog was quickly forming. In another half minute, the Grroz emerged from the fog, and stepped into my living room.

"So keeper, you have called on me at last," It said in my head. Then It looked around and saw the girls and George. They still sat on the sofa. Their mouthes were open and their eyes were bulging out of their heads. Their faces were masks of horror.

"I see you have been more fortunate than I. I see that you have two females. Would you care to share one with me?" It thought to me.

"They are sisters and would not do well apart," I thought to the Grroz.

"I could take them both. You could not stop me, " It stated.

"But they are already bonded to me," I told It.

"That is unfortunate. They would do me little good in that case, " the Grroz replied.

"Why have you opened the gate then?" It demanded.

"The parent required proof that I am who I claim to be. You have provided that proof by appearing," I told the Grroz.

"Games, " It said, "you Magicians are always interested in playing games. Do not open the gate again! I will not be so understanding the next time when I am more hungry." Then It howled before It returned to the fog, and I closed the gate before any of Its hungry fellows could find it open. I sat there in the chair for several minutes. Sweat was pouring out all over me, and I shook with relief. That could have gone a lot worse.

After a time, George finally broke the silence.

"My God, you weren't lying! What was that thing?" he asked in a shaky voice.

"That was a Grroz. He is the watcher on the other side of the gate. We are fortunate that he had eaten less than a month ago and also hasn't found a female yet. He was interested in the girls but disappointed that they had already bonded to me," I told him

The girls were up off the sofa now and they rushed over to me. They were crying and started to moan as they got near me. Then it hit me! Oh, stupid me!! The Grroz HADN'T found a female yet, so he was STILL EMITTING PHEROMONES. The girls had gotten a second dose. Oh, shit!

As soon as they reached me, they started to kiss and lick me. Their breathing, I could see this close, was very ragged. I kissed them and patted their backs. That wasn't what they wanted. They practically ripped their clothes off and fell on me in the wheel chair.

George was up off the sofa now, and headed toward us.

"Girls, stop that! Put your clothes back on. What is this?" He demanded in an angry tone. I looked up at him over the backs of his two now naked daughters.

"George, I'm sorry," I told him. "I just fucked up. The girls have gotten a second dose of pheromones. The Grroz is STILL emitting. He hasn't found a female yet. I didn't realize that until just a few seconds ago."

"But I didn't smell or feel anything," George said, throughly confused.

"Of course not, you are a male. It doesn't affect you at all. If anything, it would push you away from the area. To a female though, it's irresistible. They can't stay away from it," I answered.

"What can we do?" George asked, perplexed.

"Give me a little time alone with the girls. I'll get them calmed down as much as I can. Then you can take them home. I don't know if you'll be able to keep them there though," I told him.

"You are going to have SEX with them again, aren't you?" George said, accusingly.

"Yes, we will probably wind up having sex. It is the only thing that will calm them down," I told him.

"God, if their mother finds out... ," George didn't finish that statement. He left a few minutes later to go to church and then grocery shopping. He would be back in a couple hours. Hopefully, that would give me enough time to calm the girls down.

I returned my attention to the girls, who were still kissing me and had opened my pants and had my cock out by now. They were both licking and sucking on it. I was as hard as a steel rod.

"Girls, let's go into the bedroom," I suggested.

"Yes, Dave," they both answered, and nearly dragged me into the bedroom. I got onto the bed and the girls closed in on me. I could still see the blue string from their tampons hanging out of them.

"What about your periods," I asked them.

"Periods," they repeated in confusion, looking at each other and then at me questioningly.

"The tampons," I told them. "You're still having your periods."

"Oh," they said, as their hands slipped down between their legs. They rubbed their crotches and the lights seemed to come back on in their eyes. "OH!" they said again, reaching for the string.

"WAIT," I hollered, "go into the bathroom before you remove them. Put them in the trashcan there. Wash yourselves some before you return."

"Yes, Dave," they answered meekly while heading for the bathroom. They returned shortly and got in the bed with me. They seemed a little subdued now. As they moved up against me, they started to cry again.

"What's the matter, girls?" I asked.

"We can't get pregnant for a couple of weeks now," Belle moaned, through her tears.

"Can you forgive us, Dave?" Mel asked, as she sniffled back what was running out of her nose.

They were on the patch and couldn't get pregnant, or at least that was the conventional wisdom, anyway. Just how powerful were those pheromones? Could they get pregnant even with their patches still active and in place? Apparently they had forgotten about the patches. They had certainly forgotten about their periods. Well, right now, they needed some reassurances.

"That's all right, girls," I told them, "we can practice for getting pregnant now, and get pregnant later."

"Oh yes, Dave. We need lots of practice," they both answered. Belle swung her body over me and in one fell swoop took me in. Just that fast, I was buried in her all the way, and was she ever hot, wet, and tight! She started to rise and fall right after that. There wasn't any hesitation in her actions now.

In the mean time, Mel had pushed herself against me and started to kiss me with real passion. My hands found their way to her breasts, and I started to massage them. The entire time I was thinking how fantastic these girls are.

Belle continued to ride me until she had an orgasm and nearly passed out. Then she let Mel get on and ride me. I came at the same time Mel did. She fell over to the bed and almost hit my injured leg. That woke me up real fast.

"Girls," I told them, after breaking my kiss with Belle, "you need to be careful and not hit my leg." Mel crawled up to my face and started to cry.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'll be more careful, I promise," she moaned through her tears. I kissed her again and said, "I know you will, Sweetie. I just needed to remind both of you is all." In the mean time, Belle had moved down and started to clean up my cock. She did a very good job.

"Will we be able to practice more in a while, Dave?" she wanted to know.

"Yes, Sweetie, in a bit. When I have recovered some," I assured them. They both snuggled up to me and continued to kiss and lick me.

In all the girls got off two more times each and I came once more, in Belle, before George returned to take them home for the day. They had taken a shower before George arrived and used toilet paper in place of a Kotex until they could get home to put in a tampon.

"We really like the tampons," they told me, "because they give us a nice full feeling, Dave."

They were both very happy and relaxed. They kissed their father on the cheek when they answered the door to let him in. They returned to the sofa where I was sitting and each gave me a long passionate kiss.

"We have to go home now, Dave," Belle said. "We'll see you tomorrow." George ushered them out. I went back to bed, because they had worn me out!

I awoke early in the evening, feeling much better. I watched the evening football game and made dinner. I went to bed after the game wondering what Monday would be like.

Day 28 Monday

Mel called late in the morning to tell me that they were grounded and couldn't come by. It took me a while to understand her and she had to repeat the message several times. I asked if Belle was all right. She told me that she had to make the call because Belle was incoherent. She then told me that they didn't know how long they were grounded for.

Day 30 Wednesday

After not hearing from the girls on Tuesday, I was surprised when the phone rang on Wednesday afternoon. It was Belle. She cried for about five minutes straight on the phone. I could make out nothing that she said. Finally, after much encouragement, I got her to calm down enough to talk at least somewhat coherently.

"Oh, Dave. We miss you so. Why are they doing this to us. Don't they understand that we need you?" That was as far as she got before another burst of tears made her incoherent again. This was followed by a shout from her mother of 'Get off that phone!' and then a dial tone. It was apparent that this was not going to be a good week. I had already given up trying to write, as I was too worried about how the girls were doing.

Day 32 Friday, 5 Dec 2008 — the Girls' Birthday

Thursday had been a real nothing. Friday started pretty much the same way. I was nearly out of food and called Gary to arrange for the van to take me to the store on Saturday. He could tell on the phone that I wasn't happy, but didn't ask why.

Just before 5:30 in the afternoon, the doorbell rang. When I answered it, George was there. He looked like hell. It didn't appear that he had gotten a lot of sleep lately. His eyes were bloodshot and he just looked haggard.

"We have to talk," he said as I opened the door.

"All right, come in," I said. George turned and waved at his car. The girls burst from the rear doors and raced for my front door. I started to back up the wheelchair as soon as I saw then coming, as it was apparent that they would not be able to stop until they were both inside. George followed them in and closed the door.

The girls looked like hell, even worse than George did. Their eyes were red from all the crying they had been doing. Their noses were red also. Their hair, which had always been red, wasn't combed, but frizzed out all over the place. They both had sweats on — dirty, grungy, somewhat damp sweats.

They immediately started kissing me and moaning. I patted them on the back and told them to calm down.

"Sorry to have them come in like that, but Margie has one of her friends, your neighbor, watching your house," George explained. Then he added, "You see what they have been like all week. They haven't done anything but cry and stay in their rooms, no schoolwork, no chores, and they haven't eaten half of the time. They just cry and moan. Their mother, who grounded them, has been cranky all week too. They keep me awake half of the night with their crying. Nothing that I have said or done has made it any better. Can You Make Them Stop?" George pleaded in a raised voice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.