Keeper of the Gate - Cover

Keeper of the Gate

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dave is attacked by a dog while out for his daily walk. The dog is eliminated by a strange creature that appears from nowhere. Dave is saved from bleeding to death by a pair of twin girls. Later in the hospital, Dave discovers that the girls are bonded to him. Life gets a lot more interesting from then on.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Day 21, later

"Girls, wake up," I called, "it's late. It's 6:30 already." They both sat up and stretched. God, did they look fantastic!

"Your mother may be worried about you," I told them. Mel picked up the bedside phone and dialed her home phone,

"Mom, we're at Dave's house. We're helping him get settled and cleaning up some. You wouldn't believe his refrigerator. It was awful. We're going to make some supper for him. Then we'll be home."

"What," pause, "no Mom. He's in a wheel chair with his leg sticking out the front. It's kind of hard for him to maneuver around in here." Another pause, "Yes, we'll be home in a while," pause, "Thanks, Mom. Bye."

"We can stay and help with dinner," Mel said as she turned toward me. We were all still naked.

"Maybe we should clean up and get dressed. Then we can see what I have in the refrigerator. Or should I just order something in." I asked them.

"Order in would be better," Belle said. The girls went in to the bathroom and cleaned up. They came out with two wet soapy wash cloths and cleaned me up also. We got dressed and I managed to get back into the wheel chair. We went into the kitchen. I had the menu and phone number of a Chinese carryout place there. I called them. They no longer delivered — high gas prices. I ordered anyway and told them someone would be in to pick it up. I turned to the girls, and asked, "Do you know anyone with a car?"

"Jimmy has a car. We could call him. He is the one who brought us to the hospital before," Mel said. She picked up the phone in the kitchen and dialed a number.

"Hi, Kay. Is Jimmy there?" pause, "Can I talk to him?" There was a short wait.

"Hi, Jimmy, this is Malinda. Can I ask a favor? Could you go down to the Chinese carryout place and pick up some food we ordered?" long pause, "Oh, that's too bad, Jimmy. I'm real sorry to hear that." pause, "Well, we're at Mr. Dave's house. He just got out of the hospital and doesn't have much to eat here. We need someone to pick up the food he ordered," pause, "Oh, really. Can I talk to him?"

Mel put her hand over the receiver and said, "Jimmy can't drive his car. His dad grounded him till his grades get better. Timmy is there though. He brought Kay over. He may be able to drive down to get the food. Here, Belle, you talk to him. He's sweet on you."

Belle took the phone. After a few seconds, she said, in her most seductive voice, "Hi, Timmy. This is Belle. Did they tell you our problem," pause, "Yes, we're at Mr. Dave's house. He just got out of the hospital. Just come by here and I'll go with you to pick up the food, OK?" Belle gave him my address. A few minutes later Timmy pulled into the driveway. I gave Belle the money for the food, and a tip for Timmy for getting it for us.

Belle was back in just over half an hour with the food. It was now well past 7:00PM and had been dark for a while. We had dinner in the kitchen. There wasn't any way I was going to try to get into the dining room to eat. It was way too crowded in there for the wheel chair with my leg sticking out in front of me. By the time we were done and everything was cleaned up, it was nearly 8:00PM.

"Are you girls going to be OK, walking home in the dark?" I asked.

"Sure, Dave. We'll be OK," Belle said. I rolled into the study and got one of my emergency flashlights out and handed it to them.

"Use this for the walk home. Some of those street lights are real far apart. You can bring it back tomorrow," I told them. They got their coats on and headed out the door each giving me a long passionate kiss first. I could tell the outside temperature had dropped considerably already.

When they were out of sight, I closed the door and turned on the TV. There wasn't much of anything on worth watching — a rather normal occurrence these days. I went into the study and fired up my computer. I keep it turned off except when I actually intended to use it. Once it was up and all of my programs updated, I checked my e-mail, more than enough Spam after three weeks. I deleted most of it and read the few remaining. Then I checked in to some of my favorite sites on the net. Some had new stuff, others didn't.

Around 11:00 PM, I turned off the computer and headed for bed. Washed up with a wash cloth and brushed my teeth. I discovered it was a real job in the chair. I eventually went to bed.

Day 22

I got up the next morning about 8:00AM and found out what a problem shaving would be in the chair. I wound up using the electric shaver instead. I wasn't very satisfied with the results. Since I had slept in my underwear, I had to get dressed by myself, which was another real chore.

I went looking for breakfast. Opening the refrigerator was a big mistake. The fridge was a disaster area. Things were either green, moldy, or rotten. I got the trash can and started throwing things out. That was where the trouble started. It was too awkward in the wheel chair to do any real cleaning. I finally closed the door in disgust.

There were still some packages of peanut butter and cheese crackers on the counter, so I settled for that and some water for breakfast. I went into the study and got out my day planner. It had phone numbers in it. It was now after 9:00 AM. I called Gary to arrange to have the van pick me up to go grocery shopping. He said it would probably be around 2:00 PM before they could be here. Next I called Professor Martin. He was an old friend of my dad. They had talked a lot. He has a PHD in Cultural Anthropology and a Masters in Mythology.

"Hello Dr. Martin. This is Dave Westbrook, Jarid's son."

"Yes, Dave. How are you?"

"Not that well, I just got out of the hospital."

"What happened?"

"A dog attacked me and chewed up my leg."

"Are you the one that I read about in the paper?"

"I don't know. I haven't seen any papers lately but probably. It was about three weeks ago."

"What can I do for you, Dave?"

"I would like to talk to you about something that happened during and after the attack. The problem is I am stuck in a wheel chair and don't have much in the way of transportation."

"Yes, Dave. I believe it's past time for us to have a serious talk. I could come by this afternoon, if that's convenient."

"I have a van coming at 2:00 PM to take me to get groceries plus some young ladies will be by this afternoon. They are a part of what I need to talk to you about. I would rather not do it while they're here, Professor."

"OK, Dave. I will be free tomorrow morning. Would that be all right? I will only be able to stay a few hours though."

"Yes, Professor. I would appreciate that. I will see you in the morning."

It wasn't even 10:00 AM yet. I still had four hours before the van got here. I went over to the desk and made some notes about what exactly I wanted to talk to the professor about.

About 11:15 the door bell rang. I had a trash can full of crumpled notes by then. I went to check the door. It was the girls.

"Hi, Dave," they both said in their most seductive voice as they came in and each gave me a kiss. The chill came in with them. They had on jeans and jackets. They also had pink cheeks from the chill.

"We brought your flashlight back, Dave," Malinda said, handing it to me.

"We can only stay till 4:30, Dave. Our mom wants us back by then. She has things to do tonight," Belinda said.

How could I tell them apart you ask? I had finally figured that Belle always stood on my left side and Mel always stood on my right side. How that came about, I had no idea, but it did help distinguish between them.

"That's OK, girls. I have to go to the store for groceries. The van is coming about 2:00 to pick me up."

"Can we go with you, Dave?" they begged.

"Sure, there is plenty of room in the van," I said.

"Oh good," they both said, and they were all over me again. God, they felt as good as they had yesterday. Finally, I said, "Girls before we go to the store, I need some help with the fridge. I threw out a lot of stuff this morning, but it's nearly impossible for me to get in there to clean it up. It really needs some cleaning."

We adjourned to the kitchen. The girls opened the fridge and Belle said, "Phew. Mel, get some bleach. This is going to be a major job."

I showed Mel where the laundry room was and she went back to the kitchen with the bleach. Belle had been going through the top shelves, which I had been unable to reach from the chair, while we were gone.

"Where can I throw this stuff out, Dave?" she asked, indicating the things she had removed. I pushed the trash can over toward her. When she took the top off, all she said was, "Phew" and quickly closed it again after throwing in the things she had removed from the fridge.

"Have you checked the freezer, Dave," she asked next.

"No. Should I have?" I asked

"I'll check it," she replied, pulling open the other side of the side by side refrigerator. She looked through the contents for a while

"A lot of this has freezer burn, Dave. Best to throw it out," she said and reached for the trash can.

Meanwhile, Mel had gone to the garage to get a bucket that she had seen there yesterday and put water and bleach in it.

"Do you have any sponges, Dave?" Mel asked.

"Look under the sink," I told her.

In the mean time, Belle had finished in the freezer and said, "Mel, we need to empty this trash can. It will stink up the house."

"Just put the whole liner bag in the big rolling trash can in the garage," I told them. "There are more bags on the shelf on the left hand wall above the trash can there." They were soon back, with a new bag in the trash can.

They then attacked the refrigerator side of the machine with the bleach water. They pulled out the racks and bins and washed everything. The movable stuff, like racks and bins, were taken to the bathroom and washed in the tub. The insides were washed with the sponges. The water was changed twice. Finally after an hour or so they seemed satisfied and put everything back together and closed the door. They then went in and straightened up the bathroom.

When they came back in the kitchen, I asked, "Do you want some lunch?"

"Yes, what do you have," they asked.

"The leftover Chinese from last night," I told them.

"You didn't put that in the fridge, did you?"

"No, it was on the table last night. It was cool enough in the house. It should still be OK." I had already put it in bowls and heated it in the wave. There was enough for three, if you weren't real hungry.

After we had finished eating and had put the dishes in the sink, I said, "I need to get dressed to go out. I'm going to have to wear shorts. There is no way that I can get long pants on with this leg."

The girls went with me and had to help. It seemed they both got off just helping me dress. They wanted to touch me everywhere. It was when I was almost finished dressing that Belle asked, "Dave will you touch us while we wait for the van?"

"All right, girls. Let's go back to the living room."

I got out of the chair and onto the sofa, and the girls sat on either side of me. They moved in close and I started to rub their breasts and kiss them. In no time, their blouses were open revealing their bare breasts. Through her rough breathing, Belle said, "We have to wear skirts from now on, Mel!"

Mel couldn't answer her sister, because I was kissing her at the time. Then I moved down and started to lick and suck her breasts. She moaned and quivered, but she still couldn't answer her sister. After a little while, I switched to Belle and she began to moan and quiver also. I kept switching back and forth.

Eventually, we were interrupted by the door bell.

"I'll get it," I told them, getting back into the chair again. "You two go in the kitchen and get your clothes straightened out." When I got to the door, it was the same van driver as yesterday.

"Good afternoon, Dave," he said in greeting.

"We'll be right with you," I told him. The girls came out of the kitchen and got their coats on, and then they got mine from the dining room. I have always been too lazy to put it in the closet, and hang it on the back of a dining room chair all of the time. We loaded into the van and headed off to the store.

I stopped at the bank first to get cash. It was in the same strip mall as the big box store we were going to. The tellers in the bank were surprised to see me in a wheel chair with my leg sticking out. It drew quite a few comments and quite a bit of sympathy. The leg still looked bad. I wrote a check and got cash for the store and other things. Then it was on to the all in one store.

First, I dropped off the prescription for my pain pills at the pharmacy and then we went to get groceries, and finally we went looking for some new shirts and short pants for me. Shorts are hard to find in late November.

"Get some regular pants, Dave, and we will cut off one side and sew new cuffs for you," Mel told me. It looked like the only solution for a while. I got several pair of sweat pants and one pair of dress trousers. By this time my prescription was ready. We went to check out of the store and the van took us home again.

In the house, once the groceries were put away, the girls used one of my steel carpenter's tape-measures to see how far to cut the pants legs back. They would take them home to do the work as they had a sewing machine, which I didn't.

In no time at all it was almost 4:30 and they had to leave. They were both crying and whimpering at having to leave. I kissed them both and they snuggled up to me. I was rubbing their backs. They both kissed my face for a long time. Finally I said, "Come on, you need to go home. We don't want your mother to forbid you from coming back."

"Yes, Dave. We'll see you tomorrow," they both said through their tears.

"Dry your eyes and wash your faces before you go," I told them. "You don't want your mom to see that you've been crying."

It was no time at all before I missed them. I went back to my notes, trying to get down in concise terms what I wanted to ask the professor. Later, I made some supper and then got on the net to do some searches. I wasn't sure what to call what I was looking for and therefore spent several fruitless hours chasing down things that weren't what I was looking for. Finally I gave up and went to bed.

Day 23

The next morning, I was up at about the same time. I used the electric shaver again. And I wasn't any more satisfied with the job it did today than I had been yesterday. I got some breakfast and played with my writing, the story I had started in the hospital, until the door bell rang. I went to answer it. It was Professor Martin.

"Morning, Dave," he said, as I opened the door.

"Morning, sir. Come in." We went into the living room and I had the professor sit in the arm-chair.

"Well, Dave. What did you want to talk about?"

I related the entire story of the attack, as I had learned about it. Then I asked, "Can you tell me anything about the fog and the creature. I know that I am the Keeper of the Gate, or at least one of the gates. Was the creature the keeper from the other side? Secondly, why are the girls so attracted to me after the incident? They were pleasant to me before, but now, my God, Professor, they want to have sex with me all of the time! What is it with that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.