Opportunity Knocks - Cover

Opportunity Knocks

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - It's life and while the Fates can be kept at bay they will not be denied. Will you choose to lay down and die remembering the past or will you rise above it to live again? It is a choice each of us must make when fate changes our lives.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   White Male   White Female  

We settled back in the rooms about nine. Pleasant sounds of lustful desires filled the rest of the house, as I closed Master's room door. A closed door meant no admittance, and I wanted private times with Lori and Teri. They were just coming out of the shower when I entered. The guided me towards it as they passed.

"Have a shower for about ten minutes. Everything should be ready by then," Teri finished and Lori giggled.

It's hard to estimate time when you trying to kill it. But I took what I thought to be a ten-minute shower. The ladies looked warm and inviting spread out on the bed. The three of us were sneaking peeks at one another while I made my way to the sink. I took care of the normal morning activities to soften up my face and freshen up my breath. Then I made my way to the bed. They created a pleasant sight as they reclined there, together. Licking my lips, inhaling their beauty, I spoke.

"This evening is Lori's special night to remember. I have only one requirement, and one wish. The requirement is that she be shaved before we go any further. The wish is that tonight's memories be worthy of her beauty."

Lori responded, saying, "Master, I knew when I agreed with Connie that this would happen. I admit to being both scared and excited. I have watched you with all the others. A part of me is frightened, other parts make me wet. Whatever you do, I will never forget it."

"Lori, are you willing for me to do, whatever I wish with you this night?" I asked.

"Yes, I know you will not hurt me," she said, looking deeply in my eyes.

"Then Lori, I am your Master, and you have given me complete dominion over your body. When you will leave this room it will be as my total slave."

"Yes, Master," she said, still staring into my eyes.

"Slave Teri, get the shaving items. Lori, lie here."

"Yes, Master," rang from both.

Lori laid-back. Teri had the scissors and shaving items all there. I saw Lori shiver when Teri arrived, but then she relaxed.

"Teri, I want you to shave Lori as I speak with her."

Lori looked puzzled but just lay back and spread her legs further.

I spoke in whispers. The sounds of scissors and the gel escaping from the can all but drowned our conversation. Lori was tense but grew relaxed as it continued. She spoke in whispers with me, so Teri could not hear. I explored her desires and her wants for the evening. I had no idea if Teri knew how involved Lori wanted her to be. Teri's need for being forced would also come to bear. When I told Lori, the thought of seeing that excited her.

Teri finished looking to me, I took a hold of Lori's legs tipping them back to expose her ass. Teri, using gel and razor, made quick work of the shaving. Releasing Lori's legs, I draped them on Teri's shoulders.

"Slave Teri, make sure she is ready for me. Use your mouth to ensure she is excited, but do not allow her to cum."

Both sets of eyes looked at me. Teri, mulled this over for a moment. I helped her by pushing her head into place. She was tentative until I grabbed her hair and pulled her head tighter. After Lori moaned, I released Teri and moved Lori's hands to Teri's hair. She held Teri tightly there but the intensity of Teri's eating did not change. I leaned down and whispered into Teri's ear. She kept eating but did not increase Lori's excitement.

I added some encouragement to her ass with five quick, hard slaps. They were hard enough to get her attention! She tried to scream, but Lori held her firmly in place. That got the expected response, and Teri began to make Lori's head toss back and forth.

I heard Lori scream out "Oh God, she's biting my clit. Oh kiss it! Bite it! No kiss it! No, bite it! OOOhh! God, I'm cumming!"

I heard sounds at the door, but brushed them out of my mind.

"Well, Lori, it's time for you to leave your Maidenhood behind. Do you want to return the favor to Teri, or do you just want her to kiss you instead?"

"Anything you choose, Master."

I pulled Teri up by the hair. I pushed her back on the bed. I took Lori's hand, and pulled her up out of the bed. I turned Lori around and pushed her face between Teri's thighs. She began to eat Teri as I pushed her legs apart.

The rest, as they say, is history. I took Lori, and then both Lori's and Teri's asses. They shared themselves with me, and with one another, to the point of near exhaustion.

I heard more and louder sounds at the door and knew that some, if not all the others were listening. I pointed to the door and used my hands to mimic talking. Lori looked and whispered to open the door. I sneaked quietly over and pulled the door open wide. All four of them were caught red-handed.

"Well, Slave Lori, it's your night. Do I send them back to their rooms, or let them in?"

"In!"

I got little sleep the rest of the night.

.

I woke Lori and Julie up early, and got us ready for town. Connie woke and gave me the puppy eyes, but I knew she could keep some semblance of order.

"Clean the house, Kitten, and keep them out of trouble. We'll be back before lunch."

We headed out to restock the supplies and work on the credit card issues. The trip was a bit tense, until the two of them decided to discuss my 'equipment'. The time passed faster as they tried their best to embarrass me.

We hit the grocery store first. I sent Julie over to the Post Office for some stamps and money orders. I had a fair amount of cash with me, but didn't want to raise eyebrows.

I picked up a local paper. We had spent just over $1,200 at the grocery store. I played it off as a large party we were throwing, for out of town friends. Julie and Lori had $3,400 combined, in money orders. It would not pay off everything, but it would keep them current until I could figure a better way.

Lori found a story in the paper about some police activity at Union Station, days before. It told of how the station had been evacuated for hours, with security sweeps being done.

I took Teri and Connie on the next trip. They went shopping by themselves, while I hit the post office and the bank for money orders. I also mailed payments on the cards. I could enclose enough to pay off a couple of them,.

We became an avid hiking group. We had a set ritual of evening desires. I was allowed to sleep in later, as the ladies were noticing bags under my eyes. Hey, it might kill me, but I would die with a smile!

By the end of two and a half weeks, the remoteness had lost much of its charm. The slaves were getting catty with one another, and I think they were actually looked forward to the spanking that came from that. We were all a bit stir-crazy needing to find somewhere to blow off some steam.

I had to take them somewhere so large that it would not matter that we were six women and one man. Plus, hiding in plain sight would be the best way to hide.

Another lighting strike of an idea, and it was a done deal. We would go to San Francisco. It was far away from our 'safe house', and it was big enough for us to just be people. A big plus was the city was a tourist Mecca. But the biggest plus, was that in San Francisco, nobody ever asks questions about what sex or how many people there are in a family.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.