Opportunity Knocks - Cover

Opportunity Knocks

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's life and while the Fates can be kept at bay they will not be denied. Will you choose to lay down and die remembering the past or will you rise above it to live again? It is a choice each of us must make when fate changes our lives.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   White Male   White Female  

Well, this morning turned out to quite the surprise, what with the romp out in the great room with Connie. I helped her back to the shower for more interesting times. She again spent her time showing me how willing she was to serve me. She was no virgin when it came to sucking and fucking, but her ass was another story. She told me so after worshipping me hard again, in the shower.

Her sweet ass didn't make it back to the bed a virgin. I got out of the shower, dried, and laid her over-the-counter. Then I reached for the lube.

She took it like a trooper. I have to admit that I didn't just rape her ass. I took my time, to make sure she got a lot of stimulation, to help her adjust to having me in there.

We were wiped out by twelve-thirty, and fell asleep together. I awoke at about two, and she was there, cuddled right up next to me.

I thought hard about taking her again, but the grumbles from my stomach dictated otherwise. I made us lunch, with some cokes. I stopped to grab the ibuprofen bottle for the pain she would no doubt be feeling the rest of the day. I headed back to the bedroom. She was sound asleep when I placed the tray down. I lightly traced my fingers over her face, watching her wake in the process.

She was startled, but quickly calmed down when she looked up at me.

She spied the food and I reached a coke for her. She sat up to take a drink of it, and I handed her the ibuprofen.

"This will help you with the pain that you're having. Just take them, and let's eat."

"Thank you," was all she said.

I lifted her face to me and said, "What is my name?"

Looking deeply into my eyes she said, "I am so sorry, Master".

I took her face into my hands, bent down to kiss her and said, "This is the only time you will be warned. I was straightforward about how you and your friends will be with me, if you choose to live here. There are consequences for your, or their, actions".

"Yes, Master. I understand, and all of them will come to understand, also. It will not happen again, Master," her face brightened as she looked deeply into my eyes.

You know, I could get to like this idea in a hurry. I mean that before my shower this morning, I was in nowhere land, and I had been living a nowhere life. When my afternoon nap was over, I had a slave to call my own, and she had changed all of my fluids in a hurry. Plus, there were five others that would be soon joining us, if Connie's words were to be believed.

I sat down next to her in the bed. She took her ibuprofen, and then we ate. Not a lot was said, as we were both hungry. I wondered if she had spent all of her available cash, and was not eating at this point. That idea came as she devoured her entire lunch in about a minute, and then was eyeing the food still on my plate.

"Slave, you can either eat the rest of mine, or we can head back to the kitchen. I can make you some more."

She finished the second half of my sandwich, the chips, and the apple slices, almost before I got the words out.

"Slave, it seems you have not been eating. I wonder if all the others are 'not eating', also."

"Yes, Master. We ran out of food money, yesterday. The only reason we still have the rooms, is that they were prepaid by the company."

"So, slave, you six are truly 'starving college students'."

A small smile crossed her face. I realized that I was going to have to push up my meeting of all the others, if for no other reason than to feed them.

Well, 'the best laid plans of mice and men', and all that. I had thought to meet them tomorrow, but dinner dictated that I meet them this evening, if for no other reason than to be compassionate.

"Slave, here is the deal. It is now 3:00. You and I are going to have another shower. After you are done with that I expect you to get dressed, I'll prepare some snacks for you to take back for the others. You will all be back here at 6:30 this evening".

"Yes, Master. Thank you, Master," were the words from her, and there she was, staring deeply into my eyes again.

I was in and out of the shower in about ten minutes, made the snacks for her to take along. She was ready to go about fifteen minutes later. She walked gingerly, but I knew she would be over it before too long. I gave her the snacks, and sent her on her way.

So, here I am. It's 3:45, and I'm walking down the aisles of the grocery store, thinking of what I want to have for a party of seven. Thank God for the 'prepared foods' aisle. I picked out salads, greens, and fruit. Then I grabbed some t-bones. I saw a bag of frozen shrimp that were already on skewers, and added them. Then I got some frozen desserts: ice cream and chocolate cake. I made a u-turn at the checkout, to get some broccoli, and then some rolls. When I had grabbed the wine, paid for everything, and made it back at the house; it was 5:00.

I played chef for the next hour. I seasoned the steaks, cut up the broccoli, and dumped the salad fixings in a big bowl. I found the place settings that had not been out of the cabinet in over a year.

That obnoxious doorbell went off, again. I more than enjoyed the view, when I opened the door. There, standing in front of me, were Connie and five wonderful young women.

"Good evening, ladies. Please follow Connie. I will be right with you."

Connie was showing them to their seats, as I walked over to the island counter. I retrieved the tray with the wine and glasses. I could see the ladies 'giving me the once over', while I brought the tray to the coffee table. A couple of them shared quick whispers. Being the perfect gentleman at this point (I didn't know if Connie had given them 'the talk', as yet) I offered them each a glass, and had Connie pour.

The first bottle lasted for the first five glassfuls. Then I took the second bottle, and poured for Connie and I. Raising my glass I made the following toast.

"To beautiful women, sunny skies, good food, great company, and exciting adventures."

The ladies all lifted their glasses, toasted and drank. I scanned the six of them. All eyes were on me as they each were drinking their toast. I began to wonder if Connie had indeed told them what had happened. I knew I would soon find out. However, I decided well fed women were more likely to be contented women, than starving and drunken ones. So, before I ventured further I decided to cook dinner for them.

"Ladies, please take some time to rest from these trying times. Connie has told me of your issues. While I would rather get to know each of you, I think there will be time for that during and after dinner."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.