Mail-Order Bride - Cover

Mail-Order Bride

Copyright© 2009 by BoonDock

Chapter 35: Contact, Contact. Wait. Out.

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35: Contact, Contact. Wait. Out. - Being lonely is a bitch. Rupert has been divorced for over a year and can't seem to manage the dating scene. His daughter pushes him into investigating a Russian Mail-Order Bride site and to his surprise, he is soon busy arranging for the visit of one of the woman he meets online. The story soon descends into a violent confrontation with the Russian Mafia.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow   Violence   Prostitution   Military  

I decided to take the old road that wound up the coastline as it was more scenic, so we were right near Virginia Airport when my cell phone started playing Mike Batt's "The Ride to Agadir", so I knew it was the Sgt Major calling.(+)

"Hi Sgt Major," I answered the call by pressing the button on my Bluetooth headset.

"Major..." I heard, then my skin started crawling as I heard the unmistakable sounds of an AK47 firing on full automatic in the background.

"Contact, Contact. Wait. Out"

I pulled over to the side of the road and shouted for everyone to "Shut the fuck up" and then focused my entire attention on the phone. I could hear the sounds of heavy breathing, and more firing then "Oh Shit" and then nothing for a while. I pounded my fist on the steering wheel in frustration. I had no idea what was going on, other than it sounded like a major fire-fight. I needed to know what was happening. I reached out to Daise and gestured for her to hand me her cell phone. Just as she passed it over, I heard Cpl Maseka's voice on the other end.

"Major, is that you?"

"Yes Cpl. Contact Report!" I demanded impatiently. This should be second nature to them after the many times we had been through the drill. I was scared now; it didn't seem good that Cpl Maseka had taken over the Sgt Major's phone.

"The Sgt Major's down. He's been shot in the upper chest, but we think we've got the bleeding under control. Rifleman Zondi is dead."

"The enemy and situation Corporal, tell me what's happening."

"About twelve of them. They arrived at the gate in a Toyota Hi-Ace. We thought it was just a taxi, but when Zondi asked them what they wanted; one of them just shot him in the chest with a hand-gun."

"What's happening now," I asked, thinking that no matter what, we were going to practice Contact and Situation reports again when this was over. I shouldn't have to drag this stuff out of him. "Are you still engaged?"

We got into a fire-fight with them. I think they under-estimated both our numbers and the fact that we were ready to shoot back. We've had to drop back to the house though, they're in the front garden and they take pot-shots at anything that moves. We're trying to stop them from surrounding us completely."

"Ok. Abandon the house. Leave Zondi's body, it'll be picked up faster if you leave it behind. I have all the woman with me, so it's just you guys there. You know the route down into the Kloof, go there and lose yourselves in the bush. I'm heading back now; I'll call you as soon as I can."

"What about the Sgt Major?"

"Make a stretcher for him and take him with. You know this; we've practiced it enough times. Now MOVE."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.