I Gave at the Office - Cover

I Gave at the Office

by wordytom

Copyright© 2009 by wordytom

Humor Story: What's a teen to do when he walks in on his mom while she is giving a gray haired old dude a blow job? The old dude is her boss and she does not seem to be protesting. What does he tell Dear Old Dad? Bobby learns a fact of life, Moms are human too.

Caution: This Humor Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

"I Gave At The Office"

No matter how cool you think you are about things when you are a teenager, there are limits to coolness. Take when a seventeen year old guy walks into his mother's office unannounced and sees her sucking her boss off you tend to blow it yourself - figuratively speaking, of course.

Kids know their parents fuck. If they don't know, they are clueless as George W. Somehow I figured they both slowed down in their thirties and probably stopped entirely by the time they reached fifty. Teens have personal worldviews and many times reality need not apply for admittance.

I was aware my dad's brother, Uncle Mark, was in his fifties and had a cute little twenty-something for a bed warmer. It was just I never thought of him actually screwing her.

My great awakening was when I decided to surprise Mom and take her to lunch. I only had three classes that Friday and decided to spend a little quality time with Mom. Mom and I both got surprised big time and "quality" did not apply to the time I had that afternoon.

I got out of class at eleven-thirty and took the bus across town from Community College to Mom's place of work, Erickson Construction. She was head of purchasing, with a secretary of her own and everything.

I waved hi to Brenda, the receptionist and went back to Mom's office. Brenda knew who I was and waved me on through. Elise, Mom's secretary was not at her desk. I walked past her desk and opened the door to Mom's office.

"Mom, I want to take you to ... shit!" She was naked and on her knees. Mister Erickson stood in front of her, also naked. His wrinkled old butt cheeks sagged down behind him and his potbelly rested on Mom's forehead.

You notice how in times of extreme surprise a person tends to note little irrelevant details? For some reason I noticed his cock was not all the way hard and his balls hung down low. His pubic hair was as gray as the hair on his head, what little he had left. It was not a pretty sight.

Now Mom was not all that much a snuggle bunny herself. She was thirty-six, spread a little around the belly and butt and maybe twenty pounds overweight. No gray hairs on her pussy, though. Okay, so she was my mother; she was also a naked female. Eyes saw naked before head reminded me she was my mother.

I heard a loud slurping noise as she sucked and he jerked his dick out of her mouth at the same time. "What the hell?" he exclaimed.

"Oh, Mom said in a weak voice."

I turned around and beat feet out of there. Our house was up in the southeast part of Salt Lake City called the "Benches." It cost a fortune to own up there. Numb, shocked, in mental limbo barely began to describe what I felt. I walked home from Downtown Salt Lake and tried to get a handle on things.

It was seven o'clock before I got home. Dad was gone to a meeting somewhere. He was a salesman for one of the big business systems companies and attended meetings where he could network and "enhance sales prospects." That's a polite way of saying he was a consummate ass kisser who made the big bucks kissing ass. One sale a year was all it took to keep him out of the food stamp line.

Mom was home. She had been crying and her makeup was running down her cheeks. She looked serious and scared when I came in the front door.

"And how was your day?" I asked. I felt angry, hurt and betrayed.

"Bobby, we need to talk," she told me.

"About what? Don't you know it's not polite to talk and eat at the same time?" I paused a half beat and added, "Oh, right now you don't have anything in your mouth. So talk."

She slapped me a hard one. "Don't you dare treat me with disrespect. I am still your mother." She glared at me and waited for me to apologize.

"Are you sure you're my mother? Do you know who my father is or is there a hatful of names and I just pick one at random and say, 'That's the dude.' Is that it?" Right then I hurt real bad and I wanted to share the hurt with the one who caused that hurt.

"To be honest, the choice is limited to two men, the man I married and my lover, Carl Erickson." She looked me straight in the eye for a moment, and then looked down at the floor.

"Well, I guess I could call Mister Erickson 'Daddy Two, ' huh? Maybe I ought to call over to his house and tell Missus Erickson, 'Hi this is Bobby. Let me speak to my dad.'

Her face paled. "Oh my god, don't you dare even think of it. Do you realize the damage you could cause, the hurt to innocent people?"

"You mean, like a clueless son who sees his mom with a fat old bastard's cock in her mouth? Is that the kind of innocent you are talking about?"

"You are making this so hard." The tears started up again.

"Well, I'm sure as hell not hard. Let's tell Dad and see if he gets hard." I decided not to cut her any slack at all.

"Robert," she told me through the tears, "Right now you have the ability to destroy five lives, counting yours and two marriages as well. Is that what you want?"

"Truthfully?" I tried to answer and broke down, "Oh Mom, how could you?"

I started blubbering. "I don't know what I want. This is fucked."

"Let's go in the living room and talk," she told me in a quiet voice. She thought a moment, "Let me freshen up."

I nodded and went in and sat on the couch. I sat at the far end from the door and tried to think. What did I want? What should I do? Should I do anything and just let things slide instead? Hey, let's face it, unless you are a member of a perv family, it is pretty traumatic to see your mom with some guy's cock in her mouth.

Mom came into the room a couple of minutes later. She had washed her face and applied new makeup. She looked a lot better. "Well, what do you plan to do?" she asked. "Are you going to tell your father?"

"Whoever he may be," I answered in a bitter voice.

"Would you knock that whining off and try to help me find a solution to our problem here?" She began to get angry.

"What do you mean, our problem? Don't you mean your problem? I'm not the one caught sucking a cock." I felt the need to strike back any way I could.

"No Robert," she told me in a level voice. "Our problem."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"If you tell your father..." She held up her hand as I started to make another smart assed remark. I closed my mouth.

"As I started to say, if you tell your father we will end up in a divorce court. There is no doubt about it. Your dad is a very proud man and he would not be able to forgive and forget."

"And?" I asked.

"Where are you going to live? I sure as hell don't want you under my roof if you willfully destroy my marriage."

She looked me straight in the eyes and added, "Your father would not want you around him even if he had time to finish raising you. You know what they say about the bearers of bad news."

"Uh, I grunted."

"Dad would name Carl in any divorce proceedings and his marriage would be down the drain. Claudia Erickson is a devout Christian. Then there are their three daughters and their grand kids." She stopped to take a deep breath.

You might want to think hard about what you will start in motion if you try to punish me for something that is not a bit of your business."

"What do you mean it's none of my business?"

"Have you been to bed with a girl yet?" she demanded.

"That's none of your bus..." I stumbled over my own tongue and finished with a weak, "Oh."

"Precisely," she told me. She smiled faintly and continued, "I realize it is a shock to learn your parents are human too."

I tried another tack, "But Mom, he's a wrinkly old man. Jesus!" I could not get the vision of his gray haired old gut draped over Mom's forehead.

"Let me tell you a secret not even your father knows. Carl was the man who took my virginity when I was a teenager reporting for work as an intern. Carl had initiated a training program to help young people who were not able to get a college education to learn a trade.

"My grades at school were terrible. I was failing and did not care. You know what my parents are like. You met them once when you were ten and never wanted to go back. Who wants to associate with drunks?"

"What does my grandparents have to do with anything?"

"Patience, Grasshopper." She cocked an eyebrow at me. "I hated my family and our junky apartment. I was wild and destined for jail or worse. I got an interview and when Carl talked to me, he asked me, 'you still got your cherry. Kid?' Then he grinned at me.

"Well?" I asked her when she stopped talking.

"Robert, this is a little embarrassing." She gave me a sheepish grin and continued, "I looked him in the eye. 'I like to suck cocks, ' I told him. I wanted to shock him."

I blushed. I could feel my face get warmer. "Mom!" I protested.

"Get used to it. You already had your childhood ideals shattered."

"Well, yeah, but..." I shrugged. I mean I already caught my own mother with a fat old dude's cock in her mouth.

"Anyway, he asked me if I swallowed and I said yes." Mom laughed, "He said, 'you're hired.' and I went to work for him. Anyway, I lost my virginity two days later on the couch in his office and I have been with him ever since."

In spite of the revulsion I felt, I had to ask, "Well if he's so great and you've been with him all that time, why did you marry Dad?"

"Carl admits that was his one great mistake in our relationship. Somewhere along the line, before I was out of my teens we had become colleagues as well as lovers." Mom had a far away look in her eyes and she remembered.

"Once I stopped rebelling and acting the smart ass, Carl saw I was quite gifted. He got me my own apartment and spent three nights a week with me. We fell in love, deeply in love."

Her eyes became moist and she sighed. "Carl told me he would never be able to marry me. His wife's money had started the company and he was a minority partner.

"Claudia told him if he ever tried to divorce her she would dissolve the company and he would lose everything." Mom explained, "Claudia loved Carl; she loves him very much. However she is a frigid Christian who cannot conceive."

"Ah, Mom, how did we get from me seeing you in action to Jesus?" Okay, I was just a little sarcastic. I felt she had begun to give my too much information I did not ask for."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.