An Officer and a Gentleman - Cover

An Officer and a Gentleman

Copyright© 2009 by Little Owl

Chapter 16: March - Spring Break

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16: March - Spring Break - Tory was just hoping that Jayson would be able to come home for Trent's Eagle Ceremony. When Jayson came, he wasn't alone. The Eagle Ceremony resulted in opening doors to a bright future, and not just for Trent.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic  

Tory and Trent planned to spend their Spring Break with Mitch to help him pack some things and bring what they could back with them. They arrived early on that Saturday morning starting their break. And, after helping Mitch sort and pack for most of the morning and early afternoon, the trio decided to take a rest.

On the spur of the moment, Denise called and invited Tory to dinner and a movie. With Tory out, Mitch offered to take Trent out to Manzetti's Pizzeria. Trent suggested inviting Jayson, as well, so after a quick phone call, the three men agreed on the time to meet.

Papa Joe greeted the men warmly. Once seated, Mama Manzetti was there with beers for Jayson and Mitch, and a soda for Trent. She quickly took their pizza order and left them alone.

"It's kind of good that we have this time alone," Mitch began, after taking a drink from his beer. "There's something I wanted to talk with the two of you about."

"What's up, Commander?"

"Is everything okay, sir?"

"Everything is fine. I just had a thought and wanted to talk with the two of you about it. It will, after all, be your decision to make." Mitch paused for a few more minutes while their pizzas were placed on the table. "Since I am going to be marrying your mother, I've been thinking that you might want to start calling me 'Mitch'. While on base, Jayson, you'd still need to refer to me as 'Commander'. But in private, I don't think it would hurt anything. What do you both think?"

"Do you mind us calling you 'Commander', Commander?" asked Trent.

"Not really, but don't you think it's a bit formal under the circumstances? In a few weeks I'll be living with you, Trent."

"Have you talked with Mom about this?" Jayson wondered.

"No. We don't have any secrets, but I wanted to get your opinions on this, first. Again, it affects you more than your mother."

"Mom always told us to call adults by their last name, not their first," Trent explained. "It was a sign of respect, she used to say."

"And I was raised the same way," agreed Mitch. "But, in those days, most parents weren't getting remarried. And, Jayson, you are an adult, now; Trent, you're not that far behind."

"I think it's just weird. I mean, we're used to calling you 'Commander' and then to switch like that. Maybe if I didn't meet you as 'Commander', just as 'Mister', it might be different. I have a couple of friends who went easily from 'Mr. So-And-So' to 'Jack' after they married their mothers, but I don't think it's the same thing."

"I think I know what Trent is getting at, Commander," Jayson tried to explain. "Remember when Admiral Waverly retired?" Mitch nodded in acknowledgement. "Now, when he returns to base for a visit, everyone still calls him 'Admiral', right?"

"But don't you think this is different? Admiral Waverly is visiting the base, and he isn't going to marry your mother!"

"I hope not!" Jayson joked. Turning to his brother, he continued. "The admiral is, like, 90 years old!" Mitch and Jayson laughed at the face Trent made.

"He's not really," corrected Mitch. "But, he was in the Navy for quite a while."

Jayson continued, trying to get his laughter under control. "Don't you see what I mean, Commander? We now call Admiral Waverly 'Admiral' out of respect and because we're used to it, but he's retired and a civilian now. I'm sure even if you saw him on the street, dressed in civilian clothes, you'd call him 'Admiral' instead of 'Mister'."

"I think I see what you're getting at," agreed Mitch. "I still want to open up the option to you both, anyway."

"We appreciate it, Commander," Trent replied. "But, if it's all the same to you, I think Jayse and I will continue to call you 'Commander'. I guess not because we have to, but because we want to. It just seems like the right thing to call you — it fits."

"Yeah," Jayson finished. "And, we're not trying to keep you separate from us or anything. Trent and I have talked about it, and we do consider you part of our family. In some ways, you've already been more of a father to us than our own father."

The men finished their dinner and Papa Joe, again, refused to accept any money from Mitch. After a few parting words in the parking lot, Jayson left to return to base while Mitch took Trent back to the house.

When they arrived at Mitch's, it was apparent that Tory hadn't returned yet.

"Hey, Trent, it's still kind of early; want some dessert or something before you head upstairs?"

"Sure!"

"Why don't you get us both some ice cream; I'll be right back." Mitch headed upstairs and returned to the kitchen a few minutes later with a small paper bag in hand.

"So, did you and Amy have a good Valentine's Day?"

"Sure," Trent replied, blushing slightly.

"I thought so." Mitch slowly pushed the small bag across the table toward Trent. "I think you might need these." Curious, Trent took the bag and looked inside. While still looking in the bag, he felt the heat of embarrassment quickly rise to his face.

"Wh-what are these for?"

"You've taken Health, haven't you?" Mitch sat back, teasing the youth as his father had once teased him.

"I know THAT!" Trent couldn't stop staring at the label of the box that resided in the bag. TROJANS.

"Have you talked with anyone about this yet?"

"What?! NO!" Trent couldn't control the embarrassment that was enveloping him. "I mean, Ben and I have talked a little, but that's just stupid guy-talk."

"Has your mother or father ever talked with you about sex?"

"Mom, a little, I guess; all the standard 'parent talk' about safe sex and saving yourself for the right one. Dad, not really. Except to tell me he'd be willing to bang Amy if I didn't want to."

"HE WHAT?!" Mitch couldn't help but drop his spoon in his bowl at the man's audacity.

"Yeah. He wanted a picture from prom, so I gave him one with me, Ben and the girls. He was drooling and didn't even try to hide it, although, he'd been drinking at the time. He's not drinking as much as he used to, but enough so you'd notice. Anyway, I just ignored his comment and I've been keeping Amy away from him since."

"Have you and Jayson talked at all?"

"A little. I told him about me and Amy going together and he kept telling me to be careful. I just haven't been able to bring myself to buy anything at the store, yet." Trent looked down at the table, a little ashamed. Then, his head shot up. "Hey, how did you know?"

"The next morning, it seemed like you were trying to hide a hickey."

"Did you tell Mom?" Panic laced Trent's voice. "She'd kill me if she knew!"

"No; this is private, Trent. Besides, I was raised in a family where my mother talked with my sisters and my dad talked with my brother and me."

"Did you feel as awkward as I do right now?"

"Yes." Mitch chuckled slightly, remembering his teen-age years. "And, I'm sure I'm feeling what my father felt each time he had this talk with us." Mitch took a couple spoonfuls of ice cream as he watched Trent relax a bit and do the same. "Listen, I don't mean to pry, but if you have any questions, or want to talk, I'm available."

"Thanks, Commander. I know that Amy and I are getting a bit more involved than I thought we'd be. We definitely got carried away on Valentine's Day. But, God, have you seen her? I mean, she's hot!"

"That she is," agreed Mitch. "But, don't tell your mother I said so! And, listen, I'm not telling you it's okay to have sex with her just because I'm giving you the condoms. But, if you do decide to have sex, be protected — for both your sakes. What you think is love now, may end up being something totally different once you have sex, or a baby comes."

"We really do love each other, you know."

"I don't doubt that. I loved every girl I dated in high school, too." Mitch let out a small sigh. "I don't want to sound cynical, but I don't know too many couples who were high school sweethearts and made it past college together. Chuck and Denise Warren are the only two I know of."

"That's Jayson's Commanding Officer, right?"

"That's right. From what Chuck told me, they were homecoming king and queen their senior year in high school, went to college together and received their degrees together. They were married right after they graduated, before Chuck left for Basic. Their son, Tom, came along seven months later. We all kept teasing Chuck that they started the honeymoon early, but he insisted that Tom was a preemie. That baby was small; though you wouldn't know to look at him today! Tom graduated from the Naval Academy and is doing his tour, just like his father did."

"We haven't gone all the way, yet," Trent admitted, staring at his melting ice cream. "We've talked about it, but that's it."

"Kids now-a-days are growing up way too fast. The earlier you lose your virginity the better, it seems. In my day, if a girl got pregnant, it was a shameful thing. Now, it's almost a status symbol!"

"For the guys, too! There's this one guy, he's a sophomore, I think. He brags about his three kids; has their pictures taped to his locker!"

"THREE kids? Where are his parents?!"

"I'm not sure, but that guy is unstoppable! He's with this other girl now and, rumor has it, she's pregnant, too! I guess that's one of the things keeping us from doing it. We really want it to mean something when it happens; you know? I don't know that I'll wait until I'm married, but I'm pretty sure I'll be waiting until I'm out of high school!"

"Well, keep the box, just in case. And, you might want to put one in your wallet before your next date with Amy." Mitch allowed a sly smile to grace his lips.

"Thanks, Commander."

"No problem. Now," Mitch continued, spying the time, "your mother should be back soon. Why don't you put those away before she sees them and has a fit?"

"Yes, sir!" Trent chuckled, knowing the commander was right. If his mother knew he was even thinking about having sex, she would probably hit the roof. Trent quickly finished his ice cream and headed upstairs with his package after placing his bowl in the sink.

Mitch was finishing the dishes when Tory got back. She gave him a quick kiss and then headed upstairs; Mitch soon followed her.

He was coming out of his bathroom when he noticed that Tory was in bed, facing away from him. After he slipped into bed, he spooned against her back and hugged her to his body.

"Baby, is there something wrong?" Mitch could feel Tory's body shake slightly under his arm.

"No, everything is okay."

"Why are you crying, baby? What's going on?"

"What makes you think I've been crying?"

"Tory, turn and look at me." Even in the dim light from outside, Mitch could see the wet streaks on her face. "Talk to me, baby. What's going on? Did you run into Janet while you were out?" Gently, Mitch wiped the tears from her cheeks.

"No, nothing like that," she managed to stammer out. "It's just that it's almost the end of March."

"I didn't realize you were so attached to the month," joked Mitch, but Tory didn't seem to find it funny. "So, what's with the end of March?"

"I just realized that I haven't made any plans for our wedding! We talked a little in December and January about getting married this summer. And, six months is sometimes short notice to make arrangements, but three months is even worse!" Tory paused for a moment and thought. "I guess we could get married in December."

"But, we'd only be able to take the holiday off because you'd have to get back to work right after the New Year. That'll be less than a 10-day honeymoon."

"I know; although, most couples don't have more than that. But, I don't want to wait until next summer! It's just that, with school and Trent graduating, I've just been so busy. And, we still haven't been able to talk much because you've been busy getting ready for your transfer. I don't want to make all the decisions on my own; this is supposed to be OUR wedding! I don't even know what kind of ceremony you want!"

"Did you have a church wedding your first time?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.