Walk - Cover

Walk

by FT Pet

Copyright© 2009 by FT Pet

Erotica Sex Story: This is a short story about a slave being taken for a walk by his MASTER.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Fiction   True Story   DomSub   FemaleDom   .

It was a warm spring day when MASTER decided she wanted to take me for a walk. I love walking with MASTER when she will take me. Usually she goes by herself and sometimes when she gets back she makes me go down on her. Several times I've had the privilege of licking another mans cum out of her pussy which is something I love doing. I often dream of what it would be like to actually be allowed to lick and suck his cock clean after he's had his way with my MASTER. But it's never happened and even though she knows I'd love to try it I doubt she'll ever allow it to happen. She wants me all to herself even though I haven't been able to cum inside of her for years. You see I'm her male slave but even so I have a mental block or something and cannot cum inside of her. She can mount me and ride to a climax herself but when it comes to me cuming, well I just go soft and nothing happens. It so frustrating! But she can and does control my ability to masturbate.

Today though she is actually taking me along with her on one of her walks. I can't help but think that maybe, if I'm lucky, I will get to watch her enjoy herself with another man. It's been weeks since she's gone out and she must be craving the touch of a cock deep inside of her. I have a feeling of my own, deep down, that if she will allow me to masturbate I will and will come big just for her. As we leave the house I'm wearing a pair of tennis shoes. No socks. My collar and leash. I have extra large nipples for a male (thanks to myself enlargement afew years ago) and I wear a stud in each. I'm not allowed to play with my nipples without permission so when MASTER does they are extremely sensitive. Once I almost came without permission because the feeling was so great. Now she will tease me by playing with them until she knows I can hardly stand it and then stops. It leaves me so frustrated I could almost cry. From early spring through late fall I'm seldom allowed to wear cloths. Which is fine with me because I feel so alive when I'm nude. In the winter though because it gets so cold I am thankful that MASTER allows me to wear some cloths. As I'm getting older I have a harder time getting warmed up after being cold. Today though the sun feels great on my bare skin and I'm looking forward to getting a tan as summer comes.

I have been driving now for over an hour towards the Olympic Mtn's so I'm pretty sure thats where MASTER is taking me. We've crossed the Hood Canal Bridge. In the past she's taken me places where meeting others aren't guarenteed but I know she enjoys watching me when we do. Sometimes (if children are present) I'm embarressed. If it's just adults it doesn't bother me too much. After all I am a slave and does it really matter how I feel? I've asked her that question and she says yes it does matter to her. Which is one of the reasons I love being enslaved to her. Although she continues putting me in those positions at times because she's sure it turns me on. And if getting an erection is any indication it confirms her beliefs. Boy to have to stand infront of complete strangers with a full erection. One time she actually made me play with myself and I had to make myself cum. And then clean my hands with my mouth and tongue. But by then I was so into it any number of people could have been present and I wouldn't have cared.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.