The Babe Bike Blues - Cover

The Babe Bike Blues

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - Jennifer's life was already tough enough, based on her speech impediment alone. Then her parents were involved in a terrible accident. She needed help, and the only person she could turn to was her "Uncle" Bob. He came to get her and take her to her parents. But he had to bring the wrong motorcycle for the trip. His hard tail affected her soft tail, which caused him to have some hard times of his own.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

They say that life mimics history, which you'd think should be the other way around. But the fact is - and they say this, too - that there is very little new under the sun.

That was exemplified in the reaction of Bob's employees when he told them he was going to get married.

They played the historical role of the bold young man's wastrel friends, who tried their best to talk him out of such folly.

The Drunken Dwarf was among the most ardent of those trying to sabotage the wedding. He went so far as to find willing young lasses to bring to the shop under the impression that they had a blind date with the owner of said shop, whom Dwarf had told all kinds of wild tales about.

Bob just called him an idiot. The upside was that Dwarf ended up with the girls, most of the time, especially when Bob promptly told tall tales about the things that the big man had ... and hadn't ... done.

Like a stubborn donkey, Dwarf resisted vociferously, to the point where he refused to be one of Bob's groomsmen, vowing never to assist his brother in surrendering to the enemy. He did, however, show up at the wedding, primarily because Bob said he was fired if he didn't. He came in his motorcycle leathers. It was the first time he'd actually met Jennifer.

In the receiving line, at the reception, Dwarf came through the line just like everybody else. He'd already decided, after seeing the look on Snake's face during the ceremony, he was going to give up gracefully. When he got to the bride, he saw Bob lean over and whisper in her ear. He assumed Bob was identifying him, by name. Her face lit up.

"So you're the Drunken Dwarf!" she squealed, confirming that Bob had told her who he was.

"Do I get to kiss the bride?" he asked, grinning. It was what he thought he was expected to say.

"Oh yes," she said, reaching for his shoulders. "You most definitely get to kiss the bride."

The big, tough ex-SEAL was left almost breathless as the young bride crushed her lips to his, sliding her arms around his neck to pull him hard against her body. There were gasps from those in the receiving line. This was no polite, chaste kiss!

Her lipstick left a bright red impression on his lips as she finally stopped kissing him and slid her lips to his ear.

"Thank you so much for the clitty whizzer," she whispered.

Then, dazed, he was pushed along the line to Bob, who was grinning from ear to ear.

Dwarf was to become one of Jennifer's most ardent protectors and advisors in the years that followed. He was also the person who, at Susan's request, delivered the Babe Bike to Don. She then asked Don to take her for a ride on it that lasted fully twenty-two minutes until she gasped into his ear to take her home - and to bed.


Jennifer started off in the paint booth of the shop. She worked there while she went to school, taking between nine and twelve credit hours per semester. It was tough. She wasn't used to the math but, to her intense surprise, the ex-SEALs she spent so much time with now were always able to help her. It turns out there's a lot of math involved in planning an assault.

It didn't help that she had their first baby in her third semester. By the time she waddled, more than walked, across the stage to receive her diploma, her gown was bulging with their third child. She went into labor that very night.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.