The Babe Bike Blues - Cover

The Babe Bike Blues

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Jennifer's life was already tough enough, based on her speech impediment alone. Then her parents were involved in a terrible accident. She needed help, and the only person she could turn to was her "Uncle" Bob. He came to get her and take her to her parents. But he had to bring the wrong motorcycle for the trip. His hard tail affected her soft tail, which caused him to have some hard times of his own.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jennifer grabbed her keys and ran out to the car. She didn't want to be late to work. As she negotiated the turns to get to the accounting firm where she worked as a receptionist and general Girl Friday, she wondered for the hundredth time why neither she nor Bob had thought about taking her car to go see her parents in the hospital. And, for the hundredth time, she thanked her lucky stars they hadn't thought of that. If they had, her world wouldn't have changed, most likely. She wouldn't have lost her virginity and, she was thoroughly convinced, she would still be a completely frustrated stutterer.

As she entered the building, a slightly older and slightly more jaded young woman, she thought about how easy it had been to get a job, once she'd lost the stutter. The man who'd interviewed her had looked her over obviously and she'd been convinced, when he offered her the job, that he had designs on her. That was proven when he suggested they go out for dinner, even though he was married. One of Bob's frequent visits to town solved that problem. He came to see her at work (at her request) and she introduced him as her boyfriend. Her boss lost interest after that.

But she was good at her job and she needed the income, so she stuck with it.

She had a lot of experience, in her own mind, of sticking with things. Watching Bob drive away on the Babe Bike had been the hardest thing she could ever remember going through, with the exception of not knowing if her parents were going to be alive or not when she got to them. But she had survived that. And she had survived keeping things in order until her parents got home.

She viewed having to keep the household going as the thing that had saved her sanity after Bob left. It had kept her mind occupied. That and her new job, anyway. The only time she'd had to wallow in self pity had been at night, when she was alone in bed, trying to go to sleep.

Things had gotten better almost immediately, though. It's amazing how much one's perspective can alter what looks like a dismal situation.

Bob had called her as soon as he got home. They'd talked for an hour, after which she'd felt much better. The next night, he called again. And the night after that. It turned into a ritual that was the anchor in her storm. She knew that no matter how frazzled she got, evening would come eventually and Bob would call, and she'd be able to hear his voice again, and all would be right with the world.

The following weekend he'd come to the house. He'd said it was to take her out to celebrate getting a job, but they were in bed within ten minutes. She'd kept him in bed until late in the afternoon, when she'd finally been willing to let him take her out to eat.

But the thing that had really brought her wallowing ship out of the troughs of the hurricane-driven waves was something many people would simply glance at and then toss in the trash.

Bob had brought her a catalog from Georgia State University.

Now, when she went to bed, she pulled the well thumbed magazine from under her pillow and gazed once more at the stately buildings and course descriptions, even though she'd seen them all dozens of times. Had she been a young man, it might have been a Playboy or Penthouse. It basically served the same purpose. It gave her something to fantasize about ... to keep her dream alive.

The rest of the time she had to spend on dealing with reality, which kept her plenty busy during the day.

Two weeks later Bob had brought her application forms. She'd taken the SAT in high school, but hadn't paid any attention to the score, because it hadn't really mattered back then. Now she had to go back to her high school to get the information she needed. She was both amazed and delighted that they remembered her. They were both amazed and delighted at the changes in her.

Her parents reported that things were moving along, if slowly. Don was scheduled to be released soon, if all went smoothly, and though he wanted to stay with Susan in the hospital, he would be sent home a full two weeks before it would be safe to move her. All in all, two months passed before the Brazelton family was all back together under one roof.

Her father had to use crutches at first, and then a cane for months. Her mother came home in a wheel chair. Over the months that it took for Georgia State University to accept Jennifer's application, her mother spent more and more time out of the chair, until it finally sat in a corner gathering dust.

At first Jennifer had been busy, but had seen Bob every weekend, which had kept her sane. Then with her parents return, she'd been even busier, and a problem had emerged.

Bob couldn't bring himself to stay the night. He knew she'd want him in her bed, and he just couldn't do that to Don. He still came every Saturday morning, and stayed all day, but he always left for Atlanta that night.

Susan routinely invited him to stay. Don said nothing. Bob always said he was busy.


Susan hummed as she chopped vegetables for the salad. Don would be home soon from the last day of his first full week back at work. She was almost giddy with anticipation for him to get home. She had plans.

She'd been to the doctor again, earlier in the day. He'd said it was the last time she needed to come in, unless she was worried about something. She'd told him she only had one question. He hadn't blinked an eye at her request for permission to try something.

"Doctor, I haven't had sex for almost six months," she had said. "I'm about to go crazy, but I don't want to mess anything up."

He'd looked at her calmly and said, "Go for it, Mrs. Brazelton."

She checked the oven. The meatloaf was about done. The mashed potatoes were on top of the stove, staying warm. Jennifer, clued into the plan, offered to go to a movie and do some shopping. Susan had laughed, saying a movie would probably be plenty long enough.

They'd eat, chatting about their day, and then she'd get what she so desperately needed. Don didn't know that yet, but that didn't matter. After all, he'd been without sex for the same six months.

Her plan went flawlessly.

She took his plate to the counter and set it on top of hers.

"Oh, there's something I wanted to show you," she said.

"What's that?" He stretched. He was relaxed now. It was Friday night, he didn't have anywhere to go, and he wasn't in pain. That was a lot to be thankful for, in his opinion.

"Stay there," she said. "I'll go get it."

"It" was already on her body—under her clothes. In the bedroom, she stripped down to what was left of the black teddy she'd purchased secretly just for the trip that had ended in disaster. She'd planned to wear it for him on that trip, and had never gotten the chance. All that was left was the thong and demi-bra, of course. Jennifer had admitted, blushing, what had happened to the jacket.

Susan ran a comb through her hair and looked at her reflection in the mirror. She tweaked her nipples, though both were already erect. She was creaming already, too. She'd lost a lot of weight in the hospital and was afraid she looked skinny and pale, but she was pretty sure Don would respond.

She padded back down to the doorway that led into the kitchen.

"Honey?" she called. "I have this problem."

"What's that?" he called back.

She stepped into the doorway, putting a hand up and leaning against it, feeling like she probably looked stupid.

"I'm horny out of my mind," she said softly.


Yes, her plan had worked flawlessly, Susan thought, as she lay almost obscenely satisfied. Don had been almost comical in his reaction. He was still Don, her remembered ardent and quite physical lover. But he was also afraid he'd hurt her. It had made him stop and start, like some jerky old reel of film, until she finally started issuing orders. To be honest, the relief she'd felt when he finally penetrated her was for more than just lustful reasons. She'd been so afraid, somehow, but those fears had been abated. She was healed, and now she could have her man back. By the time she'd finished with him, he wasn't being so terribly careful with her.

"I needed that," she sighed, reaching out to lay a hand on his heaving chest.

"I'm the one who needed that," he panted. "Remind me to send flowers to the doctor."

"This one's male," giggled Susan.

"Okay, then, a bottle of Scotch."

"That's more appropriate, and I approve. You made me very happy, husband."

"Wait a few minutes and I'll make you happy again," he said, turning his face to her.

It was time to move on to the last part of her plan. She rolled over, putting her lips against his briefly in a brushing kiss.

"I'll take you up on that," she said softly. "But there is one other thing I need."

"Anything," he sighed.

"I need you to let Jennifer have a chance to get what she needs, too. I want her to be able to be as happy as I am."


Bob showed up on Saturday morning, as usual. Susan met him at the door.

"They went out for breakfast," she said. "Come on in and I'll make you some."

His eyebrows rose.

"Father-daughter bonding kind of thing," she said casually.

She fixed him bacon and eggs and then sat, nursing a cup of coffee while he ate.

"Jennifer got her acceptance letter from Georgia State," she said. "I'm not supposed to tell you, so act surprised when she does."

He paused, the fork halfway to his mouth.

"Why did you tell me, then?" he asked.

"She's going to need a place to live when she starts classes."

Bob put the fork down and leaned back.

"She told me about her dream, Bob," said Susan.

"Why am I not surprised?" He smiled ruefully.

"So?"

"Susan, you know there's nothing I'd love more than having her close, but..."

"You're thinking about Don," prompted Susan.

"Yes."

"That's why you never stay the night, too," said Susan.

He didn't have to speak. His face said it all for him.

"Why don't you just ask her to marry you?" Susan's voice made it sound like she was suggesting he do something routine.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.