The Babe Bike Blues - Cover

The Babe Bike Blues

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jennifer's life was already tough enough, based on her speech impediment alone. Then her parents were involved in a terrible accident. She needed help, and the only person she could turn to was her "Uncle" Bob. He came to get her and take her to her parents. But he had to bring the wrong motorcycle for the trip. His hard tail affected her soft tail, which caused him to have some hard times of his own.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Bob found a movie to watch, while Jennifer moved around the room, no longer talking to him. At one point she disappeared into the bathroom, but he didn't give it much thought.

That changed when she came out. She was wearing her mother's black teddy.

"This is just obscene!" she said, arching to look at her behind. She appeared to be trying to see what it looked like on her.

Bob wasn't fooled. He knew immediately that if she'd put the thing on in the bathroom, she'd examined the results closely already. She turned her back to him.

"Just look at this!" she said over her shoulder. "My mother bought a thong! My whole butt is showing!" She turned to face him again, spreading the short jacket apart. "And just look at this bra. It doesn't even cover my boobs! It just goes under them. You can see my nipples!"

"Your mother has excellent taste," said Bob, feeling his prick come to life. At the same time, he knew she was teasing him. He found that very interesting. He decided to tease back. "I bet Susan looks like dynamite in that thing. Don's a lucky guy."

She stomped one foot again. He watched interestedly as her breasts, above the demi-bra, jiggled. He noticed her nipples were erect and flushed. He suspected she'd been playing with them in the bathroom.

"You'd better not be thinking about my mother ... naked ... wearing this!" she said.

"Well, if she was wearing that she wouldn't actually be naked," said Bob, reasonably. He needled her a little more. "I mean I'd want to get her naked ... but she wouldn't be naked."

"Bob!" wailed Jennifer. "You are such an asshole!"

Bob sighed. "It pains me to hear such nasty words issue from the mouth of my beautiful princess. I fear I have, in fact, soiled you beyond redemption."

She jumped on that. "That's true!" she said. "I never cursed until you came along and ruined me." An impish look flashed in her eyes. "Asshole!" she added.

"Careful, little girl," warned Bob. "You're playing in the big leagues now. Don't bite off more than you can chew."

"I'm not going to chew anything!" she said, striking a pose and thrusting her breasts at him. "Especially not that nasty old penis you ruined me with." She paused just long enough and added: "Asshole."

Bob rolled up onto one elbow.

"I get it," he said softly. "You want another spanking ... for having a potty mouth."

She looked alarmed and backed up two steps.

"No I don't!"

"Well if you call me asshole one more time, you're going to get an encore," he warned.

"No I'm not!" she shouted. "If anything, you should get a spanking!"

"You think you're woman enough to give me one?" he growled.

"If you weren't such an asshole I wouldn't have to make you let me give you one!" she yipped. "You'd let me do it because you know you deserve it!"

Bob was up off the bed so fast that Jennifer actually screamed as she jumped back. But he didn't grab her. Instead he went to the mirror above the credenza in the room and leaned on the furniture to stare at his own reflection.

"Did she just call you an asshole again?" he asked his reflection. "After you just told her what would happen if she did?" He looked over at Jennifer's reflection and flashed a feral grin.

She held up both hands, palms out to ward him off.

"No, Bob!" she moaned, looking frightened. "I didn't mean it. It just slipped out. You can't spank me again!" He whirled.

"Just watch me," he said, hunching his shoulders.

She actually ran for the door to the room and had her hand on the knob when she remembered how she was dressed. She whirled to put her back against the door.

"Noooooooooo!" she wailed.

"I warned you."

"Bob, it hurt last time!" she said, tears filling her eyes.

"Then it's going to hurt more this time," he said, taking a step towards her. If you think you can ban me from sex for a month, and then come out here and tease me like a slut and call me names ... well sweet thing, you need to learn the error of your ways."

"Bob... no!" she gasped. A hunted look came into her eyes. Then, with no warning whatsoever, she darted to one side and flashed by him. He had time only to reach and grasp. The flimsy jacket tore and came away in his hand. She leapt on the bed, now clad only in what was basically a g-string and a bra designed to hold up breasts much heavier than hers.

"Ooooo, you're going to be in so much trouble when my mother finds out you ripped her outfit!" she said, almost gleefully.

Bob looked at the lacy cloth in his hand, and then at the girl who was practically dancing on the bed.

"You think she'll be interested to find out who I ripped it off of?"

"No!" She looked so suddenly terrified again that Bob didn't buy it. In a flash, he understood she was playing some kind of game with him ... a game she hadn't told him she was playing. His mind supplied him with a game she could be playing ... but he'd have to be careful.

"Princess," he said calmly. "Not only am I going to spank that pretty bottom of yours, I'm going to fuck your socks off."

The look on her face changed again, to one of poorly disguised anticipation.

"No you're not," she panted. "No sex for a month, Bob."

"I don't think you understand," he said, taking a step toward her. "That was before you teased me, and called me names, and got me in trouble with your mother." He took another step toward the bed.

"You keep away!" she warned. She bent at the waist and her hands came up like claws.

"You're not going to be able to sit down for a week," he growled.

His next step was a quick one, almost a lurch. He had to keep the step short so as not to actually reach the bed. Her face showed a mixture of fear tinged with something that looked suspiciously like elation. His quick movement seemed to make springs uncoil in her body, though, and she shrieked and turned to jump. Her head almost hit the ceiling and she landed on the balls of her feet, whirling to face him again.

"I'll kick you right in the balls!" she warned.

"Try it," he said gruffly.

He moved around the end of the bed so she'd have an escape route. She took it, jumping frantically up on the bed to avoid his outstretched hands. He felt like he was hamming up the role of Frankenstein's monster as he lumbered after her, crawling onto the bed as she scampered toward the bathroom. He realized she was too caught up in the game as she cornered herself in that part of the room and then his jaw dropped when she darted into the bathroom and slammed the door. He heard the lock click.

"Ha!" she shouted through the door.

One look at the doorknob told him all he needed to know. He got in his backpack and pulled out the multi-tool he carried on trips. He pried the awl blade out and compared it to the hole in the doorknob, which he knew was an emergency entry feature of the knob. Very quietly he disrobed. He was pretty sure the game was going well. Her dash into the bathroom had given him pause, but then she yelled, "Asshole!" through the door and he knew things were still fine. She thought it was safe to tease him from in there.

As silently as possible he inserted the awl into the hole in the knob and pushed. He felt a spring resist his efforts and put his hand on the knob. It gave and then stopped as he felt the resistance of her hand on the other side. Giving his wrist a flick, he easily overpowered her and pushed the door open as she shrieked again.

She retreated to the shower and cowered there, as she saw he was naked. He stopped and stood, just looking at her. He was about half hard. He reached for his cock and slowly stroked it.

"I am going to fuck you so deep you'll taste it in your mouth," he growled.

"No!" she panted

"Look what you do to me, you little tease." He took his hand away from his prick, which now stood straight out, almost completely hard.

"Keep away!" she moaned.

Her hands flailed at him as he charged in, no longer moving slowly. He pushed his shoulder against her stomach, grabbed her thighs and stood up with her slung over his shoulder. She wiggled and kicked, shrieking like she was being killed.

"Don't hurt yourself," he said in his normal voice. "You're going to kick something and break a toe if you're not careful."

"I hate you!" she gasped, unable to get a full breath because of the pressure on her diaphragm.

"I know how much you hate me," he said. "Just wait until I spank that pretty bottom of yours bright red."

"Noooooo," she wailed. "I'm sorry, Bob! Please don't spank me again! I mean it! It hurt last time! Pleeeeeeaaaaasse!"

He noticed that while her vocal resistance had increased exponentially, her feet had quit kicking. He thought that was a good sign. Then, when he got her out of the bathroom, she almost got loose when she began flailing again. He grinned.

He tossed her onto the bed and his hands were at the waistband of the thong panties before she landed from her first bounce.

"We're not going to need these," he said in an exaggerated growl.

"Don't tear them!" she wailed.

She went still and lifted her butt just enough to let him get them around her thighs, and then lifted one foot. As he pulled the flimsy thong off, that foot it lashed out and just missed his chin. The instant question was whether she'd missed on purpose ... or not. Leaving the panties hanging from her other ankle, he grasped her waist and pulled. She cried out as he rolled them both, pulling her across his lap. He gazed down at her bare butt arching in front of his eyes.

"No, Bob, I'm sorry, I mean it!" she sobbed. "Don't spank me again, Bob, really, I'm not playing, I'm sorry I teased yuou, Pleeease don't spank me again!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.