The Babe Bike Blues - Cover

The Babe Bike Blues

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jennifer's life was already tough enough, based on her speech impediment alone. Then her parents were involved in a terrible accident. She needed help, and the only person she could turn to was her "Uncle" Bob. He came to get her and take her to her parents. But he had to bring the wrong motorcycle for the trip. His hard tail affected her soft tail, which caused him to have some hard times of his own.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Don was slow to accept the idea that it was okay for his best friend to fall in love with his daughter. He discounted completely Jennifer's comment that she was in love with Bob. She was just a kid. What did she know about love?

His wife seemed to take the opposite approach, though she didn't push it. She sent Bob to get sodas, with which to toast, but that was it. When he got back, she told her husband to find something he liked on TV.

"Why?" Don asked suspiciously. "Earlier today you were complaining that I watch too much TV."

"I want to have a girl talk with Jennifer," said his wife dryly. "And, as you might notice, there's no privacy around here."

"You're the one who insisted on moving in," said Don.

"Don't be an idiot," said Bob, sotto voce to Don, making sure Susan overheard him.

"Listen to the man," said Susan. "Now, turn on the TV and turn it up loud and talk to Bob about man stuff, because my daughter and I are going to have a private chat."

Don groused while Jennifer grinned and closed the curtain around Susan's bed, but he turned on the TV anyway. He flipped through a few channels and stopped on Deal or No Deal, mentioning loudly what foxy models they had on it. He got no response, other than murmurings and whispers that were not addressed to the men.

A few minutes later he looked at Bob.

"What the hell really happened?" he asked softly.

"Don't ask questions you might not like the answer to," suggested Bob. If his friend pressed, he wasn't going to lie. This was too important, even though he'd rather never ... ever ... admit to Don what had happened in that motel room.

"Don't tell me a little hanky panky caused her to stop stuttering!" whispered Don tensely. "There had to be more to it than that."

"It was very ... emotional... " Bob let it hang there and then decided to emphasize it. "Very, very emotional."

Don frowned. He opened his mouth, and then closed it.

"Remember back to the first time you and Susan fooled around," said Bob softly.

A guarded look came onto Don's face.

"Wasn't she different than all the others?"

"What others!?" came Susan's voice through the curtain.

"We're not eavesdropping on you," Bob called back. "So quit listening to us."

"Men!" she snorted.

Don grinned. Then he frowned again. "You're right. She was different."

"It was more intense, right?"

"I guess so."

"Well it was very intense when we ... um ... talked about things."

"And you really think that caused her to stop?" Don still sounded skeptical.

"All I know is that, when we were done ... she wasn't stuttering anymore."

"Done? What do you mean done?" Don's eyes opened wide and an anguished look came onto his face. "No!" he said. "Never mind. I don't want to know."

Bob leaned back in his chair. They watched TV for a while. There was continuous murmuring on the other side of the room. Once in a while they could hear an individual word, or part of a phrase, but not enough to know what was really being said.

Deal or No Deal was over, and Don was surfing through the channels again, when the curtain was whisked back. Jennifer was standing there. Susan's eyes were closed.

"Mom's tired," said Jennifer. "We should go now, and let them rest."

"You just got here," said Don, turning off the TV.

Jennifer went over to her father's bed and leaned over to put her face in front of his.

"There are only two men in my life, Daddy. You're one of them, and I love you. You'll always be my daddy, and when you're well again, I might let you try to tell me what to do. But right now, you're not well. I want to go home, and I want you to be home, too. That's not going to happen until you heal up enough to be moved. So you go to sleep, like Mommy, and I'll see you tomorrow." She kissed Don on both cheeks and his forehead, before standing back up.

Don looked at Bob. "Kids think they know every damn thing. They think that once their parents get over forty they're senile or something."

"Oh Daddy, don't be so dramatic," sighed Jennifer.

"You know, Bob ... you're over forty, too," he said pointedly.

"Oh shut up, Don," said Susan. "Nobody's paying any attention to you."

Don got a sour look on his face. "Rodney Dangerfield had it right. I don't get no respect."

"Night, Daddy," said Jennifer sweetly. "Night, Mommy."

"Good night, sweetheart," said Susan. "Remember what I told you."

"I will," said the girl. She led Bob out of the room.

They'd been gone for three or four minutes when Don finally spoke.

"Well, how bad is it?"

"She's not stuttering anymore, darling. I can't say that's a bad thing at all."

"You know what I mean," he said.

"Don't ask questions you might not like the answers to," was her response.


In the parking lot Jennifer leaned into Bob and he put his arm around her.

"Can I drive again?" she asked.

"I guess so," he said.

"I want to feel your hands on me again."

"I think you're turning into a nymphomaniac," said Bob, smiling.

"Would you rather I stutter ... or be a nymphomaniac?"

Bob thought about it for a few seconds. "Guess you got me there," he admitted.

He knew she was enjoying herself when she passed by the motel and kept going while he fondled her breasts and rolled her stiff nipples between his fingers. All she did was go around a couple of blocks, though, before parking in front of their room. She turned the bike off, waited for him to dismount, and then put the jiffy stand down. She got off and rubbed her own breasts with both hands.

"I can't believe how horny you make me," she said, her voice throaty.

Inside, he used the bathroom and, in anticipation of what might happen, rubbed his genitals down with a washcloth. When he left the bathroom she was waiting for him on the bed, naked, on her hands and knees. She had been watching over her shoulder and, when he saw her, she waved her ass at him. She was a little awkward about it, but he laughed out of joy, not to make fun of her.

"Where is my little Jennifer ... my princess?" he asked. The effect was ruined by the fact that he was as naked as she was.

"She's around here somewhere," said the girl on the bed. "Can we do it this way?"

"You've been watching movies again," he said, wagging his finger at her.

"Just don't spank me again. That hurt."

"Why don't we work up to things," he suggested. "Do some cuddling first."

"Because I can't wait to see if it feels as good this time as it did last time," she said.

"Part of the reason it felt so good last time was because we worked up to it," he suggested.

"You talk too much," she said, rolling over. Her hand went between her legs and she began moving it around industriously.

"Okay," he said amiably. "I'll shut up. Can I watch?"

"You're supposed to help!" she panted.

He walked to the bed and crawled up on it, putting his hands on the bedspread between her knees, which she had spread as he approached. He stared at her fingers, dancing between her legs.

"Are you really only going to watch?" she complained.

"I'm checking out your technique," he said. "Remember, you're a novice at all this. I might be able to teach you a thing or two."

"Bob!" she complained.

"Like this," he said. He reached and lifted her hand. She moaned in frustration and then jumped as he fell to his elbows and forced his hands under her butt. He kissed her mons, where ash white hair fluffed. Then he slid his lips down and she gasped as he began eating her pussy with all the skill he'd developed over twenty years.

Only his strength kept her from twisting and rolling away from his lips during the three orgasms she had before he let her rest. Her cries were music to his ears, though they were sometimes hard to hear because her thighs were trying to crush his head. He knew his beard was wet and glistening with her juices and, not sure how she might react to that, took the time to burrow his face into the bedspread before pulling his hands out from under her and rising.

"I think you're ready now," he said, grinning. "Roll over, Lassie, Rover has something for you."

She was lying limply, totally relaxed after her wild ride.

"I changed my mind," she said. "I'm too tired to get up." She lifted her head and stared at him with glittering eyes. "On the other hand, I'm quite sure I need another treatment ... doctor," she said.

He crawled up, aware that she was staring at his prick, which was fully erect and dripping. He stopped as he saw a drip fall off.

"Shit," he grunted. "I have condoms in the backpack."

Her hands reached to grip his shoulders.

"Next time," she said. "Your sperm is already in me anyway."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.