The Babe Bike Blues - Cover

The Babe Bike Blues

Copyright© 2009 by Lubrican

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Jennifer's life was already tough enough, based on her speech impediment alone. Then her parents were involved in a terrible accident. She needed help, and the only person she could turn to was her "Uncle" Bob. He came to get her and take her to her parents. But he had to bring the wrong motorcycle for the trip. His hard tail affected her soft tail, which caused him to have some hard times of his own.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Jennifer paced back and forth, still naked. A rivulet of white ran down the inside of one thigh, unnoticed. She had more important things on her mind.

"The rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain," she recited.

It was only one of a litany of sayings she had repeated in the last three minutes. She turned to Bob, who was sitting up again, on the end of the bed.

"It's true!" she said, her voice hushed. "I can say anything I want right now, and I don't stutter!"

"It's a miracle," said Bob softly.

"No it's not," she said. "It's because you made love to me."

"Let's get something straight, here," he said, holding up his hands. "I think it was the other way around."

She flipped a hand and started pacing again.

"It doesn't matter. I never felt anything like I just felt with you. I've never felt closer to another human being than I did with you, just now ... just a few minutes ago. I felt like my whole world exploded, like a star, and then came back together." Her mouth dropped open. "Did you just hear that?" she gasped.

"I sure did." He smiled. Her excitement was contagious.

"Tell me to say something else!" she yipped.

"Like what?" he asked.

"I don't know! I can't think right now!" She stopped, and turned to him. "Yes I can. you did this for me!"

"Awww, come on, Princess," he said, feeling somehow happy and guilty at the same time.

She skipped to him and climbed onto his lap, straddling him and putting her arms around his neck. With her face inches from his, she said it again.

"You did this for me, Bob. You cured me."

"I didn't cure anything," he said. "There has to be some rational explanation for this." She blinked.

Fright suddenly bloomed on her face. "What if it doesn't last?" she asked.

Bob felt his heart go out to her. "You stuttered for eighteen years. Now you're not. Ergo, you have at least eighteen more years before you have to worry about that."

She closed her eyes for long seconds and then opened them again.

"Do you really think so?" She grinned. "I'm still doing it!"

He looked down. Sperm was leaking from her pussy onto his cock and balls. "You're leaking on me," he said. "And that brings up something else. I shouldn't have cum in you. We shouldn't have done that."

She tilted her head. "You mean I might be pregnant? Do you think that's what cured me?"

He groaned. "I certainly hope not. I'm in enough trouble with your dad already. Besides, that's crazy." He frowned. "When was your last period?"

She blinked three times. "You can't ask a woman something like that!" she said. "That's personal!"

"You don't get much more personal than what we just did," he said darkly. "When was it?"

She closed her eyes again. It was obvious she was thinking. "I used my last tampon the day before I called you," she said. "To bring me here," she added. Her eyes glazed. "I can't believe I'm just talking like this." Her eyes cleared. "This is fantastic, BOB!" She leaned forward to kiss him soundly, and he pushed her back.

"Careful," he said, smiling gently. "That's what caused all the problems a little while back."

"No it isn't!" she said firmly. "You said you were in love with me." A guarded look came into her eyes and her muscles stiffened. "Did you really mean that?"

Bob's thought processes, at the speed of light, took only fractions of a second to gel. He didn't question what they looked like when they solidified in his brain. He knew that what he was about to say was, quite possibly, the most important thing he'd ever say in his life.

"I meant it," he said softly. "I'm crazy. It's crazy ... I don't know how it happened ... but it's true."

She relaxed and her eyes shone.

"Maybe once wasn't enough," she whispered. "I mean for a permanent cure."

Again Bob's thoughts flashed at light speed through his brain. There was the concept of a lubricious woman, a vamp, mixed with visions of her innocent face from younger years, and the thought of how the purity of her soul had taken on a golden sheen, as it was exposed to things adult. He was convinced she hadn't been injured by what had happened, and that her innocence, in large part, was still intact. But the change in her personality was something both shocking and engaging. She truly had transformed from a girl to a woman on this trip, for good or ill, and that couldn't be undone.

"There will be time enough for that in the future," he said gently. "Assuming your father doesn't murder me."

"He'd better not!" she yipped. "I love you!"

"I love you too, Princess," he sighed.

"Besides," she said, standing up. "You cured me. He can't complain about that." She turned and skipped toward the bathroom.

"Don't be so sure about that," said Bob, under his breath.


She had done all the work, for the most part, so Bob just got up and used their damp towels to clean himself off. He heard the shower come on while he dressed. He was putting his boots on when she came out of the bathroom, rubbing a towel over her naked torso.

"It feels funny," she said.

"What feels funny?" he asked.

"Down there."

"Oh. I'm not surprised. You're lucky I didn't hurt you."

"You'd never hurt me," she scoffed.

"Get dressed," he urged her. "We're going to be late and your parents will wonder what happened."

"Well, they'll find out as soon as I talk to them," said Jennifer. "I can't wait!"

He watched her wiggle into panties and jeans and, despite his recent relief, felt his penis twitch in his pants.

"Don't you think maybe it might be a good idea to break it to them slowly?" he suggested.

"Like how?" she said, pulling a T shirt over her braless breasts.

"Like maybe you should stutter a little bit ... you know ... on purpose ... and then get better little by little."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.