Going to War - Cover

Going to War

Copyright© 2009 by Von_in_your_Mind

Chapter 8

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Come and meet William Wilkerson, Retired Navy SEAL home from the War on Terror finding a whole new war on the home front. It wasn't meant to be this way, but it is and now he is left to put his life back together.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

JD and I sat around and blew smoke up each other's asses the rest of the evening. I deposited him in the guest room telling him I would be gone early the next morning, without the benefit of telling what I would be doing. He let it pass and I was sleeping by eleven.

I was up early and took all the information that was locked up in the gun safe that John and Beth had given me to review back to them. I had no doubt JD would be up and going through every piece of paper he could find in the house to start tracking down the ex. The safe would be a minor inconvenience to him was all. The DNA providers didn't know it, but he would be visiting their house at some point also. He would turn over every rock looking for them now.

After I gave everything to John, we headed down the stairs to work with more forms. My body started the muscle burning sensations near the end of the first hour. It hurt but I had lived with and trained through pain for most of my life. You simply did what needed to be done and worried about healing later. John and Beth were worried about JD and what he would do. I had a long discussion with them after breakfast and described our relationship and how he would respect my wishes. I don't know if they were totally convinced, but they accepted it.

Since it was the three of us and I didn't want to worry Beth any more, I didn't discuss the new plans for taking the Chief and his people out in the woods. I knew that John would enjoy the idea of it but Beth might think anything I would do to them would be over the top. Hell, I knew it would be over the top; there was no way, with JD involved, that it wouldn't be. His life was over the top and outside the approved methods.

I got back to the house to find Cal and JD at the kitchen table eating doughnuts and drinking coffee. A shit eating grin on Cal's face told me that JD and he were discussing the foray out into the woods.

"Morning Cal, I see you met JD."

"He was a little excited when I showed up pounding on the door. But after I convinced him, he hasn't had a problem eating any of your doughnuts."

"I see you made coffee and that's about gone too."

"Hey, he's your guest and if he consumes all you have, it's your own damn fault." Cal got up and finished the coffee in the pot, not stopping to make another.

"So what did you tell him so far JD?" I asked.

"Just discussed the camping trip you and I talked about last night."

"And?" I looked over at Cal. He was grinning ear to ear.

"He seems to think we can have a hell of a lot more fun than we did last time," Cal replied.

"You two know that we can't cause any harm to them."

"Nothing permanent is how I think you discussed it last night."

"I'll lose my edge with them if we do that," I said while Cal just sat there and smiled and JD didn't say a word.

"We cannot Fubar this," I said.

"No Fubar, but having them soil their shorts the entire weekend isn't out of the realm of possibility," JD replied.

"Describe realm of posibility," I said.

"Look, you find someone to come and be the referee. He says we can't do that then we won't." JD added a glean in his eye.

"You're going to get our asses in a sling with that attitude, JD."

"We won't do anything more than have them reflect on their misdeeds."

"Describe reflect," I said.

"You are being a damn spoilsport about this. We will simply show them the errors of their ways, and then they can all go home afterwards." JD smiled and I looked over at Cal who was doing the same back at him.

I knew that JD was going to have way too much fun with this. Cal was like a kid in a candy store at the idea of joining in. The idea of just marching them out in the woods and leaving them there to piss and moan was long gone. Everything told me to just let this drop but their damn attitude had me pissed off. And toss in the DNA contributors and Buddy and the ex I was flipping back and forth, but my better judgment was not having me stop this.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked.

"Capture the Flag," Cal said as he smiled and took a drink of his coffee washing down the bite of his last doughnut.

"Isn't that a kids game?" knowing full well there would be some new penalties for not protecting your flag, or if you were caught coming after ours.

"They are all kid's games until you make them more," Cal said.

JD had him wound up and I had little doubt or hope that we wouldn't push this too far. How the hell had I ended up the rational one in all of this after what they had done to me?

"So you're going to go and set up the game?" I asked.

"JD and I are going to head out and find a place to do it. You take care of making sure everyone involved will be ready to go," Cal said.

"You realize that we have to live in this town after this is all over." I was trying to appeal to Cal just to make sure that he wouldn't get any more caught up than he was.

"They will all go out in the woods and all come back from it," Cal said.

There was no way to change their minds, so I headed back to take care of what I needed to do to make myself presentable for the day. That finished, I made my way downstairs to find the two of them with pen and paper.

"You need to go and find out how many are coming?" JD said.

"I'm not part of the planning?"

"You are too worried about them. You let us plan and go do what needs doing," Cal said.

I looked at them and JD said, "Find out how many we can expect."

Well, I had my marching orders and those two were back to planning. I could either worry about it or do what needed doing, so I did just that. It was a short ride over to the police station and the Chief kept me waiting for fifteen minutes out in the lobby. I finally got to his office, and he was not pleased to see me. Piss on him, I wasn't happy with them at this point, and if he didn't like it that was just too damn bad.

"I'm not going to say I am happy to see you," was how our conversation started and it didn't get much better from there.

He was a sack of shit and everything had to flow down from him. His word was useless and he wanted to renegotiate. Me being alone in his office had him growing a set, and he was going to make certain I knew he was the top bull on this ranch. The tirade lasted for about twenty minutes before he realized that I was just ignoring it.

"So this is not going to happen," he finally said, no doubt thinking he had browbeaten me into submission because I hadn't argued.

"Do you mind if I make a call?" I asked.

"Call anyone you damn well please," he pushed the phone to me. I figured you needed to dial nine for an outside line so I did that and then called John.

After I had greeted Mary Jo and Charles got on the line, I asked him to explain to the Chief what we would be seeking in damages. I just sat there and watched as Charles explained in detail what exactly had transpired and what that would likely cost. Then I knew he would tell him about how every single officer who participated and their supervisors were also being sued personally for the actions of all of them. I knew that this was going to be his stance and John and I spoke about it on the ride home that morning.

There wasn't an issue with the availability of the DNA to prove the incarceration in the back of the squad cars. The problem for the Chief was we had three officers of the court in John, Matt, and the Sheriff with a number of his deputies knowing what had happened. He was screwed and tattooed if he didn't want to come out and play. With JD and Cal so eager to take them to the woods and now this load of shit he was trying to have me eat, they were coming out if I had to drag them kicking and screaming.

He handed me the phone back as he tried to regain his composure and the color slowly returned. It's not a pretty picture when everything you have worked for in your life is about to be taken away. What Buddy and the ex did was that exact thing and I didn't give a shit if he didn't like it after their actions.

He passed me a piece of paper with some names on it. His was on top and I counted fifteen others. You could see the flames of his rage in his eyes as he stared back at me when I was done reading it.

"5:00 am Friday morning. No weapons. Each of you brings a backpack with everything you need for the weekend," He just shook his head in agreement as I got up folding the paper and placing it in my pocket. I left and headed over to John's office. I needed a referee and he was going to be it. I didn't like the idea of exposing him to JD but I didn't see Matt or the Sheriff as valid choices.

Traffic was light and a half hour later I was sitting in John's office, a cold drink in my hand. It hadn't surprised him to see me at his door. When I asked him to come and referee and explained everything, he just smiled.

"Your friend seems to want to extract the revenge on your behalf that you are unwilling to," he finally said.

"I think he would bury them if I let him."

"That is his job and his willingness to do this for you relates to his need to help you for past actions on your part."

So began the telling of my past exploits with John for the next three hours. He sat back and smiled as I told the tales of places we had gone and things we had done. He never asked a question, only sat there in rapt attention as it all came out. The chimes of the register clock rang out three bells as I had just finished telling the tale.

"I will be your referee," he said.

"It is not going to be any picnic," I said.

"I didn't think it would be. Your being concerned for them is all I need."

"I want you to inspect their backpacks while I take them inside the station to explain what is going to transpire."

"The actions of the Chief would require that."

"He is a slime ball of the first-degree and I am not putting anything past them."

"How are they getting to the woods?"

"They will drive themselves there."

"Then you need to check their vehicles also."

"That's a hell of a job."

"Then we need to arrange alternate transportation for them."

"Such as," I inquired.

"I'll arrange it."

"So how do you think this will eventually play out?"

I stopped to think what that question meant. Was he simply asking about this little trip to the woods or my ideas about more than just that? "Do you remember that old movie, Scared Straight? Well, the badges they carry won't mean anything out there. I'm the biggest baddest one out in those woods. If you're asking how my life will turn out, I'll survive all of this."

"Beth is worried about you and she is not one to worry easily."

"Why?"

"It's the caretaker in her."

"So what has her worried?"

"You need a life that resembles some sort of normalcy here."

"How do you think I am going to be able to make that happen?"

"Not me, I understand the need for revenge and vengeance."

"You're making me sound like I am off the deep end."

"Again, that is not my take. Nevertheless, a caretaker understands that the capacity to love and live is important for anyone playing the game."

"What would you do in my place?"

"It wouldn't be pretty for those who did this or knew about it." He said.

"Hell, Cal knew about it near the end, but he was worried I would get killed if he told me."

"He is not one of them; his act was out of love and respect for you."

"Why this question now?"

"You're digging graves, having JD involved. Are you ready to fill them?"

"I am in control of what he does."

"Why did you bring the instructions back, and you left the ring in my safe?"

John was right; bringing JD here was a means to an end. He wouldn't tell me when he found them. He would never say a word about it again. It would just be done and he wouldn't blink an eye or cry a tear about it. Beth was right; I needed someone here to care for and to care for me. I wanted blood for my pain when it was not something that required blood as the payment for the debt. I took deep breaths thinking about it as John just sat there and watched me.

I knew that JD was unpredictable, and he would stop at nothing short of his death to accomplish his task or pay back a debt. I was shaking my head at the thoughts of him doing that.

John interrupted my train of thought and asked, "Is that how you want this to end?"

There it was all tied up with a pretty bow. I had killed hundreds over the years but that was in service to my country. They had been enemy combatants of one type or another. Letting JD loose on Buddy and the ex was a death sentence, even if I wasn't asking him to do that. The question was, could I live with myself for doing that? And she was Cal's flesh and blood, no matter what she did. And while he hated what she had done to me, was that enough of a reason to kill her. Then you toss in the collateral damage of the innocent child who had no part to play in it and there was nothing I could do but walk away from it as far as JD was concerned. I didn't like the idea of that and it wouldn't stop the pain I felt at the betrayal but their death wouldn't fix it either.

"You know you don't fight fair," I said putting my head down.

John got up from his desk and came around to me. He handed me the ring. I put it on my finger and he opened the door. "Go and work out your anger on those who are truly evil," and he pushed me through the Portal.

I wasn't feeling like much of a Hero again when I saw Janice come out from a room wearing a short little gown that just about covered her delightful assets. "Welcome back Hero Willy."

"I am happy to be back, Janice."

"You do not sound very happy my Hero."

So I took her in my arms and picked her up and carried her to the couch. We kissed and cuddled and I told her about my conversation with John before I had returned. She let me pour out my soul and the hurt I had. She held me when the tears streamed down my face and then at one point, when she had let me wallow long enough in that pain, she took me to our room.

It was a slow loving time we spent in that bed. She loved my body and helped me to learn to love hers. The hurt was behind me at this point and the man I was wanted her. I needed her and my desire peaked. The higher it went, the more she cried out my name. It was restorative time before I wanted it to be, but I was ecstatic that they existed. When our desires were finally sated, I held her tight, my arm draped over her. I didn't need the sleep, but I wanted to hold her there and sleep with her. For now the pain and the anger of what had happened didn't matter. I was with a woman who wanted to be with me beyond anything else in her life, and that was worth more than anything else in my life.

I slept holding her and at some point got both my arms wrapped around her. She woke me up with a cry because I had tightened my grip for some subconscious reason. She looked at me and simply smiled. "My Hero," she kissed my cheek. "I am your comfort and you are my life. You can understand now how I would want to be your caretaker rather than a Damsel. I would never have dreamt that with all of my imperfections, you would love me the way I know you do." She kissed me and started with her tongue. I didn't need a restorative for the next two times.

A smile crossed her face and then she started changing between the four of them again. She wouldn't stop even when I tickled her into submission. She held her hand out and two restoratives appeared. She pressed the open-end to my mouth and I drank it down. I took the other and gave it to her and then she started changing again. If I couldn't tickle her into submission, I would love her into it. My strength was far superior to hers, but we wrestled in the sheets anyways, her on top as much as I. John was right; it was love and acceptance that I needed far more than any revenge that would have them killed.

Everything here was so simple and easy to appreciate. As we were showering together, I wondered if I was helping Janice anywhere as much as she was helping me. We sat and ate. She insisted on feeding me and would not let me do the same for her. I just enjoyed it rather than argue about it. If she wanted to pamper me, I would just let her do that.

"Are you happy here Janice?"

"I am happy when you are here my Hero."

"Are you happy you gave up everything on Cassandra to be here?"

"What are you asking?"

"John told me that Beth thought I should have a woman on Earth." She placed the fork down and I watched a tear roll down her face.

"It's wrong of me to say this, my Hero, but I cannot tell you to do that. I could not ask more from you than the trust and love you have shown me. And I would do almost anything, short of dying, to be with you, like Beth is with John. It's wrong for me to want that, or even dream it. But it is the truth and if there was a way for you to take me back, I would destroy the ring you wear and never let you enter a portal again." She got up to leave, and I was out of my chair and held her tight to me. The couch had been a good place for me to pour out my soul to her, and it seemed like she might need some of the same with me now.

This time I held her as she pulled me so tight it seemed she wanted to push her body into mine. Her nails broke the skin of my back as she used all of her strength to pull tighter to me. And when she could get no tighter, she started to cry. The pain of not being with me, never being able to have my children, only seeing me for short periods of time, came pouring out. She had been my rock earlier, and I was determined to be hers now.

When she stopped crying, I put her down and got up, picked her back up and carried her to our bed. There I held her again as she molded her body to mine. I loved on her as she had shown me. Our bodies close in love's eternal embrace. There was nothing frantic about what we did, it was only the dance of love and life we shared. Holding her tight to me as she slept again, I couldn't help but wonder where I had gone so wrong on Earth. I fell asleep with that on my mind but when I woke, Janice took all of those concerns away.

Over breakfast, I explained about John laughing at my trading skills and the need for chain mail. She covered the basics about what plants I could use to help stem bleeding and what I could use for pain. There were also a couple of nasty plants I could use for weapons if I needed to. Chaos held many ways to battle and for enemies to use the flora and fauna to help do that. I asked if she knew how long it had been, since I was on Chaos.

It had been just over three summers, and she did not know anything more about Chester. She had anticipated my question. I asked if there were rescues in their general area as I wanted to return to search for him. She turned away from me and wouldn't look at me after that.

"What is it?" I spun her around and she had tears in her eyes.

"We lost the last two Heroes who took the mission that was close to them."

"And you are worried because?"

"I know you and that this is the only mission that is close to them will make you want to take it, no matter the danger."

"There is a love poem on Earth; if you love something set it free and if it comes back to you, it was always yours. If it doesn't, hunt it down and kill it."

"No one wrote a love poem like that." She slapped my arm.

"That is the one I remember."

"So if you don't come back to me, I can hunt you down and kill you?"

"I have to come back through the portals here."

"You're a terrible Hero, playing with my love for you this way."

"I do have other ways I could play with your love."

"That is my body you're talking about you old goat."

"What do you mean old goat?"

"I read while you were gone. Earth history. You're a SEAL, that is a Special Forces warrior in the Navy and the Navy has an academy and their mascot is a goat and just looking at you tells me you're old."

"What books do they have about Cassandra here?"

"Ha, you have to be able to read."

I picked her up as she struggled to get away for a moment and then locked her legs around my back as I carried her into our bedroom. A few hours and a couple of restoratives later, she didn't care if I could read or not. We could have used the restoratives to get back to what we needed to but her sleeping with my arm around her was better.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.