The Elevator: Kim's Reward - Cover

The Elevator: Kim's Reward

by MisterE

Copyright© 2009 by MisterE

BDSM Sex Story: The requested sequel to The Elevator. Although this stands alone you might want to read The Elevator first. CAUTION, this story contains some blood.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Caution   .

Kim couldn't wait until they got home. She needed it so badly and knew just what to do to get what she wanted.

Sitting lower in the bucket seat, she drew her skirt up and opened her blouse. Her fingers got busy on her clit and nipples as she began to describe the fantasy she'd had in the elevator. They both loved to talk about the things they had done and dreamed of doing. Kim sometimes did it to tease, sometimes she did it to give him ideas, sometimes just to get him in the mood to play. The sound of her low, sexy voice alone was enough to get Dan excited but, when she added actions (even if it was only touching herself) he would get hard instantly.

Dan said nothing, he just took occasional glances at what she was doing. He knew what she was trying to do and grinned as her soft, sultry voice recounted every detail of her fantasy. By the time she'd got to the part where he was cumming in her mouth, his cock was hard and he was in danger of losing control of the car.

Kim knew she'd succeeded when he started to slow down. Home was only fifteen minutes away but Dan, knowing just how desperate she could get, pulled off the road into a deserted parking lot. "You just can't wait, can you!" he said with a chuckle as he killed the engine.

"You know I can't," said Kim, shrugging out of her jacket and blouse. "These balls and the dildo have been driving me crazy all day. I tell you, darling, I think I'll go mad if you don't make me cum soon."

"Okay, slut, get out!"

Kim didn't need to be told twice. Leaving her jacket and blouse on the seat, she got out and moved around to the other side of the car, melting into Dan's arms as he got out and stood up.

"Hurt me," she whispered huskily.

He kissed her passionately, forcing his tongue into her mouth as his hands grasped and crushed her buttocks, then pushed her away. She stumbled, almost fell, but recovered her balance and stood there with her hands on her hips, her chest thrust forward, her nipples hard and pointing straight out over the edge of her bra.

"Is this what you want?" he asked, staring into her eyes while loosening his belt.

Kim's eyes sparkled as she saw him pull it free. She nodded and licked her lips. "Yes. Yes please, Master."

"Prepare your tits!"

Kim unhooked her bra, let it drop down her arms and threw it through the open door of the car. Standing up straight, she crossed her arms behind her back and presented her tits to his hungry gaze. Dan folded his belt and slapped it lightly into his palm as he walked slowly around her half-naked, trembling body.

"Please Master," she whimpered softly.

"Patience, slave," he growled, stopping before her to flick each stiff nipple in turn, making her gasp twice. He took another two steps to stand at her right and grabbed a handful of her startling red hair, pulling it hard and making her gasp again. With her head held back, her face to the stars, she closed her eyes in anticipation of the first blow.

Dan made her wait for another ten seconds before swinging the belt hard against her right tit, making the large orb bounce and drawing a sharp gasp from her lips. In the faint glow from the distant street light he saw a red line appear where the thin leather had scorched across her soft, pale flesh. He raised the belt again and hit her tit harder.

Her cry was louder but merged with a lusty groan. The next blow flicked harshly against her nipple sending fiery pain through her trembling tit. Three more blows were delivered in quick succession to the hard, throbbing nipple and Kim's leg began to buckle as her cries subsided to sobs of frustration.

"Harder Master," she begged hoarsely.

"Wouldn't you rather wait for the cane when we get home?"

"No Master. I need it so bad!"

"Then take it!" he said harshly, hitting her tit so hard that the noise of harsh leather on soft flesh sounded like a gunshot. Kim jerked back and screamed.

"Silence or you'll have to wait," he growled.

"Sorry, Master," said Kim as she resumed her position. "I'll try."

Dan hit her right tit again, leaving yet another red stripe across the pale flesh. Six more blows landed cruelly on her nipple, making it swell and turn an angry shade of red. Kim could feel the throbbing pain rush through her chest as the blows were delivered with practised skill. She could feel her pussy juice oozing out onto her thighs and knew that it would take only a little more to make her come.

"I'm going to use the cane on your ass when we get home," Dan whispered, lightly rubbing her swollen nipple with the edge of his belt.

"Ahhhh. Yes Master, I know!"

"I'm going to cane you until your ass is bleeding," he growled softly, poking the tip of her nipple with the buckle's tang.

"Oh God! Oh yes! Yes please!"

"I'm going to cane you so hard that you won't be able to sit down for a week."

"Oh fuck! Please, Master. Please don't tease me. Make me cum!"

The whole of her body was shivering as if she was freezing though she felt as if she was on fire with the need to cum.

"Hold your tit for the belt. Keep still and don't scream." Dan demanded. "I'm going to beat your nipple until you cum."

Kim's hands came out from behind her back and both closed around her smarting breast, her thumbs squeezing the flesh so her nipple stood out even further.

Dan began to flick the belt against it, teasing her mercilessly. Kim's whimpering grew more desperate as he held back, tormenting her with only enough pain to keep her teetering on the brink of a massive orgasm. He knew just how much abuse she could stand. He knew how much more it would take to make her cum and he knew how long she could be teased and still hold it together.

Kim couldn't stand the frustration for a second longer. She was on the point of taking matters into her own hands and crushing her nipple with her fingers when Dan's voice broke through the fog in her brain.

"Cum!"

It felt as if the belt was ripping her nipple off as Dan's belt slashed across it with all his force. Once, twice, three times.

Kim let out a loud grunt and started jerking.

She was cumming hard and her juices were running down her legs in a torrent.

For a moment, the contractions in her cunt almost made her eject the heavy balls. She couldn't stop the violent contractions but she could and did squeeze her knees together to prevent the accident. She was under orders to keep them inside until he removed them. Failure wasn't an option - she couldn't stand another week of giving him blow-jobs without being fucked or punished.

Dan was no longer beating her nipple but the pain continued to fuel her orgasm for another minute until, too weak to stand, she collapsed against him gasping, "Thank you, Master!" over and over.

Dan held her for while, kissed her, then helped her back into the car and they resumed their interrupted journey home.

"I still want the cane," she said as they left the parking lot.

"I know," Dan replied, squeezing her thigh. "Don't worry, slut, you'll get it!"

The fifteen minute drive went by in silence as Kim played with her left nipple, pinching it, squeezing it, twisting it and pulling it hard, stretching it painfully away from her tit. Soon, it too was throbbing, not as much as the right nipple, but enough so that her chest felt more balanced.

The car stopped at the end of the drive as the electric gates opened slowly. "Out!" Dan barked.

Kim turned to look at him but didn't argue. She opened the door and stepped onto the gravel drive.

"Skirt!"

Kim unfastened her skirt and pushed it down until it dropped to her ankles. She bent to pick it up and laid it on the car seat before closing the door. Dan watched her start to walk up towards the house. As she got into the beam of his headlights, he could see the end of the dildo poking out between her wobbling cheeks.

Naked but for her stockings and shoes, Kim strutted up the drive, waving as Dan drove past her.

Bea was standing on the porch in her ridiculous costume, waiting for Kim. This was a maid's outfit that started below her small, firm tits and ended just above her hairless pussy. Like Kim, she was wearing stockings but no panties. Bea was the nineteen year old student that they employed as cook, housekeeper and maid. She was also their sex-slave in training.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.