Naughty K-9 Cop - Cover

Naughty K-9 Cop

Copyright© 2009 by purrprincess39

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens when my overactive imagination takes over & an oh so naughty k-9 cop comes into my fantasy!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Reluctant   Fiction   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality  

I lay on the seat of the car in a puddle of mine and Killer's juices and enjoyed the horny haze that had taken me over letting my pussy leak and my mouth hang open. I knew on some level I should care that I was acting so wantonly but I couldn't deny myself the pleasures that were to come or cum! Dan pulled into the police station and right into a parking bay. The lights were bright and there were several other cops standing around inside. My pussy quivered even as I blushed in embarrasment and also in anticipation. Dan pulled open my door and reached in fingering my gaping cunt and causing me to moan 'mmmmm' which drew the attention of the other cops. Dan said he had a hot and hungry girl just waiting for more cop and canine cock and any one who didn't want to be fucked good and hard better leave now. Nobody left, can you blame them? Killer jumped out of the car his cock still standing our from his sheath a bit and I watched it hungerly as it bounced up and down 'yummy.' The other cops moved closer and watched as Dan fingered me and drove his long fingers in my pussy deeper and faster and I thrust my hips up at him in response and moaned and groaned. My fingers pulled at my stiff nipples and I rocked a bit from side to side totally lost in feelings of lust. Cop cocks popped out of uniforms all around me and strong fists ran up and down them as these horny men in blue pumped themselves do mine and Dan's rhythm. The stimulation of watching these hot men masturbate and the feeling of Dan's fingers in my pussy pushed me over the edge of my orgasm and I rocked my hips to completion reaching and straining towards my peak and falling into another long and powerful orgasm. Dan pulled me out of the car and onto my knees in front of him where his hard cock awaited my attentions. I sucked him in deep and he moaned telling the other men that I had the hottest and cleverist mouth he had ever encountered. My fingers came up to stroke his cock along with my wet mouth. I fealt like a bitch in heat waiting and open for any hard and ready cock to claim! The other cops cheared me on telling me to take Dan deep and suck all his cum out. I complied happy and ready to make Dan feel good. Dan shoved and his cock began to spasm with orgams sending his cum down my throat in hot streams I sucked and swallowed loving the feel of him pulsing in my mouth. When Dan was finally finished coming he moved the 'party' to the gym where exercise mats and other equipment offered many new and interesting choices and positions. One of the othe cops rolled me to my back and thrust his huge cock in deep. I moaned and pulled him deeper into my desperate pussy. Killer moved in closer and his tongue swabbed my pussy and this new cops balls and pistoning cock. The cop groaned and said he had never felt anything like it before. I knew he wouldn't last long. He thrust one last time inside me and came as Killer licked along to our mutual orgasm.

I lay sprawled not sure how much more I could take my body had a mind of its own but even it was feeling a bit 'used up.' One of the cops reached down between my wide open legs and began to rub my red and abused clit at first I tried to move away but them my hips began to grind up at his fingers of their own volition. He asked me if I wanted to come and I moaned out that I NEEDED to cum! I could see his fist working his cock furiously as he teased my pussy with his fingers. He lay down beside me and I quickly rolled over on top of him plunging his hard cock deep, deep into my hungry cunt. Moaning as I slid down his length, it felt so good! One of the other cops moved in front of me and I swallowed his turgid length down my eager throat humming with pleasure as his hot cock filled my mouth and his precum coated my tongue. My pistoning hips worked faster and faster over the cop beneath me and with a tortured shout he shot his cum deep into my pussy, it brought me right to the edge of an orgasm but not quite close enough! He slid out from underneath me and I heard a door open and what sounded like another dog being led in my cunt spasmed in anticipation. He was led over to me and immediately began to nose around my dripping and inflamed pussy, oh mmm, wow. I pushed back as his tongue began to swap my cunt and butt. My mouth clamped down harder on the cock in front of me and the cock groaned and said that I should always give head with a dog licking me if it made me this hot and horny! I sucked him deeper and worked his cock down my throat. I reached down and rubbed my clit as the dog pushed his nose and tongue deeper into my gaping pussy. My hips thrust back at him and I waved my butt in the air my pussy feeling empty and needy. Someone helped the dog up onto my back guiding his thrusting hairy cock to my open cunt. He thrust in and I grunted as his knot met my clit and he pulled out and began to frantically pound his cock in me. He couldn't quite get the knot into me, I wanted it and I thrust back to try to take it but my pussy just wouldn't accomidate it, at least not yet! I grunted withthe force of his thrusts and the cop in front of me thrust deep and I sucked harder he held my head in place as he came down my throat. I sucked him dry and love it all. The dogs cock and what it was doing to me became the center of my universe all of my senses were concentrated on the feelings he was ripping from my horny body. My nipples stood out hard and I fell forward on my elbows backing my cunt as hard and as high as I could against that thrusting spear. A hand reached down and took over the rubbing of my clit. I moaned deep in my throat so turned on I wasnt sure what way was up or down. I began to cum and the clenching of my pussy drove the dog over the edge and he whined as his cock begant to spurt into my pussy. Warm doggy cum filled and overflowed my eager cunt. He pulled out and gave my oozing pussy one last loooong lick!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.