The Engineer Plays On - Cover

The Engineer Plays On

by Aurora

Copyright© 2009 by Aurora

Erotica Sex Story: The Engineer and the Player meet, all sorts of things happen.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BDSM   Pregnancy   .

It does help to have read ‘The Player Played ’ and the ‘Player Plays On ’, the two stories kind of intertwine.

At the Engineers

“You have a small business so you may well have heard of business clubs. They’re groups who meet in a pub or hotel and listen to a presentation by someone who can give you ideas on how to run your business better. You also get to talk to other local business people, and can often benefit from their experiences, or pass on the benefit of yours.”

The speaker was an attractive, petite, blonde of about sixty, who called around to see us one day, and invite us to join. She was employed she said, by Business Partners, an NGO that obtained grant money to help small businesses. More Common Market waste I thought. It would, she told Wendy and I, provide us with new ideas. Fair enough.

“Well,” I glanced at her card, “Helen, that sounds very interesting. How did you hear of us?” I asked

“I’ve been talking to the ladies who run the local gym,” she told me.

Ah, my terrible twin slaves Diana and Ruth.

“I think we’d like to attend and see,” I told her. “Would you like to see what we do? I expect those ladies have told you a lot about it.”

Wendy was grinning broadly.

“No,” said Helen. “Only that it’s mail order.”

Right, uncharacteristically diplomatic.

We took her through to the stock and despatch area.

“We don’t carry a lot of stock,” I told her. “We try to operate on a ‘just in time’ basis, and most of what Wendy does is made to order anyway.”

And I opened the door to Wendy’s workroom where Madeline was busy.

“We make bespoke corsetry in here, this is Madeline who helps Wendy. The corsets fit with our general range to provide, um ... full restraint”

Helen was looking somewhat puzzled.

“You are not familiar with the BDSM scene?” I asked.

“Nooo, no I’m not. No not really.”

“Well now, there are a number of people who like to um ... tie their partners up, and hopefully, their partners enjoy this, although I understand that some of them are not too keen, but that is up to the individual. The corsets that Wendy makes have extra fittings to assist in this. A lot of our customers are, shall we say, of less than perfect proportions, so we make to order from measurements that they supply.”

“I see.”

“We make quite a wide range of stuff, but the original product is a cuff that can be fixed to the wrist or ankle very quickly, but needs two hands to remove.”

I turned to Madeline; “have you got...”

She nodded.

“Would you show Helen? Madeline is also one of our models, whilst our customers may not have the perfect proportions that she has, they like to feel they can look as good as her, but skinny models would put them off”

Madeline had slipped off her top and skirt and did a twirl, showing an orange corset.

“Oh! That is lovely,” exclaimed Helen. “The colour, and the workmanship,” she got closer. “Mmm, really lovely.”

“And,” I said, slipping cuffs on Madeline’s wrists, “this is one of the extras.” Madeline’s wrists were now attached to her hips. “We also go a step further,” I turned back to Helen; “would you like a demonstration?”

“I’m not sure, I take it I don’t have to be involved?”

“Good heavens, no. Not if you don’t want to. Madeline will be quite happy to do it.”

We went back into the stock area and Madeline walked past us on her way to the dungeon. She was now wearing just her corset and stockings, her very ample charms filling out the corset to perfection, of course, and I noticed she had removed her knickers, naughty girl! From the back you might think she was wearing a thong, but her pussy would be on full view from the front.

We had recently given the dungeon a make over. Quite a large room, it had no window, and originally painted walls, but we had now put drapes all around in dark red and black, and the room was divided in two by heavy drapes across the centre. Between the door and the dividing drapes the floor was carpeted, a rich red Axminster. The restraint frame was the other side of the divide where the floor was varnished hardwood because we sometimes had ‘accidents’ by the person who was secured. There was a splendid chaise longue on the carpeted area.

Madeline stood waiting.

“As you saw, the cuffs clip on very easily, so even if your victim is struggling it can still be done.”

I put on the ankle cuffs.

Wendy pulled back the drapes to reveal the restraint frame.

I moved to Madeline, secured her to the frame, and stood back.

Helen, who was now sitting on the chaise longue, gave a sharp intake of breath although whether this was because of Madeline’s apparent helplessness, or because of her knickerless state I wasn’t sure.

“As you can see she is firmly secured and quite unable to move or escape. This frame is another of the products we sell, and it does have certain features that make it very popular.”

And I swivelled it so that Madeline now had her back to us, and then turned her back. Next, I turned it so that she was upside down.

“You can see that it is very easy to apply a whip to any part of the anatomy. We do, of course, issue full instructions with these items and we require that the customer sign a waiver to say that they will only be used by consenting adults.” As if I could enforce that!

Helen was somewhat red faced and breathing heavily. I lifted her arm and clipped on a cuff.

“You see how easily they fit? Would you like to try?”

“Try? I’m not sure...”

“Yes, whatever you like, Madeline won’t mind if you want to try her, or you could spend a moment in the frame.”

“Oh, I’m too old for that sort of thing.” Which sort of thing I wasn’t sure.

“You are never too old to try something new.”

Wendy had picked up her other arm and clipped a cuff on. We pulled her gently to her feet and towards the frame.

“Just try,” I said, releasing Madeline. “I promise nothing will happen that you don’t want, or won’t enjoy.”

She was almost in a trance. Nothing like this could ever have happened to her before, I was quite sure. I clipped her arms and then her ankles to the frame. The girls were playing their parts to perfection, quite where their hands were I wasn’t sure, but caressing whatever they could find I should think, because within a couple of minutes the diminutive blonde was convulsed in orgasm, and collapsed to hang for a couple of seconds before I could release her. I carried her to a chair and sat her down. Madeline arrived a moment later with a glass of water. Helen sipped from the glass and then came completely to.

“Jesus, what on earth happened?”

“We merely demonstrated our product, the effect it has on people is entirely up to them,” I said.

She stood up and I escorted her back to the office.

“Coffee?”

“Yes, please.”

“A little something in it?”

“I’m tempted, but ... no, thankyou.”

We passed some small talk for a few minutes, until she looked recovered.

“So you’ll send us details of the next meeting?”

And I escorted her to her car.

“I really must apologise,” she said. “I don’t know what came over me.”

When I got back into the office, Madeline had gone back to work and Wendy almost raped me. It wasn’t rape because I was quite willing.

And that was how we found ourselves one evening a week or so later in the dining room of ‘The Inn in the Valley’ meeting other small business people. Small businesses that is, not a dwarfs convention.


At the Players

We had the usual invitation through from Helen at Business Partners. The presentation was something about credit control, which didn’t interest me that much.

“We shall go,” said Her Loveliness.

“Is that both of us?” I asked.

“It wasn’t a royal we. And you have to give a six minute presentation about what you do. Your business that is, not your other activities.”

Oh very funny.

We’d been going to these business club thingies ever since they started when we were running a small business on a hand to mouth basis, so we knew Helen pretty well and HL and she were good friends.


The Player speaks

So a couple of weeks later saw us in the dining room of the ‘Inn in the Valley’, which was in the next valley to our own, not too far to drive, and HL would drive home anyway. There were some new people present: a couple of ladies who appeared to be a couple, if you see what I mean, and a chap with his missus who looked an awful lot like HL. Not sisters, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they were cousins.

After supper, which Helen always insisted we eat first, and I’d indulged in a couple of glasses of red, there was an opportunity for the newcomers to introduce themselves and just say a bit about their businesses. Turned out that the two ladies ran the gym in the local town, and the other chap ran a mail order business selling bondage stuff and the like, and the lady wasn’t his wife, but was in fact a partner in the business which also made bespoke corsetry.

I gave my little chat about what we did, and then sat through an hour of credit control. Really riveting stuff, and I nearly nodded off once or twice. After that the meeting began to break up and head for the bar. I went out to get a drink and the other chap and his partner were there together with the two ladies from the gym. We made introductions, his name was George, his partner Wendy and the two gym ladies Diana and Ruth. I told them I was William, and we started chatting.

“You’re from Weston Abbas, I believe,” I said. “Interesting place.”

“Historically, or culturally?”

“Both, I suppose. Interesting from an architectural and planning point of view, and your parish council is a legend in its own time. Golly, you’re not on it are you?” I hastily added in case I went on to dig deeper.

“No, little fear of that,” said George. “They do hold elections, but no one ever stands, it wouldn’t do them much good, although I suppose if there were enough of them ... but there never are, so all the members are co-opted. Democracy in action, eh?”

“We never have problems like that,” I assured him. “We only have a parish meeting, the real bottom end of the democratic system. One meeting a year and only one official, the Parish Chairman. Me. It’s almost feudal.”

“And no doubt very convenient on occasion.”

“I suppose it can be, but it can also be a bit awkward at times. Usually talk things through with people, get a fair compromise.” I said.

We chatted on about various things, and after a while I said, “Y’know, I think I’ve bought from you, ladies things, would that be right?”

Wendy looked at me. “Where do you live?”

“Melbourne Parva,” I told her.

She looked thoughtful for a moment. “The Grange,” she said. “But you didn’t buy for your wife. It was a white corset for a well built lady, small breasts, and wouldn’t have fitted your wife”

“Spot on,” I said. “That describes Emma to a tee. You must have an excellent memory.”

“It was one of our earliest orders,” she said. “I was so glad to get an order at the beginning that I remembered them. Different now. Who was the lady ... oh! I shouldn’t ask should I?” George was looking over her shoulder, laughing.

HL had arrived during this conversation, but was standing behind Wendy, which was why George was laughing.

“Emma is our gamekeeper,” she laughed. “Well, rather more than that because she is involved in both the estates and looks after conservation matters too. Don’t be embarrassed,” this to Wendy who had blushed and turned to see her. “William has lots of things to keep him busy. Hello, Diana, hello, Ruth, Helen’s got you two roped in as well has she? I wouldn’t have thought that credit was much of a worry for you.”

“No, it isn’t, nor for George and Wendy, but the rest of it was very interesting. And it’s nice to see you again.”

“Yes,” said Ruth, “You can exercise your way through pregnancy you know.”

A reference to HL’s present condition, in fact looking I’m damned if they all weren’t pregnant. And, I didn’t know that HL went to the gym. I also noticed that the two gymnasts were wearing collars, not quite matching, but almost. What, I wondered, was the significance of those?

“We had better get going,” said HL. “You must come to supper, we’ll sort out an evening next time I’m in town. Perhaps I’ll get back to regular exercise.”

“Yes, we’d enjoy that,” said Ruth, with Diana nodding agreement. An odd way to put it I thought.

And we said our goodbyes and left.

“You and George should get on well,” she said enigmatically, as we drove home.


Back to the Engineer.

My twin slaves were finding something very amusing on the way home, giggling away in the back seat of the car.

“Come on you two,” I finally said, “what is so funny?”

“The similarities between you and William,” said Diana.

“Like two peas,” laughed Ruth.

“Except that Her Loveliness – does she have a name? – is not his slave,” I said.

“Oh no,” said Diana. “He may think he’s in charge, but she is really, and he has a house full of women who run him ragged.”

Not, I thought, a lot different to me then.

“By the way, you’re not related to her are you?” I asked Wendy.

“Not that I know of,” she replied. “A house full of women, you say?” She addressed the question to the girls.

“Mmm, but we don’t know any details.” Said Ruth.

“Might be fun to find out though...” This from Diana.

We arrived home and there the matter rested.


Her Loveliness speaks.

I’d better come in here. You haven’t heard from me before, but I’m William’s wife, the one he’s actually married to and describes as the gorgeous redhead that he loves to distraction. As well as all the other ladies in the house, of course. He’s always been the same, but he never means any harm. Everyone knows me as Her Loveliness, or HL, so it’s easier if you call me that because if you used my real name, and yes I do have one, but no one would know who you were talking about if you used it.

I am, of course, the one who looks after him and makes sure that he’s applying his efforts in the right direction, well, largely where I want him to apply them that is. He often thinks that he has secrets that he keeps from me, and I have left him with one, I know there is another secret room in the house, but I don’t know exactly where or what it is. I think that Annabelle knows, and I am sure that Chrissie does, but since it seems to keep both of them happy I don’t interfere.

It was a day or two after the meeting that I was able to get away into town and call in on Diana and Ruth. I had been to the gym fairly regularly at one time and had not really taken to Ruth in the beginning, although she was an excellent trainer. Then there appeared to be some sort of happening between Ruth and Diana because between one week and the next they became much more pleasant to be with, were obviously more involved with each other, and I noticed that they were both wearing collars. I didn’t say anything, but I’m sure they both realised that I was looking. I then met them at the hospital and it seemed that we were all pregnant at the same time.

I continued going to the gym for a gentle workout, and they became much more attentive. I realised that they were both hunting as a pair, and their prey was me. They of course did not realise that I had spotted their little game and was happy to play. It took them a couple of weeks, comparing bumps and bulges, touching and feeling before they joined me in the shower after one session followed by some quite energetic use of a massage table that was certainly fun. Afterwards over one of their herbal teas I told them that I had been watching them and we had a good giggle about it. This was repeated from time to time whenever we could all fit it in.

I did a short workout and then took a shower. The only thing that surprised me was that only one pair of hands were suddenly caressing me. There is nothing like a woman’s touch, however much I enjoy a man, it’s different, and very good.

“Where’s Ruth?”

“She’s got a class, she’ll join us for a drink when she’s finished, but that’ll be about half an hour.” We didn’t say any more for a while.

Ruth joined us in the little bar at the gym, although that gives the impression of alcohol which is definitely not the case, it’s where clients can relax and chat, and we took a few minutes to sort out dates for supper, finally deciding that we could all make it on the following Friday.

When I got in I had Annabelle confirm that this fitted in with William and went to sort things out with Sarah.


And back to The Player

Her loveliness wanted supper to be a pleasant intimate occasion, not, I thought, too easy when there were five women and two men. Sarah and Chrissie excelled themselves with Laura helping. All the main dishes were produced from our own resources, including some quite exotic fruit from our own gardens. HL had always been keen on gardens and growing things and although the gardens here hadn’t, for some years, produced the sort of thing that they did in their heyday, all the facilities were still there, and under some guidance from her, our gardener had been happy to bring them back into production.

At the end of the meal she led the ladies off to the drawing room, with a twinkle in her eye suggesting that ‘you men will have things to discuss I’m sure.’

“It’s a very interesting house,” was George’s start.

“Yes,” I replied, “it is.” And I went on to give a brief outline of its history.

“Secret passages?” he asked, an eyebrow raised.

“Bring your glass,” I said, “might as well bring the bottle too,” and I picked it up, and led the way to my study.

No sooner had we sat down than there was a knock at the door and Laura came in.

“I’ve brought coffee for you, Her Loveliness suggested that you might prefer it in here,” she said.

We were by this time oiled to the point of joviality, so I said;

“More likely like the ladies would prefer to do without us for a while.”

“Yes,” she said, setting the tray down. “I think that was it.”

“Just sit on my knee a moment,” I said, pulling her down. “Laura is a very special lady,” I said to George. “Aren’t you?” I asked her.

“Oh, if you say so,” she giggled.

“And she’s a very naughty girl too,” I said, “because she isn’t wearing any knickers, or...” I slid my hand up under her jumper, “ ... a bra either. You were expecting a little attention, weren’t you?”

“Oh yesss...” She hissed as I brought my other hand up and started to gently milk her amazingly long nipples, at the same time lifting the jumper up to expose the full size and shape of her magnificent marmmaries.

She slid down, opening her knees as far as she could forcing her skirt to ride up, and I saw that George was looking with fascination at the junction of her thighs. I nodded to him and he came across and lifted her skirt to her waist. Wasting little time after an initial tentative lick he plunged in and I saw his eyes open wide as the long clitoris showed itself.

“Oh yes, yes, oh God, it’s wonderful, oh I shouldn’t do this sort of thing, oh what you are doing is so naughty, really I’m a granny and...” and a few more minutes of this and I had a squirming quivering orgasmic woman balanced on my lap.

“As you heard our Laura talks herself to orgasm,” I said, to Laura’s giggling.

“She certainly is something else,” said my new friend.

“Now just lift up a tick,” I said. Laura lifted her bum and I slid her skirt right up, released my todger with some small difficulty, and as she dropped down slotted it neatly into her well lubricated tradesman’s entrance.

“Oooff,” as she let her breath out, and then, “Oooooh,” as George slotted himself into the front entrance.

“Oh my, oh fuck, front and back too, oh so so good...” and off she went again, doing most of the work as her bum went backwards and forwards working both of us, well all three really, at the same time, talking her way through – where she found the breath with all that effort I don’t know – and again a few minutes later she came, quivering and squirming between the two of us, as I fountained into her and I could see from George’s face that he was doing the same thing. Laura reached up and grabbed his head and delivered one of her big sloppy kisses. So he knows what it is like to kiss an enthusiastic retriever too. She stopped after a minute or two and George stood up.

“There’s a cloakroom through there,” I indicated the corner of the room.

George looked totally perplexed.

“Oh you are silly,” said Laura. “He can’t possibly know what you’re talking about.” And levering herself off me she went over to a bookcase, snapped the catch and it hinged open to reveal the small washroom.

Once George was inside she came back giggling. “He’d never have found that.” She said. “Found some other spots though, not bad at all.”

“You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” I said. “You really are a wicked girl.”

“I only wish I’d started younger,” she said. “God that was good. I ought to be ashamed of myself, an adulteress too,” and she grinned. “But I’m not. Ashamed that is.”

George came out of the cloakroom.

“Make sure you look after him,” I said, grinning over my shoulder.

I spent a few minutes cleaning up and when I returned she was indeed looking after him. Deep in her throat. This woman could have earned a fortune if she’d started when she was younger. I’m not sure she couldn’t now. The sight before me stirred things up again and, as she was kneeling in front of him, I flipped her skirt up and thrust into a well buttered bun. Slippery, but tight as a drum. I leaned across her back and caught her nipples again. This time we settled into a steady rhythm until as I approached my climax again I squeezed them between fore finger and thumbnail and she came, managing to squeal around George’s tool, and the contractions in her throat finished him off. Laura swallowed every drop and smacked her lips.

“If I catch you without knickers again,” I said to her. “I might have to give your bottom a good warming.”

A strange look passed over her face, and then she grinned. “I think I might enjoy that. Got to try everything once, haven’t you?” And she left.

Hmm ... I looked at George.

“I think the ladies will probably be about ready for us now.” I said.

He was looking thoughtfully at the bookshelf that gave access to the cloakroom.

“Ah yes,” I said. “I hadn’t forgotten your question. I had that put in, a door to match the room would have put it out of balance visually.”

“Yes, it would, wouldn’t it.”

And we rejoined the ladies, but we’d be back to that question I was sure.

By the time we got to them George’s ladies were pretty well ready to go so the party broke up and HL and myself went up to bed.

“Laura looked as though she enjoyed the evening.”

“What? Oh, in the kitchen, yes.”

“Where she couldn’t walk straight? No I think she might have been in the study.” She raised an eyebrow and grinned.

“Mmm...”


At The Engineers.

George had left an invitation to visit him and have a look at his set up. So a few days later I had been in town, and gave him a call because I could stop in on my way home, well, not exactly on my way, but not too much of a detour. I knew about the girls with the gym, of course, but no one was going to get me in one of those, lovely ladies or not.

I found the place without too much difficulty, I’d identified it on the internet from the post code. HL keeps on at me to get a satnav, but quite honestly I hear of so many people who have problems that I don’t think it’s worth it. All right in town I daresay, as so many things are. I arrived in front of a large and very pleasant Edwardian house, built in the early part of the twentieth century. I drove around the side as instructed and stopped. George had seen me and came out to greet me.

We shook hands; “I enjoyed the other evening very much,” he said.

“Yes,” I said, “so did I, and so, for that matter did Laura,” and I gave a grin as he coloured slightly. “Don’t have any lingering embarrassment over that,” I said. “Anything that is enjoyable is fine with me. I was more concerned with how you felt, and believe me Laura certainly wasn’t embarrassed, to the point where she asked when we could do it again.”

He laughed. “OK. Come on in. Coffee?” he asked, as we entered the office. “And this is Felice who is our accountant and my son’s girl friend.”

I was introduced to a stunning black girl.

“Hello,” she said. “Not exclusively Michael’s girl friend, and I have my own practice.”

I filed that information away, I’d have to ask George about that in private.

He showed me around, and in Wendy’s workshop there was the lady herself, and her assistant. This time a plump young lady who could best be described as generously gorgeous. There was an ample sufficiency of simply splendid womanhood. Pretty too, particularly when she smiled showing beautiful even teeth.

“And finally, the dungeon,” said George.

I hoped the double take was not too obvious.

“This way.”

We entered a splendid room with cleverly concealed lighting. Wendy drew back some drapes to reveal an interesting piece of ... what? Machinery would you call it? I wasn’t sure.

“This is our restraint frame,” said George. “We don’t sell a lot of them, but they do make very good money.”

I realised that not only had Wendy come in, but so too had the girl, Madeline. What was also apparent was that she had on a corset, a bright green one with cream trim that set off her mass of chestnut brown curls to perfection. It was more than a waist cincher, but less than a full corset, because her generous breasts were on full display. There were also stockings, but no knickers, showing that she had abundant brown curls at the bottom end too. I was doing my best not to drool.

George slipped the cuffs that he had demonstrated earlier onto Madeline’s wrists and ankles and she stepped to the frame where he secured her.

“All of this can be done even if the um ... victim, is unwilling,” he said. “Then you can cut the clothes off, it gives a wonderful sense of helplessness to the victim. You can drag out the suspense for some while.”

“Yes, I imagine you can.”

He demonstrated that the frame could be swivelled and rotated.

Felice put her head round the door; “there’s a phone call for you, George.”

“Excuse me,” he said, and he left.

I noticed that Wendy was no longer there either. I looked at the delectable morsel secured in front of me.

“You’re supposed to take advantage of me,” she said.

“What? I couldn’t possibly ... besides he’ll be back any moment, I expect.

“No he won’t.”

“Oh, did you want me to take advantage of you?”

“Well, I can hardly resist, can I?”

“You might scream.”

“The room is soundproof.” She sounded a little exasperated.

I went up to her.

“You really are the most tempting thing I’ve seen today.”

“More tempting than Felice, or Wendy?”

“Mmm...” I had my mouth full at that point, and my hands were busy too. “Yes.”

“Ooh, yes, that’s a good spot ... and that.”

I decided to remove the corset, and. I slowly unhooked it, nibbling each bit of flesh as it came into view. I finally ended up at the lower set of curls, by which time she was giggling and clearly enjoying herself.

“I don’t mind if you really like it this way, but I can join in too if you release me.”

“I think I’d like that.” And with out further ado I released her and led her slowly to the chaise longue attempting to kiss every delectable inch of her on the way.

“I have to say that if there is one French invention that is really excellent, this is it, it’s so versatile when used for the purpose it was designed.”

“And what was that?” She asked.

“Positioning young ladies to best advantage,” I said, and positioned her to best advantage so that I could take advantage of her.

About half an hour later Wendy popped her head around the door.

“Lunch is in the kitchen if you two would like to join us,” she said. “About five minutes.” And she left.

“I suppose we’d better get dressed,” I said.

“Around here you don’t have to,” was the surprising reply. “But it does help you keep warm.” She then kissed me warmly. “Thank you,”

“No, no, thank you.” And we went to lunch.

When we got to the kitchen lunch was indeed on the table. George indicated where I should sit, and Madeline sat next to me.

“Would you like a glass of wine or beer?” he asked, grinning. “You look as though you need your strength built up. Madeline seems to have really taken to you.”

Madeline grinned and chuckled. “I think you may have competition,” she said

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.