The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Rick deleted the pictures before he left his driveway -- but he carried the laptop into Toby's house. "Hey, Toby."

Toby looked at his friend in surprise. "What are YOU doing here? How did you get loose?"

"Lon sprung me," Rick replied. "Once you were done with Mom..."

"Oh." Toby absorbed this. "Yeah. Stupid to lock you down if she's going to play ... Why come here, then? Where's Lon?"

Rick looked embarrassed. "He's busy and, well, you and Mom making out got me going ... I was hoping..."

"Oh." Toby nodded. "Ma. Well, she's in bed -- she pulled a double last night."

"Oh, okay." Rick made to back out. Candace was a less-than-perfect solution, but he figured he couldn't go home...

Toby seemed to read his mind. "What's up?"

"I can't fix this at home, you know?" Rick replied carefully. Telling Toby that Lon was at his house trying to make his mother wasn't on Rick's preferred list of revelations.

Toby nodded. "You can call Candace..."

"Yeah."

Toby grimaced; he and Rick apparently shared an opinion of Lon's meddlesome mother. "Yeah, I know -- nice bod, but why couldn't she be a blonde or have a frontal lobotomy?"

Rick grinned. "Yeah. Or both, although being blonde probably would be enough..."

Toby chuckled. "Too bad her bleach job doesn't lower her IQ."

They were both giggling at that when Beth stuck her head around the door, "Toby? Sweetheart? Who's there?"

"It's Rick, Ma," Toby supplied.

"Oh." Somehow, the single syllable transmitted hope and expectation, pleasure and sadness.

Toby eyed his friend and shrugged, smiling. "He's here for you, Ma."

"Oh?" It was a whole different word. "I'm not dressed..."

"I don't think you have to be, Ma," Toby replied. "Does she?"

"Nope," Rick agreed.

Beth's heart thundered in her chest, "Come to bed, then..."

Rick grinned, waved at Toby, dropped the laptop on the coffee table, and followed Beth's beckoning hand around the corner she'd been hiding behind to find her ample ass swaying down the hall in front of him. Seconds later, he was flat on his back on the bed, moaning and cradling Beth's head as she knelt over him, swallowing his aching cock, her big titties alternately swaying above and pressing against his thighs.

Rick didn't last long; Beth swallowed his juice and murmured, "Why all the urgency, Baby?"

"Toby came over and had Mom on the couch. It was..."

"Stimulating?" Beth chuckled. "So you raced out to have sex with an old fat woman?"

"I wouldn't call it that," Rick argued. "More like 'most incredible'..." Embarrassed, he shut up.

So Beth filled it in for him, "Slut?"

"I was going to say 'piece of ass'..." Rick hung his head. "I guess that isn't any too polite."

Beth smiled crookedly. "Not for most girls, but I'll take it in the spirit in which it was intended. But what about Candace?"

Rick grimaced. "Sex aside, Candace is a pain!"

Beth shrugged. "She likes you."

"I don't like being bossed around."

"Maybe you can get her to work on that."

"Maybe Toby can," Rick replied. "He seems capable of miracles. Me -- I doubt it."

"Too bad," Beth observed neutrally. "It kind of messes things up. With Toby and Jean together, Lon has me, basically -- if you don't like Candace, then there are issues..."

"Maybe," Rick hedged. "Mom needs to get less romantic and share the wealth -- then we can all kind of move freely..."

"That's up to her, isn't it, Hon?"

"It's only fair."

"Maybe," Beth returned, "But most girls like to be able to say who and when."

"You don't..." Rick replied.

"Noooo. But I'm ... different. Generally, you don't just tell a girl who she should have sex with -- and if you try, it leads to trouble." Beth stroked Rick's chest.

"It's only fair!" Rick flared. "I've tried you and Candace, and Toby has tried her and Candace..."

"So Lon should get a crack at her?" Beth shook her head. "You know your mother, Baby -- do you think she'll listen to that kind of logic?"

"Only if she has to," Rick sighed. Lon probably had his hands full.

Beth started fondling Rick's erection. "Well, hopefully, it will all shake out. In the meantime, I don't suppose you have it in you to give an old fat woman a ride?"

Rick grinned from ear to ear. "From behind?"

"Sure, Baby..."

Beth got four orgasms before the door flew open. Toby stood there, clearly enraged. "You let Lon blackmail your mother into having sex with him?" he roared.

"Huh?" Rick lurched to a stop. "No, he just got me off from being grounded!"

Toby waved the phone. "That's not what your mother says! Where are these pictures?"

"I deleted them," Rick said defensively. "I didn't want Candace getting them. Lon agreed with me; we only needed to shake Mom up a bit and cool her out."

"On the laptop?" Toby grated.

"Yeah," Rick replied. "I made sure they were off the camera. After we showed them all to Mom, I deleted them from the laptop."

Toby rolled his eyes. "You are SOOOO lucky! I hope for your sake she decides to talk to you again sometime before you graduate!" He turned to leave.

"Wait! What happened?" Rick asked anxiously.

"Lon blackmailed her into having sex! She's all freaked about it -- blackmail is Ma's thing, not hers! She's het up about the pictures, and, I dunno, something else she won't tell me..."

"Give me the phone, Sweetheart -- I'll see if she'll tell me," Beth offered. Sighing, Rick extracted his hard-on and followed her off the bed. Beth took the phone and said, "Jean, Sweetie, this is Beth. Tell me what's up..."

"YOU come with ME!" Toby grated. "Do you have any idea what you've done?"

"I didn't do jack shit!" Rick replied. "Lon took the pictures!"

"You helped him use them!" Toby stormed.

"They're GONE, Man!"

"Shit." Toby shook his head. "Gimme that laptop." Three minutes later, Toby was perusing the photos. "Damn! You showed her these?"

"Lon did," Rick shrugged.

"You did, too, Man -- don't try to weasel out!"

"Okay! There are pictures all over the fucking place!" Rick ranted. "You've got pics of me plugging every hole your Mom has -- and Candace, too, probably! Mom was all snippy over them -- we needed to chop that off!"

"I had that under control, Man." Toby pinned Rick in place with his eyes.

"No you didn't -- I wasn't out! Everybody was fucking, but I was supposed to stay home and play with myself!" Rick ranted.

"She'd have let up," Toby replied, "It was all coming."

"Maybe," Rick grunted. "But Mom was getting all romantic, Man! You KNOW she was! We needed to deal with THAT, too!"

"So you sicced Lon on her?" Toby's voice rose again.

"No, Lon sicced himself -- IF that's what happened." He turned away. "He promised he wouldn't push it too far."

"Well, he did." Toby produced a thumb drive and extracted the pictures, then used a tool on the drive to totally trash the files, not just delete them, from the laptop. "NOW they're gone -- just deleting them from the hard disk doesn't do it, you have to empty the Recycle Bin then overwrite them."

"Okay." Rick remained defensive. "She brought this on herself -- you KNOW how she overreacts at every damned thing!"

"Yeah." Toby pocketed the thumb drive. "I'm going over there -- you probably should stay here. And Lon -- I don't want to see him for a couple of days. Let him know, huh?"

"Sure."


Meanwhile, Beth was handling Jean. "Oh, Beth! I betrayed Toby! I let Lon bully me into having sex with him, and -- God help me -- I enjoyed it!" Jean wailed.

Beth blinked. "That's probably not as horrible as you think it is, Sweetie. I enjoy things you've probably never even heard of! So you came a little..."

"I came BIG!" Jean wailed. "It was SO embarrassing! I think that I probably made things worse by trying not to cum, but it was still..."

"It was still sex, Sweetie," Beth consoled her. "And I'm guessing that Lon wasn't hurting you..."

"No, he wasn't. But he knew I didn't want to..."

"Right. Sweetie, what was he supposed to do? Let you whack his ego? Again? I'm sure you told him you didn't want to fuck him in the first place..."

"Yeah," Jean sighed.

"And you probably were less than diplomatic?"

"Yes."

"I've talked to the boys," Beth continued, "and they have this concept that we ought to be playing fair and not doing favorites. Boys do NOT think the way we do, Sweetie..."

"They really believe that crap?" Jean asked, incredulously.

"Yes, Sweetie, they do. I got it from Rick not fifteen minutes ago!"

"So I was supposed to fuck Lon just because..."

"Uh huh," Beth confirmed.

"What does Toby think?"

"He's not dealing with this logically right now," Beth replied, "but if he were, he would probably be technically in agreement with them."

"After this," Jean said dully, "his agreement will probably be more than technical."

Beth pursed her lips. "You know, there is a lot to be said for their position," she pointed out. "These activities were never meant to have romantic overtones -- YOU know that!"

"That's why I didn't want them to happen in the first place!" Jean squawked. "Who can control such things?"

Beth sighed heavily. "Sweetie, I've been able to separate love and sex for the longest time..."

There was a long silence on the other end of the phone line, then: "Maybe I'll learn, too, now..."

"Maybe," Beth agreed, then continued, "Sweetie, I don't think you ought to ride Rick too hard about this. In the first place, your head was in the wrong place and you were making him pay for it -- and in the second, I think Lon scammed him, pretty much."

"Maybe," Jean replied. "But..."

"He betrayed you?" Beth filled in. "Or he did something that he hoped would put you on the right path?"

"I'm still mad."

"Okay, I'll keep him here tonight -- but you get a grip, you hear me?" Beth admonished.

"Okay." Jean sighed heavily. The two ended the call.

Toby walked in. "I'm going over to see Jean," he announced.

"I don't know if she's ready for that, Sweetheart," Beth answered.

"Why not?"

"She's ... embarrassed. She feels that she betrayed you."

"Because Lon blackmailed her into having sex?" Toby asked.

"Because she enjoyed it," Beth replied. Toby stopped dead. "You see?" Beth chuckled without mirth. "Her body betrayed her -- it happens. Lon wasn't physically abusing her, after all." She pressed her son with a hard glance, "You two were making this romance thing -- and that's not smart -- you two of all people are smart enough to KNOW that!"

Toby sighed. "Knowing it and living it are two different things, Ma. You're not the low creature you think you are."

Beth smiled sadly. "The low creature I think I am is finally getting its needs satisfied."

"Some of the rest of us have needs other than sex, Ma. Just like you do."

"Some of those needs..." Beth let it trail off. Toby knew the dangers. Theoretically, Jean did, too. "Be careful about them, please?"

"Yes, Ma." 'And don't walk out in traffic... '

"You're still going?" Beth asked. "Jean's not thinking too highly of herself right now."

Toby shrugged. "So she needs me."

"Maybe." Beth waved it off -- Toby would do as he thought best. "Should I wait dinner?"

"No."

"Rick is spending the night."

"He can use my bed," Toby offered.

"But he won't," Beth replied, dimpling.

"Okay." Toby smiled back. Then he went serious. "I'm going to get even with Lon over this."

Beth pursed her lips. "This isn't a black and white thing, Son. It's a shades of grey thing. Lon ... could have done a lot worse than what he did -- and maybe have still been justified. She shunned him, you know. Everyone else got two women out of this. Do you think it was fair?"

"No," Toby replied, "and I agree with his position, empirically. But Jean's sex is Jean's to give, not someone else's."

"Unlike mine," Beth grunted ironically.

"Yours is only under the control of others because you like it that way," Toby cautioned. "I can remove Candace any time I want to -- but you get your pinch of spice and danger from it, so I'm letting it happen -- and if Candace finds a way to get around me, you WILL be screwed, which keeps it real. But don't fool yourself, Ma."

Beth shrugged. "More fun if I do."

"Okay," Toby replied. "You play your dangerous games, and I'll play mine." He kissed her on the cheek. "See you -- probably tomorrow night." He turned and strode out. Passing Rick in the hall, he grinned, "Have fun!" Then he was gone.

Beth stuck her head in the door, "Okay, where were we? You're going to have to conserve yourself -- you're staying the night!"

Rick grinned from ear to ear.


"You're home early," Candace observed as her son walked through the door.

"Yeah," Lon agreed. "Well, we all had separate stuff to do today."

Candace nodded. "Where's Rick, then?"

"Not sure. Maybe Toby's."

"And Toby?"

"He was home." Lon's expression became guarded. "Why?"

"There's nobody to put suntan oil on me..."

Lon grinned. "Probably won't be, either."

Candace sighed. "I'm going to have to find a way to get Jean to go with the program," she remarked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.