The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Work sucked -- especially since Jean couldn't seem to escape thinking about the adventure of the previous day. She KNEW what was RIGHT -- but that didn't make it EASY! Toby had opened her little box -- the one she had kept sex in since Hugh's death -- and now it was out there, the need to have something long and thick in her vagina, pushing and pulling at her inner lining and tweaking her clitoris. Fingers weren't enough -- and toys were too cold and impersonal. She wanted a penis -- regularly. Knowing that she could actually get one made things worse, instead of better -- because available or not, she shouldn't be touching either of the penises most easily acquired!

For the thirteenth time, Jean fished the morning after pill Beth had given her out of her purse. Did she need it? Probably not. Did she want to take it? No. Why? Oddly, THAT question was the one she couldn't answer -- all she knew was that she had this gut feeling that she shouldn't. It wasn't a religious quibble, or anything moral -- she was pro-choice -- but every time she got ready to take that pill, something stopped her. It wasn't logical -- after all, there WAS an outside chance that Toby had impregnated her. God knew that he had cum in her with his glans pressed right up against her cervix -- a situation likely to flood her uterus with semen like spitting them through a soda straw -- but the chances were -- what -- one in almost three hundred? On the other hand, though, why not be safe? Jean didn't know why, but she just couldn't bring herself to use that pill...

She vowed to talk to Candace about going out with her again -- that way, she could meet a man, maybe ... Beth could go along, too -- that would help her out. Problem was, Candace hadn't shown any inclination to see sense that morning. Beth was smarter about it, Jean hoped, but there were no guarantees. God knew that if Candace wouldn't stop seeing the boys, Beth would probably waver; their assumption that the whole thing could be kept under wraps was just wishful thinking. Nothing would have pleased Jean more than for her to be able to take Toby -- and maybe Lon -- into her bed on a regular basis -- but that way led to disaster! She vowed to stop by Beth's on Saturday and buck her up before Candace led her down the garden path -- it was just about the only thing she could do, under the circumstances -- that and have another heart-to-heart talk with Rick...

Of course, none of these fine sentiments helped the itch between Jean's legs one bit...

Meanwhile, Beth's situation was already putting her beyond Jean's control. She had finished voiding her second enema and squirted just a dab of lubricant into her anal passage to smooth the way for whichever one of the boys might use it -- not enough to make it frictionless, just enough to ease penetration. Looking in the mirror, she brushed her hair, then her teeth, making a wry face in the mirror at her foolishness. This was dumb -- she should send the boys back out the door -- but she couldn't. The urge was too strong; besides, Lon had already had her, and he knew too much, she added in self-justification. The mere fact that he had dragged Rick along told her that he was not going to be put off easily -- why fight it? Beth took one more look in the mirror, fluffed her hair, and addressed her image, "You ugly old hag -- you don't deserve the blessing you're about to receive. Get your big fat ass out there and give those boys what they came for!" Nude, she threw her shoulders back, opened the bathroom door, and went in search of her guests.

Lon was sitting on the kitchen table, talking to Rick. Beth frowned; that was kind of tacky, but then Lon always came off as casual. "Lon, Dear, I don't think I'd trust that table to sit on like that..."

"No?" Lon looked up, collected Beth's ongoing nudity, and smiled. "If you say so." He stood. "How are you?"

"I am ... fine..." Beth replied.

"Did everything come out all right?" Lon wiggled his eyebrows at his wit.

"Yes." Beth blushed.

"Come here, then," Lon directed, then stopped himself, suddenly realizing that he had been about to ask her what she wanted to do -- and that wasn't the purpose of the exercise! "Bring me those tits..." he substituted. Beth came forward, diffident, but put herself in reach and did nothing when he reached out to cradle her heavy breasts in his hands. "Come here, Dude," he said over his shoulder to Rick. "Check these out..."

Rick got up and circled the table on the right; Lon surrendered Beth's left breast to him. "Nice," Rick observed. "They're different from your mother's."

"Yeah," Lon agreed, "Mama's are more like cones; these are rounder -- and they're a LOT bigger than Jean's! What about the feel?"

Rick was watching Beth as she stood there, stoic, while two young men fondled her breasts, "About the same, I think. Heavier, certainly." He addressed Beth, "How does this feel?"

"Nice," she replied. "Not super exciting, but nice."

"What would make it better?" Rick asked.

"Uhm, if you played with my nipples?" Instantly both of her fat brown nipples had fingers attached, mauling them, teasing them into stiffness. "Yeah..." Beth's knees felt weak.

"I don't really get why you're just standing there, letting us do this," Rick murmured. Beth continued to stand there, hands at her sides -- although they were opening and closing in a way that indicated that she perhaps wished she was using them.

Beth shrugged. "Lon already knows I'm there for him, whenever..." she husked. "Playing coy would be silly..."

"Maybe, but you're just taking it," Rick observed.

"Bad habits," Beth grunted. The nipple twisting had her positively leaky. "I'm ... used to ... accepting whatever attention ... I can get..."

Lon flicked a significant glance at Rick. "Show and Tell is good, but I bet Rick would like some of that premium lip service on his prick..."

"Premium? I'm just an old fat woman..." But Beth sank to her knees before Rick and began undoing the tie to his swim trunks. Lon waved the hand that wasn't still holding a heavy breast and shrugged as if to say, 'See?'

Rick nodded, distracted; it took no time at all to shuck him out of his swim trunks, and a hot, wet mouth was already surrounding his cock. "Seems premium to me," he croaked, "Ahhhh!" Beth just smiled around his shaft.

"You need to split your attention," Lon directed. Beth looked up at him and moved her hands to the fly of his jeans while continuing to suckle and tongue Rick's glans. She couldn't bob her head, but she didn't let that stop her ... In a moment, she had Lon's jeans to his knees; she couldn't get them off without disengaging from Rick's cock, and she was reluctant to do that -- it was sweet...

Lon took the initiative at that point, finishing the removal of his jeans. Beth turned her attention to Lon's uncut length as soon as it was available, shifting to jacking Rick while her mouth gave Lon's glans good reason to extend itself from beneath his foreskin. Lon's cock was noticeably bigger than Rick's -- which in Beth's experience was 'average' -- something her ex-husband Roy had missed by probably three-quarters of an inch. Maybe that was why Roy had been the way he was...

Rick ramped up Beth's embarrassment, "You know, I really expected you to, like, tell us this is all wrong..."

Beth removed her mouth from Lon's cock, substituting a moving hand while she answered. "I ... can't," she admitted, looking up at Rick, her face pink with shame. "I just can't pass up the opportunity -- I'm not strong enough. It IS wrong, I guess, but I'm not your mother -- I have gone without for too long and I miss it too badly to be able to say no..." Events would take care of themselves, Beth figured -- something would happen to end it without her having to do anything. In the meantime, she would reap whatever joy she could from the situation before things crashed ... She had nothing else to say, so she resumed sucking -- Rick, again, this time.

"Well, I'm not complaining," Rick said lamely. The LAST thing he wanted was for Beth to stop sucking him! The difference was night and day between Beth and Candace; obviously, either Candace didn't know a whole lot about sucking cock, or she didn't care! Beth's mouth was a soft, wet vacuum that worked him rhythmically from tip to root, whereas Candace had mostly worked the head and an inch or two beyond. The attitude was different, too -- with Candace, a blowjob was warm-up for something else, and didn't get finished, while Beth seemed to be trying her best to get his cum ... The sensations were intense; he could feel his balls drawing up -- but then Beth switched to Lon! "Awww!!!"

"Mmph?" Beth questioned him with her eyes, primarily, as her mouth was now full of Lon.

"I was THAT CLOSE!" Rick whined, measuring an extremely short distance between finger and thumb while hopping from foot to foot as she jacked him.

Beth looked a question at Lon, who grunted, "Finish him. Then you can concentrate on ME!" Beth did as instructed, turning and re-engulfing Rick. "Give her the load in her mouth, Man," Lon admonished Rick, "She likes the taste. Later, you can blow down her throat if you want -- but let her have the first one."

"Yeah, okay," Rick grunted, thoroughly distracted. The couple of seconds of downtime gave him some limited control, allowing him to extend things, but he was still a good distance along.

Lon grinned, knowing that Rick wasn't going to last that long. "Grab her head, Man -- play her! Just remember what I said about letting her taste it..."

Rick gingerly laced his fingers in the back of Beth's neck and exerted a little pressure -- but Beth was ALREADY swallowing him whole, so it was kind of a waste, except for the feeling of power it imparted.

Beth didn't care; in fact, she liked it. Shame that she lacked the will to do what she considered to be the right thing was present in her, but it was papered over by the joy of having two cocks -- young, virile, hard cocks! -- in her hands and in her mouth! She was almost purring, and her pussy was a swamp! God, this was WONDERFUL! Only occasionally had Roy 'abused' her with more than one cock to service -- and on those occasions she had carefully projected the impression that it humiliated her -- but the fact was that Beth was a gang-bang babe who loved taking more than one cock! Her response pattern allowed her to orgasm again and again without becoming exhausted -- and while that meant she was multi-orgasmic for one partner, it ALSO meant that she could outlast more than one! Now, she had TWO cocks to play with, both on hung young guys who should be able to go quite a distance with her; the whole thing eclipsed yesterday's dream by a serious margin! She'd have 'settled' for sex with Lon again -- although she didn't expect to get THAT more than a few times -- but she'd never expected to be in the presence of more than one hard cock again, and there was NO WAY she was going to do ANYTHING LESS than service BOTH of them to the best of her ability! So when Rick pulled her into his crotch, Beth not only didn't resist, she set up a happy little hum at the feel of the fleshy rod entering her throat under Rick's control.

"Holy shit!" Rick gasped. Beth had a doctorate in cock sucking -- that was for sure! As if the feel of his cock head passing into her throat wasn't sweet enough, the humming originated right there at his most sensitive spot! "Jeezus, I'm gonna juice!" he wailed, his knees jumping with the urge to try to bury himself even further in Beth's hot orifice.

"Back off, Man! Juice in her mouth! Let her have HER fun, too!" Lon admonished.

"Yeah ... Yeah..." Rick managed somehow to unclench his fingers and Beth backed off to the point that her lips wrapped around the sensitive flange of his glans -- but she kept up the hum, and washed the sensitive underside of his dick with her tongue while gazing at him with adoring eyes. Rick's waved his hands, clenching and unclenching them as his balls crawled right up inside him and his cock swelled until he thought the skin would split -- and then fired seed at the back of Beth's throat like a linear accelerator! "AAAAAHHHHH!!!!! JEEEEEZUS!!!!" Both hands settled on Beth's shoulders and squeezed while he hunched over her, blasting wave after wave into that hot cavern.

Beth sucked and slurped and swallowed happily; Rick's seed was creamy and thick and she could almost feel the individual little wigglers on her tongue like tiny tadpoles, clumping in his juice! God, it was good! She couldn't get enough! She sucked voraciously, working to get more of Rick's product as his initial spasms gave way to less productive ones.

Rick came back to the world to the sight of Lon grinning from ear to ear before him. "Man, I hope I don't look like that when I cum!" Lon laughed. "The faces you make!"

Rick shook his head. "What your face is doing is the LAST thing you worry about while you're getting one of THOSE! Man, she's INCREDIBLE! I bet she REALLY CAN suck the chrome off a trailer hitch!" Gently, he pushed Beth away from his suddenly over-sensitive cock.

Beth actually whined petulantly before she caught herself; having the blowjob end wasn't something she wanted, even though she HAD collected her reward.

Lon chuckled on hearing her. "She TOLD me yesterday that she was a slut -- making sounds like that after being throat-fucked pretty much proves it. Come here, Slut -- I've got another load for you..."

Beth blushed crimson, but she wasn't going to argue with Lon over a characterization that she had put in his head -- and she CERTAINLY wasn't going to turn down his sweet cock! She shifted to her right and collected Lon's length, jacking him to expose his glans, and sucked him in without any comment on his remarks.

Rick asked Lon, "How many blowjobs have you had?"

"Only a couple," Lon grunted, distracted.

"Anybody besides Beth?"

"No."

"You're gonna be disappointed next time, I bet," Rick hazarded.

"Huh?" Lon gasped. It was hard to think about much of anything with Beth working him over like she was...

"I've had two," Rick amplified, "and I thought your mother was good -- but Beth blows her out of the water!"

"Huh!" Lon replied, burying his fingers in Beth's hair as she started corkscrewing her lips on his shaft. "Well, I won't be getting head from Mama. I'm not surprised, though -- giving head doesn't do much for her, so it wouldn't be high on her list. Aaaahhh!" He could SWEAR that Beth had managed to lick his balls with her nose in his pubes!

Beth had done just that; it wasn't easy, but it was in her repertoire. She was long-stroking Lon with her mouth, her lips making the full journey from tip to root and back rather than just working short areas, but she stopped occasionally for a little extra on either end. At the tip, she tried to work her tongue under Lon's foreskin; at the root, she tried to get her tongue out past his embedded length to wet his scrotum. Old techniques were coming back, just like riding a bicycle...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.