The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution  - Cover

The Pact: Episode 1 - The Elegant Solution

Copyright© 2009 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - In the summer between their Junior and Senior years of high school three young men make a pact to handle their sexual supply problems by seducing each other's mothers. That's just the start...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Candace took a moment to suck in Toby's glans; he was going to need a distraction ... Watching him, she wondered if this was the position she should present her thesis from -- but it was too late, really...

"Okay, Hon, as I said, some people do things differently. From your reactions, you seem to think that 'different' equals 'wrong' -- and that isn't necessarily true!" She stopped again and sucked on him for a moment, wondering vaguely why she was doing that; seldom did she start a session this way -- generally, her partner frigged her or licked her clitty before she did anything for him. But it seemed like the thing to do, so... "I think you father was a Dominant -- and your mother IS a submissive -- do you agree?"

"I think she is a victim," Toby replied, icily.

"I can see how you would think that, Hon -- but you just might be surprised. Dominants control and dominants take -- and submissives accept control and they give. It is in the nature of each to do this -- do you understand?"

Toby seemed to grow six inches while his eyes grew dark, "You're telling me that it is in my mother's nature to be fucked by three men at the same time while my father stands around and comments on what a slut she is and how lousy a fuck she's giving and why isn't she deep throating a cock longer than mine?" Toby's voice rose and rose and Candace found herself lapping his glans for all she was worth!

He hovered there, glaring while Candace nursed on him as much to foster calmness in herself as in him -- God, he was INCREDIBLE when aroused! Finally, she backed off and squeaked, "Yes, I'm afraid so..." Toby looked incredulous, as well as angry, so she hurried on, "As I said, submissives give -- it is in their nature. In many Dominant/submissive relationships, the submissive is regularly beaten -- and derives sexual pleasure from it!"

"What?!" Surprise crinkled Toby's forehead.

"It's called 'sub-space', sometimes. Basically, it's an endorphin rush from the pain," Candace explained. "Many times, sex is painful, in one way or another -- you'll run into it. Even a normal woman can sometimes integrate the pain of, say, getting her labia caught and shoved into her on a stroke -- that generally is unpleasant for the male doing it, too, actually -- into the pleasure of the sex, because instinct says 'Don't stop!' Where do you think the phrase, 'It hurts so good!' comes from?"

Toby was slowly subsiding while he absorbed information; thank God he was intelligent! "Weird," he grunted, his face a mask of confusion.

"Yes," Candace agreed, "but people respond to different things. Dominants tend to test their submissives, regularly, requiring them to do things that an ordinary person WOULD NOT do -- and submissives tend to relish these tests, because they demonstrate to their Dominant just how much they love them." She sucked Toby's cock a bit while he absorbed this, then added, "And sometimes they deliberately fail in order to experience the pain and humiliation of the punishment their master metes out."

"You're saying Ma liked it," Toby growled.

"Yes, Honey. That's what I'm saying. She TOLD Lon just that!" Candace agreed, then dove on his cock again. Why was she doing that?

Toby ruminated. "Pa never deliberately had sex with Ma in front of me -- but I saw a few things. He was ... rough. He got his, and if Ma didn't, tough. Sometimes, it was obvious that he didn't want her to. And there were the extremes..."

"The three men thing?" Candace asked gently.

"Yes." Toby hesitated. "I had a peep-hole. I think he knew, actually. I think he felt like if I wanted to watch, fine..."

"There were other things, right?" Candace asked.

"Yes. Beatings ... He never did them in the living room or anything -- always in the bedroom. But you could hear..." Toby shook his head. "HE left HER -- I never understood that. She was ... devastated..." He held her eyes, worried. "She's sick, isn't she?"

'Careful... ' Candace withdrew from her nursing position on his cock. "Not necessarily. Some Dominants are aggressive and poorly integrated -- violent, even. Some are average guys who enjoy having power -- real power -- over another. Many authorities call this thing -- where a submissive places himself or herself in the hands of a Dominant -- a 'power-exchange'. The submissive gives his or her power in the relationship to the Dominant because being powerless allows them to justify doing whatever the Dominant wants. Anyway, some submissives are perfectly normal outside their relationship -- but many have problems with poor self-image, and such things -- especially if they have been humiliated again and again by their Dominant."

"So Ma is sick."

"I don't think so, Hon," Candace disagreed, "or somehow, somewhere, she'd have found a truly godawful replacement for your father. She'd have dragged home some asshole -- or a series of assholes -- that would have done even worse things to her -- and maybe to you!" Candace sucked a moment, thinking. "She managed not to do that, somehow, even though I KNOW she has issues. Maybe it was because she feared for you." Again, she sucked him in while she thought a moment. "She waits on you hand and foot, doesn't she? And she probably did even more for him..."

"Yeah..."

"Okay. You're her substitute Dom. You don't know how to push her buttons, but she can give of herself to you. But that isn't sex..."

"How bad is this?" Toby asked.

"Well, she's not getting her sex -- you know that. And she's not getting the other things that she needs," Candace pointed out. He was settling down, finally. "What she needs is an outlet. She offered herself to Lon yesterday; it wasn't totally obvious, but she planted the seed that he should blackmail her -- which is a way of putting herself under his thumb."

Toby frowned. "That could break this thing wide open!"

"Yes," Candace agreed. "When Lon told me what she had said to him, I realized what was up. Lon isn't equipped to handle it -- he's kind of self-centered, but he isn't deep, you know? She spent a lot of time telling Lon that she's a total slut -- largely, I think, because it would help him to treat her like one..."

"Sooo..."

"So I sent her two boys today," Candace replied. "I gave Lon some instructions, too. You see, Hon, your mama needs a lot of dick -- and she needs a Dominant. The boys can provide the sex, but they aren't Dominants -- they just haven't been around long enough, for one thing. But I HAVE been around long enough -- and I've fiddled around in this area a bit..."

Toby frowned. "Are you saying..."

Candace nodded. "I can dominate her. Heck, I do it all the time -- we're just stepping it up a bit."

"I thought she needed a man," Toby grunted. She was sucking him again, which was a distraction -- but this was important...

Candace backed off again. Dammit, she HAD to sell this! "That isn't necessary -- well it is and it isn't. She needs sex and she needs domination; to get it all in one package, her Dom should be male. But there are male submissives and female Dominants -- and they operate in different combinations. Beth will accept dominance from me, with or without sex -- but with is obviously better. Since I OBVIOUSLY have some control over Lon, she will see him as my tool -- and Rick, too, as long as he goes along."

"So, you control Lon, and you control Rick, and you use them to help control Ma." Toby's eyes flickered. "But there is a piece of the puzzle missing. You say it's for Ma's own good -- but looking out for Ma is MY job, and I'm not convinced." His gaze pierced Candace. "I want to know who controls YOU?"

And Candace dove onto his cock! It was instinctive; she wasn't planning it -- Toby just suddenly grew long fangs, and electricity started shooting from his fingers, and Candace did the most submissive thing she could think of! Heck, she was trying to swallow him -- something she NEVER did -- deep throat was for empty-headed little trollops with no self-respect. But there she was, gagging and choking, looking up at him through watery eyes, hoping he would settle down...

Toby eyed her, mildly irritated at this transparent attempt at distraction. She hadn't answered him... "Answer the question -- who controls YOU?!"

Candace didn't have an answer; what she DID have was an imperative to mollify Toby, at all costs! She found that without something to say, she couldn't remove her mouth from his cock; instead, she backed off until her lips enveloped only the head and washed it with her tongue, looking for some sign of pleasure before making another inexplicable attempt to lodge it in her throat, her eyes on him constantly.

Why didn't she answer? Why was she sucking him like a vacuum cleaner and imploring him with her eyes? This wasn't the Candace he knew; the Candace he knew would have eyed him sidelong and replied, "Why, nobody, Honey -- you'll just have to trust me!" And he wouldn't have, of course, but it wouldn't have mattered, because control of the situation was in her hands.

Toby placed the anger that playing out that scenario in his head brought him on a shelf for possible venting and forced a reassessment. That scenario wasn't the one playing. Candace was again working his most sensitive spots; now she was going deep again, despite the fact that she was obviously gagging, red-faced. The look on her face said she hoped he would acquiesce to this weird plan of hers -- but there was a lot more to it. Fear was a component of her expression; she was trying to appease him. You didn't do that if you were in control -- you just went ahead and did whatever, and maybe threw the other person a bone. Instead, she backed off again, but her lips never left him, and her tongue washed the underside of his cock despite the fact that she was drooling fiercely, all over the place.

That meant ... Toby's face changed again; Candace caught it and really, really tried to swallow him! Something had surfaced there -- something she recognized at a gut level.

"Put your hands down," Toby grated. Candace did it without thinking, despite the fact that it made impaling her throat on his cock almost impossible. Those eyes...

Toby didn't know why he did it, but he knew what he was supposed to do and he took action; he cupped the back of Candace's head and pressed her onto him. Candace choked and gurgled, but she tucked her hands under her thighs and didn't pull back. It was by far the hardest thing she had ever done -- but on the other hand, somehow it was the ONLY thing she COULD have done! Toby kept pressing, gently but firmly; Candace extended her neck -- and suddenly, her nose was in his pubes!

Toby held her there for a long count of five, then pushed her away; Candace fell back on the bed, but didn't move, watching him. "You know I don't do that."

"Not for anyone else, maybe," Toby replied, matter-of-factly. "I guess my question is answered."

"Excuse me?" Candace blinked.

"Now I know who controls you," Toby replied. "I do. Scoot your ass over here and put your legs on my shoulders -- I want to fuck."

"B--but..."

"Now." It was quiet, but firm.

"I don't let..." Candace began.

" ... Other people," Toby finished. "But you do let me. Don't you?" He eyed her. "For one thing, it's the only way you're going to get what you want. For another, well, think about what you just did. If you don't let me control things, how come I just choked you with my penis?"

"Why don't you call it a cock?" Candace asked in an attempt to distract him.

It didn't work. Toby grabbed an ankle and hauled it up, then swatted her on the ass when she struggled. "Hey!" Candace complained.

"Do as you're told!" Candace looked up to find that Toby's eyes were dangerous again. He was a LOT stronger than he looked, too!

"Okay, okay!" Candace scooted toward the edge of the bed and put her legs up as instructed. "What about foreplay?"

"I've had mine," Toby countered evenly, "and you're proving to me that you know what's going on."

"Oh." That was all that Candace could think of to say -- and it bothered her. But he was rubbing his big cock up and down her slit, and it wasn't TOTALLY dry down there... "Do you think you can do this?" she asked.

Both of them knew that she wasn't talking about fucking. "I don't know," Toby replied. "It's not something that I'm accustomed to. What about you? Can you do it? Right?" Meanwhile, his cock found her opening and began sinking inside. Toby tugged at her thighs, pulling her closer, bringing her ass to the edge of the bed.

"I ... think so. I've seen it, and ... assisted, sort of, a couple of times. I've played some, under supervision, and I understand some of what's going on..." God! His cock was HUGE! "I've ... always been on top, though. You're the first person..." Candace gasped. This was VERY good!

"I'm ... faking it, sort of," Toby replied. "Pa probably wasn't the best teacher, from what you've told me. But I get a sense for what works and what doesn't..." Fully inserted, he set up a slow stroke.

"Uh ... huh..." Pleasure was distracting Candace. "Lots of things that look really bad aren't -- you learn that."

Toby nodded. Somehow, he was compartmentalizing. Candace's vagina felt VERY nice on his penis, but he was operating on another level, too... "Ultimately, in most cases, the submissive controls things by defining what she will put up with before breaking out of the relationship..."

"Uh huh," Candace gasped. Toby was snapping his hips in a way that brought her flash after flash, but he kept talking... "That's the thing you DON'T see," she agreed. "Everybody always assumes that the subbie is being put upon without his or her consent..."

"Yes..." Toby understood, now. Ma had been missing a LOT of things, since Pa left. Many things made sense -- especially her 'in your face' subservience. Still, Pa came off as rough... "What did you tell Lon to do?"

"Uh." Candace grunted -- not from the effort of trying to come up with an answer, but because Toby's cock forced it out of her. "Turn her ... every which way ... but loose." She gasped out. "Rick, too. No abuse, but he ... should take ... everything ... he can get and see ... if she balks. And not be ... too appreciative..."

"What if she balks?"

"Back off ... I don't think she will ... unless I'm wrong..." Candace was getting into the fuck, BIG time! "Can we just ... fuck ... now?"

Toby grinned; it was a surprisingly predatory look for his normally earnest face. "No..."

'I shouldn't have asked, ' Candace realized. It was an attempt at control, however small -- and Toby recognized it and quashed it. He slowed down, shifting to a gentler stroke -- DEFINITELY not something Candace wanted.

"What was to come next?" Toby asked.

"After I was through with you," Candace replied, "I was going to go over and humiliate her -- reel her in."

"You had something specific in mind," Toby said. It was a statement, not a question.

Candace's eyes pled; this was nice, but she liked to ride hard; an orgasm that she was on the edge of was threatening to slip away... "I was going to get her to suck your sperm out of me..."

"Were you going to tell her before, or after?"

"Before."

Toby nodded. "Then I guess we should give her something to do." He resumed his earlier stroke; Candace did everything but exclaim 'Thank God!' It was odd how if he worked at it he could almost read her mind -- especially since he KNEW she was pretty shifty. "I think we may have to end up establishing a pecking order," he announced. "One visible to Ma. Otherwise, she may become confused as to her alliances and priorities."

"Okay," Candace gasped. 'Like I have a choice?' Her expression queried Toby as to how exactly he planned to accomplish that...

"I'll be going with you," he answered the unspoken question. Then he picked up the pace.


Rick and Lon were on the road, headed for Beth's, in Lon's 5 year old Saturn -- a legacy from his father, who was well-to-do, but not as flamboyant as Mama. Lon was obviously burning brain cells... "What's up, Dude?" Rick asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.