Peter Is 26: Gwen - Cover

Peter Is 26: Gwen

Copyright© 2009 by Serena Jones

Chapter 1: Beginning

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Beginning - She is not the girl of his dreams. And she's not perfect. But Peter's track record is 0-and-5 so when love calls he has to answer!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

I never noticed Gwendolyn. I mean, I saw her in class and I spoke with her — I don't mean I was rude or she was invisible. I just mean it never even occurred to me that my future wife would be a short, thin, pale, blonde woman.

Gwen was my Biology 101 lab partner. Neither of us were science majors — I had settled on Physical Education and she was studying Business Finance — so the class was purely a general studies requirement and not something either of us was looking forward to. It was filled with a lot of experiments measuring nothing and tests to show us the glories of scientific method. Gwen was smart and had a sense of humor and we had a lot of fun proving that neither of us was cut out for science.

She was a bit reserved but not shy. We didn't talk too much about our personal lives but the semester was long enough for her to see me cycle through several dates; she knew I wasn't used to sleeping alone for long just as I knew she wasn't 'that' kind of girl.

It was a Tuesday night and part of the homework was to go to the library and view a DVD on mitosis. We got there early, we thought, only to find the disc in use and spoken for for the rest of the evening.

"I guess we'll have to watch it tomorrow." She sighed.

"Wednesday's are bad for me. I gotta work." I looked at the clerk. "I don't suppose there's a copy that can be checked out 'round here?"

He checked. "No. Not on DVD."

"But in other formats?" I perked up.

"Yeah, we've got a VHS tape still."

"Oh, God!" Gwen laughed. "Who still uses those?"

"My Grandfather, for one." I said happily. The clerk got the tape for us and Gwen and I picked up a pizza before heading over to my place.

The VCR was hooked up to the big screen in the living room so Gwen and I spread out on the floor to watch the three-hours of excitement.

Alex came home about mid-way through. He stopped in the doorway and I watched his expression change from tired to livid. "What's this?" He asked gesturing to the TV.

"Cell biology." I answered. I was actually a little off-put by his attitude. Alex was supposed to be my submissive and usually pretty dedicated to the roll. "What up?"

"Where's my game tape?" He asked, ignoring my tone.

"Game tape?" There had been a tape in the player but I pulled it out.

"VT's playin' ESU tonight. I'm tapin' the game. For the team."

He had mentioned that, but I'd completely forgotten it. I got up and pulled him into the hallway. "Alex. I'm sorry, I forgot." I whispered. "I'll make it up to you, I promise."

He sighed and tried to get over it. "I'll deal. It's cool." His brow knit.

"It's not cool. I'm sorry." I kissed him softly knowing that that would win a smile faster than any apology. I kissed him again when the first one worked.

"Quit it." He mumbled, not meaning it.

"Forgive me?"

He snorted, "'Course. I got friends at VT; I should be able ta get a copy somehow."

"Good." I gave him a sharp hit to the shoulder — which he probably liked more than the kiss — "We got pizza, you want a slice."

"Nah." He chuckled. "I wouldn't want to cock-block." He glanced toward the living room. "Kinda skinny, ain't she?"

"Relax. She's a classmate. This is homework. That's all."

"Right." He snickered all the way to the kitchen.

I went back and sat down. "What I miss?"

"Nothing." She handed me the remote and I realized that she'd paused the tape while I was gone.

"Ah. Thanks."

"You're welcome." She looked at the door. "So, who was that?"

"Alex? Oh, my cousin. Granddad let's us both use the house."

"I see. The game?"

I shrugged. "He was planning to tape it. He'll get over it." I re-started our tape and shifted to get more comfortable. Gwen shifted and I grabbed a cushion off the couch. I little while later, I noticed her shiver, realized it was a bit cool in the room and grabbed the throw from the back of the couch. When she was having trouble taking notes, I shifted closer so she could use my notebook.

She was shivering but her arm was warm next to mine. She smelled nice, I noticed as well. Lilac? Something light and floral. I caught myself putting my arm around her. Was I actually trying to put a move on her? No, I told myself. Gwen wasn't that kind of girl. She pulled a little closer to me and I thought, maybe, she could become that kind of girl. Or maybe she's just into mitosis. Whatever the catalyst was, she was warm and smelled great and I found myself leaning in just a bit closer to see if it was her shampoo or her soap.

I don't know whether she moaned first or I kissed her neck first I just know that both happened. Several times.

"Peter." She whispered.

I worked my way around to her lips. "Do you want me to stop?" I breathed. "Say no."

"No." she replied softly and leaned back. We rolled off the cushion and I awkwardly got it back on the couch and out of our way one handed.

We kissed for a while. Her reserved exterior dissolved as a passionate interior emerged. I found myself being nearly overwhelmed. I decided I liked that. I decided I liked it a lot more when she started unbuttoning my shirt. I rolled over so that she was on top of me and began returning the favor.

"You don't have to do this." She said stopping suddenly. "You don't have to pretend you want to fool around."

"Who pretending?" I asked getting her shirt over her creamy white shoulders. She looked like one of those statues of Greek beauties sunbathing. I made short work of her bra and rolled her back over so that I didn't have to crane my neck to make a meal of her breasts. Ordinarily, I'm not a tit man. Don't get me wrong, I've never said no if they were offered to me, I just prefer the offerings downstairs. But Gwen held my face to her and groaned as I sucked them and I thought it would be rude to just move on under the circumstance. Her hips grinding against mine while she held me there added some incentive to stay put as well.

Finally, I was aching to taste her and I got my hands between us to start working on her jeans. It started a race to see who could get naked first. I didn't really care who won. I slid down a bit, opened her thighs and lifted her hips.

"Rubber." She gasped.

"Rubber?" my pre-occupied mind tried to connect the word to anything.

"Before we do it. A rubber." She looked a little pensive, a little earnest and a lot sexy. I suddenly realized that she wanted to skip the pleasantries and get straight to business.

"Rubber." I thought for a minute. I had used the one in my wallet and hadn't replaced it. There were plenty in the house. There was a supply in the bedroom and a second stockpile in the basement bondage playroom. If I had thought it wouldn't give her time to change her mind, I'd take her to one of them. I glanced around the room and spotted Alex's bag. "Yes!" I got up, grabbed it and dumped the contents on the floor — even if Alex was pissed about that, he wouldn't say anything.

Sure enough, there was a whole box of them. I fumbled it open and got back to her.

"Shouldn't you..." she started but I kissed her silent.

"Later." I got the damn thing on. They should come with easy open pull-tabs — they know guys are working with limited brain power when they do this. She held my cock and guided me in and I was thrilled for a moment. I pushed all the way in and lay there kissing her. "Oh my God." I whispered.

"You're so big!" She moaned.

I laughed. "Really?" I'm not even the biggest guy I've been with but I won't deny that it was great hearing her say it. She was, however, very tight so maybe for her, I was. I pulled back and slid in again. "Say it again." She moaned. Another stroke and she wrapped her legs around me.

Stay slow, I told myself. Just stay slow, keep it easy. She kept moaning in my ear, whispering how deep I was, how big I was, how good it felt. After a while, I had to kiss her again just to get her to stop saying it. It was driving me crazy and I was having a hard time staying slow and sensitive with her making me feel like a stud bull.

"Peter!" She arched her hips against me and squealed. "Oh God, I'm so close!"

"Yeah?" I panted. "This help?" I pulled back — not out just back — and rubbed my pelvic bone where I was hoping her clit was. She gasped something unintelligible and bit my shoulder as her body shook under mine. Her teeth hurt like hell but feeling her pussy cuming around my dick felt like damn near heaven.

We lay there for a while. Then I just decided that I wanted to wake the neighbors. I wasn't worried about waking Alex — he was likely watching us. But I wanted to make her cum again — loudly. I propped her ass on my thighs and held her legs open and drilled her like that until she began sliding across the floor. We changed position, doggie style with her on her knees and me behind her banging as hard and fast as I could. She did cum again and I stopped banging long enough to enjoy the feeling.

"My knees." She gasped. In truth, the carpet was pretty rough on mine too. We moved on to the couch. She sat in my lap and I sucked her tits and we bounced around until I was ready to stop playing and get off. Roughly someplace around fifteen minutes.

Then I pushed her over on the couch and fell on top of her and we kissed and fucked and finally, I came. She inhaled sharply and came again. I realized instantly that the condom must have slipped off because I could actually feel her this time. It would be a lie to say I was in anyway sorry about that. We lay on the couch for a while. Then I realized that she might not be in the most comfortable position.

I sat up and took her hand. "Come on."

She took it back. "I should, uh, I think I should go."

"You sure?" she grabbed the first article of clothing she saw and held it against herself. "You don't have to. We have a guest room. I promise I'll behave."

"No. Really. I have to be up early anyway." She wouldn't look at me.

I gave in. "Ok. Look, we've got a bathroom down here if you want to freshen up. Just down the hall. I'll be right back." I hurried up stairs to give her a minute to get there without stressing too much about being naked. I dressed in a rush and poked my head in Alex's door. "I'm takin' her home. Be back soon."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.