Headache - Cover

Headache

Copyright© 2009 by Bigzeke

Chapter 22: Moving Towards The Ranch

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: Moving Towards The Ranch - A chemist is aware that accidents in the lab can happen; but they take precautions to prevent them. In this case the accident was deadly to some, harmful to George with unusual side effects. Please enjoy the mystery of the lab and the changes in George's life style.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

The next couple of days went by fairly quickly. Friday found us headed to Pueblo and the Ranch. Linda and Teresa had gone directly to the ranch with Chip following them to set up the two computers at Pop's. One would be for my use and the other for Linda's. Virginia and I stopped and talked to Katie and Gary then over to meet Mike James for the first time.

Our time with Katie was great. Katie had already ordered most of the items and would have them stored locally if they came in before the house was done. Gary informed us that he had hired a sub-contractor to put in all the floors and do the tile work in the bathrooms. Gary's estimate was that we should be able to move in before the month was out.

I decided that since this was important I would ask questions and listen to Mike's thoughts to ensure our safety. I need not have worried Mike had been talking to his cousin and was impressed with what we had been doing on the ranch. Mike had no problems with making Brenda, Linda, Teresa, Virginia as well as myself the only stockholders of the corporation. Mike even suggested that if any stockholder wanted out of the corporation they should be required to sell their shares back to the corporation at fair market value. Mike went on to say this was a safety valve to ensure that no outsiders could gain control of the corporation.

Virginia explained about the new ranch property we were buying and Mike stated that was not a problem since he would make today the official day we incorporated. One of the last items discussed was the name of the corporation and I was stump to come up with a name that would include us all. Virginia came up with the name, "The Foster Group of Colorado" or the "FGC" and I agreed that it was a good name for us. Pop with his sense of humor renamed us the "Funny Group of Colorado" since none of us seemed to know what to do except have fun according to him.

When we got to the ranch there was note on Pop's door directing me to come to Brenda's ranch. Once there, Brenda explained that Pop was out on a date with Mrs. Carstairs in Durango. Brenda went on to say that Pop went with her when they went to see about the farm and was helpful to the both of them in reaching an agreement so quickly. Brenda further explained that the next day the two of them met at the Corner Café to have pie and coffee and after that Pop has been going to her ranch daily for coffee after he saw our house and visited with Mitch.

After dinner, Brenda said that she had agreed to hire Jose and the other ranch hand. Jose was saying that with the increase in the ranch size he would need one or two more men full time. Jose wants to know if he can send to Mexico for his cousin and his cousin's sons. I begged off that problem, saying please let me talk to you tomorrow.

I asked Linda and Virginia to please check on all insurance for the ranch, house, employees and family. I also suggested that we seeing about if there were any benefits with registering all the vehicles as belonging to the corporation. Next I suggested that Brenda have Jose pick out three steers for our personal consumption. Please mention to Jose that we will be giving him and the hired hand a side of beef each.

The rest of the evening was spent having fun and with our own special kind of mind meld. Each person reviewed what was important to them during the week and we all asked questions about it. Brenda was happy to increase the size of the ranch but was a little afraid of the responsibility that went with it. We all gave her loving and supportive answers. Teresa was excited about the admission to Vet school but the buying of the Expedition was her high spot. Teresa had never had a new car before and to get one without having payments was like a dream to her. Linda was extremely happy to be moving to the ranch full time. Virginia was just happy for everyone and I was especially happy about the increase in our ranch size.

The rest of the evening was spent cuddling and having a good time. Just before I fell asleep I asked where Chip was and Linda said he took off to see the Narrow Gauge Railroad in Durango and would return tomorrow afternoon. Then Linda added I told him we would pay for his room and dinner.

Chip arrived about 11:47 and joined us for lunch. He thanked us for the lodging and meal several times before heading back to Denver. Chip has made several trips since then meeting our growing computer needs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.