Preview

Blind Date

by Big guy on a bike

Copyright© 2009 by Big guy on a bike

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Consensual, Romantic, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Water Sports, Slow,

Romantic Sex Story: Robert needs Dereks help with some house renovations, Cath, his wife has a moody half sister with an attitude. The deal is for Robert to take her moody sibling out, and Robert gets Dereks help for the day. But nothing is ever that simple, certainly when Cath is pulling the strings.

Thanks to my editor, MisterE, for the time and effort spent in helping me get this story posted.

Safe sex:

In this story there are no consequences from unprotected unsafe sex, no diseases and no unwanted pregnancies, but remember it is a story, not the real world.

Readers from other parts of the world should note that most of this story is set in England, and the language is that which you find in England.

If any of the words are a problem have a look at http://www.english2american.com, and if this doesn't provide the answer e-mail me.

Story Codes:

This is a long story, if I included all the story codes it would give the plot away, which I think would be a pity, so I have included the major codes to give the feel of the story, but deliberately left a few out.

There is only one slightly edgy bit, where there is some 'period play' It's one short scene, in a long story, and forms part of the plot. I have not included a menstr code because it's not going to appeal to someone whose fetish is period play, and I don't want to put the rest of you off. If it really bothers you skip the half dozen paragraphs towards the end of Chapter 3!

There is no violence, or non consensual sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.